The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"survivor blows"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Help Forum (Protected)
Original message

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-13-07, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"survivor blows"
What's the easiest way to contact survivor blows regarding you personal profile?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: survivor blows Snidget 03-13-07 1
   RE: survivor blows agman 03-13-07 2
       RE: survivor blows agman 03-14-07 3
           RE: survivor blows Snidget 03-14-07 4
               RE: survivor blows agman 03-14-07 5
                   RE: survivor blows Snidget 03-15-07 6
                   RE: survivor blows kingfish 03-15-07 7
 RE: survivor blows kingfish 03-15-07 8
   RE: survivor blows agman 03-15-07 9
   RE: survivor blows HistoryDetective 03-16-07 10
       RE: survivor blows kingfish 03-18-07 11
   RE: survivor blows Snidget 03-18-07 12
       RE: survivor blows kingfish 03-20-07 13
           RE: survivor blows qwertypie 05-17-07 14
   RE: kingfish's advice berwyn 10-11-07 15
       RE: add a sig thread location berwyn 10-11-07 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-07, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: survivor blows"
Go to the main conference page (with all the forums listed) and click on "Survivorblows" where you see it listed under moderator.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-13-07, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: survivor blows"
thanks again snidget. you da bomb dawwwwwggggg!

03-14-07, 08:13 PM (EST)
3. "RE: survivor blows"
LAST EDITED ON 03-14-07 AT 08:14 PM (EST)

How long does it take for the manager to get back to you? I e-mailed him 3 days ago and have heard nothing. I have no access to my profile. from what I've read, that's why I can't get my sigs to work. i can't set anything a my profile.

03-14-07, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: survivor blows"
Depends. Webby can get busy.

How are you trying to get into your profile?

Are you clicking USER in the main page or clicking the profile button on your posts?

03-14-07, 08:43 PM (EST)
5. "RE: survivor blows"
I have done it both ways and all it says is that the user management has been disabled by the webmaster. It goes on to say if you have any questions regarding your profile contact webmaster. How long has it been that way?

03-15-07, 07:28 AM (EST)
6. "RE: survivor blows"
I've never had a problem like that, so it's never been that way for me.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-07, 07:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: survivor blows"
That's the message I receive when I have my firewall up and try to check those things out. Try shutting down your firewall (if you have one running) and hitting the profile button again.

Of course you'll want to restart the firewall again as soon as you can.

03-15-07, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: survivor blows"
BTW, I just looked at your profile, you have your first name and last but all other items are blank. Which is probably wise, there really is no good reason to offer up too much personal info. You might want to put up a fake name though, your real name can be used to track you down for ID theft, spam list, etc. purposes.

Sniglet has her info profile locked out (as do many others) and I have name (fake), gender, home state, country, which is pretty unrevealing info.

I do wish more people would put up the gender, though, it helps to know which pronouns to use in posts sometimes. I use 'her' in referring to Sniglet, but, technically, I don't really know if this is true or not.

You do realize the little head profile in the upper right hand corner of messages is the button for checking you profile (in your posts) or other's profiles (in their posts)?

03-15-07, 06:08 PM (EST)
9. "RE: survivor blows"
LAST EDITED ON 03-15-07 AT 06:10 PM (EST)

Yes I do know that. Unfortunately I can't access that either. I wonder If I need to change one of my web settings or something. It just seems that my puter is the problem. I have been given excellent advice by all of you but nothing seems to work. As they say, back to the drawing board. By the way, thank you for responding hopefully I'll get this figured out. agman

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-07, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: survivor blows"
Wait... King Fish isn't your real name?!

03-18-07, 07:38 PM (EST)
11. "RE: survivor blows"
Rats. I thought no one read this stuff!!

Actually, yes it is. King Leroy Fish. The Third.

03-18-07, 08:04 PM (EST)
12. "RE: survivor blows"
I use 'her' in referring to Sniglet, but, technically, I don't really know if this is true or not.

My Gynecologist seems to think I'm female. My posting style sometimes reads as male, so it can go either way.

03-20-07, 08:40 AM (EST)
13. "RE: survivor blows"
BTW - although I managed to guess your gender, I apologize for messing up your name. Not Sniglet (which would make a pretty good handle, I think) but Ms "Snidget", also pretty good.

Thanks for your restraint.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-07, 00:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: survivor blows"
I thought sniglet was your pet name for her.

berwyn 108 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-11-07, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail berwyn Click to send private message to berwyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: kingfish's advice"
So, if I were only more curious about how things work instead of just fascinated by what people have to say, I might have noticed the "little head profile" years earlier. I think I've turned my profile off now, but what I would like to do is get rid of my last name as Kingfish suggests. How do I do that?

BTW - if you happen to know where the "how to add a sig from a PM instructions" are located in help it might save me some time. That was my original quest. Although I may learn a bit more if I keep searching on my own.

berwyn 108 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-11-07, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail berwyn Click to send private message to berwyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: add a sig thread location"
Forget the "BTW", Frodis was able to help me out. And yes I now realize the thread is on the same page. I was way to impatient to add the Halloween sig Syren made me before the holiday passed.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •