The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Does anybody like any of the remaining teams?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

IanQuentin 145 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-16-14, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IanQuentin Click to send private message to IanQuentin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Does anybody like any of the remaining teams?"
Between

* Candy Girls who are nice enough but has basically lucked up into being in the finals over their own incompetence.

* Gym rat Dentists who are insufferable, smug, and full of PRAISE JEBUS.

* Lying Wrestlers who are both mean and snide

I'm left rooting for the surfers despite their dull as rocks personality.

I miss Kym/Ally.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Does anybody like any of the re... kidflash212 12-17-14 1
 RE: Does anybody like any of the re... featherfish81 12-18-14 2
 RE: Does anybody like any of the re... kingfish 12-19-14 3
   RE: Does anybody like any of the re... Agman2 01-13-15 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kidflash212 4272 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-17-14, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Does anybody like any of the remaining teams?"
Same here. Kym & Alli were the only team I liked. While I admire Bethany, I can't shake the feeling there has been manipulation to help her along. If the surfers win, it will feel scripted to me.

If the dentists are headed to the mat first, I'll change channels before I watch the overtanned steroid freaks with their over whitened teeth celebrate.

Candy Scientists just shouldn't be here.

I think I'd prefer the wrestlers to win over the rest of these teams.

Tribe!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

featherfish81 457 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-18-14, 00:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Does anybody like any of the remaining teams?"
I like the surfers - they've run a clean race, have been friendly to each other and the other teams, and have raced well. But then again, I often like the teams others find boring.

I don't mind the candy girls, either, though they seem to be the team struggling the most.

I'm not a big fan of the dentists, though they aren't as bad now as in the beginning. At least they're decent racers, though definitely too smug.

As I've said before, the wrestlers have not played a clean race, and I really hope there's a complicated mental task in the first half of the last leg.

kingfish 17996 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-19-14, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Does anybody like any of the remaining teams?"
LAST EDITED ON 12-19-14 AT 01:27 PM (EST)

I like the surfers. Watching Bethany tear up the challenges, sweetly intimidate the others, all with such a pleasant disposition and a straightforward, modest, and unpreachy attitude is refreshing.

The candy girls I also like, the pitiful ultimate underdogs still hanging in there. Fun to watch, and in spite of their lack of physicality, they don't quit. Watching Amy risk heat stroke was inspiring.

As to the dentists. Too dam smug by far. You can always tell a disciple of Tony Robbins by the self-affirming statements and the thinking that a positive attitude makes you superior to others. Ugh!

Agman2 450 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-13-15, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Does anybody like any of the remaining teams?"
Yes, the surfers were okay!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •