The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"April 27/2017"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

Earl Colby Pottinger 2335 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-27-17, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"April 27/2017"
I really liked the night restaurant.

Once again The Amazing Race has shown me a side of a country that I would never had known about.

The race is still educating me.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: April 27/2017 Earl Colby Pottinger 04-27-17 1
   RE: April 27/2017 featherfish 05-01-17 2
       RE: April 27/2017 MCPorche 05-03-17 5
 RE: April 27/2017 coldbrewer 05-02-17 3
   RE: April 27/2017 kingfish 05-03-17 4
   RE: April 27/2017 Earl Colby Pottinger 05-05-17 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

04-27-17, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: April 27/2017"
I liked all parts of this race except for the u-turns.

I HATE U-TURNS, and REALLY HATE DOUBLE U-TURNS.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

featherfish 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-01-17, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish Click to send private message to featherfish Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: April 27/2017"
I agree. This game should be about how well you can do, not how well you can sabotage other teams. And it's really sabotage, we've rarely seen someone come back from a U-turn.

MCPorche 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-03-17, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MCPorche Click to send private message to MCPorche Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: April 27/2017"
Yeah..I know what you mean.

The U-turn needs to be seriously revamped.

What I'd love to see is something that I saw suggested a few years back.

Have the Double U-Turn board designed with a touch screen. When the team gets there, they touch their picture, and it shows them whether or not they were u-turned. Then, they are given the option of u-turning another team. They get no other indication.

If the team they choose to U-turn is in front of them, the U-turn doesn't count, but the team is unaware of that.

That removes the ability of teams to conspire like they did this episode. A team will not know if the team ahead of them actually did U-turn someone like they were supposed to do, and they wouldn't be able to U-turn that team ahead of them to burn the U-turn.

coldbrewer 248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-02-17, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coldbrewer Click to send private message to coldbrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: April 27/2017"
I have a trip planned to Milan in September, but it's only for a night and a day. Hmmm...that moving night restaurant sounds interesting. After that visit to Lake Como, I now want to extend my visit to Milan for an extra day.

kingfish 19717 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-03-17, 08:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: April 27/2017"
Northern Italy is worth exploring for a month or two.

05-05-17, 02:11 PM (EST)
6. "RE: April 27/2017"
I agree. I have no plans to go to Italy, but if for some reason I do go that moving restaurant is on the top of my list.

What I really like is that you got to see the sights without the crowds.

Does not hurt to have great meals to boot.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •