The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor - The Greek Islands: Episode 3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Story Competitions Forum (Protected)
Original message

michel 9617 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-24-12, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor - The Greek Islands: Episode 3"
LAST EDITED ON 06-25-12 AT 04:58 PM (EST)

Previously on… Survivor : The Doritos had lost the first immunity challenge and had eliminated two players they considered weak: Natalie Tenerelli who had made the final 3 in Redemption Island and Susie a Final 3 member in Gabon.

Things didn’t get better in their camp as tension over a possible all-male alliance rose but a secret alliance led by Dreamz and Jenna was making the decisions.
At Nachos, things were cheesy and everyone was happy like chips in a bowl.

When they lost the second immunity challenge, the Doritos had to make their way to Tribal Council.
There, Chase who had tried to set up the male alliance, paid for it by being sent off.
Sophie followed him, unable to ride her alliance this time.

18 are left and two more will soon be going home.
Will the Nachos continue to be the top cheese or will the Doritos rip their bag?

I Can't Trust My Alliance

Night 6

The Doritos returned to camp, tired after a long session with Jeff.

Natalie had a confessional: "I'd like to know which people voted for me. I'm not, like, super mad or anything. I just want to know why they voted for me. I mean, if it was for throwing off someone's scent, that's ok, I guess, but if they really want me out, well, I gotta know. I mean, who is after me?"

Dreamz: “This game is a very unusual one for me. Because I am not the most patient person in the world and because I detest having to explain/justify what I’m doing and why I’m doing it to anyone, particularly if I’m doing something stupid. I’m playing Greek Islands, quite unintentionally, with a level of engagement with the other players that surprises me.”

Jenna: “Our alliance wants to get rid of the survivors that we consider expendable asap in order to keep us safe at least till F12 when we hope we will merge. Then it won’t matter how many members of the Doritos are left and how many Nachos there are because we have friends on the other side. Mick, Aras and Katie will flip to our side for sure. Now Dreamz & I voted with Chase for his “guys” alliance for the 1st TC; however we of course couldn’t stay with him for the second vote.”

Day 7

Things were going so well at the nachos camp that the group had decided to take time off. Their first choice would have been to take an expedition around the island but they had been told right from the start that they had to remain inside a corded area. So instead, they were doing some bird watching, probably envious of the freedom the animals were enjoying by not being under Burnett’s thumb.

No one was familiar with the local fauna so they tried to identify the species of birds according to the more familiar ones.
Kelly had already spotted what looked like a quail and a mockingbird when Mike said: “That looks like a robin. I didn’t know there were some in Europe.”

Looking at his tribe (and he did feel like it was his tribe) Ian remained quiet, listening but troubled underneath. The crew was quick to spot the difference in his demeanor so they whisked him away for a confessional.

Ian: “I have a bit of a moral dilemma: If things work well, I would wind up in the final three with Mike and Aras. I don’t know how Mike would react to me dropping him at F3, and I really want to work with him. I also know I couldn’t drop Aras since we’re basically friends outside of the game."

After recording this confessional, the crew told the tribe that it was time to head back to get Tree Mail.
With the whole tribe walking one behind the other, some staffers were able to stay behind and analyze the situation.
"It would be a good thing to send this tribe to Tribal Council, wouldn't it?"
With a knowing grin, another said: "I'd say it's about time..."

After getting mail, Neleh did the honors:

“To win, you need heart
Or a good kick start
So, give it your best hit
If you don’t want to be it.”

“Wow, these are getting lamer and lamer” someone said almost inaudibly as the scene cut to the challenge arena.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: E... tribephyl 06-25-12 1
   RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: E... michel 06-25-12 2
 Episode 3 - Part 2 michel 06-25-12 3
 RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: E... suzzee 06-28-12 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 8909 desperate attention whore postings

06-25-12, 02:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: Episode 3"
“Wow, these are getting lamer and lamer” someone said almost inaudibly as the scene cut to the challenge arena.

Well, it WASN'T me! I think these are getting better and better!

Though I really do think I need some more camera time.

This post made in the nude and via coconutphone

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

06-25-12, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: Episode 3"
LOL!
You shoulda sent me more PMs!

06-25-12, 04:57 PM (EST)
3. "Episode 3 - Part 2"
The Challenge

As they got to the challenge area, Katie, Mick and Aras were happy to see that Jenna, Dreamz and Greg, their “allies” from the other side, had made it through another cycle. Katie and Jenna being at the front of the line had a chance to exchange a few words without others hearing.
Katie: “Glad to see ya!”
Jenna: “We’re fine. How about you?”
Katier: “Tough to tell but I think we’re OK.”
Jenna: “Funny that they let us talk this time, isn’t it”
Katie: “We figured that since all their twists including One World have failed to produce a cross-tribal alliance, this is their best chance!”
Jenna: “Good for us! See you at the merge!”

Only after that did they hear Jeff saying: “Come on in guys!”
For the television audience, he added: “The Nachos getting their first look at the new Doritos: Chase and Sophie voted out at the last Tribal Council.”
None of the Nachos were surprised but the editors would be able to insert a shocked look from a few of the Nachos. Reality? Burnett himself always called it unscripted drama for a reason.

Jeff went on: “This challenge is for both reward and immunity and here’s how it works: Soccer is the most popular sport in Greece and since we are right in the middle of the Euro 2012, we will be playing with a soccer ball. Don’t worry, we won’t embarass you by making you play a game mostly because our American audience can’t stand soccer. What you will have to do is to designate 2 women and 2 men on each side to kick the ball as far as they can. We will add the distance of each kick and the tribe with the most distance wins. Want to know what you are playing for?”
“Yes” said everyone except Greg who said: “We know: The third reward is always a tarp.”
Jeff gave Greg the look but then he smiled, knowing that editing would have the final say and could erase Greg’s remark.
So, unphased, one-take-Jeff went on: “A tarp: Something that will dramatically improve your shelter and make life easier.”
Greg wasn’t deterred either so he added: “Give us a fully-stocked bar. Now that will improve our shelter!”

The tribes were given time to decide the order of kickers. Only the order because Jeff told each tribe who would be competing, something the audience wouldn’t see.

The first one to kick the ball for the Doritos was Natalie and she had a good hit, the ball winding up 47 yards down the field.

Then came Katie for the Nachos, a selection that had been imposed by Jeff who remembered Palau. Indeed, Katie whiffed, getting the ball to roll only 6 yards.

Becky, who had played soccer when she was young, took a long run at the ball and got it to travel 48 yards.

Kelly was next and she was still a great challenge player. She kicked the ball 51 yards down the field, putting the Nachos back in it.

The guys were up next and Dreamz didn’t let his tribe down, the ball stopping on the 48 yard mark.

Aras tried to duplicate that kick and did well even if his ball stopped after 46 yards.

Greg was the last to kick for the Doritos and he pictured Jeff’s face on that ball, sending it 52 yards across the grounds.

The last hope for the Nachos was Earl and he needed something like 90 yards to win it. But Earl still had a problem with his knee and his ball traveled only 11 yards.

Jeff raised his arms and yelled: “Doritos win Immunity and Reward!”
He handed the immunity idol to Greg and told them to pick up their tarp and head back to camp to set it up.

Jeff then turned to the Nachos, happy to say: “All you get out of this is a date with me at Tribal Council. Head back to camp and decide which two players will be going home.”

Doritos Camp

For once, the tribe could relax so they quickly threw the tarp over their shelter and made their way to the beach.

Natalie had a confessional: “Wow, our tribe finally won! I'm safe for sure. This was starting to feel a lot like Samoa, losing one challenge after the other and while Samoa turned out alright, I’d rather have it easier this time around. Now I have 3 days to get into the main alliance. I hope it isn’t too late.”

Day 9

The Nachos weren’t in their usual good mood but no one was panicking either.

Mike had the first confessional: “Hells bells, our tribe lost. Thought for sure we had that in the bag. Nachos lost and I'm bummin'. I dont want to get voted out. My name hasn't come up. This game is a lot of fun and I'm really enjoying it. Now if I could just figure out how to win and who to trust.”

Chris: “I really haven’t been able to weasel my way into the tribe’s main alliance. No one trusts me because they all saw me running the show in Vanuatu. It’s tough when no one gives you a chance. The alliance was set on day 1 and I just didn’t happen to be there when it formed. That’s the game sometimes.”

Aras : “My alliance wants to eliminate Chris and Kelly but we all saw that Kelly was a good competitor. Neleh has done nothing up to now so I think I’ll try to change the vote her way.

Ian also had a confessional: “The more I play the game, the more I feel like I'm losing control of my alliance. It's so frustrating to know that even with all the things I've been doing to try and gain control, the more I feel like I can't trust my alliance. It's still early into the game, though. I know things can still change. I just hope I end up on the right side of the numbers at the merge.”

The camera showed us Mike, Ian, Aras, Danni, Earl, Katie and Mick talking about their options. They had the numbers to decide the outcome but somehow they couldn’t agree. They knew Sandra would vote with them because she really didn’t care who would go but they couldn’t decide between the other 3.

As the tribe started heading off to meet Jeff, we heard Mike’s voice: “Well, off to tribal I suppose. I am not too worried. I mean, I don't think I'm 100% safe, but I don't expect to be voted out. Well, really, who ever does? Let me say it this way, I HOPE I won't be voted out. I won't be going into tribal cocky unless I have immunity. So right now, I am worried, but remain optimistic that I won't get voted out. I think that there is deadweight on this tribe. I'm hoping that we've managed to steer the votes to others....Neleh and Chris. That's what I'm hoping.”

Tribal Council

Jeff greeted the tribe to its first Council, told them to take a torch, to light it and then take their seat.
He started by saying: “Things were going so well for this tribe but then you got kicked in the ass today! What happened?”
The tribe wanted to say that the outcome of the challenge had been decided in advance but they knew it was pointless so Earl simply said: “It wasn’t our day.”
Jeff turned to Earl and pointedly said: “You were really bad today. Worried that it can cost you the game?”
Earl: “I only received 1 vote the whole time I was in Fiji but I was always worried. The same goes here but I have people that I trust.”
Jeff: “Will this vote be about keeping the tribe strong or be about keeping an alliance strong?”
Katie: “It’s always about the alliance, Jeff. I mean, I stepped up today because it was my turn to compete and I was terrible but that isn’t what the game is about. Survivor is about trust, not about kicking a ball.”
Jeff saw an opening: “Trust is fine and everything but if you keep coming back here, it won’t matter who you trust because there will be no one left to trust.”
Chris saw what Jeff was doing but he had given up: “It’s useless Jeff. They made up their minds and they still have the advantage over the Doritos. Katie should be voted out but they like her.”
So, it’s you that’s going?” Jeff could hardly contain his joy, knowing he would finally get to snuff Chris’ torch.
“Pretty much,” answered Chris. “The only question is whether Kelly, Neleh or Sandra will be joining me.”
Jeff turned to Sandra: “Is that true?”
Sandra grimaced and simply stated: “Chris doesn’t know sh*t. He’s been out of the loop since day 1. All I’ll say is that it won’t be me.”
Jeff gave Neleh and Kelly a chance to defend themselves but the only thing Kelly could offer was her performance in the last challenge.
Jeff decided it was time to vote so we saw the Survivors heading to the voting booth:

The camera showed us Neleh voting against Chris and Kelly.
We saw that Chris voted against Mick and Mike.
The third vote revealed was Kelly voting for Neleh and Chris: “Chris: I never figured out how you made it to the end your first time; you had to have worked some kind of voodoo on those women.”

Jeff read the votes:
Neleh and Chris
Mick and Mike
Neleh and Chris
Kelly and Chris.
Mick and Aras
Chris and Kelly
Neleh and Chris
Chris and Kelly
Kelly and Chris
Neleh and Chris.
Neleh and Kelly

“Chris, you have to bring me your torch…Chris, the tribe has spoken. Now, for the second elimination, we have a tie between Neleh and Kelly so we will have a revote…”

Viewers at home turned to the clock, realizing the hour was almost over so how could they show the...

To Be Continued…

suzzee 4291 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-28-12, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: Episode 3"
Will the Nachos continue to be the top cheese or will the Doritos rip their bag?

I got the munchies reading this again.

>snort<

A Tribe masterpiece

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •