The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Cant get in game...Help it's 1:35 p.m."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Spoiler Island Fantasy Game Forum (Protected)
Original message

anninvt2002 (Guest) 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-04-03, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Cant get in game...Help it's 1:35 p.m."
Cant get in. Just says, session times out...HELP
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Working now Bebo 12-04-03 1
   Not for me anninvt2002 (Guest) 12-04-03 2
       RE: Not for me Bebo 12-04-03 3
           RE: Not for me anninvt2002 (Guest) 12-04-03 4
               RE: Not for me sleeeve 12-04-03 6
       Cookies sleeeve 12-04-03 5
           Thanks anninvt2002 (Guest) 12-04-03 7
       RE: Not for me moon (Guest) 04-27-05 8
           RE: Not for me Bebo 04-27-05 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-04-03, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Working now"
I just tried to log in and had no trouble.

We really do have guidelines here. Believe it or not, the Guidelines make things more fun. Really.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

12-04-03, 01:51 PM (EST)
2. "Not for me"
It keeps saying, session timed out.......Hope my high ranking wont be in jeopardy....PLEASE HELP ME BEBO

12-04-03, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Not for me"
I'm sorry, I don't have any special access to the server or anything...I just tried to access it myself to see if it was a global problem or not.

We really do have guidelines here. Believe it or not, the Guidelines make things more fun. Really.

12-04-03, 01:56 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Not for me"
I cant even get the regular spoiler boards to take my name and password. I have two different passwords, one for the game and one for spoiler board. Neither will go in.

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-04-03, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Not for me"
This sounds like your cookies are turned off... turn on your cookies!

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-04-03, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Cookies"
First of all, make sure that your cookies are turned on.

If that doesn't work, e-mail the webmaster ( survivorblows@survivorblows.com ) before the deadline (which is NOW) with your picks and the error message that you get when you try to log in.

12-04-03, 02:07 PM (EST)
7. "Thanks"
I totally forgot that I adjusted my security settings. Not only do I love you all for the spoiling but for this. Again, you are all the greatest.

moon (Guest) 1 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-05, 01:28 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Not for me"
anyone know what the cbs hint is as to who will improve their hygiene??

04-27-05, 01:41 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Not for me"
LAST EDITED ON 04-27-05 AT 02:10 PM (EST)

This is not the appropriate place to ask these questions. This forum is for the Spoiler Island game on this site.

Discussions on the show itself take place on our other message boards - there's one for fanatics, one for bashers, and one for discussing spoilers (like who is referenced in a hint).

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •