The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor - The Greek Islands: Episode 5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Story Competitions Forum (Protected)
Original message

michel 9625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-28-12, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor - The Greek Islands: Episode 5"
Jeff had stormed out after the last Tribal Council and told his staff to meet immediately because they had things to discuss:
“This cast thinks they have the whole game figured out. That’s what happens when we bring them back; they start seeing themselves as stars when I…I mean the show is the star. I want ideas, something that will completely take them by surprise.”
For a while, no one spoke, knowing all too well what would happen if Jeff didn’t like their idea.
Then, a voice came from the end of the table: “I have something that’s never been done.”
Everyone turned to look at the man sitting at the end of the table, an old staffer that everyone called affectionately “The Colonel”. He started: “I’m not sure it’s what we want to do because it will change everything but: What if…”
The whole crew listened, not sure what Jeff would think of this.
When the Colonel finished, you could tell by the gleam in Jeff’s eyes: “I love it!” he exclaimed.
One staff member started saying: “But won’t this hurt…”
His neighbour gave him an elbow in the ribs to silence him. No one could change Jeff’s mind once he had made it up and it didn’t matter if this idea could flop or have the opposite effect of what Jeff had in mind.
And Jeff was on a roll: “Imagine the promotions we’ll be able to do with this: “The Most Shocking Tribal Council Ever” and it will be true this time. The only thing we have to figure out is when this will have the biggest effect…”

Previously on…Survivor

With the 3rd tribal Council resulting in a tie vote, the Nachos had been forced to revote.
Still divided, the vote resulted in eliminating Neleh, the young mormon from the Marquesas season

After a very short night, the Nachos had to go meet Jeff and the Doritos early the next morning only to be told that each tribe would be going to Tribal Council.
Individual immunity being up for grabs, Ian for the Nachos and Todd for the Doritos claimed the two necklaces.
Left unprotected, Kelly and Natalie were voted out of their respective tribes.

14 are left and, with the merge looming, will Ian and Todd have to answer for their actions?
Two more will be leaving tonight.

The Game Keeps You On Your Toes

The tired Nachos had just returned to camp and everyone was too tired to discuss the events of the last Tribal Council but the interviews still had to be done.

Mike was dragged out of camp: “Jeff’s comment at Tribal Council was rather cryptic: Why don’t I ask who trusts me instead of worry about who do I trust? Isn’t it the same? I trust those that trust me. If I trusted those that didn’t trust me then I’d have been blindsided but I am still here so I’m trusting the right persons. Well no need to worry about losing anymore. I'm safe! I was a bit worried my tribe would vote me out when Ian got immunity, but I figured there were bigger fish to fry...speaking of, I've been frying a lot of fish for my tribe. I just make sure to stay away from the fire.”

Ian also had a confessional: “I wonder if Jeff was warning me or trying to put a target on me when he made that comment about the game being more about who trusts me than who I trust. I trust no one, ever. But I do need people to trust me.”

The Doritos made it back to their camp even later so they put their torches down and quickly retired to their shelter.

Todd was asked to give a confessional: “I don’t care if running to get immunity could make me look selfish; I wanted to win that race and I wanted to be safe at Tribal Council. I’m not sure what the tribe has in mind but I believe that it’ll be between Yul and me. I don’t think we’ll both make the merge because there are too many winners on the other side and they will be worried we’d all take over.”

The next morning, Todd and Yul were told to go get Tree Mail.
Despite the opportunity, neither really spoke about the game, careful that anything they said could be held against them.
Todd read the message once they returned to camp:

“Survivor looks like fun
A chance to shine in the sun
But when you fall down
You look like a clown “

“Great! We’ll be made to look like fools as if editing didn’t do that already.”

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 The ego has landed suzzee 06-29-12 1
 RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: E... michel 06-30-12 2
   Bow-chaka-wow-wow suzzee 07-02-12 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

suzzee 4295 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-29-12, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "The ego has landed "

That’s what happens when we bring them back; they start seeing themselves as stars when I…I mean the show is the star.

BWAHAHA!

Tribe is my HST hookup.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

michel 9625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-30-12, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: Episode 5"
The Challenge

Jeff greeted the players with his patented: “Come on in, guys! Today’s challenge is an team cross country race. You will have to make your way over some rough terrain, crossing a river on a rope bridge, climbing a hill and swimming across a small lake. The first team to get all its members back to the finish line will win both reward and immunity and, once more, the losing tribe will have to eliminate two players. Want to know what you will be playing for?”
“No” said everyone in concert, earning them a dirty look from Jeff. Still, he simply went on, knowing that his editing team would take care of the jokers.

"The winning tribe will be sent by helicopter to a resort on a nearby island where you will enjoy all the amenities including a spa, a massage and a dinner. So, Survivors ready?”
“Wait” said Mick, “don’t we get to sit a couple of players?”
“No, everyone is participating in the race.”
“But doesn’t that give us a disadvantage?”
Sandra turned to Mick and pointedly asked: “Who are you calling a disadvantage?”
No one had an answer for that so Jeff smiled! It was as if he had just scored a point in his battle to surprise the veterans.
“So, Survivors ready? Go!”

Having no other option but to follow the little white flags that were outlining the course, the survivors raced out in a jumbled mess. Soon the better runners, Ian, Aras, Mick and Danni for the Nachos, Yul, Greg and Dreamz for the Doritos, took the lead but the cameras were more interested in the back of the pack. There, Sandra, Katie, Becky and Jenna were battling each other not to be last. Between those two pelotons is where we found Todd, Earl and Mike and these guys knew they had nothing to win by going faster and nothing to worry about being overtaken so they took their time and talked about the upcoming merge. The only thing the editors let us hear was Mike asking Todd if he thought he’d make it if his team lost. Todd answered he was working on it. They wished each other luck.

Earl gave a confessional about the race: “I always say that it’s best not to be in first or last place. Right in the middle worked for me in Fiji and it works in real life too: You keep your job that way and avoid the big reponsibilities!”

The scene cut back to the 4 women battling to stay out of last place. Sandra was having a hard time, falling face first after trying to jump over a ditch. She got up and said: “That ditch was a b*tch, that jump made me look like a chump. I’ll be in last place at the end of the race.” However, she soon swam right passed Jenna who was taking her time to wash herself in the stream: “We don’t have fresh water near our camp so I told myself this was a great chance to get clean.”

In front, Ian was well ahead of everyone but he had problems crossing the rope bridge. He flipped over, falling head first in the water. Coming up to the bridge, Danni and Aras saw Ian's flip and they broke out laughing. Ian recovered quickly however and got across still in first place.

At the end, it came to a sprint between Katie and Becky to avoid last place, Becky just made it ahead of Katie but then the camera showed the Doritos on their mat: Greg was missing! Everyone had crossed the finish except Greg. Where was he?

The camera finally showed him slowly strolling along in the woods, well off the course. When he finally made it to the finish line, Jeff asked: “What happened?”
“I got lost” said Greg but in an interview later he explained something that would never make in on air: “What I loved of season 1 was that we could explore our island. This time, we can barely make it more than a couple of hundred yards away from camp. I took this chance to relax and look around. Great place to visit!”

With that, Jeff could only say: “The Nachos win immunity!”
Mike couldn’t resist: “WE ROCK! WE WON! YOU LOST! NANNER NANNER!!!”

The Reward

The Nachos had a great time but I will have to let you imagine the shower scene that included Danni, Aras and Ian…

Day 18 – Camp Doritos

The tribe was facing another Tribal Council which meant they would be trailing 8-4 to the Nachos just before the merge.
Yet Jenna had a confessional: “I think it's going well, It's difficult to ever feel confident because you really have no idea what may be going on behind the scenes. This game keeps you on your toes. I wanted to stay in long enough to be on the jury and I think I will be able to do that. The next stage is coming soon and I think we’ll have the numbers if our Nacho allies flip like we’ve been planning.”

Seeing that this was the case, the crew didn’t waste any time getting the Doritos over to Tribal Council.
There, Jeff asked a few questions, knowing that trying to shake things up was useless for now. The decision had been made: Becky and Yul wouldn’t make the merge.

suzzee 4295 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-02-12, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Bow-chaka-wow-wow"
I will have to let you imagine the shower scene that included Danni, Aras and Ian…

Greg found a coconut tree and had to make a call.

A Tribe masterpiece

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •