The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Amazing Race Winners Edition Episode 2: I Must Be a Horse Whisperer!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Story Competitions Forum (Protected)
Original message

Belle Book 2192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-19-11, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Amazing Race Winners Edition Episode 2: I Must Be a Horse Whisperer!"
Phil (voice-over): Previously on The Amazing Race, 11 former winning teams left Valley Forge and flew all the way to Peru. At the airport, Nick & Starr's trip enabled B.J. & Tyler to get on the first flight to Lima, but once in Lima Nick & Starr were able to get on the first chartered bus to Cusco, the Incan capital. Once in Cusco, teams had to do a Roadblock which involved doing a re-enactment of an ancient Incan festival before they made their way to Machu Picchu. In the end, Megan & Cheyne managed to win the Express Pass (we see Megan & Cheyne celebrating), while Rob & Brennan's age may have caught up to them (we see them get Philiminated). Ten teams remain, who will be eliminated next?

We get the usual montage before Phil speaks again.

Phil (voice-over): This is Machu Picchu. Perched 1,000 feet above the Urubamba River, the Incans began building it in 1430 AD but abandoned it as an official site for the Incan rulers after the Spanish conqured them. Missed by the Spanish and only discovered by Hiram Bingham by chance in 1911, today it's a UNESCO World Heritage Site -- and the first Pit Stop in a race around the world. Teams arrived here at the end of the last leg for a mandatory rest period. Megan & Cheyne, who were the first to arrive, will depart at 8 am.

We see Megan & Cheyne on the mat. They kiss before opening the clue envelope.

Cheyne: "Fly to São Paulo, Brazil!"

Phil (voice-over): Teams must now make their way to the Cusco airport and fly all the way to São Paulo, Brazil's largest city. Once there, teams will make their way to Basilica Nossa Senhora de Penha in the district of Penha, where they will find their next clue.

Megan: Let's go! (On the way, she does a confessional.) We're doing very well so far.

Cheyne (confessional): We have the Express Pass and we plan to use it when we need to.

Megan (confessional): But we must stay focused.

At 8:05 am, we see the next team on the mat.

B.J.: "Fly to São Paulo and find the Basilica Nossa Senhora de Penha." Let's go!

Tyler (confessional): I'm disappointed we lost the Express Pass but we're doing well so far.

B.J. (confessional): What we need to do is to stay focused.

Tyler (confessional): Yeah, we're up against winners now.

Five minutes later, Nat & Kat are on the mat.

Nat: "You have $200 for this leg of the Race."

Kat (confessional): We learned quite a bit since we last raced.

Nat (confessional): We learned to ask for directions sooner!

Kat (confessional): We hope to continue doing well.

Five minutes after Nat & Kat leave, TK & Rachel kiss before opening their envelope.

Rachel: We have to fly to São Paulo, honey.

TK (confessional): We have to be relaxed yet focused.

Rachel (confessional): The other winners keep us on our toes.

TK (confessional): But we can't stress out either.

Five minutes after they left, Nick & Starr are on the mat.

Nick: We're flying to São Paulo. Let's go!

Starr (confessional): The Race is a little harder for us this time around.

Nick (confessional): We're up against strong teams and smart ones too.

Starr (confessional): But we'll win again.

And five minutes after the siblings leave, Uchenna & Joyce are on the mat.

Uchenna: "Fly to São Paulo, Brazil!" Let's go, then!

Joyce (confessional): We're not the strongest team.

Uchenna (confessional): We have to use our brains more.

Joyce (confessional): And rely on a stronger team as well.

We see the six teams waiting in line for a bus back down to Aquas Calientes. Megan & Cheyne, B.J. & Tyler and Nat & Kat manage to board a bus that departs at 9 am when we see the next team standing on the mat.

Tammy: "Fly to São Paulo!" We're going to Brazil!

Victor (confessional): We're in the middle of the pack, but that's okay for now.

Tammy (confessional): Yeah. What we have to do is to avoid the back of the pack.

Victor (confessional): At least, we have to for now.

Five minutes later, we see the next team on the mat.

Tyler: "You have $200 for this leg of the Race." Let's go!

James (confessional): It's hard being near the back of the pack.

Tyler (confessional): But at least we're not at the back either.

James (confessional): And we'll make sure we're at the front.

Five minutes later, we see Kisha & Jen on the mat.

Kisha: We're going to the Basilica Nossa Senhora de Penha.

Jen (confessional): We're not happy to be at the back of the pack here.

Kisha (confessional): But we managed to avoid the risk of being eliminated.

Jen (confessional): And we'll get at the front this leg!

At this point, the next bus arrives and TK & Rachel, Nick & Starr and Uchenna & Joyce board it before it departs. Five minutes later, Chris & Alex are on the mat.

Chris: Well, at least we're returning to Brazil.

Alex (confessional): We had a really rough leg.

Chris (confessional): But we survived and that's all that counts in the end.

Alex (confessional): We're going to find a way to get better luck on this leg.

They join the other teams in the queue. Meanwhile, we see the first bus arrive at Aquas Calientes. B.J & Tyler, Megan & Cheyne and Nat & Kat all arrive and learn:

B.J.: The first train doesn't leave for Cusco until 3:20 pm!

Tyler: It arrives at Ollantaytambo Station at 5:08 pm. Good.

Megan: But then we have to take a bus that leaves at 5:11 pm!

Nat: And it arrives at Wanchaq Station two hours later.

Cheyne: Damn! There goes our lead! Everyone will catch up!

Kat (to Nat): But that might help us with our own plans.

And sure enough, we see the other teams arrive and get the bad news themselves. But we also see one team borrowing a cell phone and making a call while a second team is standing nearby.

Nat: The earliest flight to arrive in São Paulo has transfers in Lima, Panama City and Belo Horizonte and arrives at 8:35 am the following day?

Kat: How many seats are there currently? (She listens.) 10? Good, please reserve us seats on that flight. And we have some friends that could use reservations on it as well.

Nat (confessional): We've formed a loose alliance with Uchenna & Joyce.

Kat (confessional): They're weaker than us, so that'll help us a lot.

Joyce: So we can get on an LAN flight at 11 am, then transfer to two Copa flights and then finally to a Varig-Gol flight?

Uchenna: Can you reserve tickets on that flight plan for us as well? (He waits.) You've done so? Thank you very much.

The cell phone is returned to a fellow passenger before all the teams board the first train. After the train departs, other teams begin making phone calls, starting with Kisha & Jen.

Kisha: The earliest flight to São Paulo departs at 11 in the morning and arrives at 8:35 the following day?

Jen: How many seats are available? (She listens.) 6? Could you reserve us two seats on that flight as well?

As Kisha & Jen get the reservations, we see Tyler & James also getting the information.

Tyler: We've got seats on the earliest flight to São Paulo.

James: That's great! Now we can relax the rest of the time.

Finally:

Nick: There are only two spots available on the first flight?

Megan: Please reserve us seats on the first flight!

We see them sweating it out, and finally:

Starr: We have the last seats on the first flight? Great!

Cheyne: The next flight arrives at 8:57 am? Okay.

We see other teams getting the same info.

Victor: We should've gotten on the phones sooner.

Tammy: But we're only 22 minutes behind at least.

B.J.: Damn! We fell behind this time.

Tyler: We need to hustle this time now!

TK: We're in the back of the pack now.

Rachel: We're going to have to hustle.

Chris: Murphy's Law worked against us again.

Alex: We can't come in last or next-to-last!

We then see the Cusco airport at nighttime. The next day, we see the first five teams boarding their plane, which departs at 11 am. And then we see the last five teams boarding the second plane, which departs five hours later.

Phil (voice-over): All teams are now on their way to São Paulo, Brazil. Five are going via Lima, Panama City and Belo Horizonte while the others are going via Lima and Brasilia.

Okay, thanks to the votes Kisha & Jen, Nat & Kat, Nick & Starr, Tyler & James and Uchenna & Joyce are on the first flight to São Paulo. I'll continue tomorrow. Let me know how you like my story so far.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Amazing Race Winners Editio... vince3 05-19-11 1
   RE: The Amazing Race Winners Editio... Belle Book 05-20-11 2
 RE: The Amazing Race Winners Editio... Belle Book 05-20-11 3
   RE: The Amazing Race Winners Editio... ARnutz 05-20-11 4
   RE: The Amazing Race Winners Editio... vince3 05-21-11 5
 RE: The Amazing Race Winners Editio... Belle Book 05-21-11 6
   RE: The Amazing Race Winners Editio... ARnutz 05-21-11 7
   RE: The Amazing Race Winners Editio... vince3 05-21-11 8
   RE: The Amazing Race Winners Editio... Estee 05-21-11 9
       RE: The Amazing Race Winners Editio... Belle Book 05-22-11 10
   RE: The Amazing Race Winners Editio... Belle Book 05-22-11 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 16821 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-19-11, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Amazing Race Winners Edition Episode 2: I Must Be a Horse Whisperer!"
Looking good so far. Is the second flight a little quicker since it has one less stopover? That would at least help them catch up a little... especially if someone misses a connection...
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-20-11, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Amazing Race Winners Edition Episode 2: I Must Be a Horse Whisperer!"
The first flight leaves five hours before the second one, yet the second one lands only 22 minutes behind the first one, so it's definitely quicker overall.

BTW, I'm getting all the flights from the Expedia website, and I used Wikitravel a lot to get ideas for the various cities and the locations for the tasks inside the various cities.

05-20-11, 07:45 PM (EST)
3. "RE: The Amazing Race Winners Edition Episode 2: I Must Be a Horse Whisperer!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-21-11 AT 12:01 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 05-20-11 AT 07:48 PM (EST)

Okay, here's the next part:

At 8:35 am the following day, the first plane arrives in São Paulo's Guarulhos International Airport. All five teams rush off the plane and through the airport, with Kisha & Jen being the first ones out of customs. When they get outside, they see a taxi and get inside.

Jen: Do you know where Basilica Nossa Senhora de Penha is?

First Taxi Driver: Yes.

Kisha: Could you please take us there as fast as possible?

As the taxi speeds away, Tyler & James emerge from the airport. They soon find a taxi as well.

Tyler: The Basilica Nossa Senhora de Penha, please.

The second taxi leaves with Tyler & James inside. Nat & Kat are the next team to grab a cab.

Nat: We need to go to the Basilica Nossa Senhora de Penha as fast as possible, please.

Soon after their taxi leaves, Uchenna & Joyce emerge and grab a taxi as well.

Joyce: Take us to the Basilica Nossa Senhora de Penha asap!

Finally, Nick & Starr emerge and hail a taxi.

Nick: Damnit! Customs so hassled us that we're in last!

Meanwhile, one taxi is going really fast.

Kat: Our taxi driver is really good. There's Tyler & James! Please pass them, sir!

Nat & Kat's taxi is able to pass Tyler & James's, much to their displeasure. Nat & Kat cheer.

James: Here comes Uchenna & Joyce! Stay ahead!

But the taxi driver isn't very fast, and soon:

Uchenna: Yes! We're in third place now -- I think. Great!

Meanwhile, Nick & Starr are having their own problems.

Starr: I don't think our driver knows where he's going.

We then see the exterior of the Basilica Nossa Senhora de Penha. A taxi arrives and the team inside jumps out. After looking around, they head inside, where:

Kisha: There's the cluebox! In front of the altar!

Jen: "Make your way to the São Paulo Jockey Club."

Phil (voice-over): Teams must now make their way to the São Paulo Jockey Club in the neighborhood of Morumbi. It is here that teams will find their next clue.

The sisters return to their taxi as we see Nick & Starr asking people on the street for directions to the Basilica.

Nick: Thanks. Well, we got directions.

Starr: Let's hope things are better now.

At that moment, we see Nat & Kat arrive at the church.

Nat: "Make your way to the São Paulo Jockey Club."

Kat: Let's go, Natty. The second plane's arriving.

And it's now 8:57 am. We see the second plane arriving. The five teams rush through the airport. Although Megan & Cheyne, B.J. & Tyler and TK & Rachel beat Tammy & Victor into customs, they are hassled enough to allow Tammy & Victor to get out of the airport first.

Tammy: TAXI! Oh, there's one just dropping off a passenger!

Victor: Please take us to the Basilica Nossa Senhora de Penha!

The taxi speeds away just as Megan & Cheyne come out of the airport. They soon grab a taxi as well.

Megan: The Basilica Nossa Senhora de Penha, please.

Cheyne: I hope you know where that is, for our sake.

The second taxi pulls away. B.J. & Tyler are the next team out of the airport.

B.J.: We need to go to the Basilica Nossa Senhora de Penha.

Tyler: And we need to get there as fast as you possibly can go!

TK & Rachel are the next team to grab a taxi.

TK: The Basilica Nossa Senhora de Penha, asap.

Rachel: Yeah. We're in a really big race, sir!

Finally, Chris & Alex emerge from the airport and grab a taxi.

Chris: We're last again. Just our luck!

Alex: The Basilica Nossa Senhora de Penha.

Meanwhile, we see the next team arrive at the Basilica.

Joyce: "Make your way to the São Paulo Jockey Club."

Uchenna: Let's make sure our driver knows where it is.

They do and their driver heads off. Soon the next team arrives.

Tyler: We're heading to the races!

James: This should be good for us!

They return to their taxi and head to the Jockey Club. Some time later, the next team arrives.

Nick: "Make your way to the São Paulo Jockey Club."

Starr: Maybe we should get a better taxi driver.

They pay their driver and then try to hail a taxi. Finally, they get one and speed off. Meanwhile, we cut to the São Paulo Jockey Club, where a team finds the cluebox right where the entrance to the track itself is located.

Kisha: Roadblock! "Who's a horse whisperer?"

Phil: In this Roadblock, one person from each team must pick a horse, get at the starting line, and then ride the horse one mile around the racetrack. Once the teammate has successfully completed a mile in 2 minutes or less, a jockey will hand the team their next clue.

Jen: I did the last one. It's your turn now.

Kisha picks a horse and prepares to get on it as we see the next team arrive at the Basilica.

Tammy: "Make your way to the São Paulo Jockey Club."

Victor: Let's hope our driver knows where it is, sis.

They head off as we see Kisha seated on her horse. Nat & Kat arrive as Kisha gallops off.

Kat: Roadblock! I did the last one.

Nat: Yeah, I'm doing this one, Kat.

She picks a horse and jumps on it. As her horse gallops off, we see the next team arrive at the Basilica.

Megan: We're going to the races!

Cheyne: That should be real fun.

The newlyweds head off as we cut back to the track. Kisha is doing well with her horse, but Nat is doing great with hers. Meanwhile, the third team arrives.

Uchenna: Roadblock! Your turn, right?

Joyce: Yeah. Besides, this looks easy.

Joyce picks a third horse, and soon her horse is off and running as we cut back to the Basilica.

B.J.: "Make your way to the São Paulo Jockey Club."

Tyler: I wonder what we'll be doing there. Let's go.

They get back in their taxi and drive off. Back at the race track, Kisha's horse is approaching the finish line. Kisha crosses the finish line in 1 minute 55 seconds.

Jen: Yes! We did it! We did it in one try!

The jockey hands the sisters their clue as the next team arrives.

Tyler: It's a Roadblock!

James: I'll do this one.

Kisha: "Now take the train to the Aquarium."

Phil (voice-over): Teams must now take the train all the way to the Aquarium, in the district of Ipiranga. It is here that teams will find their next clue.

Kisha & Jen take off as James gets on his horse. He rides off as Nat crosses the finish line in 1 minute 50 seconds.

Kat: Way to go, Natty! You did it!

Nat: We're going to the Aquarium.

The doctors rush off as we see the next team at the Basilica.

TK: We're heading to the São Paulo Jockey Club.

Rachel: Let's hope we can make up some time.

Back at the Basilica, we see Joyce doing well with her horse while James is doing okay with his. Joyce crosses the finish line in 1 minute 55 seconds.

Uchenna: Way to go, Joyce. Where do we go now?

Joyce: "Take the train to the Aquarium." Let's go!

As they leave, we see the final team arrive at the Basilica.

Chris: We're in last.

Alex: Let's go, Chris.

They head off to the São Paulo Jockey Club as James crosses the finish line in 2 minutes flat.

Tyler: Not bad, James. Not bad.

James: We're taking a train now.

They head off just as the next team arrives.

Nick: Roadblock! Your turn, right?

Starr: Yeah, you did the last one.

Starr picks a horse and gets on it, but she's having a hard time getting the horse to go really fast. As she's galloping around the track, the next team arrives.

Victor: It's a Roadblock.

Tammy: And I'm doing it!

Tammy picked another horse, got on it, and soon was on her way. She proved to be much better than Starr. Although Starr's horse crossed the finish line first, it did so in 2 minutes 10 seconds.

Starr: Damn! I'm too slow.

Tammy crossed the finish line in 1 minute, 50 seconds.

Tammy: I must be a horse whisperer! I did real well!

Victor: "Now take the train to the Aquarium! Let's go!

Nick: Try that horse, Starr.

However, Starr decided to make sure her problems were either her fault or the horse's, so she tried again. It turned out that the horse was rather slow to respond to her commands. At this point, the next team arrived.

Megan: Roadblock! My turn!

Cheyne: Yeah, you do this one.

At that point, Starr's horse crossed the finish line in 2 minutes, 5 seconds!

Starr: Can I change horses, please?

Okay, this part is finished. I'll do the Detour tomorrow. Oh, and of the four teams that are currently out in front (Kisha & Jen, Nat & Kat, Uchenna & Joyce and Tyler & James), I want you to decide who comes in first place this leg. I'll take votes until tomorrow night. The team with the most votes will come in first at the end of this leg.

ARnutz 13418 desperate attention whore postings

05-20-11, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Amazing Race Winners Edition Episode 2: I Must Be a Horse Whisperer!"
Uchenna & Joyce are first this time!

05-21-11, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Amazing Race Winners Edition Episode 2: I Must Be a Horse Whisperer!"
Kisha/Jen finish first.

05-21-11, 08:03 PM (EST)
6. "RE: The Amazing Race Winners Edition Episode 2: I Must Be a Horse Whisperer!"
Well, we have a tie for first place, so I'll break the tie:

The jockey takes a look at Starr's horse, looks over to Tammy's old horse, and then nods as he points at Tammy's former horse. Starr cheers as she dismounts and mounts her new horse.

Starr (confessional): I learned that the horse I chose wasn't a very good horse.

Nick (confessional): This was our Murphy's Law leg -- whatever can go wrong, will.

Starr's second horse proves to be much better. Meanwhile, B.J. & Tyler arrive.

B.J.: Roadblock! I did the last one.

Tyler: Yeah, it's my turn this time.

Tyler picks another horse (not the one Starr first had). As he gets onto the racetrack, TK & Rachel arrive.

TK: It's a Roadblock!

Rachel: It's my turn!

Rachel picks a different horse and is soon out on the track, where we see Megan nearing the finish line. Just as her horse crosses, the last team arrives at the Roadblock.

Chris: It's your turn, I think.

Alex: Yeah, you did the last one.

Alex picks a final horse and gets on it as we see that Megan's horse finished in 1 minute 59 seconds.

Cheyne: "Now take the train to the Aquarium."

Megan: Let's go! Maybe we can catch up a bit.

As they leave, we see Kisha & Jen, Nat & Kat and Uchenna & Joyce getting tickets on the first available train at the Morumbi station. Tyler & James also get tickets on the train, but they just miss the first train. Meanwhile, back at the Jockey Club Starr's new horse crosses the finish line in 1 minute, 55 seconds.

Starr: Finally! Third time was the charm!

Nick: "Now take the train to the Aquarium."

The siblings head off as we see Tyler, Rachel and Alex all racing around the track. Tyler's horse is the first to cross, at 2 minutes.

Tyler: At least I did it on my first try.

B.J.: "Now take the train to the Aquarium."

The Hippies rush off as Rachel crosses the finish line in 1 minute 59 seconds.

Rachel: Let's hope we're not in last place.

TK: "Now take the train to the Aquarium."

As they leave, we see Tammy & Victor barely manage to get on the same train that Tyler & James got on at the Morumbi station. We then cut back to the Jockey Club, where Alex crosses the finish line in 2 minutes.

Chris: Very good job, Alex. Very good.

Alex: "Take the train to the Aquarium."

They rush to the Morumbi station, where they join the other four on the train. Some time later, we see the first train arrive at Santos-Immigrantes Metro station, where all three teams rush off and look for the Aquarium. Soon:

Jen: There it is! In front of the entrance!

Kisha: "Now make your way to SESC Pompeia."

Phil: Teams must now make their way to SESC Pompeia, in the district of Pompeia. This location, which has a theater with 800 seats and a library, is where they will find their next clue.

Nat: I wonder where that is.

Kat: Let's ask directions.

Uchenna: Maybe we should get a taxi.

Joyce: If we can't get there by train.

The teams find out that it's best to get there by taxi, so they all hail taxis and are on their way. Soon Tyler & James and Tammy & Victor arrive at the Aquarium.

Tyler: "Make your way to SESC Pompeia."

James: Let's get a taxi to that place.

Victor: There's a taxi! TAXI!

Tammy: SESC Pompeia. And hurry!

The taxis take off. Not long thereafter, the last five teams
find the Aquarium and the cluebox.

Cheyne: "Make your way to SESC Pompeia."

Nick: We probably should get a taxi.

B.J.: Let's get a taxi.

TK: I see a taxi over there.

Chris: We can't come in last again.

All five teams manage to hail taxis.

Megan: Take us to SESC Pompeia, please.

Starr: Do you know where that is, sir?

Third Taxi Driver: Yes.

Tyler: SESC Pompeia.

Rachel: SESC Pompeia, please.

Alex: Get us there as fast as possible!

The teams all drive off in taxis. We then cut to SESC Pompeia, where the first team arrives.

Kisha: Detour: Books or Dance?

Phil: In this Detour, teams have to choose between two tasks that can be done here. The choice: Books or Dance. In Books, teams go into the library, choose a cart stacked with books, and put all the books on the cart away on the right shelves. If they get all the books on the shelves properly, the librarian will give them their next clue. In Dance, teams will head to one of the dancing rooms and learn a samba routine. Then, they have to perform the samba routine to the satisfaction of the dance instructor. Once they have done so, the dance instructor will give them their next clue.

Jen: I think we can do Books.

Nat: Should we do Books or Dance?

Kat: I think Dance would be easier.

Uchenna: What do you think, Joyce?

Joyce: I think we should do Dance.

The sisters rush off to find the library while the other two teams go to find the dancing room. We see Kisha & Jen arrive at the library, see them pick a cart and then see them head out to find the right shelves. Meanwhile, we see Nat & Kat and Uchenna & Joyce find the dance studio and begin learning the samba. We alternate between Kisha & Jen looking for shelves and putting books away; and Nat & Kat and Uchenna & Joyce practicing the samba before actually having to perform. We then see the next two teams arrive.

Tyler: Detour: Books or Dance?

James: We can easily do Books.

Tammy: Books or Dance?

Victor: Let's do Dance.

The teams split up and go in different directions. We see Kisha & Jen nearing the end of their task while Nat & Kat and Uchenna & Joyce are performing the samba. Finally, one team finishes and makes the signal. Their work is checked:

Librarian: You did very well. Here's your next clue.

Kisha: Yes! We did it! We did it, sis!

Jen: "Head over to Teatro Renaissance."

Phil: Teams must now head over to the Teatro Renaissance, in the neighborhoods of Paulista and Jardins. This theater is the Pit Stop for this leg of the Race and the last team to check in here may be eliminated.

Kisha & Jen rush out as Tyler & James come in and get to work. We then cut to Nat & Kat and Uchenna & Joyce as Tammy & Victor arrive. The first two teams are done and wait for the dance instructor to tell them if they did it right or not. After a moment, the instructor reaches in a pouch -- and hands out two clue envelopes.

Nat: Yes! We did it!

Joyce: "Head over to Teatro Renaissance."

Kat: It's the Pit Stop!

The teams rush out and get into their taxis.

Fourth Taxi Driver: I know a shortcut to the theater.

Uchenna: I hope it is a shortcut.

Meanwhile, back at the Detour Tyler & James are stacking books while Tammy & Victor are learning the samba. The next bunch of teams arrive.

Megan: Detour: Books or Dance?

Cheyne: I think we'll do Dance.

B.J.: Let's do Books.

Tyler: Yeah, we will.

TK: Can you do Books?

Rachel: Let's do Dance.

Chris: Books or Dance?

Alex: We'll do Books.

Nick: We're in last now!

Starr: Let's do Dance.

They split up to do their Detours. As B.J. & Tyler and Chris & Alex arrive at the Library, we see Tyler & James indicate that they're done. But when the librarian checks:

Librarian: I'm sorry. Not all of them are in the right spot.

Tyler: Damn! Where did we go wrong?

James: Let's just go find the books.

At the dance studio, Tammy & Victor are doing the samba as Megan & Cheyne, Nick & Starr and TK & Rachel arrive. Tammy & Victor finish and look at the dance instructor -- who gives them a third envelope.

Tammy: Yes! We did it! We're finished!

Victor: We're going to the Pit Stop now.

They leave as we get a glimpse of a taxi coming up to the Teatro Renaissance. We follow the team that was inside until they reach Phil, who's alone.

Kisha: Phil's alone. Not good.

Phil: Kisha & Jen, you are the first team to arrive. (Kisha & Jen look shocked, then hug.) And as the winners of this leg, you have each won 10,000 dollars, which you can enjoy after the Race. However, the race is not over for you yet.

Jen: We should've known that!

Phil: You're still racing.

Now, I want you to decide which of the following five teams -- B.J. & Tyler, Chris & Alex, Megan & Cheyne, Nick & Starr and TK & Rachel -- will be the last team to arrive at the TBC Pit Stop location.

ARnutz 13418 desperate attention whore postings

05-21-11, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Amazing Race Winners Edition Episode 2: I Must Be a Horse Whisperer!"
BJ & Tyler

05-21-11, 09:09 PM (EST)
8. "RE: The Amazing Race Winners Edition Episode 2: I Must Be a Horse Whisperer!"
Chris/Alex

Estee 46247 desperate attention whore postings

05-21-11, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Amazing Race Winners Edition Episode 2: I Must Be a Horse Whisperer!"
Death To Hippies. (I have to get rid of them before an NEL comes along -- this is an NEL, isn't it?)

05-22-11, 04:47 PM (EST)
10. "RE: The Amazing Race Winners Edition Episode 2: I Must Be a Horse Whisperer!"
It's a superleg. The next episode will eliminate one team, and they can be eliminated then if enough votes are cast to get rid of them.

BTW, all teams that finish in the Top 5 when they meet Phil will get on the first flight to the next destination (in Brazil) and the teams that are behind the Top 5 will be on the second one.

05-22-11, 05:20 PM (EST)
11. "RE: The Amazing Race Winners Edition Episode 2: I Must Be a Horse Whisperer!"
Okay, before I begin the next chapter, here's the latest goings-on at Elimination Station:

We're at the BirkenHead Boutique Manor Guest House. Rob & Brennan are eating breakfast in the Breakfast room.

Brennan: So what shall we do today?

Rob: Why don't we go to Table Mountain?

Brennan: Yeah, we didn't see much of it last time.

Rob: We were too busy running around, that's why.

We then see the guys return to Cape Town and head to the Table Mountain National Park. They head first to the Cape Point nature reserve inside the park itself as well as to one of the marine protected areas. Later around lunch time, they take the cable car to the top of Table Mountain where they have lunch in the Table Mountain Restaurant.

Rob: This is the best way to relax!

Brennan: It's the only way to rest!

Later they return to the guest house where we see them relaxing around the pool.

Rob: Chris & Alex are probably coming soon.

Brennan: Maybe. Or maybe it's another team.

However, by supper time:

Rob: I guess it's a NEL leg this time.

Brennan: Yeah. Maybe in a few days.

We then see them eating in a nice restaurant in Blouberg before returning to the hotel and turning in for the night.

Okay, next Elimination Station update (and arrival of the next eliminated team) will be at the end of the next leg.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •