The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Embedding videos"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Help Forum (Protected)
Original message

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-04-11, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Embedding videos"
Could someone post the HTML and directions for embedding a video in a post?

Thanks!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Embedding videos dabo 05-03-11 1
   RE: Embedding videos jbug 05-03-11 2
 RE: Embedding videos cahaya 05-04-11 3
 RE: Embedding videos PepeLePew13 05-21-11 4
   RE: Embedding videos CTgirl 05-23-11 5
       RE: Embedding videos tribephyl 05-24-11 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-11, 01:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Embedding videos"
For almost a month this has been ignored. Enough, I say, enough!

I did a reply with quotes to see what IceCat did in his embedded thread, tried it myself on another thread, couldn't get it to work. So I say, contact Ice if you want something done like that, maybe he'll feel like doing it for you. It has something to do with fixing site programming to allow for it, and Ice is the only one who seems to know how to do it. And it is secretvy secret stuff.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-11, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Embedding videos"
Ice knows everything.
Ice puts Phillip to shame in the secret stuff department

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-11, 11:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Embedding videos"
Puffy did it here with an animated fan, and it's simply a .gif file. I think you need the right tools, though, to copy and save one of these so it stays animated (MS Paint won't do the job).

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

05-21-11, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Embedding videos"
I finally figured out how to do it.

The problem is that when I copy over embedded links from sites such as Youtube, not only do I have to convert all < and > into the brackets that this site accepts, but also have to remove the "http" in the URL.

Here's what the coding looked like for the rapture video I posted earlier:

{iframe title="Government confirms Rapture!" width="425" height="349" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Mc5nOdKZotc" frameborder="0"}{/iframe}
(replace the curly brackets with the straight brackets)

... as in below: (click on 'Reply Quote' to copy and replace with your video info, if desired to save time)

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-11, 11:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Embedding videos"
Thanks Pepe. I had posted the question in case I wanted to embed a video when I was doing my SOTS. Now we have a place to come look whenever we want to try to do it in the future.

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-11, 00:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Embedding videos"
Thanks for asking CT. I was thinking along the same lines as you.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •