The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"WillBoogie"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Tough Cookie 256 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-22-06, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tough%20Cookie Click to send private message to Tough%20Cookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"WillBoogie"
Alright so on the live feeds we've seen Boogie mention keeping James around for a couple more weeks while Will is ready to see him leave.

Will seems to be quite happy to take Janelle further and ditch Erika next chance. Boogie has changed his attitude from " she puts out and the goes out" (rough paraphrasing) to I need to keep Erika around.

Question:
Does Boogie cave in and do what Will wants or does he attempt to branch out on his own, since they've already agreed to split the money?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: WillBoogie okaychatt 08-22-06 1
   Agree AyaK 08-22-06 2
       RE: Agree AugustGirl 08-22-06 3
           RE: Agree MarkP 08-22-06 4
               RE: Agree JoshInSGV 08-22-06 5
                   RE: Agree annabananna 08-22-06 6
                       RE: Agree slickeronstate 08-22-06 8
                           RE: Agree television 08-22-06 9
                           RE: Agree Savahnna 08-23-06 15
                               RE: Agree nailbone 08-23-06 19
                                   RE: Agree Savahnna 08-23-06 20
                   RE: Agree EvelynisObsessed 08-22-06 7
                       RE: Agree on james Undertow12345 08-22-06 10
                           RE: Agree on james AyaK 08-23-06 14
                       No AyaK 08-23-06 13
                           RE: No okaychatt 08-23-06 16
 RE: WillBoogie kary1371 08-22-06 11
   RE: WillBoogie Undertow12345 08-22-06 12
       RE: WillBoogie okaychatt 08-23-06 17
       RE: WillBoogie MarkP 08-23-06 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-22-06, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: WillBoogie"
LAST EDITED ON 08-22-06 AT 06:42 PM (EST)

<Does Boogie cave in and do what Will wants

Got it in one. Boogie has yet to make a move without Will's guidance.

Correct that. He honed his "Do it or ELSE!" skills on George without checking with Will first.

Even Will said Boogie is very protective of him.

I don't see Boogie splitting with anything Will really wants to have happen.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-22-06, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Agree"
LAST EDITED ON 08-22-06 AT 07:02 PM (EST)

I think Boogie will do exactly what Will tells him to do, even when he disagrees with it.

If Will wants James gone, James is gone, no matter that Boogie likes James more than Will does.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-06, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Agree"
Yep. Agree with Ayak and OkayChatt. I think James is toast this week. Boogie has got to know Will is the sole reason he has made it this far, and to start thinking on his own now would be disasterous.

MarkP 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-22-06, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MarkP Click to send private message to MarkP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Agree"
I hope I am wrong, but I think James may stay this week. If CG leaves, he hugs everyone and they can still all get his vote because nobody knows what this guy is thinking. James is another story - I don't think CT want his blood on their hands just yet because if he goes this week neither gets his vote. They could have gotten rid of James last week and left a far inferior player in Howie in the game but they chose to cut Howie loose. Granted Howie was in an alliance with Janie but then again James is with Dani - which pair scares you more? I agree Boogie will do what Will tells him, but I'm not sure Will is ready to let James loose just yet. Again, I hope I am wrong but I have this funny feeling I may not be.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-22-06, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Agree"
It would be a foolish mistake for CT to leave James in the house at this point. James and Danielle will start targeting CT soon. The longer that James stays in the house, the more difficult it will be to evict him because he's a good competitor. Plus, by evicting James, they force Danielle to remain close to them as a member of Legion of Dumb.

annabananna 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-22-06, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annabananna Click to send private message to annabananna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Agree"
I think CT will cut James loose this week. It's the perfect opportunity to get rid of him and shake up Dani. Of course, they will tell Dani they had to vote him out, it's not their fault, they are so loyal to her, would never vote her out, and many other strategic fabrications.

More of my personal beliefs:
*Will and Boogie are playing as one person.
*They intentionally split their votes earlier in the season.
*They planned to freak out CG right before the last veto. There is no way Will and Boogie didn't plan that scene. It had Will's thumb print all over it.
*Will is absolutely in control of this game.

slickeronstate 203 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-06, 08:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail slickeronstate Click to send private message to slickeronstate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Agree"
I believe Dani is as enamoured by Will as Janie. She is smarter than gullible James. She will do what Will tells her to do and Erika will do what Boogle says.

I think Will is a plant and it was planned in advance by studio executives to have him return - with the promise of winning.

television 272 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-06, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail television Click to send private message to television Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Agree"
"I think Will is a plant and it was planned in advance by studio executives to have him return - with the promise of winning."

Uh, what possible reason/basis could you have for believing this? The amount of sense that it seems to make is pretty much none.

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-23-06, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Agree"

>I think Will is a plant
>and it was planned in
>advance by studio executives to
>have him return - with
>the promise of winning.

I don't think that's all that far fetched.

I'm pretty sure Will did get some "perks" that the others didn't incl his "partner in crime" in All Stars. I don't think htere was a buddy system for anyone else.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-06, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Agree"
I don't think htere was a buddy system for anyone else.

Season 6.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-23-06, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Agree"
>I don't think htere was
>a buddy system for anyone
>else.

>
>Season 6.

I can see where you'd say that....but I see that as more of a viewer popularity thing
>

EvelynisObsessed 61 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-22-06, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EvelynisObsessed Click to send private message to EvelynisObsessed Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Agree"
This makes sense, get rid of James, pull her to CT more so as they did last week with Janie.

IF they do make a mistake, it wouldn't take a lot of work to get CT out by banding with Janie and Erika, providing they would stick together for once.

Undertow12345 376 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-06, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Undertow12345 Click to send private message to Undertow12345 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Agree on james"
Boogies is already kinda prepping Dani for james demise. He is not commiting and he is hedging about it a little when they talk..but he has let her know he is probably going because Wil suspects him of double dipping,
Does anyone really think Dani will do anything crazy to endager herself next week..just to jkeep James?
After him acting like such a jack*ss.
He is grumpy arrogant and boring.
Remember..these people have to live together and though they try to be cold about it all..they are affected by the others personalities in spite of gameplay.
They all know George will NOT stumble into another HOH..no way. He got lucky once.
I swear i think Erika will vote to lose James as well....janie will for sure and definatly Will....Dani will vote to keep face.
Can you imagine a tie and Boogie standing up in front of wil and janie and saying...".I decide to evict George"
Out of the blue and after all week of talk and planning?
he is not that stupid. he will take the brunt of James anger and move on.
it will be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really..does anyone see how he could go against the grain now....he knows james has to leave now...cause like him or hate him, like I do...he could win every damn veto the rest of the way!!!
Dani wont mind cutting bait on him either.

08-23-06, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Agree on james"
>Dani wont mind cutting bait on him either.

Oh yes she will, but she can count votes as well as we can, and there aren't going to be any last-minute reprieves from the governor for James. Right now, Dani has to focus on saving herself, and the only way she can be sure of doing that is to win HoH.

Which means today will be a total bore in the house.

08-23-06, 12:12 PM (EST)
13. "No"
LAST EDITED ON 08-23-06 AT 12:18 PM (EST)

This makes sense, get rid of James, pull her to CT more so as they did last week with Janie.

Will knows Dani won't swoon for his line of BS the way Janie does. All he can do is try to influence Dani (or Erika) to put up Janie and CG, which he can probably do by telling Dani the truth: that Janie said she wouldn't honor the truce with Dani if she won HoH. Meanwhile, Janie will probably put up Dani and Erika no matter what. From Dani's standpoint, CT isn't her #1 threat.

CT should be OK either way. And Will's girlfriend Erin is a reality-TV vet herself, so she should understand Will's game with chucklehead Janie.

Yet, if Dani was REALLY smart, she'd put up Will and Boogie right now if she wins HoH, since they've double-crossed the LOD by cutting James loose.

08-23-06, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: No"
<by telling Dani the truth: that Janie said she wouldn't honor the truce with Dani if she won HoH

Hi AyaK.

Danielle wouldn't be surprised at that. I don't think she has any intention of honoring the truce either.

Will's influence is all over that "truce" situation.

kary1371 631 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-22-06, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kary1371 Click to send private message to kary1371 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: WillBoogie"
As Will has said (not in those exact words) but there is a time in the game to turn on some alliance and start a war and now is the time. After this week it's the final 6, they have to start getting rid of the strong players if they (CT) want to get to the final 2. So I think James this week.

Undertow12345 376 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-06, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Undertow12345 Click to send private message to Undertow12345 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: WillBoogie"
I must admit that my adamant staments aboty hames leaving are partly fueled by me overwhelming desire to see him shocked and sent packing.
It would be hilarious!

I just am so damn nervous of Willboogie changing it up..perhaps I am trying to convince myself its a done deal as much as tell everyone it is!
does that make sense?

08-23-06, 12:26 PM (EST)
17. "RE: WillBoogie"
<am so damn nervous of Willboogie changing it up

Hi Undertow.

You don't think Woogie would lie to anyone, do you? HA!

I'm with you - I won't believe James is leaving until I see him walk out the BB front door and talk with Chenbot.

MarkP 318 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-06, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MarkP Click to send private message to MarkP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: WillBoogie"
>I just am so damn nervous
>of Willboogie changing it up..perhaps
>I am trying to convince
>myself its a done deal
>as much as tell everyone
>it is!
>does that make sense?

Makes perfect sense. I feel the same way. Until James is gone I keep thinking somehow he will stay. Every single indication we have seen leads me to believe James is gone, but as CG said "You are expected to expect to expect the unexpected" (or something like that!).

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •