The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"i finally have something to say"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

AvidRealityWatcher 202 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-21-13, 00:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AvidRealityWatcher Click to send private message to AvidRealityWatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"i finally have something to say"
Hello my fellow voyeurs. Been a while since I posted. I have been content to just watch last couple seasons and enjoy and scream at the show in private, keeping my opinions to myself.

Last weeks episode got me to thinking, I love Brandon's Tirade. I work long hours and dont get to watch the show when I would like to. I end up using the ondemand feature and watching at a later time.

Last night I watched the March 13th episode in which Brandon sealed his own fate.

In regards to the Beach Conversation, (Please excuse me if my opinions or impressions do not match with yours), I really liked Philips game, He took control, and the tribe listened. "Your stealth name is.... blah blah" and "You are on my team, and what I say goes." Then in an instant, Philip became the number one person I can not stand to watch any longer.

Brandon calls his game out, and doesnt play along with the other kids at recess, (and lets face it, with all the winning challenges, this team was on a glorified recess vacation.)

Then Brandon got blind sided by the notion Philip was playing the game on him, and of course I dont condone how he went about it, went completely bezerk.

Had I have been Brandon, I probably would have sealed Philips fate by turning his poor leadership by manipulation into his downfall and reason for Philips demise.

Had I have been Brandon, I probably would have pushed and pushed Philip until he lost control.

Taking control of the situation is what he wanted, so he got it, but when you tell the camera that you are in this game for his kids, and then next you tell the man to leave the kids out of it, I would have told the tribe to turn on philip at last minute and vote him out and reprove my dedication to the tribe and fight for that million dollars.

For the record: I totally agree with Brandons Tirade about Philip and his sneaky was of manipulation, and I do not agree with his way of handling it.

ARW

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: i finally have something to say Max Headroom 03-21-13 1
 RE: i finally have something to say jbug 03-21-13 2
 RE: i finally have something to say kingfish 03-21-13 3
 ARW!! kircon 04-03-13 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-21-13, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: i finally have something to say"
Next time you might want to say it in the Survivor forums instead of the Amazing Race forums.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-13, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: i finally have something to say"
welcome back to posting

so, how do you like TAR this season?

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-13, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: i finally have something to say"
Welcome ARW, you certainly do have something to say.

You don't need to sit on the sidelines until something momentous occurs to you. We are pretty informal, we disagree (politely) a lot, but in general post just about any old stray thought that enters our heads.

And the TAR forum does top the list on the left side of the page, so it is easy to post there. But if you scroll down a bit you’ll see the Survivor forum as well as many other forums. You seem to like a lot of reality shows, so check out the other forums.

kircon 3239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-03-13, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "ARW!!"
Long time no read! Glad to see you back. I'm still hosting games in the Survivor Game Forum. I'll send you a red flag wavy thing later this week.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •