The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"New Season?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Spoiler Island Fantasy Game Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 9943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-14-11, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"New Season?"
Is SB Spoiler Island closed for good? I haven't seen a post since 2009, so the clues point to "Yes, it's gone." But...

Is there a chance at reviving it?
If there is help needed, I can do it.
Master tallier, here.

Anyone know what's up?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: New Season? byoffer 03-01-12 1
 RE: New Season? Flowerpower 09-18-12 2
   RE: New Season? tribephyl 09-18-12 3
       RE: New Season? CTgirl 09-18-12 4
 New Site tribephyl 09-19-12 5
   RE: New Site CTgirl 09-19-12 6
       RE: New Site tribephyl 09-19-12 7
           RE: New Site CTgirl 09-20-12 8
               Huh??? Flowerpower 11-12-13 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

byoffer 15873 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-12, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: New Season?"
Good question tribe. That was actually the first thing that got me to find this site. I remember playing before I knew anything about message boards, discussion forums, spoilers!

Who ran that? Webby?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Flowerpower 7159 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-12, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: New Season?"
I agree, let's bring back the SB Spoiler Island Game....Tribe can oversee it! Thanks, Tribe. This was simple and fun and the winner has bragging rights! Let's get it back! Thanks.

09-18-12, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: New Season?"
I have received no correspondence concerning the revival of Survivor Spoiler Island (Spoiling Safari) via RTVW, so I am doing some initial testing of alternate sites to carry the torch.
I'll keep you up to date.

(I'm thinking, if it's easy enough, I can have it up and ready to go shortly but will have to skip the first episode.)

CTgirl 7086 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-12, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: New Season?"
You rock Tribe!

09-19-12, 08:34 PM (EST)
5. "New Site"
This is not a sanctioned tie-in with RTVW and so my announcement of a Spoiler Island Game reopening would just be false.
I don't think anything will replace the experience of Spoiler Island Fantasy / Survivor Spoiling Safari, but I am offering an alternative.
Therefore...

Open NOW for registration/sign-up is the GOTS!
The Game Of The Spoilers.

Where you will step up to your private Hut-Cam and make your predictions (spoiled/sourced/spec'd) for the upcoming episode of Survivor: Philippines.
Points will be awarded and the player with the most will be crowned Spoiling Champion. Up for the challenge.

Read more about it at the GOTS

09-19-12, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: New Site"
Maybe you should also post this in the games forum for questions/maximum participation?

Outdone by Agman

09-19-12, 11:33 PM (EST)
7. "RE: New Site"
Well, I put one in the LL? post and will definitely sprinkle them around in spoilers.
Thanks for the heads up.
Hmm...it's own satellite thread in Games...hmmm

09-20-12, 00:07 AM (EST)
8. "RE: New Site"
Somehow I missed the post in LL! I'll send a few PMs too.

Flowerpower 7159 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-13, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Huh???"

Seems like I have missed something? Is there anything to miss?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •