The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"bmp photo problem"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Help Forum (Protected)
Original message

rose 313 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-23-03, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rose Click to send private message to rose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"bmp photo problem"
I've had the hardest time trying to fix this by myself. Can someone help? I've got a bmp photo that I want to upload, but it only accepts jpeg photos. Is there any way to convert it to jpeg format? Or add it to a user file? Here is the web address for the photo from Sears Portrait studio...

https://www.searsphotos.com/getimage.asp?ImageArchiveKey=E8442BFC%2D68D9%2D4B89%2D88B3%2D3BD3AF52E1F3&format=21&usage=10&Rotation=0

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: bmp photo problem Wheezy 10-23-03 1
   testing jasonx 11-29-03 2
 RE: bmp photo problem Ra_8secs 11-30-03 3
 test Red_Dobie 12-02-03 4
   Another test Blow by Blow 12-03-03 5
       RE: Another test sleeeve 12-03-03 6
           RE: Another test Ra_8secs 12-05-03 7
 RE: bmp photo problem BrianSmith 03-22-16 8
   RE: bmp photo problem kidflash212 07-10-16 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-23-03, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: bmp photo problem"
if you have the photo on your screen, mouse over it and right-click. You should get a menu.

Then choose "save as" and left click on that.

Save it into your photos folder on your computer (or whatever file you keep them in), but before you click "SAVE", you must change the .bmp to .jpg in the "SAVE AS TYPE" section, usually it's right below the space where you name the photo.

Now that it's saved as a jpg, you can upload it as normal.

I hope that works. Good luck!

WHEEZE

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jasonx 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-29-03, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jasonx Click to send private message to jasonx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "testing"
>
testing

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-30-03, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ra_8secs Click to send private message to Ra_8secs Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: bmp photo problem"
rose,

You don't necessarily have to upload your pics to realitytv to use them, if you already have them on the internet somewhere. Just use the HTML codes (or none-coded) to use a URL reference.

For example: http:// sc.groups.msn.com/tn/CC/C2/RasTemple/11/184.jpg

without the space which I put in so you could see it. This is a pic at mine and SunnyBunny's Temple (an MSN Group).

-- Ra, as fast as light

Red_Dobie 731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-02-03, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Red_Dobie Click to send private message to Red_Dobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "test"
I've never uploaded a photo so wanted to test it. Thanks.

Blow by Blow 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-03-03, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Another test"
LAST EDITED ON 12-03-03 AT 05:15 PM (EST)

Edited to say - never mind, I know what the problem is. The account where my pic is posted seems to max out every day. Oh well.

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-03-03, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Another test"
First of all, you can upload your picture to this website so that you will not have that problem (look around this forum to figure out how).

Secondly, it is not necessary to post a message in order to test your pictures... that is what the preview button is for!!! You can preview your message to verify that it looks correct, and then choose not to post it

Thanks!

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-05-03, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ra_8secs Click to send private message to Ra_8secs Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Another test"
I hear you sleeve. Got chewed out last week or so on my Alice's Restuarant take at Bashers week ago. Figured out I had a formatting problem with too long a word.

Thank the Gods for the backspace key and back button icon.

-- Ra, Spinning in geo/helio eccentric orbit

BrianSmith 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-22-16, 04:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BrianSmith Click to send private message to BrianSmith Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: bmp photo problem"
Hey, all help you will need of are the conversion from a photo format converter like the famous image watermark generator:
http://www.watermark-software.com/image-watermark.html
And you will get a photo with no quality lost but in jpg or png file.

kidflash212 4914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-10-16, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: bmp photo problem"
That's weird

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •