The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Post-merge RCs scoring question"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Spoiler Island Fantasy Game Forum (Protected)
Original message

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-07-06, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Post-merge RCs scoring question"
Hi, I'm wondering if the individual RC's run in teams or pairs are not going to be scored as having winners. I see that the 3-person teams RC from Ep 8 was N/A for score. (I thought any one of Aras, Sally, or Bruce would be the right answer.)

Would you mind letting us know if this will be the rule? I'm pretty sure I remember RC scoring from other seasons where any one of the plural winners was a right answer.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Post-merge RCs scoring question Brownroach 04-07-06 1
   RE: Post-merge RCs scoring question Outfrontgirl 04-07-06 2
   RE: Post-merge RCs scoring question Outfrontgirl 04-27-06 3
       RE: Post-merge RCs scoring question SurvivorBlows 04-28-06 4
           RE: Post-merge RCs scoring question Outfrontgirl 04-28-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Brownroach 14241 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-06, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Post-merge RCs scoring question"
The rules as currently posted say that for any challenge with more than three winners there won't be any points credited. So points should be credited for last night's RC.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-07-06, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Post-merge RCs scoring question"
Brownroach,
thanks for reminding me there is a Rules link. Webby is so good about posting any special circumstances for the episode directly on the poll listings page, that I haven't been to the Rules page for a long time and forgot it was there. My bad.

It's nice to see this rule is clearly outlined, so it seems there was likely some scoring glitch that can be corrected.

The good news for me is thanks to your post I'm now refreshed on the rules for the individual challenges and bootees.

04-27-06, 02:54 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Post-merge RCs scoring question"
Could someone please clarify why the Ep9 RC didn't get points?

500 points will be awarded for each correct individual challenge pick. Should more than three individuals win a individual challenge, no points will be awarded for the challenge.

There were three winners, and as Brownroach said, the rules exlude more than three, so shouldn't Bruce/Sally/Aras scored points?

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-06, 01:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Post-merge RCs scoring question"
Yes, it appears this is a scoring glitch and points should have been correctly awarded for any of the three selections. Apologies for the error, I'll make a correction over the weekend.

Thanks,
SB

04-28-06, 03:15 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Post-merge RCs scoring question"
Thank YOU, Webby. I know we all appreciate that you correct any SI scoring glitches, unlike with SOME games (SeeBS bastiges).

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •