The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"How About Some LVOE?!!! - Finale"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

PsychoKitty 715 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-14-14, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"How About Some LVOE?!!! - Finale"
Show Me Some LVOE!!!

I miss the LVOE list : ) And I am guilty of being an infrequent poster in the past couple of years so I apologize! Let's show a little LVOE for Sunday night's finale!

Sunday May 18th at 8 pm PST - the final 3 teams will race to Las Vegas and perhaps have to practice some magic:

For myself I am horrified that Caroline & Jennifer are still in it. They give dim bulb blondes a bad name! But at least they are happy and sparkly! (YEECH!) But I feel they REALLY don't deserve to win. So they'll be my number 3.

Dave & Connor have become whiny and annoying, and keep talking about what good people they are - such good values, etc. - that they are pissing me off, but do I still like them more than the hated Brenchel? Rachel's not crying as badly as in her previous season, Brendan is actually not being as much of a pill and I am amazed he's still with her. Are they really already married? And the world does not need a child from her so . . . :

1) Dave & Connor

2) Brendan & Rachel

3) Caroline & Jennifer

What is YOUR decision? And it can be as conflicted as mine! ; )

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: How About Some LVOE?!!! - Final... kidflash212 05-15-14 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kidflash212 4129 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-15-14, 08:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: How About Some LVOE?!!! - Finale"
The Lvoe List was always a favorite of mine. I couldn't commit to getting it posted on time this season but I'm glad someone picked it up.

My list:

1) Brendon & Rachel - Don' t lvoe them but of the final three, they played the game and survived to the final leg without help.

2) Dave & Connor - I'd pick Connor last for my soccer team. At the start of the season, they would have been my clear number one team as this was one of the worst casted seasons ever but Dave took a steep nosedive in my esteem when he flipped out over the U-turn and now can't stop mentioning his age.

3) Caroline & Jennifer - There were at least three legs that should have eliminated them. Two turned out to be non-eliminations and one Express Pass that they cajoled out of the Cowboys that saved them. I never like fluke teams that land in the final.

Tribe!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •