The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"How do we like Chicken George's chances now"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

profesora_toro4 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-18-06, 02:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail profesora_toro4 Click to send private message to profesora_toro4 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"How do we like Chicken George's chances now"
So what does everyone think about CG's chances now? He has managed to win 2 competitions...
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: How do we like Chicken George's... Tonya_Harding 08-18-06 1
   RE: How do we like Chicken George's... Captain_Savem 08-18-06 2
       RE: How do we like Chicken George's... JoshInSGV 08-18-06 3
       RE: How do we like Chicken George's... AugustGirl 08-18-06 4
           RE: How do we like Chicken George's... okaychatt 08-18-06 5
               RE: How do we like Chicken George's... Bob Tomato 08-18-06 6
                   RE: How do we like Chicken George's... true 08-18-06 7
                   RE: How do we like Chicken George's... Wacko Jacko 08-18-06 8
                       RE: How do we like Chicken George's... brvnkrz 08-18-06 9
                       RE: How do we like Chicken George's... AyaK 08-18-06 10
                       RE: How do we like Chicken George's... true 08-18-06 11
                           RE: How do we like Chicken George's... okaychatt 08-18-06 16
                       RE: How do we like Chicken George's... ratedRsuperstar 08-18-06 12
                           RE: How do we like Chicken George's... Miami Joe 08-18-06 13
                           RE: How do we like Chicken George's... MarkP 08-18-06 14
                               RE: How do we like Chicken George's... teacherkelly 08-18-06 15
                               RE: How do we like Chicken George's... JoshInSGV 08-18-06 17
                               RE: How do we like Chicken George's... nailbone 08-18-06 18
                                   RE: How do we like Chicken George's... okaychatt 08-18-06 19
 RE: How do we like Chicken George's... Captain_Savem 08-18-06 20
   RE: How do we like Chicken George's... geg6 08-18-06 21
   RE: How do we like Chicken George's... AugustGirl 08-18-06 22
       RE: How do we like Chicken George's... Miami Joe 08-18-06 23
           RE: How do we like Chicken George's... ginger 08-18-06 24
               RE: How do we like Chicken George's... KwietOne 08-18-06 25
               RE: How do we like Chicken George's... Captain_Savem 08-18-06 26
                   RE: How do we like Chicken George's... MarkP 08-18-06 27
                       RE: How do we like Chicken George's... drebaby 08-18-06 28
                       RE: How do we like Chicken George's... yamihooked 08-18-06 29
                           RE: How do we like Chicken George's... JoshInSGV 08-20-06 32
                           RE: How do we like Chicken George's... unsane77 08-20-06 33
   RE: How do we like Chicken George's... how do people miss these things 08-20-06 30
       RE: How do we like Chicken George's... yamihooked 08-20-06 31

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Tonya_Harding 92 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-06, 02:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tonya_Harding Click to send private message to Tonya_Harding Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: How do we like Chicken George's chances now"
For him to have a chance in the final four he needs to align himself with Howie and Janelle. There is no room for him anywhere else.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-18-06, 04:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: How do we like Chicken George's chances now"
Agreed. And I believe that's the angle that he's after. Kaysar leaving makes room for Georgie. He has a "Jedi Alliance" with Howie so that's his most natural fit. Don't believe for a minute that George will nominate Janelle tomorrow. I think the MarcellASS eviction made him realize that he needs protection and pretty damn quick. I really believe that with his noms tonight he was chosing sides, and he's going with the Jedis (minus James). It's just too perfect a nom to be "random". He knew exactly what he was doing and kudos to him. Way to grow a pair Georgie!

I think he nominates Danielle. Georgie (wisely) knows that even if Danielle survives, she won't waste a precious HoH trying to get him out. She has to go after Janelle. He may get nommed, don't get me wrong, but the worst he will be is a pawn.

Handcrafted by RollDdice, yo.
MySpace

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-18-06, 04:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: How do we like Chicken George's chances now"
I hope you're right. Boogie and Ericka were working on George up in the HOH room trying to get him to nominate Janelle. I hope he can see through the transperency of their intentions. All of them have been plotting his demise as soon as Janelle and Howie get evicted. He's better off with Janey and Howie, then with the rest of these hyenas.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-18-06, 06:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: How do we like Chicken George's chances now"
I give big kudos to CG for his nominations, especially how he didn't hesistate to name James when Julie told him it was time.

Looks like he has been thinking about things, and seems like Marcellus' little chat with him earlier regarding Erika being the one to remove him from comps each time sunk in.

I caught one comment George made right after the feeds came back on after the live show. He was in the kitchen and I think Erika or Danielle was with him. Not sure what was said to him, but his response was "I've been playing this game alone from the beginning". Yes you have, CG. You're not so much the BB7 joke anymore, are you?

Other than Howie getting HOH, this is truly the BEST outcome to shake up the LOD! CT, Danielle and James all think they have everyone figured out. They have never even considered CG getting HOH. Way to go, Georgie!

And Cappie? I hope you are right and George nominates Danille when James uses the veto. I really do not think Boogie would use the Coup d'Etat to save either Danille or Erika.

a J Slice original. bounce by Icey.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-18-06, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: How do we like Chicken George's chances now"
LAST EDITED ON 08-18-06 AT 08:57 AM (EST)

Nominating Danielle after POV would be perfect.

Let's hope Danielle isn't given POV by her teammates. Again.

Can the woman earn anything by herself? I didn't see previous seasons.

Here's to a Janelle win of POV.

ETF spelling.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Bob Tomato 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-18-06, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bob%20Tomato Click to send private message to Bob%20Tomato Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: How do we like Chicken George's chances now"
I don't expect that there will be another PoV competition before the next eviction vote. If Big George nominates Janelle or Danielle, either are probably gone.

And did the Chicken Man get personalized HoH decor? I have a vision of Spiderman bedding and chicken wallpaper

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-06, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: How do we like Chicken George's chances now"
If CG nominates Danielle in James place, how is Danielle gone?

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-18-06, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: How do we like Chicken George's chances now"
Good question. If Danielle wins teh POV and saves James who then does George put up? Tough situation then does Boogie use his Coup? Then who does Boogie nominate? Howie and Janelle right? One is then guarenteed gone. George than has everyone left in the house ticked at him.....except probably Howie. Do you think Boogie would do that? Boogie would gain favor from James in the process and could strengthen his position...but Boogie could also save his Coup to keep himself totally save the next couple weeks. Sunday will be interesting.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-06, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: How do we like Chicken George's chances now"
If I were Boogie, and thank gawd I am not, I wouldn't use the coup. If he uses it now, it won't be available for him to use in case he or Will goes up in the next two evictions. It will be interesting to see if he uses it on his third and last opportunity though.

Sig by Bob-Because gay sheep jokes never grow old

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-06, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: How do we like Chicken George's chances now"
LAST EDITED ON 08-18-06 AT 10:26 AM (EST)

>Good question. If Danielle wins
>the POV and saves James who then does George put up?

With these picks, he's aligned with Howie and Janelle, and he knows if he nominated Boogie, Boogie would use the coup, so he'd have to put up Will and take the chance that Boogie would save the coup for nomination round #3.

After all, if Boogie uses the coup now and then his alliance loses the next HoH, CT may be doomed.

But first Dani and only Dani would have to win the PoV. Otherwise, CG will nominate Dani in place of whomever gets removed.

Edited to add: James won the veto.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-06, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: How do we like Chicken George's chances now"
The Veto has all ready been won by James. George wants to put up Danielle in his place because she set him up with a lie, and he no longer trusts her. (Dani told CG that they were all voting out Erika over Marcellas, and that he should vote out Erika. It was pretty stupid on Danielle's part, but she was going to blame that stray vote on James or someone else. It was an unnecessary move, but she (wrongly) thought she had CG under her thumb)

Erica, Boogie, Dani, James, and Will have all put the high pressure tactics on CG to backdoor Janelle. George all ready promised Howie and Janelle that they would NOT be nominated if James or Erika won the veto. The LOD HAS THE VOTES to protect Dani, but they are freaking out, and spilling too much info to CG.

Boogie would be an idiot to use the power to save Erika. He does not need to use it to save Dani, because they have enough votes to protect her.

Boogie will only have one more opportunity to use his power. The only thing that could hurt him is if Howie and Janelle win BOTH HOH and POV next. Odds of that are pretty slim, but it hardly matters anyway, because CT could easily maipulate them into nominating James and Dani instead of CT.

The smartest move for Boogie is to keep his power in his pocket for as long as possible. It would be best if he didn't use it at all, unless he needs to save himself or Will with it. The power will deter anyone from putting CT up this time or next. The fear of the unknown will be enough to protect them.

There aren't that many people left. Woogie has an alliance with too many people in it, and their smartest move would be to let Erika go this week, knowing that odds are in their favor, and the coup is their ace in the hole.

08-18-06, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: How do we like Chicken George's chances now"
<but she (wrongly) thought she had CG under her thumb

I don't think anyone has CG under control. I think he's his own man.

ratedRsuperstar 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-18-06, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ratedRsuperstar Click to send private message to ratedRsuperstar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: How do we like Chicken George's chances now"
james already won the pov. it happend last night. and i think he will nom janelle. Will was the only one to go to george and tell him to nomante him.

Miami Joe 63 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-06, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Miami%20Joe Click to send private message to Miami%20Joe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: How do we like Chicken George's chances now"
LAST EDITED ON 08-18-06 AT 10:28 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-18-06 AT 10:27 AM (EST)

Will asked George to nominate him?

Is Will basically trying to guarantee that Erika goes home by doing this? He knows he has the numbers to stay in the house anyway.

After all, last night he was saying that Bogie and him are the Beatles, but Erika could turn out to be their Yoko Ono and break up the band.

MarkP 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-18-06, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MarkP Click to send private message to MarkP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: How do we like Chicken George's chances now"
Couple questions that I have no answer to...

Did Janelle know Marci was going? If so, was she on board? If not, did she know Howie was voting him out?

Also, why would CT want to keep Dani instead of Erika? Do they think they can trust Dani more? They both know Dani has James.....if Erika stays she has nobody but CT. I think CT would want Dani out before Erika - wouldn't they?

Can you imagine the poor person who gets voted out has to go to sequester with Marci? That is much worse than that stupid Island that Survivor was sending people to.

teacherkelly 179 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-06, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teacherkelly Click to send private message to teacherkelly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: How do we like Chicken George's chances now"
So true....I would much rather go to Exile Island on Survivor than be the only one in sequester with Marci for a week. Ugghh!

08-18-06, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: How do we like Chicken George's chances now"
CT would definitelly keep Danielle over Erika. Danielle is a more valuable player for ChillTown. Danielle will not target CT while Janelle remains in the house. Also, if Dani is evicted, James will probably run back to his Sov alliance. CT can't afford to lose James right now and the only way to keep him in line is by having Dani around. Erika knows that she ranks low on the totem pole, which is why she's freaking out at the possibility of being nominated with Danielle. Erika would inevitably get evicted.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-06, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: How do we like Chicken George's chances now"
Did Janelle know Marci was going? If so, was she on board? If not, did she know Howie was voting him out?

I don't think so to all 3. Problem is, Marci thinks she backstabbed him, and James's goodbye video added another log to that fire.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

08-18-06, 04:01 PM (EST)
19. "RE: How do we like Chicken George's chances now"
<James's goodbye video added another log to that fire.

I noticed that too. MarcellAss is going to have to watch the Live Feed tapes to know what really went down.

08-18-06, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: How do we like Chicken George's chances now"
I think his chances just went down the proverbial crapper. He just nommed the only person who ever bothered to talk to him when they didn't need something from him. And he just blew up the only alliance that woulda had his back...

Way to go dumbass.

Handcrafted by RollDdice, yo.
MySpace

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-06, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: How do we like Chicken George's chances now"
Exactly. CG is dead meat.

It never ceases to amaze me how stoopid these hamsters are. With the sole exception of the evil Dr. Man, I love that guy!

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-06, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: How do we like Chicken George's chances now"
I agree with Cappie.

George had a chance to shake things up. He blew it.

a J Slice original. bounce by Icey.

Miami Joe 63 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-06, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Miami%20Joe Click to send private message to Miami%20Joe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: How do we like Chicken George's chances now"
He sure did, he should be renamed Chicken Sh!t George from now on, since he did just that in his pants when the others pressured him!!!

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-06, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: How do we like Chicken George's chances now"

*sighs*

So disappointed.

But at least this season got Savem posting a lot again!

*he's dreamy*

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-18-06, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: How do we like Chicken George's chances now"
Toast...burnt toast. I'm so disappointed.

08-18-06, 05:53 PM (EST)
26. "RE: How do we like Chicken George's chances now"
*smooches*

MarkP 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-18-06, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MarkP Click to send private message to MarkP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: How do we like Chicken George's chances now"
George just proved that #1 He is as dumb as we thought, #2 he is as disloyal and dishonest as we did not want to believe #3 He is no different than almost everyone left in this house (or anyone who has left). George just went from American's hero to America's zero in the course of 24 hours.

drebaby 59 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-06, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail drebaby Click to send private message to drebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: How do we like Chicken George's chances now"
Maybe they CBS should have went with Will Mega from season 1 instead of Chicken George. Mega was definitely more controversial than CG. Check out a younger Chicken G and the hamsters from season 1

I know he campaign to get on the BB Allstars

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBjmeQsdRls&NR

yamihooked 169 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-06, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yamihooked Click to send private message to yamihooked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: How do we like Chicken George's chances now"
LAST EDITED ON 08-18-06 AT 08:56 PM (EST)

>George just proved that #1 He is as dumb as we
>thought, #2 he is as disloyal and dishonest as we
>did not want to believe #3 He is no different
>than almost everyone left in this house (or anyone who
>has left). George just went from American's hero to
>America's zero in the course of 24 hours.

He's either dumb or dishonest. I don't think he's both. If he'd been simply dishonest, he'd have had no reason to make the agreement with J&H since it gave him absolutely nothing if he knew he was going to nominate Howie right away.

He didn't want to nominate Dani either, as he had told her he had her back and wanted to see her win if he didn't. He KNEW Jani would be voted out if he nominated her too, and he said didn't want her to go out like that.

He supposedly was going to nominate Will but Boogie threatened him, so I'm guessing Boogie implied somehow that he'd be able to overturn it.

James already won the veto. Pretty much no one was left.

J&H, CT, Dani, James, Erica, and George. Who else could he nominate if he thought he couldn't nominate Will or Boogie?

I personally think he should have nominated Dani, as she wouldn't have gone home, but George might not have been so sure.

I think he felt boxed in and forced to do it.

08-20-06, 01:14 PM (EST)
32. "RE: How do we like Chicken George's chances now"
I agree with your assesment of George's nominations. When he became HOH, he had two targets James and CT. He also had some mistrust in Danielle after she tried to set him up. But, Danielle did a wonderful job in turning that around. After James won the veto and Boogie intimidated him with the CdE, he only had three choices left Erika, Janelle, and Howie. George wanted to protect Erika and Janelle, the only option left was Howie. When you get to a certain point in this game, there's very few moves you can make. I honestly believe that George was stuck between a rock and a hard place.

unsane77 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-20-06, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail unsane77 Click to send private message to unsane77 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: How do we like Chicken George's chances now"
Actually he is both. Almost everything that comes out of that man's mouth is either 100% false or contains half truths. As far as dumb, please, the proof is in the pudding.

how do people miss these things 71 desperate attention whore postings

08-20-06, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail how%20do%20people%20miss%20these%20things Click to send private message to how%20do%20people%20miss%20these%20things Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: How do we like Chicken George's chances now"
I think it was a good move, no I am not crazy, it was the only move that allows him to float to the end, he slips right back into the cracks. This guy is impressive, he was nominated destroyed some of the best POV players in the games history including the veto king, and then goes right back into the shadows not to be heard from. He wins HOH causes heck with his noms, then with his replacement nom tosses his own friend under the bus. yet here he is a nom ceremony, a pov cermony later, and he is right back in the shadows, no one hates him for it no one is targeting him he floats along... way to go georgie, they all believe they can beat him in the final three in an endurance comp I pray to god that BB changes it up and makes it a sacrifice comp which georgie proved no one can touch him at, just to shove it in their arrogant faces.

yamihooked 169 desperate attention whore postings

08-20-06, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yamihooked Click to send private message to yamihooked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: How do we like Chicken George's chances now"
>I think it was a good move, no I am not
>crazy, it was the only move that allows him to
>float to the end, he slips right back into the
>cracks. This guy is impressive, he was nominated destroyed
>some of the best POV players in the games history
>including the veto king, and then goes right back into
>the shadows not to be heard from. He wins
>HOH causes heck with his noms, then with his replacement
>nom tosses his own friend under the bus. yet
>here he is a nom ceremony, a pov cermony later,
>and he is right back in the shadows, no one
>hates him for it no one is targeting him he
>floats along... way to go georgie, they all believe they
>can beat him in the final three in an endurance
>comp I pray to god that BB changes it up
>and makes it a sacrifice comp which georgie proved no
>one can touch him at, just to shove it in
>their arrogant faces.

Very well considered. CG is definitely not on the top of the list for anyone except maybe James, but James keeps switching his hate order depending on who woke the demon last.

It doesn't hurt that James will probably be the next evicted, and James entirely blames Janelle for it.

I'm not sure what is left to use for a sacrifice comp at the final three though. Slop for a week? Not being able to play for Veto? Not getting to take a call from home? Another head shaving?

I think most of these, especially the head shaving, is unlikely. There's not a whole lot left to sacrifice.

It might be a question type comp as the one he won HOH though.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •