The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"WSC 3 (FF) Chicken Pox and Rock Candy"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Story Competitions Forum (Protected)
Original message

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-31-04, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"WSC 3 (FF) Chicken Pox and Rock Candy"

Chicken Pox and Rock Candy

I heard you died. But thought I'd give you call , maybe leave a message. Since I meant to call you one of these days anyway, there's still time, right?

I heard the stories about you. Some were whispered, just wisps I overheard when they thought I wasn't listening. I was always listening though. How are kids supposed to know what is going on if they don't listen when no one sees them? You were destructive, breaking things, breaking people. Selfish they said, even as a child, you were trouble.

I remember hearing about when my Daddy was your Daddy, and how he was afraid to leave you alone. How he would come home from work and you'd be hungry and filthy and crying in a crib, left alone all day. I heard about you smearing crap all over the walls when you were just five. How one of your many step daddies molested you when you were nine, but somehow it was all your fault. How you hated my mother and told her so, when you were just six. How you dragged me across the floor when I was a baby. I think she was afraid of you, my mother; even when I was little I knew she was afraid of you. I can't imagine anyone calling a child evil, but they said it about you. I wish I could hold the child you were then, make it all better, fix you so you weren't broken.

I remember when you came to visit, when your Daddy was my Daddy. You brought rock candy. I'll never forget the first time I ate rock candy. It was your candy, but you gave me some, and it was magical, so pretty and so tasty. Once at the house that looked over the mountain, you played me music. You put the headphones on me, and said, " This is Pink Floyd, you'll like it." I said the sounds were scary, I cried and said it was bad. Nana made you turn it off. But I lied. I liked it, but I got you in trouble and I don't know why. Nana loved you best. You needed her more. She knew that about you. We all lost her, but you lost her more.

I remember how you always loved horses. I think if Daddy hadn't got the chicken pox, he would have bought you one of your own. If he hadn’t died, you would have had a horse, and I would have had you for a sister, and your life wouldn't have been so hard. He would have fixed it all. We would have had horses and rock candy, and we wouldn't have been so broken.

I heard you died last week, I just thought I'd give you a call.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 *sniff* cqvenus 01-31-04 1
 RE: WSC 3 (FF) Chicken Pox and Roc... SherpaDave 02-01-04 2
 RE: WSC 3 (FF) Chicken Pox and Roc... Silvergirl1 02-01-04 3
 RE: WSC 3 (FF) Chicken Pox and Roc... northernlights 02-01-04 4
 RE: WSC 3 (FF) Chicken Pox and Roc... J I M B O 02-02-04 5
 RE: WSC 3 (FF) Chicken Pox and Roc... L82LIFE 02-02-04 6
 RE: WSC 3 (FF) Chicken Pox and Roc... Schnookie Palookie 02-02-04 7
 RE: WSC 3 (FF) Chicken Pox and Roc... nailbone 02-04-04 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cqvenus 9713 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-04, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "*sniff*"
awww buggy you made me cry!

~ cq

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

SherpaDave 8316 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-04, 00:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: WSC 3 (FF) Chicken Pox and Rock Candy"
This kicks ass, Buggy. The whole thing is awesome, but I especially love the premise of calling someone after she's dead. This is just freaking great.

Criminals From the Neck UpThe Writers' Rendez-VousSmokeLong Quarterly

Silvergirl1 8694 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-04, 03:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: WSC 3 (FF) Chicken Pox and Rock Candy"

Very haunting, dear Bug. I like it.

northernlights 5046 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-04, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail northernlights Click to send private message to northernlights Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: WSC 3 (FF) Chicken Pox and Rock Candy"
Buggy hon...you're amazing! That was so good! It gave me chills.

J I M B O 6839 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-04, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to send private message to J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: WSC 3 (FF) Chicken Pox and Rock Candy"
Loved it.

Special Advisor to the President

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-04, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: WSC 3 (FF) Chicken Pox and Rock Candy"
Oh Buggy Sweetie, this is wonderful. Very touching and sincere and beautiful. I'm sitting here in tears because I'm so moved by this piece.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us.

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-04, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: WSC 3 (FF) Chicken Pox and Rock Candy"
Oh Buggy, that was wonderful! Everything you write touches me. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

nailbone 27248 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-04, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: WSC 3 (FF) Chicken Pox and Rock Candy"
Wow. Very nice. Very sad.

OT Studmuffin of the Year '03, Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian, and Vice-President of the GAWKUR Alliance o-
Cool new sig courtesy of Jslice

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •