The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Congratulations and thanks"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Spoiler Island Fantasy Game Forum (Protected)
Original message

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-09-04, 11:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Congratulations and thanks"
A big congratulations to Brownroach for stellar spoiling this season, and to all the rest of you who did a better job on picking the winner than I did!

Big thanks to Webby for hosting such a fun game.

Moral for myself: do not overthink it! Once you vote in the vote thread and can't change the header of your post, take that as a sign not to change that vote! Oh well, I could almost taste the victory for roughly one hour and fifty-nine minutes.

All those not on TV have only themselves to blame ~ Jackson Browne

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Thanks, OFG (and Webby)! Brownroach 05-10-04 1
   RE: Thanks, OFG (and Webby)! Outfrontgirl 05-10-04 2
       RE: Thanks, OFG (and Webby)! Brownroach 05-10-04 3
           RE: Thanks, OFG (and Webby)! dabo 05-11-04 4
           Congratulations again! Krautboy 05-13-04 5
               RE: Congratulations again! braveheart 05-14-04 6
                   RE: Congratulations again! Brownroach 05-18-04 7
                       RE: Congratulations again! Flowerpower 08-10-04 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Brownroach 14241 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-04, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Thanks, OFG (and Webby)!"
***Big hugs to OFG*** -- I didn't get to see the whole vote thread and everyone's Spoiler Island picks until today. I expected to be in second place. I thought *for sure* you had this in the bag after you correctly picked the Tom IC win in the Shii Ann boot Ep. (I don't know how you knew that one, but I was really impressed.)

And thanks to Webby for keeping this game going and dealing with the updating and the scoring. It must be a lot of work and we appreciate it immensely.

Too bad I won such a lame excuse for a Survivor installment, but I'll take my wins where I get them. On to S9!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-04, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Thanks, OFG (and Webby)!"
You were the best player BR; I just snuck up there for awhile near the end.

The Tom IC win: I went with it because he victory splashed the bucket over his head in one cap.

I had Amber picked to win all season and originally voted for her (if you see my vote in the vote thread the header had the right sequence in my original vote, but I changed it, although I left in my argument for Amber winning).

Basically I let some other people's opinions and spoilers make me feel I was just taking the obvious route and was missing the fact that the enough of the bad sports would probably vote for the best player to give Rob his four votes.

Nah. The collective chip on all those shoulders was too massive.

So last night I was kicking myself with that foot of Jenna's that she's still obsessing over ... seemed like the right tool with which to flagellate myself, don't you agree?

As you said, onward to hopes for a better season in S9!

All those not on TV have only themselves to blame ~ Jackson Browne

05-10-04, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Thanks, OFG (and Webby)!"
LOL about Jenna's foot, OFG!

I did see your original picks in the vote thread. I was probably saved by the fact that I had barely any time to spend on the board over the weekend, otherwise I might have been second-guessing myself all over the place. I think it was Tom's comment about Amber in his chat "...it didn't hurt her none..." that for some reason set the loudest bells off for me, so I went with Amber for the win.

Anyway, it was a fun ride!

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-04, 01:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Thanks, OFG (and Webby)!"
Congrats, BR, excellent game.

SMILES ARE FREE

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-13-04, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Congratulations again!"
Congratulations BR! You've had back to back outstanding seasons and almost won two in a row!!

Your spoiling always seems calm and under control; unemotional in your analysis. I'm very impressed again this season and look forward to spoiling with you during S9.

Krautboy

braveheart 104 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-14-04, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail braveheart Click to send private message to braveheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Congratulations again!"
Congratulations to all the top winners. Way to spoil! I came in at something like 429th. You guys are truly the masters!
I think it's key to score points early on in the game.
Thanks to Brownroach, Flower Power, Krautboy, emdy and all the rest for making my predictions a little easier!

Did you win anything Roach?

05-18-04, 11:39 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Congratulations again!"
Did you win anything Roach?

Just gloating rights, I think. If there is a cash prize -- or maybe a car? -- Webby hasn't informed me yet.

To be fair, we had so much information this time, especially Snewser's almost perfectly projected scorecard, that it seemed virtually impossible to get any of the boots wrong. Most of the work came from sorting out the challenge winners.

But lots of thanks to all the excellent spoilers who contributed to A$$ spoiling (Krautboy, VerucaSalt, Shakes, Flowerpower, emydi and many many more...) -- I always love reading everyone's amazing and intelligent speculation, because someone will always bring up something one hadn't thought of. And special thanks to Webby and the mods for running such a great forum here.

Flowerpower 7012 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-04, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Congratulations again!"
I was just perusing this thread and thought I'd throw in my 2 cents worth, however tardy! KUDOS to you, BR, you are the man! And I might add, a quite deserving one at that! Whenever I see your sigpic any where, I take note, as you've always got something interesting and insightful to say. You are the master, and right up there with Krautboy, in my book.

A huge thanks to webby for running the game, it was my first stab at it and I really enjoyed it. Maybe next time I'll give ole Roach and OFG a run for their money!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •