The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"WSC2(HU)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Story Competitions Forum (Protected)
Original message

MellowYellow 346 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-25-03, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MellowYellow Click to send private message to MellowYellow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"WSC2(HU)"
Top 10 things to teach grand kids (revenge on my own children)

When our daughter was 9, we tried (in vain) to have her keep a clean room. We told her that when she had children of her own, when they visited us we would teach them how to mess up their own house, as payback for her mess. She glared at us and stomped off screaming: "Fine! You're never going to see your grandchildren"!

I know when the time arrives, she will be more than happy to have us baby sit, and I will be able to teach my heirs what I never would have taught my own children, but I suspect they may have picked up from my parents.

1) It is perfectly acceptable (and even desirable) to call your other Gramma a b*tch when having Thanksgiving dinner with her instead of here.

2) If your parents look at you the wrong way, call 911, whisper your address to the nice lady and hang up before Mom and Dad catch you. Make sure to answer the door!

3) Sure you can put the cat in the dryer!

4) You can make a drum out of practically anything in your house! Let me show you.

5) Always eat as much candy as possible right before bedtime. Hide it, otherwise your parents will steal it from you.

6) It is illegal for children to brush their teeth or take showers/baths. I can't believe your parents would make you do that!

7) You should bring all your friends over for snack and sodas after school and playtime.

8) Bringing home all stray animals you find is natural and expected. You may want to go liberate some from nearby fields.

9) It is fun and creative to change nursery rhyme words with the following : s---, s----, p---, b---, f---. Make sure to sing out loud and preferably in front of a crowd.

10) And kid, here's Gramma phone number. Learn it, know it, I have a feeling you're going to need it. Wipe your nose on your sleeve, hon. More soda?

"No wonder Grandparents and their Grandchildren get along so well! They have a common enemy."

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: WSC2(HU) I_AM_HE 01-25-03 1
 RE: WSC2(HU) Wheezy 01-25-03 2
 RE: WSC2(HU) StrandedAgain 01-25-03 3
 RE: WSC2(HU) L82LIFE 01-27-03 4
 RE: WSC2(HU) Survivorerist 01-27-03 5
 RE: WSC2(HU) Superman 01-28-03 6
 RE: WSC2(HU) Drive My Car 01-31-03 7
 RE: WSC2(HU) echogirl 02-01-03 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-25-03, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: WSC2(HU)"
heehee, very funny!

my favorite was #3, though liberating animals from nearby fields was close

and the quote at the bottom was great too

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-03, 07:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: WSC2(HU)"
>>Wipe your nose on your sleeve, hon. More soda?

Funny!! This was my favorite line.
Thank you! That was awesome.
(also, pleased to meet you. I'm Wheezy)

StrandedAgain 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-25-03, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail StrandedAgain Click to send private message to StrandedAgain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: WSC2(HU)"
Tres bien ma poule.

Pas etonnant que les gamins sont un peu cingles.Tu as oublie de leur donner du vin a boire.

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-03, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: WSC2(HU)"
Oh my Mellow! What a great list. and just in time for me since my stepdaughter jsut had a baby last month. I will have to share this list with Mr. L8 so that we can both get involved.LOL

How true, though. When my son was born, my mother was NOT the same woman I grew up with! Thank you so much for sharing this, Mellow. It's a very fun piece.

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-27-03, 09:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: WSC2(HU)"
LMAO Mellow! Loved #3,6 and 8 especially!

(Another IceCat original )

The Top 5 FLL Castaways

1. Neleh Dennis (11 weeks at #1)
2. Colby Donaldson (5 weeks at #1)
2. Helen Glover (5 weeks at #1)
4. Amber Brkich (4 weeks at #1)
4. Lex Van Den Burghe (4 weeks at #1)

Superman 3152 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-28-03, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Superman Click to send private message to Superman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: WSC2(HU)"
So, is it wrong if I just leave my folks out of the loop and teach my kids this myself?

Superman - Who thinks Mr. Whiskers should be on low heat from now on.

Criminals From the Neck Up

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-03, 08:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: WSC2(HU)"
Just read this again! And I think I laughed even harder.

Great Fun Mellow!

( I knew my Mother In Law was plotting against me- I have proof now)

echogirl 2120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-01-03, 00:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail echogirl Click to send private message to echogirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: WSC2(HU)"
Hi Mellow!

This is too cute! My favorite:

8) Bringing home all stray animals you find is natural and expected. You may want to go liberate some from nearby fields.

Does this apply to adults too?

Nice work!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •