The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"instant messages"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Help Forum (Protected)
Original message

krismiss2us 768 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-09-12, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"instant messages"
Is there a way on this site to do instant messaging or have private conversations?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: instant messages Snidget 06-09-12 1
   RE: instant messages krismiss2us 06-09-12 2
       RE: instant messages Starshine 06-10-12 3
       RE: instant messages Snidget 06-10-12 4
 RE: instant messages jbug 06-11-12 5
   RE: instant messages agman 06-12-12 7
       RE: instant messages Max Headroom 06-12-12 8
 RE: instant messages agman 06-12-12 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-09-12, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: instant messages"
Private Messages, yes.

There is a series of Icons on the upper right corner of each post.

One leads to the place you can send a private message to someone.

I will send you one. On the main page listing all the forums you should see a red wavy flag thing.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

krismiss2us 768 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-09-12, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: instant messages"
i knew about that...i meant more along the lines of what FB has...instant msging where you can add people to conversations...or a chat room of sorts, rather than having to send messages and constantly check your inbox

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

06-10-12, 00:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: instant messages"
There used to be a Live Chat area, however I don't think people have used it for a long time. After that there were post show discussions on another site, but again I haven't heard of any of those for quite a while.

I don't know how you check the site, I use the "Read New" and "Mark All" buttons which means that after each Mark All I have a Red Wavy Flag Thing on the top left of my screen if I have a new message, which means that I don't have to constantly check my Inbox. However I do know that a lot of the peeps around here check in other ways.

Hmmmm... I see you on FB, maybe we could run discussions on there? (which would exclude Pepe and Estee)

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

06-10-12, 06:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: instant messages"
LAST EDITED ON 06-10-12 AT 06:35 AM (EST)

I think the chat room broke, we had been using a free chat room on another site.

There are facebook like chat functions you can add to some newer message board software that pop up at the bottom while you are on the board. I don't know if you can add them on to the older software that runs this site and if/when there is any budget or plans to upgrade.

I just use the red wavy alert to let me know when and if I need to check the inbox.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

06-11-12, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: instant messages"
not here but....

myinfochat.com

Of course, like I said before, the persons you want to chat with all have to be on there at the same time.
and, there is no way to keep some random pervert poster from joining in your chat; or anyone else for that matter.

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

06-12-12, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: instant messages"
Who are you calling a random, pervert poster?

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

06-12-12, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: instant messages"
You never know when a joker might stop by.

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

06-12-12, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: instant messages"
Not for Rednecks!!!!! :d bwahahahahahahahah

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •