The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor - The Greek Islands: Episode 6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Story Competitions Forum (Protected)
Original message

michel 9637 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-30-12, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor - The Greek Islands: Episode 6"
Previously on Survivor,

After both tribes had gone to Tribal Council, the survivors knew that the merge would be coming soon.
The next challenge forced them to race cross-country and while some flew over the course, others had some embarrassing moments.
In the end, instead of a race to the finish between Katie and Becky, the challenge was decided when Greg got lost on the course.

Facing a double elimination, the Doritos alliance pulled together and decided to vote out Becky and Yul fearing that the pair could flip things at the merge.
Now, twelve are left and the game takes a new start:

Sleeping With the Enemy

Doritos Night 18

There were only four Doritos left in the bowl-shaped lagoon that was the location of their camp: Dreamz, Jenna, Greg and Todd.
Those 4 thought they were tight and that they could count on Aras and Mick to flip to their side after the merge. If the merge happened at 12 like they thought then they’d need only to get one of the 6 other Nachos to crack and vote differently than the rest or, better yet, get one more to flip to the Doritos.

Todd told his group: “I think I could talk to Danni. We know each other and I think she would trust me.”
The Doritos were happy to hear this but maybe they wouldn’t have appreciated hearing what Todd said in confessional.

Todd: “Maybe I could get to Danni or maybe I could use her to my advantage, to get myself further in the game. If the cross-tribal alliance works like Dreamz thinks it will then I’ll jump in, but if I see that it isn’t as solid as they think it is then I need to have other options.”

Day 19

The Nachos were going about their morning business when they heard some shouts: “Nachos! Where are You?”
The tribe gathered and walked to the shoreline to see the approaching Doritos. When they got closer, Sandra asked: “Are we merged? Do you bring food?”
“We don’t have food but we were given new blue buffs” replied Dreamz as he handed the 8 blue buffs to the waiting Doritos.
“That’s fine but we want food!”
Just then they heard a bell sound coming from the woods behind the Nachos’ shelter.
The twelve members of the merged tribe ran to the sound and quickly found a clearing that had been a restricted area for the last couple of days.
There, they saw that a hut had been built and that, displayed on a table inside, a gargantuan feast had been prepared.
The Survivors happily rushed in, grabbing a plate and a glass and quickly filled both.
They sat, drank and ate for a long time, taking time off from the game.

One player was still thinking about the game...
Ian had a confessional while we saw the others feasting: "Mick is definitely the swing vote now that our alliance has made the merge, and I really can’t do anything about it except put my trust in him. I might ask him for a F2 deal so that he’ll feel confident that he should stick with us.”

All the merriment suddenly came to an end when Jeff walked into the clearing.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: E... tribephyl 06-30-12 1
   RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: E... michel 07-02-12 3
   RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: E... suzzee 07-02-12 4
 RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: E... michel 07-02-12 2
   RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: E... suzzee 07-02-12 5
   RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: E... SpotTheDiffference 07-03-12 6
       RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: E... suzzee 07-07-12 9
           RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: E... krismiss2us 07-07-12 10
 RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: E... suzzee 07-06-12 7
   RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: E... michel 07-06-12 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 8916 desperate attention whore postings

06-30-12, 11:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: Episode 6"
All the merriment suddenly came to an end when Jeff walked into the clearing.

Hahahahaa..oop..shhh... here he comes.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-02-12, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: Episode 6"
I thought you might like that one!

suzzee 4302 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-02-12, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: Episode 6"
>giggle<

My siggie's are better then Jiffy's buffs. nah nah nah nah boo boo. >raspberry> that would have been better with sound

Tribe is my HST hookup.

A Tribe collectible

Thanks Tribey

07-02-12, 05:50 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: Episode 6"
The Challenge

Jeff asked all the players to sit on some logs that had been set on the ground away from the hut.
Standing in front of them, he said: “I hope you enjoyed the feast because the game is about to begin again. We will be playing for individual immunity right here and now. For this challenge, I will be asking you questions about the feast.
If you get a question wrong, you will be eliminated.
If we reach a round where all the remaining players fail to answer it correctly, we will cancel that question and go to the next round until only one of you remains.
Players eliminated in a prior round do not come back in if everyone else fails during a certain round.

Mick started laughing uncontrollably, knowing he had no chance of winning this challenge.
Katie had a different reaction: “Jeff, you are a stinker” she said.

Unphased, Jeff went on: “Here is the first question: How many bottles of wine were set on the table?”
The players quickly turned around, hoping to count the bottles but they realized that curtains had been placed in front of the hut to frustrate them.
Jeff asked for the answers and revealed: “Aras got it right, Katie got it right, Mike got it right, Mick got it right and Dreamz got it right. Just like that, we are down from 12 to 5.
The second question is: All the dishes were white except one. What color was that plate?
Mike got it right and Dreamz got it right.
Aras, Katie, Mick, you can join the others on the bench.
Next question: How many types of cheese was offered?”

Mike and Dreamz looked at each other, neither having a clue.
After they revealed their answer, Jeff said: “Mike guessed wrong, so did Dreamz. We go on to the next question: For dessert, we offered you some little tarts. How many had red berries on top?”

Asking for answers, Jeff first said: “Mike got it wrong so, if Dreamz has it right, he will win immunity. Dreamz said 6 and the answer is…6! Dreamz wins immunity!

Dreamz raised his hands and the others clapped, more because the ordeal was over and they could go get a nap than to congratulate the winner. Sensing this, Jeff took his time, talking about the importance of immunity, telling everyone that Dreamz now had a 1 in 11 chance of winning the game, that the others would have to go to Tribal Council tomorrow with their safety in doubt and that they would have nearly two whole days to decide who would be going home. Finally, he picked up the necklace and asked Dreamz to step forward. Putting the necklace around his neck, Jeff asked for Dreamz’s impression. Before letting them go, he told them that they had to decide on a tribe name and paint a new tribe flag. Finally, he turned around and left. The Survivors made their way back to camp and each found a place to rest.

Of course, that didn’t last very long because, almost sadistically, the crew now made the rounds to get confessionals from everyone.

Aras’ confessional made it on the air: “I am somewhat confident. I have a F2 with Ian (he also has F2 agreements with Mick and Mike). I have a F3 with Jenna and Mick and I have a F3 with Ian and Mike. Mike is very leery of Mick. I am nervous about Mick because he is such a schmoozer and I am nervous about Todd because he's a strategic guy. He is running UTR in this game. I think Dreamz suspects me as the turncoat in the cross-tribal alliance. He was so disappointed when Neleh got voted out over Kelly, I felt horribly. But Ian put together his alliance before Katie put one together and I do trust Ian the most of anyone playing this game.
Pre-merge, we were almost one big happy family not too concerned about who got voted out. I think there was enough conversation between the two tribes that no one was voted out unexpectedly except maybe Yul, but he was not really playing the game so while I was happy that some players I really didn’t know got voted out early, I didn't really care.”

Ian: Will things change now that we are in the individual part of the game?
Hopefully not, as I'm already quite comfortable where I stand in the tribe. I have a solid F6, an F5, an F4, an F3, and two F2 deals. Right now, it's going to be a matter of seeing who wins the immunities and adjusting the vote accordingly.
I think the first two votes after the merge will dictate the rest of the season. As far as I know, the breakdown of the alliances so far is 6 vs. 4 vs. 1, with some of the 6 and the 4 keeping tabs on each other. One person from our side flips and the whole structure falls down, and I'd rather see that later, probably at F8 or so, rather than sooner.
I'm not particularly sure about the info that has been given to me. The One that I'm referring to is Sandra, who I'm sure has an in with Katie who is closer to Dreamz and Greg than to us. I'm really treating the alliance breakdown as 6 vs. 5, with Mick and Aras acting as "moles" for our alliance. Aras has told me that Sandra is not part of the 4 (or 5, whichever).
I'm allied with them both, Mick for an F4 deal with Aras and Jenna (who isn't actually in our alliance of right now but is close to Mick), and Aras for an F2 deal.
I'm confident in my alliance with Aras. He approached me, after all. Mick has been playing a very secretive game, but we need him to keep the numbers on our side--Mick and Jenna come as a packaged deal.”

Todd didn’t have much to say at this stage but the editors needed to set up the upcoming boot so thay spliced and diced some of his comments to give the audience an idea of what was going to happen: “The Doritos alliance/ doesn’t have a chance. Danni told me/ that she doesn’t want to vote/ against me. Maybe I could/ turn things around/ on her.”

Day 20

The first scene was saw was Danni sitting with some members of the Doritos and she was saying: “I know how it can be when you are in the minority so I hope it will be more pleasant for you guys.”
Todd soon relayed that conversation to the Nachos.

Mick: “Aras & I are double agents. One of the alliances has already broken down; the 'leader' took some time off from the game and no one else stepped in to keep communication going. That led some members of the Doritos to act alone and, while I always been close to Jenna, I heard that Todd was plotting something with Danni. She told me and the other Nachos that she wants to keep Todd safe. It’s odd because Todd wasn’t our first target anyway. Her suggestion made us nervous. Now, Todd tells us that she is trying to work with the Doritos and he’s trying to get us to vote her out! I don’t trust him at all.”

Aras: “Things started off well enough but the sh*t just hit the fan: Mick is trying to blindside Todd and Mike wants to blindside Mick. I just got a sermon from Dreamz - that man is wordy and, I predict, that will be his downfall in this game!! It is going to go from one big happy family to craziness soon. Me? I'm just trying to stay out of it. And now Todd has told our alliance that Danni tried to form her own alliance so we may have an easy decision to make. So, I’m not nervous, now the fun begins! I just lined up Earl to vote with my group of 5 so unless someone mutinies, then we are okay for a while.”

Dreamz had the final confessional before being told to make the walk to Tribal Counicl: "They say that when you merge, you are sleeping with the enemy but I think we had been sleeping with our biggest enemy all along."

Tribal Council

First, Jeff asked about the new Tribal name and Aras told him that it had come to a choice between Gufu and Opa but that they settled on Opa.
Then, Jeff asked about the merge.
Players gave their impressions but mostly kept it superficial, not wanting to stir any trouble.
So, everything was calm until Dreamz announced: “I will be voting against Jenna because she has jumped ship.”
Jenna tried defending herself, saying that everyone was making deals with both sides, pointing to Todd and Danni.
That confused Danni who wasn’t aware that her name had even been discussed.
With the discussion heating up, Jeff decided it was a good time to send them to the voting booth, knowing that the forced silence and the reading of the vote would cause a lot of turmoil later on. Just what the audience likes!

He went to get the urn and started reading the votes:

Jenna
Danni
Jenna
Danni
We are tied: Two votes for Jenna, two votes for Danni. He continued:
Mick
Jenna
Danni
Danni
Danni
Finally, he said: The 11th person voted out of the Greek Islands: Danni. That’s 6, that’s enough, you have to bring me your torch.
Danni, still not knowing exactly why her tribe had voted against her, calmly took her torch, set it down in front of Jeff and turned to wish good luck to everyone even if her eyes seemed to lock with Todd’s.

After she left, Jeff told everyone to get back to camp, adding: “Maybe you should have chosen Gufu after all.”

07-02-12, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: Episode 6"
Jiffy loves Danni, Jiffy loves Danni

why do I hear the Jaws music?

Nicely done michel, keep them coming.

I should be watched....closely.

SpotTheDiffference 374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-03-12, 02:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SpotTheDiffference Click to send private message to SpotTheDiffference Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: Episode 6"
Still here, and still reading.

Everything still seems peachy at this stage in the game (at least for my alliance), but I think we all know what happens next I really want to know at this point what GIA and Sandra think. Not sure if they suspect any defectors.

07-07-12, 11:46 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: Episode 6"
LAST EDITED ON 07-07-12 AT 11:50 AM (EST)

Hi ya Spot!

Um, trying to remember but for the most part wondering how you guys managed to figure out who was who. We weren't expecting that and it really was confusing. Figured by that someone went over to the other alliance since there were way too many votes for Dreamz. Mass confusion ensued. It was over before we started, first real suspicion of alliance defecting was when JB & CT were sketchy about getting some info. I can't remember if it was before the Dreamz vote or not, I think it might be but since half our alliance was over there, asking anyone if they were was kind of a crap shoot.

It was sort of a wtf moment. Then it was my turn and the rest was jury house fun for us.

krismiss2us 699 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-07-12, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: Episode 6"
I have to say, our alliance truly lucked out with having Spot on our side. He is, as I've dubbed him, the Survivor Rainman! He knows survivor trivia like nobody (except maybe michel) and when it came to figuring out who was who, man, he had it all figured out!!! The man's a freakin genius i tell you! Yes, our alliance was very lucky to have him!

07-06-12, 03:43 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: Episode 6"
There were only four Doritos left in the bowl-shaped lagoon
The gentle breeze, the cool blue sparkling waters of the lagoon surrounded by the dwindling Doritos.

07-06-12, 04:45 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: Episode 6"
That's not the bowl I had in mind!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •