The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Amazing Race Season 32 Episode 1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

featherfish 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-20-19, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish Click to send private message to featherfish Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Amazing Race Season 32 Episode 1"
Anyone still around and want to talk about this season?

I thinking bringing back some old teams is interesting, as I generally enjoyed these teams the first time around. Except Colin and Christie, though he looks like he's mellowed out a lot since the first time he was on so maybe he won't be so bad.

But I wish the rest of the teams weren't also reality show contestants. This whole cross-pollination between reality shows is just too much. I can't imagine they've stopped finding regular teams to try out for the show.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Amazing Race Season 32 Episode ... kingfish 04-20-19 1
   RE: Amazing Race Season 32 Episode ... featherfish 04-23-19 3
   RE: Amazing Race Season 32 Episode ... LTLer 04-23-19 4
 RE: Amazing Race Season 32 Episode ... kidflash212 04-22-19 2
   RE: Amazing Race Season 32 Episode ... CTgirl 04-23-19 5
       RE: Amazing Race Season 32 Episode ... kidflash212 04-24-19 6
 RE: Amazing Race Season 32 Episode ... amzounslide95 10-01-19 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 20665 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-20-19, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Amazing Race Season 32 Episode 1"
Yeah, this show seems to be being run by the PR people. And mistakenly so IMO. I can't believe that we are being visited by the idiocy that is Rachael Reilly again. When will this ever end.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

featherfish 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-23-19, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish Click to send private message to featherfish Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Amazing Race Season 32 Episode 1"
I know. And the constant digs against her husband didn't help.

LTLer 66 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-23-19, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LTLer Click to send private message to LTLer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Amazing Race Season 32 Episode 1"
There should be a limit on how many times you can be on the same show and how many times you can cross over from another show. Didn't like Rachel on Big Brother the first time and even less every time she appears.

kidflash212 5034 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-19, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Amazing Race Season 32 Episode 1"
I wish we had new contestants, and if they have to why choose mostly the obnoxious contestants that everyone loved to hate? AR is my favorite show, so I watch but Rachel and Leo & Jamal (who I really despise) make it really hard.

After the first episode, I'm finding myself rooting for Colin & Christie. He seems to have mellowed into a decent person.

Tribe!

CTgirl 7983 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-19, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Amazing Race Season 32 Episode 1"
Kind of casually I am rooting for Bret/Chris and Eliza/Corinne because I "know" them and it's fun to see them competing in a different way. Agree with you on Leo/Jamal. They ruined TAR for me. I stopped watching during their first season and hadn't watched since. I am hoping that I'll get behind one of the teams that are new to me and be able to root for them. But if Leo/Jamal start up being obnoxious again, then I'm out!

I listened to an interview with Phil Keoghan and Rob Cesternino. Phil says to give it a chance. He prefers the old format of TAR with all new racers but was happy with how this season turned out. (I don't know if he lies through his teeth like Jeff does when promoting his show, lol). They are visiting Uganda and Laos for the first time this season.

kidflash212 5034 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-19, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Amazing Race Season 32 Episode 1"
I stopped watching Survivor years ago, so all the Survivor alums (except Rupert) are new to me. Big Brother I only watch off and on so I am not very familiar with them either.

I don't think there is anything to Leo & Jamal but obnoxiousness and an early exit is what I'm hoping for. They just enjoy being jerks too much.

amzounslide95 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-01-19, 05:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail amzounslide95 Click to send private message to amzounslide95 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Amazing Race Season 32 Episode 1"
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-19 AT 06:19 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-02-19 AT 06:17 AM (EST)

The race went to 17 cities in 11 different countries: Trinidad and Tobago, Columbia, Brazil, Paraguay, France, Germany, Kazakhstan, India, Cambodia, The Philippines, and the U.S.

https://sarkariresult.onl/ , https://pnrstatus.vip/ & https://192168ll.onl/

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •