The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor: All-Stars II Episode 11 – “Does My Shoe Suddenly Get a Vote?”"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Story Competitions Forum (Protected)
Original message

Colonel Zoidberg 3370 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-30-07, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor: All-Stars II Episode 11 – “Does My Shoe Suddenly Get a Vote?”"

Survivor Live Excerpts: Tom Westman

The screen shows Dalton Ross and Jenna Morasca, hosts of Survivor Live, on a faux jungle background with a Survivor: All-Stars II logo.

Dalton: Helloooo again, Survivor fans, and welcome to another edition of Survivor Live. I'm your host, Dalton Ross, and with me is Jenna Morasca, back from last week's absence.

Jenna: I came back for what looks like the beginning of a battle down tribal lines, and with us today is the first victim of that battle, Palau winner Tom Westman.

The camera pans back to show Dalton and Jenna along with Tom, who is wearing a white polo shirt and jeans. He has dyed his hair black.

Dalton: Welcome to the show, Tom.

Tom: Thanks for having me, guys.

Jenna: On your original season, you never received a single vote against you, and until last night's episode, you were still without a vote against you. After having gone for so long without a vote against, how hard is it to see your name on the ballots?

Tom: There's really no substitute for actually seeing it. I knew I was going when I went to Tribal Council, and I prepared myself for it, but the feeling of seeing your name on those ballots can be hard to take.

Dalton: What was it that made you believe you were going?

Tom: Obviously it was either me or Ozzy going. We tried to work over a few members of the other alliance, but Twila was worried about flipping back over, Paula wouldn't vote out Ozzy, and Maria had left us and didn't trust us. Paula worked on Terry and convinced him to switch sides, and he did.

Jenna: Was that when Terry was busy working on the shelter when the rest of the tribe was at the auction?

Tom: That was part of it. Terry got a little upset at seeing Danni and Maria out there acting the way they did. We all tried to calm him down, but he had enough, and Paula was the best at calming him down.

Dalton: Were Danni and Maria really acting out at the auction?

Tom: I don't know what their deal was. I think they were just doing what they did for show. It didn't take away from what fun the rest of us had, so I didn't really care.

Jenna: Last time, you held out for a letter from home. This time, you did the same. Was it part of your strategy to avoid food rewards and go for the comfort ones?

Tom: I wasn't really that concerned with food, to be honest. Food can be caught out there, and it can be won in challenges later. Any taste of home you can get, you jump on.

Dalton: Was Cirie your number-one ally out there?

Tom: Isn't it obvious? Cirie and I have been close since the beginning of the game. She's a parent like me, a hard worker, and an honest lady. Aside from that, she's a brilliant strategist. I never met the lady before we went on the show together, but when I talked to her for the first time, I knew she was a trusted ally.

Jenna: So if Cirie reaches the end, she pretty much has your vote.

Tom: Well, I had that thought when I was voted off. I saw the game pretty much as everyone here sees it, with my tribe being picked off one at a time. So if Cirie could reach the end, not only would she have my vote, but she would have a lot of respect votes.

The Show Begins - air date 04/24/2008

The camera shows an overview of the Gambier Islands; the camera shot appears to move quickly.

Jeff (voice-over): Previously on Survivor...the tribes finally merged and were put together on Angakauitai Island, where the game began.

(confessional) Yau-Man: We're not at bare-bones like when I was in Fiji. Watch and learn, everyone.

Jeff (voice-over): Danni and Maria were shocked to learn that their idols were no longer useful.

(confessional) Danni: Jeff pretty much robbed me blind and then gave me some stuff for my trouble. It's a little like having your car stolen and getting a check from your insurance company for enough money to buy a scooter.

Jeff (voice-over): With extra money for their trouble, Danni and Maria went crazy at the auction.

Jeff repeats "Sold to Maria" and "Sold to Danni and Maria" a few times; the two are shown enjoying pineapple, strawberries, and an ice cream sundae in the nude.

Jeff (voice-over): Danni and Maria's behavior at the auction was too much for Terry to handle.

Terry: I can't deal with this anymore.

Terry is shown leaving behind his money and walking away.

Jeff (voice-over): Tom won a letter from home and designated another for Cirie.

The camera shows Tom and Cirie opening letters that appear to be from their kids.

Jeff (voice-over): Despite Twila's ability to outbid him, Ozzy was able to earn an advantage at a future immunity challenge.

Twila: Damn, I could have used that.

Ozzy: You could have outbid me, too.

Twila looks in her envelope.

Twila: Damn, I could have.

Jeff (voice-over): After the auction, Yau-Man named the new tribe Maui.

Yau-Man: I thought of Maui.

Charlie: You mean like the Hawaiian island?

Yau-Man: Maui invented cooking.

(confessional) Charlie: And here comes Yau-Man talking about some guy named after a Hawaiian island that invented cooking. What did we do before this island guy, anyway, eat everything raw?

Jeff (voice-over): The tribe indulged in a drinking game, while Terry and Paula avoided the festivities.

The camera shows eight Survivors passing around wine while Terry and Paula work on the shelter.

Jeff (voice-over): Later on, Paula and Charlie got into it over the shelter.

(confessional) Paula: So I just walked away before we got into a bigger fight. If he wants to screw around with the shelter, that's his business.

(confessional) Charlie: I tied the damn knot. It's a lot easier when there's no one browbeating you.

Jeff (voice-over): But later on, they made up.

Paula: Hey, good fight.

Charlie: Yeah, no kidding.

Jeff (voice-over): At the immunity challenge, Ozzy declined to use his advantage.

Jeff: Let's see what advantage you turned down.

Ozzy opens the envelope; the note inside says "WAIT 20 MINUTES TO START THE CHALLENGE."

Ozzy: I think I can handle it.

Jeff (voice-over): During the challenge, eight Survivors stepped down, either for temptation or just plain carelessness.

Maria: I've been up here for how long?

Jeff: Forty-nine minutes, Maria.

Maria: Then I'm getting comfortable.

Maria reaches up with her other arm to undo her bikini top; however, before she can, the barrel tips and soaks her.

Jeff: Maria, you can get a lot more comfortable on the sideline.

Jeff (voice-over): After more than two hours of telling jokes and trying to psyche each other out, Charlie and Ozzy settled in for a long battle for immunity.

Jeff: We're coming up to four hours here. Any chance of a deal to end the challenge?

Ozzy: I've come too far to allow that, Jeff.

Jeff: Charlie, you agree?

Charlie: I've done this before, and I can do it again.

Jeff (voice-over): After the long haul, Ozzy's arm slipped, and Charlie won the first individual immunity challenge.

Jeff: After all that, Charlie wins immunity!

Jeff (voice-over): Back at camp, the old Fati alliance reluctantly targeted Ozzy.

Danni (to Charlie): Ozzy needs to go.

Charlie: I hate to do that, though.

Jeff (voice-over): While the old Ta'aroa decided to target Tom.

Ozzy: We need to go after Tom.

Paula: He won five immunities in his season, just like you did.

Jeff (voice-over): Both sides looked for a swing vote.

Terry: Who should we get from their tribe?

Charlie: I don't trust Maria worth a damn, but if we can get Twila over, I'm for it.

Jeff (voice-over): While Ta'aroa worked on Terry.

Terry: I like you and Paula. I'm a little afraid of the other tribe.

Ozzy: We're going against Tom.

(confessional) Terry: I've been doing a lot of talking with Paula, and she's willing to turn her back on her alliance and join the Fati side.

Jeff (voice-over): At Tribal Council, paranoia set in.

Twila: My first thought was that Terry was a swing vote. Then I thought that Maria might swing, and maybe even Paula. Hell, I've been asked to swing because I used to be on Fati.

Jeff (voice-over): And the votes went down tribal lines, but Terry flipped, and Tom was sent packing.

Jeff: Tom, the tribe has spoken.

Jeff snuffs Tom's torch.

Jeff: Nine are left. Who will be voted out tonight?

The camera shows a quick overview of the Gambiers as the Survivor theme begins to play. The first sequence appears to be out of the Japan opening spliced with the Vanuatu opening; a cannon appears in the background, and the music appears to be an amalgamation of the past seven themes with some imagery from each. Player intros are given in alphabetical order by tribe, with Fati going first and Ta'aroa going second. All screen shots of players in this intro are from the first episode, and all are wearing their tribes' buffs. As the intro comes to a close, images of the last seven settings centered around a pirate ship appear to fade as the Survivor: All-Stars II logo is superimposed over the center of the screen. The logo appears similar to the first All-Stars logo except it reads "All-Stars II" and the dominant background color is a bold red instead of blue. The green from the old All-Stars logo is replaced with a dark blue, and the text is silver.

At this point, the screen cuts to commercial.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Survivor: All-Stars II Episode 11 –... Colonel Zoidberg 07-30-07 1
 Survivor: All-Stars II Episode 11 –... Colonel Zoidberg 07-30-07 2
 Survivor: All-Stars II Episode 11 –... Colonel Zoidberg 07-30-07 3
 Survivor: All-Stars II Episode 11 –... Colonel Zoidberg 07-30-07 4
   RE: Survivor: All-Stars II Episode ... jbug 08-02-07 5
       RE: Survivor: All-Stars II Episode ... Colonel Zoidberg 08-03-07 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

07-30-07, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Survivor: All-Stars II Episode 11 – “Does My Shoe Suddenly Get a Vote?”"
Blog Entry, 04/25/2008
Authored by: Derek Forrest, bigblueclassof2009

And so the saga continues. I suppose I should at least consider the proposition that if I bring my father to my deranged mother, she will arrange for Danni to go on a date with me. It's worth a shot, and even if she's lying, I can at least get back at Dad for jerking me around.

And then I have my morning coffee and come out of dream world. What else is that crazy woman promising, anyway? A brand new car? I've gotten 14 phone calls from her in the past week, and she's sent up 11 requests to be my Facebook friend. I'm getting a little sick of telling her to go away.

At least I have my latest investments - two $500 wagers on the outcome of the show. Yes, I'm crazy to blow my overage check on thinking my dad will win Survivor, but he's paying 6-1 odds and it's a way to make $3,000. Enough for a decent motorcycle to ride around campus. And Paula's odds were worse than 180-1 at the start of the season, so if she wins, I'm sitting on $90,000. Enough to buy me a little timing.

At least Dad hasn't said anything about my irrational, long-standing crush on Danni. I'll never get a date again if he does.

Back from commercial.

Angakauitai Island, Maui camp, Night 26. The tribe is filing back into camp without Tom. Charlie hangs his immunity necklace up.

Cirie (to Charlie): So now what?

Charlie: Now we're screwed. We need two people to flip over, or we need a miracle.

Cirie: Try Terry.

Charlie: And then what? Does my shoe suddenly get a vote?

(confessional) Cirie: The four of us were in control of the game, and now we're about to be picked off. Tom was my number-one ally, so I have to find a new number-one ally.

Charlie (to Danni): We need two new allies.

Danni: I think Terry worked on Paula.

Charlie: Lot of good that did.

Danni: Yeah, it's good. It gives me an idea.

(confessional) Danni: The plan is simple. Paula and Terry are the swing votes. If they flip back over to our side, we have five, and then Charlie and I can pick whoever we want to go to the end with.

Angakauitai Island, Maui camp, Day 27.

Danni (to Paula): We want you and Terry back.

Paula: I bet you do.

Danni: What do you want out of that?

Paula: I'm not voting out Ozzy.

Danni: He can come later. I'll even consider dumping Charlie and taking you, me, and Ozzy to the end.

Paula: Well, we can get Charlie and Ozzy to the end, and one of them probably loses immunity, and then...

Danni: Final three.

Paula: Is that it?

(confessional) Danni: The plan for me and Paula was to arrange it so Charlie and Ozzy went to the final four with us, and then we figure one of them probably wins immunity. Whoever loses gets voted out, and then we go to the final three together.

Danni: We get to the final three. From there, may the best Survivor win.

Paula: You do know your only chance to win is against Maria or Terry.

Danni: I'll take my chances.

(confessional) Paula: The early parts of this deal are the hard ones. I suppose I can join back up with Terry on the old Fati alliance, and out goes Twila and probably Yau-Man. After that, we're in control of the game. All we have to do is worry about those pesky idols.

Ozzy (to Yau-Man): After we get to six, who goes first?

Yau-Man: Maria.

Ozzy: Maria?

Yau-Man: She's a past winner. And then you, me, and Paula to the final three.

(confessional) Ozzy: Going into the final vote against Yau-Man scares me. I lost the first time to a guy who's about as smart as Yau-Man. He has the sympathy vote, he has the respect vote for being 55 years old and doing this again, and he has the angle of having lost a car in a bad deal. I think he beats me in the end.

Yau-Man: My word is a good one. I take care of my alliance, and all I ask is to be taken care of in return.

The camera switches to Aukena Island, Day 27. The tribe files in with Danni in front and Twila in back.

Jeff: Come on in, guys!

The tribe stands in what appears to be two rows on the red mat.

Jeff: After 27 days, I bet there are a lot of things you guys miss, and one of them is food. With that in mind, let's get to today's challenge. It is for reward.

The camera shows a large target with rings around the center every four feet to about twenty feet.

Jeff: Everyone will have one chance to toss a spear close to a target. The one whose spear point lands closest to the center wins reward. It's pretty simple. Let me show you what you're playing for.

Jeff takes the cover off a small table; inside is a small coconut husk filled partially with uncooked rice.

Jeff: This is uncooked rice. It will be cooked for dinner tonight.

The tribe is standing and looking at Jeff in bewilderment.

Jeff: Naturally, the winner won't be eating this. This goes to whichever player's throw lands the farthest from the target. The higher your finish is, the better your meal will be. Last place will have this rice boiled along with a glass of water from your campsite, and that will be dinner tonight. There is also one more thing.

The tribe still appears puzzled.

Jeff: You will not see each other's throws. After the challenge, I will reveal the winner, who will have the afternoon to think about which other Survivor will share the first-place meal with them. Everyone else receives a meal based on their finish. The winner will decide tonight with no knowledge of how the other players finished. Clear enough?

The tribe nods and mutters in agreement.

Jeff: OK, we'll draw for order. Those who aren't throwing will go into the woods.

The camera shows the Survivors filing into the woods. Ozzy is the first thrower.

Jeff: Ozzy's up first. Fire when ready.

Ozzy takes his spear, runs ahead to the throwing line, and heaves it.

The spear lands at a distance from the target.

Jeff goes out to measure it. He marks down 15'6" on the board and then covers it up.

Charlie walks out next to throw.

Jeff: Charlie, you think you can beat Ozzy?

Charlie: My guess is no.

Jeff: Well, fire when ready.

Charlie charges ahead as Ozzy had and throws the spear with his hardest throw. He clutches his shoulder after doing so.

Jeff: Charlie, you OK?

Charlie: Yeah, I'm fine.

Charlie falls on the ground clutching his chest.

Jeff: Oh no. Charlie, are you OK?

Jeff hovers over Charlie for a moment until he stops clutching his chest, relaxes, and smiles.

Charlie: Gotcha, Jeff.

Jeff: Damn you, Charlie.

(confessional) Charlie: I did feel a little twinge in my shoulder, so I decided I'd give Jeff a little scare. So I faked like I was having some kind of heart problems, and before he called for medical, I let him know I was just kidding.

Jeff is shown measuring Charlie's toss and writing down 12'5".

The next to take her spot is Maria.

Jeff: Maria, whatever you do, don't do what Charlie just did.

Maria: Can you bring Julie out here so I can plant one on her?

Jeff: Do you people just want me to lose my hair?

Maria: You might look distinguished if you were bald.

Jeff: You're all killing me.

Maria: Hey, should I throw now?

Jeff: Yeah, but not at me.

Maria: Aww, come on.

Maria winds up and throws her spear.

The spear lands near the target, and Jeff writes down 2'4".

The next people shown are Paula, Twila, Yau-Man, and Danni; of them, Yau-Man's throw measures the best, at 7'7".

The camera focuses in on Cirie, who's up next.

Jeff: Just you and Terry left. Fire when ready.

Cirie winds back and throws somewhat awkwardly, and it lands at 18'3". As Jeff is writing it down, it is shown that Twila's is worse, at 18'8".

Terry takes his spot next.

Jeff: Terry, you're last. Any pressure?

Terry: No, just a lot.

Jeff: Huh?

Terry winds up and throws his spear with all his might. It lands at 11'2".

After the shots are all cleared up, the nine Survivors are called back in.

Jeff: You've all thrown, and it's time to reveal that one of you did a lot better than everyone else. The winner of this reward, with a distance of two feet and four inches from the target, is Maria.

The tribe claps for Maria, who appears stunned.

Jeff: Maria, you have the afternoon to think about who's joining you for your meal. The rest of you have lesser meals to look forward to. I'll see you tonight.

Images of Maria's winning shot and her celebration dominate the scene as it cuts to commercial.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-30-07, 10:37 AM (EST)
2. "Survivor: All-Stars II Episode 11 – “Does My Shoe Suddenly Get a Vote?”"
REPORT: Burnett Selling Rights to 'Survivor'?

UPI News Service, 04/28/2008

It's unclear what the circumstances are, but it is widely rumored that "Survivor" producer Mark Burnett is looking to sell the rights to his flagship reality show to another producer.

Presently, no contract for a 17th season has been signed, but it is rumored that the location has been finalized. The decision was made suddenly and in haste, with Burnett allegedly making hasty phone calls to Bertram van Munster, John de Mol, and Jerry Bruckheimer.

An anonymous online personality identified only by a MySpace name "Red 14" has applauded the chaos surrounding the CBS reality drama, alluding to the lawsuit against current castaway Maria Savovic, the potential sale of the show, and even to reports that castaway Charlie Forrest is being stalked.

Mark Burnett Productions was unavailable for comment.

Back from commercial.

Angakauitai Island, Maui camp, Day 27. The tribe has arrived back at camp, with Maria as the center of attention.

(confessional) Cirie: Maria won the reward challenge, and she gets a really nice meal that we don't know what's in it, and she gets to share with one person. So we're all waiting anxiously to find out what it is.

Charlie: Hey listen, great challenge, and I want you to enjoy it. That said, pick someone else besides me to eat with you.

Maria: Wait, what?

Charlie: No, really. Just don't go telling people I asked you not to pick me.

(confessional) Maria: I really hadn't planned on picking Charlie, and I didn't plan on telling everyone he asked me not to. I just thought his request was a little odd.

Maria: Why are you asking me not to pick you?

Charlie: You have goodwill with us over on our side. If you pick one of us, it looks too suspicious for you, like you're playing both sides. Pick someone from over on your side who needs to be buttered up a bit.

(confessional) Charlie: I've thought of Maria as a good friend since our time on Japan. I hope to use that favor to get myself back in the game and convince her to come back over to my side. That and it helps my cause to go up against winners in the end.

Cirie (to Danni): I'm probably eating rice tonight.

Danni: I doubt that; I didn't do well at all.

Cirie: Do you know who Maria's picking to join her?

Danni: I wish I knew. For that matter, I wish it was me so I don't end up eating nothing while the rest of the tribe feasts.

(confessional) Cirie: I spent a little time trying to feel out the other players and see who was on Maria's good side. Everyone here wants that meal with her. If it's one of us over here on Fati, it's a chance to get back in the game.

Maria (to Yau-Man): If I don't pick you, who should I pick?

Yau-Man: Wait, what kind of question is that?

Maria: I'm just trying to get the best idea for who should come with me.

Yau-Man: Don't make this a bigger deal than it has to be.

Maria: I never won a challenge on my own before.

Yau-Man: So the time when you stayed the night with your girlfriend last time, I just dreamed that?

(confessional) Yau-Man: Maria's panicking about this decision, like it's some life-altering choice. Give it a rest already. You're in college, you found true love, and this is your second time on the show. What more do you want?

The camera switches to Mangareva Island, Night 27, and the Survivors file into a house lit on the outside by torches. Inside is a long table with eight seats along with a smaller table with two nice chairs.

Jeff: Before everyone sits down, Maria, there's one little order of business. Please come forward and write the name of the person who's joining you here at the winner's table. I will reveal it after I've seated everyone.

Maria walks up to the table, writes down a name, puts it in an envelope, and hands it to Jeff.

Jeff: Thanks, Maria. I'll let you take a seat here.

Jeff pulls out one of the nice chairs and Maria takes a seat.

Jeff: It's time to find out the order of your finish. First up, we all know the last-place meal is a husk full of rice and a glass of water from your campsite. That meal belongs...

Dramatic pause.

Jeff: ...to Twila. Twila, please take a seat at the end of the table.

Twila sits down as a member of the staff serves her meal.

Jeff: Everyone else here is eating something more appetizing. Next up...Cirie, take a seat.

Cirie sits next to Twila as a member of the staff serves her something on a covered tray.

Twila: Oh, she gets a covered tray, now, does she?

The staff member uncovers the dish to reveal a salad and a glass of clear water larger than Twila's.

Jeff: Cirie, that salad has oil and vinegar and a few types of veggies. It's fresh, but it might not be filling. The water is tap water; it's clean but not chilled.

Cirie: At least it tastes like something.

Jeff: Next up...Ozzy, take a seat.

(confessional) Paula: And here comes Ozzy humbled in seventh place, finishing below even me. Maybe he's human after all.

As Ozzy sits down, a staff member reveals a fish with a bottle of cold water with an Aquafina label.

Jeff: Ozzy, I know you're the provider, so I guess this dinner is fitting.

Ozzy: It's a meal, and this water looks good.

Jeff: I bet it does. Next up...Charlie.

(confessional) Cirie: I guess seeing Ozzy and Charlie finish in the bottom half of the challenge gave us all a little hope. They might be beatable.

The staff member serves him a large bowl of clam chowder with crackers and a yellow bottle of Gatorade.

Jeff: Charlie, that's New England clam chowder. It might be the first hot meal you've had in a while that wasn't cooked over a campfire.

Charlie: Hey, it looks good to me.

Jeff: OK, four meals down. Next up...Danni.

Danni sits next to Charlie and is served what appears to be a grilled sandwich with chips.

Jeff: That's a grilled ham-and-cheese sandwich with a handful of Tostitos.

Danni: It's been too long since I had anything salty.

Jeff: And you can wash it down with one of these.

Jeff hands Danni a tall bottle of Pepsi.

Danni: I'll take it.

Jeff: I'd take it, too. Terry, you're next.

Terry sits down next to Danni, and a staff member serves him a hamburger with fries.

Jeff: That's a quarter-pound cheeseburger with condiments on the side, French fries, and, since I know you like it, a cold Diet Pepsi. Because of your finish, you get a refill on that.

Terry: I think I'll need it.

Jeff: OK, Yau-Man and Paula. There are two meals up for grabs. Paula, you're sitting next to Terry.

Paula sits down, and a staff member serves her a plate with fried chicken and mashed potatoes.

Jeff: I also have for you a glass of fresh-squeezed lemonade that you can refill twice and a glass of white wine.

Paula: You can keep the wine.

Jeff: You earned it.

Paula: Well, drink it yourself if it makes you feel better.

Jeff: OK, no way I'm saying no to that.

Yau-Man joins Paula at the end of the table and is served pork chops with rice pilaf.

Jeff: Yau-Man, I assume you do want this glass of red wine.

Yau-Man: Damn straight, Jeff.

Jeff: You also have all the strawberry lemonade you can drink.

(confessional) Yau-Man: I'm sitting here wondering what could possibly top that.

Jeff: There is one more matter to take care of. Maria wrote a name in this envelope. Let's see who it is.

Jeff opens the envelope, and inside it is a ballot. Jeff unfolds it and turns it around.

Jeff: Maria will be joined tonight by Paula. Paula, grab your food and head on over.

Paula grabs her food and joins Maria at the winner's table; Yau-Man moves into Paula's spot.

Jeff: Let's see what meal you will be enjoying.

Jeff sets down a large plate with steak, lobster, shrimp skewers, and a large baked potato on the table with two smaller plates.

Jeff: This dinner's a good one. New York strip steak, lobster, shrimp, a baked potato, salad, and access to the dessert bar as well as much of any beverage you want as you can drink. I'm partial to the strawberry lemonade that Yau-Man's drinking.

(confessional) Paula: One minute I find out I finished third and get a really good meal. The next, Maria invites me to her table. I just don't see how this day could get any better.

Jeff: For the seven at the long table, no sharing. For Maria and Paula, it's up to you. Enjoy dinner, guys.

Jeff leaves the restaurant while the Survivors dig in.

(confessional) Twila: Sitting at the end of the table in an uncomfortable chair eating rice and drinking camp water while Maria and Paula had steak and lobster was a little hard to take. Really, if it wasn't such a dumb move, I'd toss the both of them aside.

The camera focuses on Maria and Paula, who have taken apart the lobster and devoured the steak. They begin on a dish of cheesecake while Paula asks for a refill on her strawberry lemonade.

Maria: Damn, that's your fifth glass.

Paula: Hey, I'm enjoying it.

(confessional) Maria: I decided that Paula was the best choice for a dinner companion. She's friends with everyone, and she can ensure my safety in the game.

The camera focuses on Yau-Man, who's finishing up his pork chops.

(confessional) Yau-Man: Most of us finished off our dinner pretty quickly, so all that was left was for us to sit around and watch Maria get completely wasted. I wondered what kind of drunk she would be.

The camera switches to Angakauitai Island, Maui camp, Night 27. A completely wasted Maria arrives back at camp and begins to gather coconuts.

Maria: I think we need these to improve the shelter. We can make a new roof out of coconuts.

Paula: Huh?

Maria: Come on. If we put the coconuts on top of the shelter, we'll have a new roof. It's genius.

(confessional) Paula: Maria was just pitiful after the reward. Here she was talking about making a roof out of coconuts. I think she actually called Cirie 'John' and asked Charlie for his clothes.

Paula: Look, I have to ask you for something.

Maria: OK, fine, I won't make the ceiling out of palms. We'll use water instead.

Paula: Give me your clothes. Now.

Maria: Ooh, someone's getting awfully frisky.

Paula: Take off your clothes and give them to me.

(confessional) Danni: Paula actually demanded Maria's clothes. I found out later it was because she thought Maria was going to burn them, but this idea of Paula acting all motherly one minute and then demanding that Maria get naked the next minute was pretty funny.

By this point, Maria is naked and her bikini is hanging from a tree branch.

Paula: Look, you're not burning your clothes. Now go get some rest.

Maria: Come here, you.

Maria tries to kiss Paula, but she ducks it.

(confessional) Cirie: I'm not sure if Maria's drunken state was funny or just sad. I think it's a little of both.

Yau-Man: I hope she can handle seeing herself like this.

Images of Maria trying to knock down a tree with a coconut dominate the scene as it cuts to commercial.

07-30-07, 10:38 AM (EST)
3. "Survivor: All-Stars II Episode 11 – “Does My Shoe Suddenly Get a Vote?”"
TVGuide.com Interview
Jeff Probst Speaks

Things are really starting to heat up on the latest installment of "Survivor." With only nine people left, the latest crop of Survivors seems to have a lot to offer, and, for the first time in four years, the American audience is responding in a big way.

We interviewed "Survivor" host Jeff Probst to talk about some of the events on this past season, check in with some of the Survivors, and find out where the season's going next.

TVGuide.com: Who of the Survivors still in the game was the biggest surprise?
Jeff Probst: We never expected Twila to be so far under the radar. It's as if people don't even know she's there. Everyone else has come out and made a name in this game.

TVGuide.com: What about an early boot? Anyone who really should still be around?
Jeff Probst: I'm still not over Rafe being cut out. I didn't think people would have it out for him the way they did. He was a victim of numbers more than anything else.

TVGuide.com: We have to ask. What was up with that tiebreak in the sixth episode?
Jeff Probst: The tiebreak involved whatever the most convenient challenge was from the most recent cycle. It just happened to be that challenge that was drawn, and it just so happened that the person who had been voted out was safe. When we introduced the immunity idol, we didn't foresee a situation like that.

TVGuide.com: The jury started off with Jonathan, who finished 12th. Did people catch on pretty quickly that it was like the Cook Islands and Fiji setup?
Jeff Probst: They caught on, but we didn't do it exactly the same. Part of that was that someone who should have been on the jury couldn't be. So we had to make a slight change of plans.

TVGuide.com: Some people are calling Charlie and Danni the new Rob and Amber. The difference is, they have to scramble here because they're not in the majority. How different is their experience?
Jeff Probst: Well, for one thing, we never expected Charlie, a man who hadn't been on a real date since his wife left him eleven years ago, to be part of a couple at all, let alone with Danni, who's also divorced and seems only to date jocks. But there was a lot of sparks between the two of them, and they seem to be a pretty popular couple.

TVGuide.com: It's been said that someone plays the dirtiest trick in Survivor history sometime this season. We can't ask for details, of course, but how devastating is this trick?
Jeff Probst: It comes later this season, and it centers around one person's use of a personal relationship to get ahead in the game.

TVGuide.com: Something similar happened in the first All-Stars season, where Boston Rob promised Lex safety in exchange for keeping Amber.
Jeff Probst: I would say that's probably the most underhanded thing ever done in the show's history, but we took a straw poll among the production staff, and the folks here on the set thought what happened this season was worse.

TVGuide.com: Was it close, or was it pretty well decided that this season's dirty trick was worse?
Jeff Probst: It was by about a 4-1 margin. Everyone though it was worse than Jonny Fairplay's grandmother lie, and only about two people thought the truck deal in Fiji was worse than this.

TVGuide.com: Thanks for talking with us, Jeff.
Jeff Probst: Thanks for having me.

Back from commercial.

Angakauitai Island, Maui camp, Day 28. The tribe has woken up, but Maria is still out, and her bikini is still in a tree.

Paula (to Terry): I'm definitely thinking Maria needs to go.

Terry: I'm thinking the same thing.

Paula: She's a loose cannon, a total glutton, and she's completely undone everything good she's done out here.

Terry: Can we get her out at the next vote?

(confessional) Paula: Last night, Maria got completely wasted and acted like a total moron. Here's a young lady who was acting so mature up until last night, and then she gets a little liquor in her system, and it's lights out. The alliance can't have that kind of behavior.

Paula (to Twila): We need to make sure Maria doesn't win immunity.

Twila: Well, that shouldn't be hard.

Paula: I want her gone soon. She's bad news.

(confessional) Twila: I was a little confused by Paula wanting Maria gone now, but she explained that we still have a majority and we still have Ozzy.

Paula (to Danni): We're changing things up here.

Danni: How so?

Paula: I want Maria gone, and people are going for it.

Danni: Hey, you know, she'll hear us.

Paula: She's still hung over; she won't hear a thing.

(confessional) Danni: Considering the next target was Charlie, I'm happy to send that backstabbing drunk Maria home as soon as possible.

The camera shows Maria finally beginning to wake up, still seeming a little out of it.

Paula (to Maria): Well, look who decided to join us.

Maria: Yeah, sorry guys, I'm a bit tired. I don't think I got enough sleep.

Paula: Sure, that's what they all say.

Yau-Man: Hey Maria, how was dinner last night?

Maria: I don't feel so good--

(confessional) Yau-Man: Maria woke up with a pretty serious hangover. She's been eating coconuts and drinking boiled water for twenty-seven days, and then she eats steak and potatoes and stuff and gets completely hammered. I don't want to meet the person who feels good the morning after that.

The camera shows Maria in the woods appearing to be sick.

(confessional) Maria: I had way too much to drink last night. I'd say I had a blast, though, but I can't remember any of it.

The camera shows Paula off in a separate part of camp talking to a still-sick Maria, who has since put her bikini on and is wearing Paula's shirt.

Paula: Look, I'm worried as hell about you. I've been down this road, and it's not pretty. Can you remember anything about last night?

Maria: All I remember is that I got a really nice dinner.

Paula: Do you remember what was in it?

Maria: Ummm...roasted chicken?

Paula: No, sweetheart, no one ate roasted chicken.

(confessional) Paula: Maria completely blacked out from last night. I was really scared for her.

Paula: You had steak, shrimp, and lobster, and do you remember who shared it with you?

Maria: OK, yes, I know it was Ozzy.

Paula: No, Maria, Ozzy had fish. You shared your dinner with me. Look, this is probably hard to understand, but I'm really scared about what you're doing. I want you to stop drinking on rewards.

Maria: You're overreacting, Paula; I just had a few.

Paula: You can't even remember who you had dinner with!

(confessional) Maria: Paula was really worked up over how many drinks I had. I was thinking, "Sure, whatever, Paula. I know your church doesn't let you drink, but let the rest of us have some fun. Damn buzz kill."

Paula: I don't want to come across as someone just trying to take your fun away. I'm really worried about you.

Maria: I'm a grown woman, Paula.

Paula: And sometimes you have the mindset of a teenager. I know you didn't really have a childhood, and you're going a little wild, and that's fine. But try to rein it in a bit. Just have a couple of drinks next time.

Maria: Why the hell are you so worked up over how much I drink, anyway?

(confessional) Paula: Hello? Maria? Look at me. Look at my experience. I'm a damn alcoholic. And then I remembered, "Wait a second. She doesn't know that. Only Charlie knows that."

Paula and Maria are now joined by Charlie, who comes back and sits with them.

Charlie: What can I do for you, ladies?

Maria: You can tell your friend here to lighten up.

Paula: Maria and I are just having a discussion about last night.

Charlie: Ah, last night. Good times.

Paula: I'm glad you enjoyed your chowder, Charlie. I enjoyed my steak.

Charlie: Damn you to hell, Paula, until Maria came home and tried to build the roof out of coconuts.

(confessional) Maria: I did what? I tried to make a roof out of what? That doesn't even make sense.

Charlie: Maria, last night you had about eight mixed drinks, came back to camp, and talked about making the shelter's roof out of coconuts and water.

Paula: And you woke up naked because I asked you to take your bikini off. I thought you wanted to burn it.

(confessional) Charlie: As hilarious as it would be to see Maria build a shelter out of coconuts and burn her only clothing, it might be kind of sad as well.

Paula: Look, I'm worried about you. You probably think I'm just a stiff old lady who does what her minister tells her. Just so you know, I'm not like that. I don't not drink because of my church. Hell, the Catholics love their wine.

Charlie: Amen.

Paula: I've told only one other person here this, Maria.

Maria looks up with a sad, defeated expression.

Paula: I'm an alcoholic. That's why I don't drink.

Maria begins to tear up and fall into Paula's arms.

(confessional) Maria: I wish she had told me that. The woman speaks from experience, and maybe she's right. Next time, I'll stop after one drink.

The camera shows Paula and Maria still embracing, with Paula slightly teared up and Maria bawling.

Charlie: I'll let you guys counsel each other, and I'll go let everyone know you're OK.

Maria nods and blows a kiss to Charlie, who walks back to the others.

The camera switches to the two walking back to camp. Maria is still disheveled and teary-eyed.

Maria (to the tribe): Listen, everyone, I'm sorry about the way I acted last night. I was over the top, and I probably made you a bit uncomfortable. I don't want this to drive a wedge between us. I still love every one of you, and I promise I won't do that again.

The tribe appears to acknowledge her apology.

(confessional) Terry: She said she was sorry. That's fine. I still want her gone.

The camera switches to Aukena Island, Day 29. The camera shows an overview of an apparent challenge involving scaled balance beams.

Jeff: Come on in, guys!

The tribe files in and takes their spots on the red tribal mat.

Jeff: First thing's first - Charlie, give it up.

Charlie takes off the immunity necklace and hands it back to Jeff, who hangs it on a post.

Jeff: Once again, immunity is back up for grabs. Let's get to today's challenge. At each station, there are four bundles of puzzle pieces. On my go, you will carry them across your balance beam one bundle at a time. If you fall off, you have to go back to start. Once you reach the end with all four bundles, you will assemble them into a maze. The maze only works one way, and you have to assemble it such that you can roll a cannonball from one end to the other and get it in the hole. The first person to roll their ball through the maze successfully wins immunity and is guaranteed a one-in-eight shot at a million dollars. If you don't? You're taking your chances with finding the idol or finding another target. We'll draw for spots; wait for my go.

Everyone takes their spots and lines up to start the challenge.

Jeff: This is for immunity. Survivors ready? GO!

Everyone grabs their first bundle and takes off with it. Ozzy, Charlie, Danni, and Terry are working a bit faster than everyone else.

Jeff: We have a race here! Ozzy, Charlie, Danni, and Terry are off to a good start!

Cirie falls off the second level of the beam.

Jeff: Cirie: Back to start!

Cirie hustles back to start, tries to climb again, and again fails.

Jeff: Cirie not having much luck!

Ozzy crosses with his first set of pieces. Yau-Man follows closely.

Jeff: Ozzy and Yau-Man on the board!

Paula gets to the third level with her set and appears to struggle.

Jeff: Hang in there, guys!

Maria crosses with her first set.

Jeff: Maria on the board!

Danni reaches the end and drops her first set.

Jeff: Danni on the board! Everyone, stay on top of this!

Ozzy crosses once again, this time with Charlie.

Jeff: Ozzy has his second set! Charlie has his first set!

Terry falls off the first level.

Jeff: Terry's gone from in the hunt to struggling!

Maria carries her second set across; the wood bends a little more than normal.

Jeff: Maria across with her second set! Ozzy has some competition!

Yau-Man crosses alongside Charlie, Danni, and Ozzy.

Jeff: Charlie, Danni, and Yau-Man up to their second sets! Ozzy has his third!

Maria carries her third set, but she appears to stumble.

Jeff: Maria losing her balance!

Maria stumbles, breaks her fall with her puzzle pieces, and lands on the balance beam's highest level.

Before she can brace herself, the beam shatters, and she flops on top of the puzzle pieces on the ground and immediately begins clutching her right knee.

Jeff: Stop the challenge! We have a problem!

Everyone jumps down except for Terry, who continues to run the race.

Jeff: Maria, are you all right?

Maria (shouting in obvious pain): Do I look like I'm all right?

Jeff: We need medical!

The Survivor Medical team rushes over to attend to Maria. The medic on duty is the same one who attended to Harriet when she hurt her knee.

Chase (the medic): What happened to you?

Maria: Damnit, just f---ing do something!

Chase: Is it your leg?

Maria: F---ing hell yes it's my leg! Get me some f---ing treatment!

Chase: Does it hurt to bend it?

Maria: Why the f--- do you think I f---ing straightened it, assh---?

Chase: I know you're in a lot of pain. Please work with me. We need a stretcher.

Chase holds up Maria's leg as she lays flat on her back with her left leg flat and her right leg bent at about a 20 degree angle.

The medical team picks her up on the stretcher, elevates her leg, and immediately begins to put ice on it. They carry her to a large boat and begin to examine her.

Charlie: You damn well better take care of her, or else! Or f---ing else!

Charlie angrily picks up the puzzle pieces in front of them and tosses them about ten yards as the boat pulls away and the screen cuts to commercial.

07-30-07, 10:40 AM (EST)
4. "Survivor: All-Stars II Episode 11 – “Does My Shoe Suddenly Get a Vote?”"
Blog Entry, 04/26/2008
Authored by: Laura Dean, sensitivenakedgirl

Well, those of you who saw last night's show know what happened to Maria. This is why she hasn't been around much in public. She's not a recluse. She's not reverting to her old ways. She's hurt.

Yes, the fights between me and her were real. We were genuinely upset at each other, and I slept in the guest bedroom for about three weeks. I threatened to leave her once or twice. But at the same time, I really felt bad for her. We couldn't even talk about the injury because the episode hadn't aired yet.

I love Maria with all my heart. I want to spend the rest of my life with her. She's a wonderful lady, and I knew that from the minute I met her. We know each other better than we know ourselves sometimes. I could tell after being her college roommate for a day that we would be friends for a long time. But I always knew that I wanted to be more than just friends with her.

I called Burnett's production company and talked to some higher-ups there about this ludicrous lawsuit that they insisted on filing. I scoured the contract, and the clause they used to sue us is very loosely-worded and doesn't explicitly ban the simple contacting of a lawyer. Yet they want our money and our happiness.

Maria is the best thing to happen to Survivor since Stephenie, and she single-handedly revitalized the show. Well, OK, her and Charlie. And this is how those bastards at Burnett's company thank us? With a God damn lawsuit? To hell with this. We'll fight this, injury or no injury. All we wanted was to know our rights. And they sue us for it. It's a damn shame.

Back from commercial.

Aukena Island, immunity challenge, Day 29. The challenge has been stopped, and Maria has been taken away by medical.

The tribe is gathered around Jeff waiting for an explanation. Charlie is visibly angry; Paula is tearing up.

Jeff: Right now, all we can do is wait. If Maria's able to continue in the game, she will be brought back, and the challenge will probably be repeated.

Charlie: This challenge is too damn dangerous. I want the name of the man who approved it.

Jeff: We ran it in the Cook Islands without incident.

Charlie: I don't give a damn! All it takes is one assh--- to f--- up the design, and we have this!

Jeff: Charlie, I realize you're upset. I know Maria was a friend of yours--

Charlie: Maria's not just a friend of mine, damnit. She was my ally every step of the way out in Japan, and she's a hell of a competitor. For her to lose like this is completely bulls---.

Jeff: Look, I know how you feel--

Charlie: You know jacks--- about how I feel! I lost the same damn way in Japan, and now I know she's out because the people that make these challenges can't be bothered to take f---ing care of the f---ing set! What the hell did they do, put a hollow beam up there? That's f---ing ridiculous! She doesn't weigh that damn much!

Jeff: Please, Charlie, try to calm down.

Charlie (shouting): Don't f---ing tell me to calm down, assh---. I want the name of the guy that made this set, and I want him over here so I can beat the s--- out of--

Paula: Charlie, calm down!

Charlie: Damnit, this has to be done.

Paula: This won't solve anything! Please just take it easy! The show will handle it!

Jeff: Already, we're looking at the set to figure out what happened. I assure you, there will be big changes in the challenge setup.

The camera switches to later in the day. It's still on Aukena Island, and Charlie has calmed down some. Jeff returns to the remaining Maui members.

Jeff: Well, we've figured out what happened.

Twila: Sure took long enough.

Jeff: No kidding. Anyway, it turns out that the beam that was used for Maria's balance beam was partially rotted, and when she fell, it broke. We checked into it, and two other beams were the exact same way. Yau-Man and Cirie could have suffered the same fate; their beams had rotted wood as well.

Cirie: That's why I'm glad I can't do these damn balance challenges.

Jeff: They weren't in such bad shape that they would crack on contact, unless you dropped something on them. And that's pretty much what happened. If she hadn't fallen, she would likely have been OK.

Charlie: Damnit, don't try to make this her fault--

Jeff: We're not trying to make it her fault. It was an accident. We don't know why we were using rotted wood; as far as I know, production didn't know there was rot in the wood.

Danni: So what happened to her?

Jeff: Well, first thing's first - Maria is out of the game. She won't be coming back.

The tribe appears stunned, and Paula continues to tear up. Charlie looks more upset by the second.

Jeff: She suffered a broken tibia and some knee damage. It's looking at being at least six months to heal, maybe more. We're taking good care of her, and she's in a hospital right now in Tahiti. She'll be fine, and she will have use of her leg back hopefully by the Reunion.

Paula: Damnit, this is all my fault.

Paula puts her head in her hands and sobs while Danni tries to comfort her.

Jeff: This is no one's fault. We didn't know the wood would break, and you guys didn't do anything to her.

Paula (sobbing): We were going to vote her off tonight. I feel terrible for this. I was stabbing her in the back, and look what it did to her--

Jeff: Regardless of what you intended to do at the vote, it's not your fault she fell. Granted, this does have some effects within the game, but they are completely unforeseen. Maria is one fewer person you will have to vote out. In addition, we're still evaluating Maria's ability to be on the jury. We should have an answer soon.

Paula: Look, it should be Maria, not a damn piece of wood, that decides when she goes out. If she goes out because of her decisions, that's fine. But she went out over a damn piece of rotted wood. This game is too cruel. It's the worst way to go out.

Jeff: I will tell Maria everything you have said, and hopefully, you will be seeing her soon.

Charlie gets up and walks away from the gathering.

Jeff: Charlie, where are you going?

Charlie: Away from this hellhole reminder of the fact that a good friend of mine was taken away from the game for something she didn't do. F--- this. Damn it all to hell.

Charlie walks off, leaving the other seven to speak to Jeff.

Jeff: Charlie has made it known how he feels about this situation. I understand that no one likes what happened here, but the game must go on. Head on back to camp; I'll see you tomorrow.

A sullen Maui tribe, now joined by Charlie leaves the beach in their outrigger, and rows back to camp as the credits roll.

The screen cuts to commercial.

Blog Entry, 04/27/2008
Authored by: Laura Dean, sensitivenakedgirl

I had more to say in yesterday's blog entry that I didn't have time to say. Sorry...you know, the usual story...parents making sure I'm OK, girlfriend with a broken leg, picked up a few hours of overtime yesterday...nothing too unusual.

I don't think it makes too much of a difference that I say this - there's a family visit reward this season, and I was flown out to Tahiti alongside all the remaining loved ones...you know, just in case they made the reward visit. So that meant...yes, a familiar face.

When I went out to see Maria in Japan, they did pretty much the same thing, only they knew they were just flying Charlie's son out to see his dad in the hospital. He was the first one I wanted to see when I heard the news. I cried with him, and he made me feel a thousand times better.

He's grown up a lot from the guy who hit on me in Japan. He asked me out to dinner within ten minutes of meeting me. I politely declined. I told Maria about it during the visit when we were alone, and she just laughed...it was a good story to reminisce over while I had to see the woman I love more than anything suffering.

And I jokingly told Derek that he turned me gay.

Back from commercial.

Jeff (voice-over): Next time on Survivor...the castaways are still shaken from the loss of Maria, but there's no rest for the weary.

Jeff: You're about to see an entire Survivor cycle play out in one day.

Jeff (voice-over): The stakes are higher.

(confessional) Cirie: They're breaking out an All-Star reward; that's for sure.

Jeff (voice-over): And the deals are bigger than ever.

Jeff: So wait - you're making a pretty big deal here.

Voice-over: Stay tunes for an all-new CSI coming up next.

In place of final words, the camera shows a short montage of things Maria has done during the game, including catching her first fish, throwing the perfect spear toss, and laughing with Paula over her steak dinner. The screen closes with Paula crying over Maria's medivac and Charlie shouting at the medics.

Maria leaves the game; no vote is taken.

jbug 12676 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-02-07, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor: All-Stars II Episode 11 – “Does My Shoe Suddenly Get a Vote?”"
I have to tell you, I think the survivor "shows" here are almost better than the real ones! You are so good at description, I can see each thing as it happens. Keep up the great work!
(sure wish someone would come up with idea for TAR too! ~~ hint hint hint~~~~)

08-03-07, 08:10 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Survivor: All-Stars II Episode 11 – “Does My Shoe Suddenly Get a Vote?”"
(sure wish someone would come up with idea for TAR too! ~~ hint hint hint~~~~)

TAR takes a lot more research and careful planning than Survivor. That said, if I were to start on a TAR project for next summer, the planning would probably begin this fall.

And I've actively considered it. Maybe, unlike CBS, I might take requests for locations to stop at.

Not India or Thailand. They always go there.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •