The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SSC3 (FF) Pink Quilt"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Story Competitions Forum (Protected)
Original message

probably clueless 5782 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-17-03, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail probably%20clueless Click to send private message to probably%20clueless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SSC3 (FF) Pink Quilt"
“Come…… and talk of all the things we did today” Sean, still in his dark blue business suit sat by himself at the kitchen table, chin cupped in hands, staring at an untouched nuked plate of processed meat and vegetable matter. The room was easily 95 degrees. Beads of sweat slowly dripped from the tip of his nose into the white reconstituted puss that was supposed to be mashed potatoes. Sean had read and re-read the pathetic nutritional stats of every Light Choice frozen dinner entrée ever made over and over.

“Here……. and laugh about our funny little ways” Wendy was working late again on another rush new biz presentation for a client meeting in the morning. He had stopped wondering how many new clients the agency could possibly pitch weeks ago.

“while we have a few minutes to breathe” His gut was battling the dry heaves. Eating was not an option. The cat was patiently waiting for the black plastic tray to be placed beside him for the 3rd night in a row.

”and I know that it's time you must leave” Sean swallowed again and tasted the all too familiar bile as it battled his gag reflex for perhaps the 4th time. His situation was hopeless and getting worse every day.

“But darling be home soon” The phone rang. “Sweetie, we’re all stressed out. Gonna go to Sullies for a drink. Be home a little later. Don’t forget to eat and feed the cat…OK?”

”I couldn't bear to wait an extra minute if you dawdled” The pain lessened as it gradually became the now familiar numbness. Glenfiddich really is the nectar of the gods. In a little while even the remaining random thoughts can be simply ignored.

”My darling be home soon” The new black leather couch would certainly be more comfortable then the straight back wrought iron kitchen chair. A little topper in the Waterford wedding tumbler couldn’t hurt either. Wonder who they’re from.

”It's not just these few hours but I've been waiting since I toddled” Comfy couch. How many times is that same damn show gonna play again?. Friggin’ TV isn’t even turned on.

”For the great relief of having you to talk to” Sean reads the crumpled Post-it. The words haven’t changed since the last time. “Wen, meet me in the supply room.” “Her name is Wendy ya schmuck. And you can’t be anymore creative then the f*ckin’ supply room?”

“And now a quarter of my life is almost passed” A lucky toss lands the note in the middle of the kitchen table

”I think I've come to see myself at last” Crappy neighborhood. Parking sucks. Friggin’ garbage trucks backing up and beep beep beeping all f*ckin’ night.

”and I see that the time spent confused” What is up with that pink bed quilt…gimme a break. “I can’t believe I still have a #####.”

”was the time that I spent without you” “I loved you. You f*ckin’ b*tch. We were good. Really good.”

”And I feel myself in bloom” Deep breath. Don’t panic.

“Go……. and beat your crazy head against the sky” Cell phone. Cell phone and Packers coozie.

”try……. and see beyond the houses and your eyes” The cat was staring down the Light Choice entrée. It definitely makes a better toy then a meal.

”It's ok to shoot the moon” Sean grabs a pen from his suit pocket. Looks around then rips open the Light Choice package. “Wen, Feed the cat. Goodbye”

Darlin’ Be Home Soon – John Sebastian

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SSC3 (FF) Pink Quilt SaphireLady 08-18-03 1
   RE: SSC3 (FF) Pink Quilt probably clueless 08-18-03 2
       RE: SSC3 (FF) Pink Quilt SaphireLady 08-18-03 3
           RE: SSC3 (FF) Pink Quilt probably clueless 08-19-03 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-18-03, 00:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SSC3 (FF) Pink Quilt"
LAST EDITED ON 08-18-03 AT 00:23 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-18-03 AT 00:19 AM (EST)

Interesting. Good.

"Do you know, I always thought unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I never saw one alive before!" "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn, "if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you." Lewis Carroll; Through the Looking Glass

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

08-18-03, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail probably%20clueless Click to send private message to probably%20clueless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SSC3 (FF) Pink Quilt"
Excellent comments SL. I completely agree. Just hope I don't have to keep explaining it.

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-18-03, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SSC3 (FF) Pink Quilt"
LOL, just send em to me and I will forward your response to the email comments. I had not heard the song, so did not know this was a play on that, if I had it would have made this more understandable. Now that I know, it makes total sense and I am okay. Sorry about that. I also agree that this could go far have a whole other side so would be great for you to play with this and take it there.

"Do you know, I always thought unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I never saw one alive before!" "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn, "if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you." Lewis Carroll; Through the Looking Glass

08-19-03, 05:02 AM (EST)
4. "RE: SSC3 (FF) Pink Quilt"
My bad. For those not familiar with the song:

http://www.lovinspoonful.com/mp3.shtml

SL, I’ll let you know more about them as soon as I do.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •