The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Amazing Race Winners' Edition, Episode 10: Better You Than Us"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Story Competitions Forum (Protected)
Original message

Belle Book 2302 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

06-25-11, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Amazing Race Winners' Edition, Episode 10: Better You Than Us"
LAST EDITED ON 06-26-11 AT 03:53 PM (EST)

With a majority of the votes, Megan & Cheyne will come in last place. So here's the first part of the next episode:

Phil (voice-over): Previously on The Amazing Race, five former winning teams left Athens, Greece and flew all the way to Kuala Lumpur, the capital of Malaysia. Once there, teams had to rappel down Petronas Towers, a task that Nat gladly left to Kat. (We see Kat going down from the bridge connecting the towers.) After that, teams either had to find three birds or chase three butterflies. Most chose finding the birds. At the next Pit Stop, Tammy & Victor came in first, only to be told that they're still racing. Five teams remain, who will be eliminated next?

We see the usual montage of the teams, then we see Phil, Tammy & Victor on the mat in Kuala Lumpur. Phil hands the brother and sister a clue envelope.

Tammy: "Take the train to SINGAPORE!"

Phil (voice-over): Teams must now make their way to Sentral KL station and board a sleeper train to Singapore, one of the four East Asian Tigers. Once they arrive, teams must take the metro to Raffles Place and find the Merlion, Singapore's official symbol. It is here that teams will find their next clue.

Victor: We're taking a sleeper car!

As they rush off the mat, we cut to the bird park, where Megan & Cheyne and Uchenna & Joyce have been given the whistles and binoculars and are looking for the birds. Then we cut back to the temple, where the next team has arrived.

Phil: Nat & Kat, this leg is not over yet for you. Here's your next clue.

Nat: "Take the train to Singapore."

Kat: I've never been there! Cool!

They rush off as we see Megan & Cheyne and Uchenna & Joyce locating the birds on their list. We then see the third team arrive at the temple.

Phil: Kisha & Jen, here is your next clue.

Jen: "Take the train to Singapore."

Kisha: This should really be great!

They rush off as we cut back to the bird park, where Megan & Cheyne and Uchenna & Joyce have found the last birds on their list and are given their next clue.

Megan: "Make your way to the next Pit Stop!"

Joyce: "The Sri Mahamariamman Temple."

Cheyne: We can beat Uchenna & Joyce. Hurry!

Uchenna: We need to beat Megan & Cheyne!

The teams rush through the park, with Megan & Cheyne easily taking the lead and getting to their taxi first. Their taxi is the first to pull away, but:

Driver: Uh-oh. My tire just went flat!

Megan: Not now! Not now!

Cheyne: Let's just help him.

As they help the driver get the doughnut on their taxi, Uchenna & Joyce get in their taxi and pull away. Megan & Cheyne's taxi is on its way again, but:

Uchenna: We can pass their taxi!

Joyce: And we did so! We did it!

As the teams drive off, we see Tammy & Victor arrive at the Sentral KL and get tickets on the sleeper train, which departs at 11 pm. After they get the tickets, they decide to talk.

Victor: The clue also said there was a Double U-Turn coming up!

Tammy: I know. And this is the last opportunity we can use it.

Phil: Somewhere in Singapore, teams will encounter a Double U-Turn, which can be used to force up to two teams to do both sides of a Detour.

Victor: Megan & Cheyne are the strongest team. We should get rid of them.

Tammy: But if we use our U-Turn on them, they can use theirs on another team.

Victor: Not if we use ours on another strong team.

Tammy: Oh yeah. Then they can use it on Megan & Cheyne.

Victor: Assuming that Megan & Cheyne fall behind, that is.

Tammy: I think we should use ours on another strong team.

Victor: Either Kisha & Jen or Nat & Kat.

Tammy: Kisha & Jen are much more athletic.

Victor: But Nat & Kat have always been frontrunners.

Tammy: We'll pick the team once we get to the U-Turn.

Meanwhile, we see the fourth team arrive at the temple.

Phil: Uchenna & Joyce, this leg isn't over for you yet. Here is your next clue.

Joyce: "Take the train to Singapore."

Uchenna: "You must take a sleeper car."

They head off as we see Nat & Kat get tickets on the sleeper train to Singapore. We then cut back to the Pit Stop, where Megan & Cheyne have just arrived.

Phil: Megan & Cheyne, you are the last team to arrive.

Megan: Thanks to that flat tire.

Phil: However, I have some good news for you. This leg is not over yet for you.

Cheyne: Oh my God! We're safe!

Phil: Here is your next clue.

Megan: "Take the train to Singapore."

Cheyne: We'll probably catch up now!

They rush off as we see Kisha & Jen get tickets on the sleeper train to Singapore. They are followed by Uchenna & Joyce and Megan & Cheyne. Shortly before 11 pm, the teams board the train to Singapore and we see four teams do confessionals.

Nat: There's a Double U-Turn coming up and we're worried.

Kat: We're a frontrunning team and thus could be targeted.

Jen: We remember how Tammy & Victor U-Turned us in China.

Kisha: And we're athletic. We could be the targets again.

Joyce: I don't think we'll be targets this time.

Uchenna: That's the good thing about being weak.

Megan: We need to stay ahead of the other teams.

Cheyne: We're really tempting U-Turn targets now!

The train pulls out at 11 pm as we hear Phil.

Phil (voice-over): All teams are now on their way to Singapore via sleeper train, which will arrive at 7 am the next morning.

Okay, I've decided to have Tammy & Victor U-Turn one team in the hopes that that team will U-Turn Megan & Cheyne. Here are two questions for you:

1. Which team (Kisha & Jen or Nat & Kat) will Tammy & Victor use their U-Turn on?

2. Will the first team to be U-Turned use it on Megan & Cheyne? If not, which team will they use it on?

I'll take votes until tomorrow night. The first team with the most votes will be the victims of Tammy & Victor's U-Turn, while either Megan & Cheyne or some other team will be the victim of the second U-Turn. Personally, I'd have Tammy & Victor U-Turn Kisha & Jen while the sisters U-Turn Megan & Cheyne but I'm not voting -- you are.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Amazing Race Winners' Editi... Estee 06-25-11 1
   RE: The Amazing Race Winners' Editi... Belle Book 06-26-11 3
       RE: The Amazing Race Winners' Editi... Estee 06-27-11 4
 RE: The Amazing Race Winners' Editi... vince3 06-25-11 2
 RE: The Amazing Race Winners' Editi... Belle Book 06-27-11 5
   RE: The Amazing Race Winners' Editi... Estee 06-28-11 6
       RE: The Amazing Race Winners' Editi... Belle Book 07-01-11 12
 RE: The Amazing Race Winners' Editi... Belle Book 06-28-11 7
   RE: The Amazing Race Winners' Editi... Estee 06-28-11 8
   RE: The Amazing Race Winners' Editi... vince3 06-28-11 9
 RE: The Amazing Race Winners' Editi... Belle Book 06-29-11 10
 RE: The Amazing Race Winners' Editi... Belle Book 06-30-11 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 46657 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-25-11, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Amazing Race Winners' Edition, Episode 10: Better You Than Us"
I think we're looking at Disaster Dominoes here. Nat & Kat get hit first (seen as the greater threat), but don't get to use it on Megan & Cheyne. (Ahead of them at the station? Patented Goth brain freeze? Clue box arranger forgot to sort the photos?) They still use it in the hopes of keeping another team behind them, but hit Kisha & Jen with it because Uchenna & Joyce are mistakenly not seen as threats.

Silly doctors.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

06-26-11, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Amazing Race Winners' Edition, Episode 10: Better You Than Us"
They're not the only "silly" ones. After all, Tammy & Victor aren't using the U-Turn on Uchenna & Joyce. And I doubt either Kisha & Jen or Megan & Cheyne would use the U-Turn on Uchenna & Joyce. In fact, I think every team would want to take Uchenna & Joyce to the finals. Why? Because they're physically weak and thus the other teams would think the married couple would be easy to beat in a foot race (and they'd probably be right). Don't forget, one reason why Nat & Kat formed a loose alliance with Uchenna & Joyce early on was because the married couple is weaker than the doctors.

06-27-11, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Amazing Race Winners' Edition, Episode 10: Better You Than Us"
Except that on the course, charisma counts. It's not many teams who can get people to throw them cabfare from nearby windows. (Or for that matter, mysteriously freeze planes in mid preflight takeoff sequence.) The other teams can count on a number of positive qualities, but 'natural charm' isn't necessarily high on their lists. One bad first impression...

vince3 17084 desperate attention whore postings

06-25-11, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Amazing Race Winners' Edition, Episode 10: Better You Than Us"
It will be Disaster Dominoes, but it will also be History Repeating Itself: Jen said it, Tammy/Victor hit them once before in their original Race, and they'll do it again here...

Kisha/Jen do then hit Megan/Cheyne to attempt to keep themselves alive...

06-27-11, 08:14 PM (EST)
5. "RE: The Amazing Race Winners' Edition, Episode 10: Better You Than Us"
We have a tie (as usual), and I'm choosing one of the teams Estee chose and one of the teams Vince3 chose to get hit with the U-Turn. Here's the next part:

We cut to the following morning. In one compartment, Kisha & Jen and Nat & Kat get up; in another, Megan & Cheyne and Uchenna & Joyce get up and in the third, Tammy & Victor wake up. We see the teams having breakfast before the train pulls into the Tanjong Pagar railway station at 7 am. All five teams rush out of the car and manage to make the train at the Tanjong Pagar MRT station, which takes them to Raffles Place. From there, they jog to Merlion Park, where they find the clue box:

Megan: "Make your way to Changi Chapel and Museum."

Phil (voice-over): Teams must now make their way to Changi Chapel and Museum, a reconstruction of the original World War 2 memorial to the infamous Japanese POW camp. Inside the chapel, teams will find their next clue.

Cheyne: I think we'd better take a taxi there, dear.

Jen: "Make your way to Changi Chapel and Museum."

Kisha: We'd better go find ourselves a taxi, sis.

Nat: "Make your way to Changi Chapel and Museum."

Kat: I think a taxi's the fastest way to go there.

Tammy: We're heading to Changi Chapel and Museum.

Victor: Which means we may have to take a taxi.

Joyce: "Make your way to Changi Chapel and Museum."

Uchenna: Let's go find a taxi to get us there fast.

We see various teams looking for taxis. The newlyweds are the first to get a taxi.

Megan: The Changi Chapel and Museum.

Cheyne: Do you know how to get there?

First Taxi Driver: Sure. I'll take you down the East Coast Parkway. It's fast.

*rattlesnake sound*

The sisters are the next team to get a taxi.

Jen: Take us to the Changi Chapel and Museum.

Kisha: Do you know the fastest way to go there?

Second Taxi Driver: I do. I've taken tourists there many times.

As the second taxi driver takes off, the doctors manage to get a third taxi, followed quickly by Tammy & Victor.

Nat: The Changi Chapel and Museum, please.

Kat: And get us there as fast as possible.

Tammy: The Changi Chapel and Museum.

Victor: And hurry! We're in a race!

Finally, Uchenna & Joyce grab a fifth taxi.

Joyce: We're going to the Changi Chapel and Museum.

Uchenna: Please get us there as fast as possible, sir!

All five teams drive off. Along the way:

Tammy: We're catching up to Nat & Kat!

Nat: Don't let them pass us!

But Tammy & Victor's taxi passes them. And then Uchenna & Joyce's taxi approaches.

Uchenna: PASS THE DOCTORS!

Kat: Damn! Our taxi's slow!

And then we see the married couple's taxi approach that of the brother & sister.

Joyce: PASS THAT TAXI TOO!

Victor: At least we passed the doctors.

We then cut to the Changi Chapel and Museum, where the first team arrives, followed quickly by the second team.

Jen: Detour! Horses or Obstacles?

Phil: In this Detour, teams have to do tasks that seem easy but may be difficult. The choice: Horses or Obstacles. In Horses, teams head over to Gallop Stable, take two ponies and gallop their horses down a trail. Once they reached the end of the trail, the horseman will give them their next clue. In Obstacles, teams head over to Forest Adventure and go on the Kids' Obstacle course, which takes about 30 minutes. Once both teammates are finished with the course, the instructor will give them their next clue.

Kisha: I think we can do Obstacles.

Joyce: Detour! Horses or Obstacles?

Uchenna: I think Horses will be better.

So both teams split up, one team heading for Gallop Stable and the other heading for Forest Adventure. Meanwhile, we see Megan & Cheyne still riding along.

Megan: This is such a cool place!

Cheyne: Yeah. It's just amazing!

We then cut back to the Changi Chapel and Museum, where the next two teams arrive.

Tammy: Detour! Horses or Obstacles?

Victor: Let's do the Obstacles one!

Kat: Which Detour should we do, Natty?

Nat: We can beat them on the Obstacles.

So they both head over to Forest Adventure. We see Kisha & Jen travelling down to Forest Adventure.

Kisha: This should be cool!

Jen: I'll love doing this!

We then cut back to the Changi Chapel and Museum, where the last team has arrived.

Megan: Detour! Horses or Obstacles?

Cheyne: We can surely do Obstacles!

They head out as we cut to Gallop Stable, where Uchenna & Joyce have just arrived. They have someone tell their driver to head down to the end of the trail to pick up the married couple before they each choose a pony. They get on their ponies and follow another rider down the trail.

Uchenna: This will be cool!

Joyce: I hope it's not slow.

We then cut to the Forest Adventure site, where Kisha & Jen have arrived. They get out and rush to an instructor, get themselves hooked up, and begin the Kids' Course.

Jen: This is AWESOME!

Kisha: I'm loving it!

We cut back to Uchenna & Joyce, who are making good time down the trail, before we cut back to Forest Adventure, where Tammy & Victor and Nat & Kat have arrived. Both teams get hooked up in safety gear and begin the course.

Tammy: I'm loving it!

Victor: Hurry, Tammy!

Nat: We've got to catch up!

Kat: Oh I'm hurrying, Natty!

As we see Uchenna & Joyce continuing their gallop down the trail, we see Kisha & Jen out in front, with Nat & Kat breathing down the necks of Tammy & Victor. Meanwhile, the last team arrives at Forest Adventure and begins the course.

Megan: This is really cool!

Cheyne: I agree there, dear!

After a lot of cutting back and forth, we see one team finish the Detour and receive their clue.

Jen: "Make your way to Changi Beach."

Phil (voice-over): Teams must make their way to Changi Beach, near the airport. A favorite place for local picnics, it is here that teams will find their next clue.

Kisha: "Caution: Double U-Turn ahead!"

Phil: Teams that use Double U-Turn can force up to two teams to do both sides of a Detour. If a team decides to use the U-Turn, they must put the photo of the team they choose to U-Turn up on the board, along with their own photo. Then the team who gets U-Turned must go back to complete the other Detour option.

The sisters rush off, get into their taxi and drive away as we see Uchenna & Joyce reach the end of the trail. The other rider gives them their clue.

Uchenna: "Make your way to Changi Beach."

Joyce: "Caution: DOUBLE U-TURN AHEAD!"

Okay, I'm going to have Tammy & Victor U-Turn Nat & Kat, who in turn will U-Turn Megan & Cheyne. Comments are appreciated.

06-28-11, 10:01 AM (EST)
6. "RE: The Amazing Race Winners' Edition, Episode 10: Better You Than Us"
Somewhere in that foursome has to be one epic meltdown.

What are the kids' obstacles? Swing across a four-foot pit, climb a six-foot wall, and get past the vorpal bunny?

07-01-11, 04:47 PM (EST)
12. "RE: The Amazing Race Winners' Edition, Episode 10: Better You Than Us"
Heh. No, I don't think so, but I honestly don't know. The Forest Adventure website doesn't really say what the kids' obstacles are.

06-28-11, 07:50 PM (EST)
7. "RE: The Amazing Race Winners' Edition, Episode 10: Better You Than Us"
Okay, the Double U-Turn is coming up in this part:

Uchenna & Joyce rush to their taxi, which is near the end of the trail and tell their driver where to go. As the taxi leaves, we cut back to Forest Adventure. Tammy & Victor and Nat & Kat are near the end of the obstacle course, while Megan & Cheyne are more than halfway through. Finally, Tammy & Victor and Nat & Kat finish at about the same time and receive their clues.

Tammy: "Make your way to Changi Beach."

Nat: "Caution: DOUBLE U-TURN AHEAD!"

Victor: We need to get there fast, sis!

Kat: We need to get there third, Natty!

Both teams scramble off, with Nat & Kat taking a slight lead because Tammy is slower than either of the doctors. However once they get into their taxis and drive off:

Nat: Keep ahead of the team behind us!

Tammy: PASS THEM, SIR!

Kat: Damn! They just passed us, Natty!

Victor: We passed them!

As the taxis drive off, we see Megan & Cheyne finish the course and receive their clue.

Megan: "Make your way to Changi Beach."

Cheyne: "Caution: DOUBLE U-TURN AHEAD!"

The newlyweds scramble back to their taxi and are on their way. We then cut to Changi Beach, where we see a taxi park and follow the team that gets out of it.

Uchenna: There's the Double U-Turn mat!

Joyce: There are no photos on the board.

Uchenna: We choose not to U-Turn anyone.

Joyce: "Now head to the Botanic Gardens."

Phil (voice-over): Teams must now drive themselves to the Botanic Gardens, on Cluny Road. Once there, teams must head to the Swan Lake, where they'll find their next clue.

Uchenna & Joyce return to their taxi and tell him where they have to go. Shortly after they leave, another taxi arrives.

Kisha: We choose not to U-Turn anyone.

Jen: "Now head to the Botanic Gardens."

The sisters also head off for the Botanic Gardens. Some time later, we see a taxi arrive at Changi Beach and the team inside scramble out. As they're running to the U-Turn mat, we see another taxi arrive and the team inside that one scramble out as well. One team gets to the mat first.

Tammy: Here they come. Let's do it.

Victor: We choose to U-Turn Nat & Kat.

Tammy: We want them to U-Turn Megan & Cheyne.

She says this loud enough for Nat & Kat to hear.

Victor: "Now head to the Botanic Gardens."

As they rush out, Nat & Kat arrive.

Nat: We really should've done the other Detour choice.

Kat: At least they want another team out instead of us.

Nat: We choose to U-Turn Megan & Cheyne.

Kat: Sorry, but it's better you than us.

They head over to the Gallop Stables. A few minutes later, the last team arrives at Changi Beach, only to find:

Megan: Nat & Kat U-Turned us, Cheyne!

Cheyne: Tammy & Victor U-Turned them.

Megan: So they used their U-Turn to save themselves.

Cheyne: We'd better hurry. We have to beat them now!

They hurry to the Gallop Stables as well. Some time later, we see the first taxi arrive at the Singapore Botanic Gardens. A team gets out of it and follows a marked path to Swan Lake, where a clue box awaits them.

Joyce: Roadblock! "Who loves water?"

Phil: In this Roadblock, one person from each team will head over to the Swan Lake gazebo, grab a digital camera, and take a photo of the pair of mute swans. Once they are finished, they must head over to the Botany Centre and have their pictures developed on a special fax machine. The back of the photo will reveal their next clue.

Uchenna: I think I like water more.

He heads over to the gazebo, grabs a digital camera and prepares to take a photo of the swans. As he takes the photo, we see Nat & Kat arrive at Gallop Stables and choose another set of ponies before heading down the trail. We cut back to the Singapore Botanic Gardens, where Uchenna & Joyce are at the Botany Centre having their photo developed while the next team arrives at the Swan Lake.

Kisha: Roadblock!

Jen: I'll do it.

As Jen grabs a camera and takes the photo, we cut to the Botany Centre, where Uchenna & Joyce see the picture come out. They look at the front and then at the back.

Joyce: "Make your way to the next PIT STOP!"

Phil (voice-over): Teams must now make their way to the Kong Men San Phor Kark See Monastery. Singapore's largest Buddhist temple and monastery, this is the Pit Stop for this leg of the Race. The last team to check in here may be eliminated.

Uchenna: Let's learn the fastest way there.

As the team hurries back to their taxi, we see Kisha & Jen hurry to the Botany Centre before cutting back to Gallop Stable, where Megan & Cheyne have just arrived. They too pick out a pair of ponies and head down the trail. We see Nat & Kat already some distance down the trail, galloping their ponies. Then we cut back to the Botany Centre, where we see Kisha & Jen print out their photo and look at the back.

Kisha: "Make your way to the next Pit Stop."

Jen: "Kong Men San Phor Kark See Monastery."

Okay, I've decided to stop here. I want you guys to vote on which team -- Kisha & Jen or Uchenna & Joyce -- will come in first and which team -- Megan & Cheyne or Nat & Kat -- will be Philiminated. I'll take votes until tomorrow night and the teams with the most votes will win the leg (between Kisha & Jen and Uchenna & Joyce) and be Philiminated (between Megan & Cheyne and Nat & Kat).

06-28-11, 08:41 PM (EST)
8. "RE: The Amazing Race Winners' Edition, Episode 10: Better You Than Us"
Uchenna & Joyce win, Megan & Cheyne are out.

I swear, it's been like trying to slam a cockroach.

vince3 17084 desperate attention whore postings

06-28-11, 11:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Amazing Race Winners' Edition, Episode 10: Better You Than Us"
Uchenna/Joyce win, Megan/Cheyne are eliminated.

06-29-11, 07:30 PM (EST)
10. "RE: The Amazing Race Winners' Edition, Episode 10: Better You Than Us"
Okay, we have a unanimous vote, so here are the results:

As the sisters rush to their taxi, we see Nat & Kat reach the end of the trail and get off their ponies. The horseman gives them their next clue.

Nat: "Make your way to Changi Beach."

Kat: We'd better hurry back, Natty!

The doctors rush off as we see Tammy & Victor arrive at Swan Lake and find the clue box.

Tammy: Roadblock!

Victor: Your turn.

Tammy goes to get the digital camera, takes the picture of the mute swans, and then the siblings get the photo developed.

Tammy: "Make your way to the next Pit Stop."

Victor: "Kong Men San Phor Kark See Monastery."

They rush off as we see Megan & Cheyne reach the end of the trail and receive their clue.

Megan: We're returning to the beach.

Cheyne: Let's hope we're still okay.

As they rush off, we cut to Kong Men San Phor Kark See Monastery and see a taxi pull up. The team inside it gets out and runs into the monastery. Then we see the Pagoda of the 10,000 Buddhas. Inside, we see Phil and a native greeter on the mat. The team rushes inside the pagoda and lands on the mat.

Native Greeter: Welcome to Singapore.

Uchenna: Thank you.

Phil: Uchenna & Joyce, you are team number one! (Uchenna & Joyce cheer, hug and kiss.) And I have some good news for you. As the winners of this leg of the race, you have won some home exercise equipment, which you can enjoy after the race.

Joyce: That's great!

We cut back to Changi Beach, where the fourth team has arrived.

Nat: "Now head to the Botanic Gardens."

Kat: Let's pay our driver to go faster.

As they leave for the Singapore Botanic Gardens, we see the second team arrive at the monastery.

Phil: Kisha & Jen, you are team number two.

Kisha: Fine with us.

Jen: We'll take it.

We then see the last team arrive at Changi Beach.

Megan: "Now head to the Botanic Gardens."

Cheyne: We'd better get cracking, honey.

They are on their way as we see the third-place team arrive at the Pit Stop.

Phil: Tammy & Victor, you are team number three.

Tammy: That's fine with us.

Victor: We aren't last, sis!

Phil: I hear you U-Turned Nat & Kat.

Tammy: Kisha & Jen were too far ahead of us to be U-Turned.

Victor: And our real targets were Megan & Cheyne, not them.

We cut back to the Singapore Botanic Gardens. Nat & Kat arrive, rush to the Swan Lake and find the clue box.

Nat: Roadblock! My turn!

Kat: Yeah, it's your turn.

Nat goes to get the digital camera and takes the photo before the doctors head to the Botany Centre to get it developed.

Nat: "Make your way to the next Pit Stop."

Kat: "Kong Men San Phor Kark See Monastery."

The doctors head off and soon the last team arrives at the lake and finds the clue box.

Megan: Roadblock!

Cheyne: You do it.

Megan takes the photo and once she's done, they get the photo developed at the Botany Centre.

Megan: "Make your way to the next PIT STOP!" Let's go!

Cheyne: "The last team to check in may be eliminated!"

The newlyweds rush out as well and are soon on their way to the Pit Stop. We cut back and forth between the last two teams.

Nat: We did the best we could.

Megan: Let's hope for the best.

Kat: We're almost there, Natty.

Cheyne: Please let us be safe!

Finally, we see a taxi arrive outside the monastery and we follow the team in it all the way to the mat.

Phil: Nat & Kat, you are team number four!

Nat: We're safe!

Phil: You are still in the Race.

Kat: All right!

They hug. Then we see Megan & Cheyne finally arrive at the monastery and land on the mat.

Native Greeter: Welcome to Singapore.

Megan (wearily): Thank you.

Phil: Megan & Cheyne, you are the last team to arrive.

Cheyne: We figured as much.

Phil: I'm sorry to tell you that you have been eliminated from the race.

Megan: Thanks to getting U-Turned like that.

Cheyne: It sucks to be eliminated this way.

Phil: Incidentally, Tammy & Victor chose to U-Turn Nat & Kat hoping that they'd U-Turn you and get you out!

Megan: I'm not really surprised.

Cheyne: They sure succeeded there.

Megan: At least we have a nice vacation for our honeymoon.

Cheyne: And we'll always have each other -- and our love.

They hug and kiss before walking off arm-in-arm.

Okay, tomorrow I'll post the next Elimination Station update.

06-30-11, 09:26 PM (EST)
11. "RE: The Amazing Race Winners' Edition, Episode 10: Better You Than Us"
Okay, here are the latest goings-on at Elimination Station:

It is now 10 am at Birkenhead Manor Guest House. Inside the lounge B.J. & Tyler, Chris & Alex, Nick & Starr, Rob & Brennan and TK & Rachel are all sitting down after a nice breakfast.

B.J.: So we'll be hearing from another eliminated team.

Tyler: That's what the note for us this morning had said.

Chris: I wonder who'll be eliminated.

Alex: Well, Uchenna & Joyce are weak.

Nick: But there's always the Double U-Turn.

TK: In that case, I'd say Megan & Cheyne.

Starr: They and Kisha & Jen are athletic.

Rachel: But Nat & Kat are threats to win.

That's when the phone rings. Rob picks it up.

Rob: So, who are we talking to now?

Megan: Unfortunately, it's us, Rob.

Brennan: OMG, it's Megan & Cheyne!

Rob: Hey, what happened to you two?

Cheyne: Tammy & Victor happened to us.

Megan: They U-Turned Nat & Kat.

Cheyne: Who then U-Turned us!

Megan: But we learned that Tammy & Victor wanted us out!

Cheyne: So they U-Turned Nat & Kat first. Clever plan.

Brennan: Sorry to hear about that.

Megan: Well, at least we won one trip.

Cheyne: And a safari for our honeymoon.

B.J.: And you'll be running as decoys, right?

Megan: Yeah, along with Tyler & James.

Cheyne: So what are you guys doing now?

Tyler: We'll be heading to Victoria & Albert.

TK: We've got a date at Two Oceans Aquarium.

Rachel: Most of us will be diving while there.

Chris: Except for Rob & Brennan.

Alex: Yeah, they might sit out.

Megan: Well, we have to go now.

Nick: We'll see you in America then!

Cheyne: We'll see you there too.

The newlyweds hang up.

Starr: So Megan & Cheyne were set up.

Rob: Yeah. Tammy & Victor set them up.

Brennan: They wanted the newlyweds out.

Chris: They got their wish.

Alex: They were much smarter.

TK: Yeah, you wanted Nick & Starr out.

Rachel: But the U-Turn eliminated us.

Nick: So when do we leave for the aquarium?

B.J.: We've got lunch before, so we leave at 12 pm.

Starr: Then we have our diving at 1:30 pm.

Tyler: And then we return and hang around the pool.

At noon, we see the teams leave for Cape Town and have lunch in a nice restaurant near the waterfront. An hour later, we see them at Two Oceans Aquarium, where only Rob & Brennan sit out the diving class. All the others dive and they clearly enjoy it, especially Nick & Starr.

Later, we see the teams having dinner in a fast-food restaurant.

B.J.: So, who is going home next?

Tyler: It could be any team now.

Rob: Uchenna & Joyce are weak.

Brennan: They would be our pick.

Nick: Maybe Tammy & Victor go.

Starr: As karma for the U-Turn.

Chris: Nat & Kat were in next-to-last.

Alex: They could well be the next ones.

TK: Or maybe Kisha & Jen will go.

Rachel: We'll find out real soon.

They return to the manor and relax around the pool before turning in for the night.

Okay, the penultimate episode begins tomorrow. The teams will be going to New Zealand next. And the main reason why I chose to have Nat & Kat get the first U-Turn was because I checked the plane schedule from Singapore to the next destination on Expedia and I realized that they could easily catch up at the airport.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •