The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"WSC3 (PD)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Story Competitions Forum (Protected)
Original message

Swami 5883 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-21-04, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"WSC3 (PD)"
Something a little different from me this time. I borrowed a camera to photo this since it was too large to scan, and I am not happy with the result--but this is as good as I could get it.

It's not an original idea, but this zebra consists entirely of black stripes (except for her hooves & eyes). There is no outline, although your eye tends to fill one in. Black ink stripes, white paper, that's it. The speckle-looking stuff around the stripes is some sort of camera artifact, I can't get rid of it.

Original is 21" x 18". It has spent a couple of years rolled up in my closet--which explains the folds in the paper.

I couldn't figure out how to turn the date feature off on this camera, or entirely crop it from the photo. Obviously there is no orange writing on this sketch.

I love you Richard, but don't unpack.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 WOW! Schnookie Palookie 01-21-04 1
 RE: WSC3 (PD) Jims02 01-21-04 2
 RE: WSC3 (PD) L82LIFE 01-21-04 3
 RE: WSC3 (PD) echogirl 01-21-04 4
 RE: WSC3 (PD) Wheezy 01-21-04 5
 RE: WSC3 (PD) Silvergirl1 01-22-04 6
 RE: WSC3 (PD) Drive My Car 01-23-04 7
 RE: WSC3 (PD) AugustGirl 01-23-04 8
 RE: WSC3 (PD) Asrai 01-23-04 9
 RE: VERY NICE!! Sheila 01-23-04 10
 RE: WSC3 (PD) Glow 01-24-04 11
 RE: WSC3 (PD) cqvenus 01-25-04 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

01-21-04, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "WOW!"
That is gorgeous Swami!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Jims02 6971 desperate attention whore postings

01-21-04, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: WSC3 (PD)"
Nice. Looks great, Swami!

I love how the stripes make up the shape of the zebra...

A 2004 IceCat creation

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

01-21-04, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: WSC3 (PD)"
Swami! This is way cool. You are really talented. I can picture this sketch in a black and white room--it would look awesome!

The fact that there are no white lines makes it even more difficult, I would imagine. Great work!

echogirl 2120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-21-04, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail echogirl Click to send private message to echogirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: WSC3 (PD)"
Wow that is really awesome Swami! I'm so glad to see this category getting some entries this time. Nice work!

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings

01-21-04, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: WSC3 (PD)"
Smokes!!!

That is fantastic.

Silvergirl1 8694 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-04, 00:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: WSC3 (PD)"

Very nice, Swami! I hope you frame it and hang it somewhere.
It's too good to be folded and sitting in the closet.

~Silvergirl~

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

01-23-04, 08:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: WSC3 (PD)"
Wow! You can really draw well. This is great Swami!
Frame and mat it and show it off.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

01-23-04, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: WSC3 (PD)"
It's gorgeous Swami. I agree with everyone else.... you must frame it and proudly display it.

a JSlice original. isn't she something?

Asrai 6062 desperate attention whore postings

01-23-04, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: WSC3 (PD)"
Wow! Just.....wow!

My niece adores Zebras, or zeebies in her words, and she'd love to see this Swami! I'm gonna send her the link!

Sigpic crafted by the master himself, IceCat!

Sheila 2069 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-23-04, 11:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheila Click to send private message to Sheila Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: VERY NICE!!"
It would look lovely in my "African" themed bedroom if you ever find the need to declutter.

It's perfect! Even this many years later, it is still fabulous!

Glow 14286 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-04, 01:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: WSC3 (PD)"
It's beautiful! Please don't put it back in the closet.

an incredible JSlice creation

cqvenus 9713 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-04, 07:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: WSC3 (PD)"
great job. I agree, it should be in a frame. It's fantastic.

I'm no IceCat, so I'm sure this could be better, but I figured for now, it will do. Here's your date removed:

~ cq

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •