The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jan 10 Race 30"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

Earl Colby Pottinger 2469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-10-18, 10:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jan 10 Race 30"
When they first mention how it would be done I did not like the idea of the teams racing as pairs against each other.

But watching it I found myself on the edge as to who would win and the course caused the racers to make mistakes.

I like it!

What did you think.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jan 10 Race 30 LTLer 01-11-18 1
 RE: Jan 10 Race 30 jbug 01-18-18 2
 RE: Jan 10 Race 30 featherfish 01-25-18 3
   RE: Jan 10 Race 30 kingfish 01-26-18 4
       RE: Jan 10 Race 30 Earl Colby Pottinger 02-01-18 5
   RE: Jan 10 Race 30 featherfish 02-01-18 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LTLer 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-11-18, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LTLer Click to send private message to LTLer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jan 10 Race 30"
Tough on the team that had to go so many times. Glad that they did get through it. Looks like it will be an interesting season
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jbug 17091 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-18-18, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jan 10 Race 30"
Interesting change. It's been so many seasons now they are trying to come up with new things to keep interest I guess.
I felt bad for them but they kept going and made it.
The race between the final 2 was the hardest. Knowing when they started it was do or die.

featherfish 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-25-18, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish Click to send private message to featherfish Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jan 10 Race 30"
I'm still not sure I like it. All the skill of getting done with the rest of the race quickly can be wiped out by some lucky throw from a much slower team. It also creates more of a bunch point, though that would likely just happen later anyway.

kingfish 20150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-26-18, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jan 10 Race 30"
I think I like it. It's just another challenge they have to get past, and it does heighten the tension. I also think they need the bunch points, without them one team might get a unsurmountable lead mid-race, then the season would be boring.

Earl Colby Pottinger 2469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-01-18, 00:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jan 10 Race 30"
That is what happened in one of the first races, the lead team was almost half a day ahead of the other teams.

featherfish 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-01-18, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish Click to send private message to featherfish Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jan 10 Race 30"
Yeah, I understand having bunch points, but I think doing it through flights or times when things are open is a better way to do it than the head-to-head challenges.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •