The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Grrr...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Help Forum (Protected)
Original message

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-30-03, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Grrr...."
I keep trying to post and getting an Internal Server Error from the site. What gives?

"For the last time, no you may NOT play pin the tail on our lord and savior." - Oh My Gods!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Grrr.... sleeeve 07-30-03 1
   RE: Grrr.... Draco Malfoy 07-31-03 2
       RE: Grrr.... sleeeve 07-31-03 3
           RE: Grrr.... Draco Malfoy 08-01-03 4
           RE: Grrr.... Majic Mitch 08-01-03 5
               RE: Grrr.... Draco Malfoy 08-01-03 6
                   Internal Server Error Breezy 08-05-03 12
 RE: Grrr.... dabo 08-01-03 7
   RE: Grrr.... dabo 08-01-03 8
       RE: Grrr.... Brownroach 08-01-03 9
 Still having OT problem... Brownroach 08-01-03 10
   Update: OK Brownroach 08-01-03 11
 RE: Grrr.... Draco Malfoy 08-07-03 13
 RE: Grrr.... TechNoir 08-08-03 14
 RE: Grrr.... LadyT 08-11-03 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-30-03, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Grrr...."
I know that with the finale of Last Comic Standing coinciding with the regularly scheduled episodes for BB4, Cupid, BB&D2, American Juniors, Dog Eat Dog, and Paradise Hotel all on the same night, we expected heavy traffic to all of the RTVW websites last night and this morning.

Are you still having problems?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-31-03, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Grrr...."
Yeah, still getting it. It took me about 10 tries to post this reply.

"For the last time, no you may NOT play pin the tail on our lord and savior." - Oh My Gods!

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-31-03, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Grrr...."
Please post as much information about the operating system (Windows XP, Mac OS X, etc.) and browser (Internet Explorer 6.0, Netscape 7.1, etc.) that you are using, and I'll make sure that Webby's aware of this problem.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem? If so, please post so that we can establish a possible pattern.

Thanks.

08-01-03, 08:23 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Grrr...."
Windows 98 and IE 6.0

I haven't had the problem at home, although I admit I rarely check since we have crap-ass dialup there. We use Windows Me and IE 6.0 there.

It's not a regular thing, obviously, but it's enough to seriously hamper my DAWing.

Majic Mitch 474 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-01-03, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Majic%20Mitch Click to send private message to Majic%20Mitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Grrr...."

Windows XP/ IE 6.0

I've gotten it the last couple of mornings, prior to 8a eastern time.

08-01-03, 09:08 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Grrr...."
Yeah, that's about the time period, but I get it periodically throughout the day here at work.

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-03, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Internal Server Error"
I can't get to any of the message boards until around 8:10 or 8:15 then it's fine. But before that time I get an internal server error.

Windows98, IE6

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-03, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Grrr...."
And now I'm back to having the refresh problem I posted about some time back. It only seems to be the OT Forum this time, but I'm finding it almost impossible to get to OT and when I do getting any posts up to read becomes a hassle.

Posting this message, however, was not a problem.

Microsoft ME, Windows 2000/NT.

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-03, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Grrr...."
Curiously, after making the above post I now find that I can get to OT and get posts there up to read. Coincidence?

Brownroach 14241 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-03, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Grrr...."
LAST EDITED ON 08-01-03 AT 11:33 AM (EST)

I'm having the same problem. Sometimes I can get to the index page, but get stalled when I try to open a post. Other times I get stalled loading the index page.

And it's only happening with OT, none of the other forums. I have Windows 2000 and Internet Explorer 5.

08-01-03, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Still having OT problem..."
...one hour later.

It's exactly what Dabo described. I can only access OT if I close Explorer and relaunch it; it won't refresh properly. And then I stall whenever I try to open any thread.

08-01-03, 12:54 PM (EST)
11. "Update: OK"
Seems to functioning normally now.

08-07-03, 08:37 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Grrr...."
Got a new one this morning... "Out of memory!" Again, it was early. I really think RTV doesn't like getting up early either.

TechNoir 9741 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-03, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TechNoir Click to send private message to TechNoir Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Grrr...."
Between 8:30 and 8:35 AM eastern daylight I got the "Internal Server Error" message using Mozilla 1.4, Firebird .6, and IE (sheesh I forgot the version) in that order.

"Half of Tech's charm is that sometimes I have no idea what she's talking about" -- True

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-03, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Grrr...."
I get one of those messages every morning before 8. If I am on before, its ok. Them 8am hits and I get the Internal server message or out of memory.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •