The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Internet Question"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Help Forum (Protected)
Original message

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-10-03, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Internet Question"
This question isn't specifically about this site, but I know there are people here who could identify the problem. And it did happen while I was on SB...

Anyway, I was replying to Buggy, when I looked up and noticed all the font got bigger on my computer. It's driving me insane.

Some of the stuff is the same size, like these words I am typing right now, and all the links and stuff on the left hand side.

But everything else is bigger. The posts, my name, the words "Image Links Enabled" (etc), the disclaimer at the top, the list of threads... All of it.

Does anyone know what's going on with my computer?

A 2003 IceCat original

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Do you have a scroll mouse? IceCat 07-10-03 1
 RE: Internet Question kyngsladye 07-10-03 2
 RE: Internet Question Jims02 07-10-03 3
   RE: Internet Question Efjendar 07-11-03 4
       RE: Internet Question Draco Malfoy 07-21-03 5
           RE: Internet Question Efjendar 07-21-03 6
       RE: Internet Question PaperCupPrincess 08-02-03 7
 RE: Internet Question Efjendar 08-04-03 8
 Bump universityofkentuckyrocks 12-03-05 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

IceCat 17313 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-03, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Do you have a scroll mouse?"
If you have a scroll mouse and scroll the wheel back and forth while holding the CONTROL key down, you will change your font size.

Trying doing it again to see if you can get it back to normal.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kyngsladye 2921 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-10-03, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kyngsladye Click to send private message to kyngsladye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Internet Question"
Dear Jims,

1) You are insane.

2) Sorry about the gremlins in your computer. I fed my mogwai after midnight. Oops! My bad.

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-03, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Internet Question"
Thanks IceCat! It works! It looks much better now!

Where do you get all of these weird internet tricks?

And kyngsladye, INSANITY RULZ!

A 2003 IceCat original

Efjendar 284 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-11-03, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Efjendar Click to send private message to Efjendar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Internet Question"
Where do you get all of these weird internet tricks?

The manual!!! <g>

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

07-21-03, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Internet Question"
Like anyone reads the manual...

"No, sorry. We don't have any voodoo dolls with Britney Spears' hair." - Oh My Gods!

07-21-03, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Efjendar Click to send private message to Efjendar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Internet Question"
We know that kids named Draco wouldn't follow the rules and read the manual.

PaperCupPrincess 160 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-02-03, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PaperCupPrincess Click to send private message to PaperCupPrincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Internet Question"
>The manual!!!

Hey! Why didn't I get one of those? You think if I send someone some cold hard cash I can get me one of those manual thingies?

-It's only cold because it accidentally put it in the fridge and I put my frozen yogurt-stick-thing (only good frozen) in my purse instead....I think I'm losing my memory....

08-04-03, 05:33 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Internet Question"
Thank you again, IceCat. Someone had this same question on another forum I visit and I was able to give her your useful tip. I'm truly getting more bang for my buck here

universityofkentuckyrocks 2572 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-03-05, 11:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail universityofkentuckyrocks Click to send private message to universityofkentuckyrocks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Bump"
Cuz its buried and some peeps are having problems.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •