The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SSC4 (SS) One Amazing Butterfly"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Story Competitions Forum (Protected)
Original message

woeisme1 3588 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-05-04, 03:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail woeisme1 Click to send private message to woeisme1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SSC4 (SS) One Amazing Butterfly"
I asked her once, if she were a television show or movie, what kind she would be. I would have originally anticipated a comedy, for she makes people laugh just in the course of being herself. Or even a romance since she is so sentimental, passionate and easily moved. Or to know her life story, one could easily assume either a drama or horror, depending on the details of her telling of the details of much of her younger life. I don’t think of her as an action type but I could be wrong.

And do you know what her immediate response was? She said “a cartoon”. And then it dawned on me that she truly is an animated individual, albeit a funny, sentimental, passionate, easily moved, fun loving spirit. Yep, she’s a cartoon. She bounces back from everything, like the coyote from the Roadrunner show, with hardly a scratch on her, determined to get on with it- whatever “it” may be, entertaining as she goes along.

I always delight in watching her. She fascinates me really because she is such a social butterfly. There really is no better way to describe her. She goes where she pleases and pleases where she goes, just like a butterfly. She knows I am mesmerized by her and follow her every move. But she delights in being an exhibitionist as well as a voyeur, so she doesn’t mind. It suits her.

On this particular day, as I follow and observe her, she is a woman with a mission. But, being a soul with a flexible nature and never one to step out of living in the moment, she is content to be distracted. She floats through the marketplace as if she might be lost or at the very least a tad disoriented. She seems highly amused by this and is enjoying the sensation as if she is seeing everything for the very first time. She’s like that, even if she has been there hundreds of times.

She sees something that pulls her into one of the stores. Drawn to it like a moth to a flame. She mumbles something about the sizes or lack of the proper one, until, after looking through every item, she discovers one that pleases her. As she attempts to pay for it, the sales clerk, knowing she is a local, says “I thought you were a tourist since you are dressed like one today”. To which she replies “quite frankly, my dear, I don’t really care what people think about me”. The sales clerk seems amused by the simple, politely phrased response. It’s hard not to love her after all.

She steps out onto the sidewalk, back to her mission at hand, and waits for the light to change so she may cross the street. Once across she sees a lovely lady who is sitting with a man and looking into compact mirror. As she starts to pass the couple, she looks at the woman and states “Oh honey, you look mahvelous”. The woman cracks up laughing and looks at her and says “well, thank you” and went back to laughing as she, our butterfly, continued walking. She does stuff like that all of the time. I think she likes to make people happy and feel good.

She continues to her destination. She looks around for the party she came to find there and not finding them, turns to leave. She is aware that heads turn as she walks, passing people with a Cheshire cat smile on her face. She reeks of an inner beauty that one cannot truly put a finger on. It’s almost as if she lives constantly on the verge of having an orgasm and she has that secret that no one realizes, but she downright glows.

After walking a couple blocks, there is a man who is leaning against a tree, arm outstretched against it like he is a strong man, only there to hold it to keep it from falling. She looks him in the eyes and says “gotta hold that tree up, do ya?”. He laughs and says “yeah”. She is past him and walking away, but turns to look at him, that smile playing on her lips, and she sees him looking at her with a smile of his own. She is amused yet again by her own playful antics.

And though that is how she chooses to live most of the time, she is heading home and my adventure with her today is ended. She really is a breath of fresh air to the souls she interacts with, either directly or indirectly, and like everyone else, I am taken with her. And that is one of the reasons she reminds me of a butterfly as she flutters about, flitting from one little contact to the next, leaving people smiling and staring after her in her wake. And the way she does so, makes it look effortless and perhaps, for her, it is.

A new day and a new adventure. She is heading to the beach to meet her brother. She walks, head held high, smiling that smile. A gentleman on the corner says he loves her smile and she tells him she smiles all the time. He says that he still loves her smile and offers her a bumper sticker that says I love your smile. Well, in reality it has a heart instead of the word love, but the message is the same. She declines the sticker, thanks him and crosses the street.

She seems to be watching the man who is walking in front of her. He is nude except for a pair of swim trunks the have the word RIPCURL across the butt. I ponder the meaning of it myself while watching her eyes. She has that grin and tilts her head to the side as if she is thinking how the word there in front of her relates to the movement of his butt. She follows him, watching, and seems disappointed that she has to turn left and he is going straight ahead. But then there are always people to watch this close to the beach and she seems content to watch others as she nears the beach.

She searches the beach for her brother, knowing he is there amongst the sea of bodies and the spot where he normally camps out at. But she doesn’t see him, so she turns and walks to a nearby restaurant to order dinner to take out. There is friendly banter between her and the bartender and other customers who are at the bar. She tells the bartender she will return in 20 minutes, after she finds her brother and he says he will order it right before she returns so that it will be hot. Her eyebrows raise and you can tell by looking at her that just the word “hot” has had an affect on her.

She walks out, back onto the beach and chuckles as she searches for her brother, breaking out into laughter as she sees him. It isn’t that he has done anything to cause it. She is simply amused at having passed him several times while searching for him and tells him so as she approaches him. He is reading a book that she gave him and asks how much he is loving it so far. He says he is only 65 pages into it but so far he isn’t disappointed. They often share new authors with each other and enjoy each others tastes in such matters. She tells him the best thing about this particular author, besides the fact that he is funny, is that he is not afraid to use the word fvck and she admires that.

They chat for awhile and watch people. He has been there for hours, as he does when he is in town, and relays a large sea turtle sighting a couple hours prior. He says if she would have been there with a saddle she would have had a nice ride. They both laugh about it.

She is fascinated by a man who is strolling the length of the beach near the water’s edge. She maneuvers to watch when people on the beach obstruct her view, alerting her brother with the words “mmmm eye candy”. As the man passes and she is looking at him from behind, she sees the small bald patch on the back of his scalp. He has brown hair and is quite built, trim yet with defined upper body muscles and strong thighs. She says he reminds her of the brother she is talking to about 20 years earlier. He says he remembers when. He is no slouch, mind you, and is in excellent shape for a man his age, but they both remember being younger with more supple skin and less gray in his hair.

They do this for the length of time she is there, pointing people out and talking about people and events in their lives. Even if they weren’t related, they would still be friends. They have been close since she was in her late teens and left home and they have an obvious loving bond.

She says she must go and pick up her dinner and head home. They make plans to have lunch the next day and she is off, on her way back to the bar to pick up her meal. After picking up her dinner, she chats with the bartender a few minutes and they tell each other see you tomorrow, as her lunches with her brother are always in this place.

She walks, head still high, winds blowing her hair away from her face and it’s hard to tell if she is proud or just enjoying the breeze. It doesn’t really matter, of course, because she appears so content. And lo and behold, she is home again and that is the end of today’s journey. What a pleasant weekend.

This was a story I started for the amusement of my brother and add more each time he is in town

Fish and Game Officer of G.A.W.K.U.R's of OT

Handcrafted by RollDdice, who rocks my world as much as IceCat.

remember to say only things that, if it were the last words another person were to hear, would not have caused harm

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SSC4 (SS) One Amazing Butterfly motormouth 08-05-04 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

motormouth 4421 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-05-04, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SSC4 (SS) One Amazing Butterfly"
Loved it woe. Very good.

*my little butterfly*

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •