The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SuperToilet vs. Butterman!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Story Competitions Forum (Protected)
Original message

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-05-03, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SuperToilet vs. Butterman!"
Shamelessly promoting my 9 year old son here...not an entry in the competition, but thought some might enjoy...he keeps asking if Superman has read it yet...apparently Superman KNOWS Supertoilet, somehow...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SuperToilet vs. Butterman! Drive My Car 08-05-03 1
 RE: SuperToilet vs. Butterman! cqvenus 08-05-03 2
 RE: SuperToilet vs. Butterman! I_AM_HE 08-05-03 3
   RE: SuperToilet vs. Butterman! Drive My Car 08-05-03 4
 RE: SuperToilet vs. Butterman! DataShark 08-06-03 5
 RE: SuperToilet vs. Butterman! L82LIFE 08-06-03 6
 RE: SuperToilet vs. Butterman! SherpaDave 08-06-03 7
   RE: SuperToilet vs. Butterman! cqvenus 08-07-03 8
 RE: SuperToilet vs. Butterman! TechNoir 08-08-03 9
 RE: SuperToilet vs. Butterman! Wheezy 08-08-03 10
 RE: SuperToilet vs. Butterman! Schnookie Palookie 08-11-03 11
 RE: SuperToilet vs. Butterman! SaphireLady 08-11-03 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-03, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SuperToilet vs. Butterman!"

Brilliant! Loved it!

I thought my kid was the only one who made her own comic books.

Kilian, I loved your story, lots of action, the pictures are great! Also very funny. I loved the part where SuperToilet says. " he's going in the sewer, quick everyone in my mouth" *giggle*

Thanks to the Wheezy Mom for posting this, I am going to share it with Katie tomorrow, I know she's enjoy it too.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

cqvenus 9713 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-03, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SuperToilet vs. Butterman!"

OMH! Are those poops floating by in the sewer? Wheezy tell your son I absolutely love it! This is awesome! I've never seen anyone rip himself out of a comic strip before! He almost got away!

- awesome!

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-03, 11:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SuperToilet vs. Butterman!"
ROFL! is it any wonder i *heart* the wheezys?

(my favorite part was also the "get in my mouth" buggy )

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-03, 11:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SuperToilet vs. Butterman!"
Everytime I read it I see more. He? did you notice the "stars and birds circling Butterman's head?

Genius!

( Oh wow and the title is done on a roll of TP)

DataShark 1395 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-06-03, 01:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DataShark Click to send private message to DataShark Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SuperToilet vs. Butterman!"
Wonderful story!

Great Illustrations!

You do good young Wheezy.

Showed this to my youngest shark and his friend who is sleeping over (Why do they call it a "sleep over" if they never go to sleep?). They said quote "It's Ok" which means it is great because they said it with their envious "wish I woulda thought of that" voices.

They also said "Of course Superman knows Super Toilet. Where do ya think he goes when he has to pee."

Children should come with on/off switches for sleepovers

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-03, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SuperToilet vs. Butterman!"
WooHoo Wheezy Boy! This is awesome! That Super Toilet is one cool superhero (I think Supes will be jealous of Super Toilet). I loved this line:

"It's going to be a bumpy ride. Flush."

Wonderful. Very creative story, and your drawings are fantastic. I'm so glad you shared this with us.

SherpaDave 8316 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-03, 09:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: SuperToilet vs. Butterman!"
I'd like to here and now take credit for Kilian's genius, because I'm pretty sure he came up with the idea while he was talking to me on the phone back when Mr. and Mrs. Wheezy were in town.

Or maybe not.

Great job, Kili! Are there any other editions of Super Toilet? I heart him!

Criminals From the Neck Up | The Writers' Rendez-Vous | SmokeLong Quarterly

cqvenus 9713 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-03, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: SuperToilet vs. Butterman!"

how can you try to steal a 9 yr old's thunder?

you should be ashamed of yourself!

- beware the GREENEYED monster

TechNoir 9741 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-03, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TechNoir Click to send private message to TechNoir Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: SuperToilet vs. Butterman!"
This needs a bump. And btw I love it. Even the whiskers on who I think of as butterratman.

Great job Kilian.

"Half of Tech's charm is that sometimes I have no idea what she's talking about" -- True

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-03, 10:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: SuperToilet vs. Butterman!"
Heeeee!

You should see the grin on this kid's face when he reads your posts. Y'all are so special to take the time to comment for my kid. I heart you all. And he thanks you too.

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-03, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: SuperToilet vs. Butterman!"
Kilian, that is amazing! You put so much detail into your comic strip and I'm laughing so much because it's such a funny story. Great job! You are one clever boy, but I already knew that from when I met you

I also love the part where SuperToilet says "this is going to be a bumpy ride"

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-11-03, 11:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: SuperToilet vs. Butterman!"
Well done, well done. Looking forward to reading more of your work. Keep it up. I hear, comic strip writters can make decent money when they get popular, and you are on your way.

"Do you know, I always thought unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I never saw one alive before!" "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn, "if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you." Lewis Carroll; Through the Looking Glass

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •