The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Okay Canadian peeps, no more excuses"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-05-12, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Okay Canadian peeps, no more excuses"
No more saying "I could be great on that show if it ever came to Canada."

Time to get those audition tapes ready.

Interesting that the first version of the race will stay within Canada, though they have hinted that if that version is successful future races will be international.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Okay Canadian peeps, no more ex... Max Headroom 12-05-12 1
   RE: Okay Canadian peeps, no more ex... byoffer 12-05-12 2
 RE: Okay Canadian peeps, no more ex... Earl Colby Pottinger 12-06-12 3
   RE: Okay Canadian peeps, no more ex... featherfish81 12-08-12 4
       RE: Okay Canadian peeps, no more ex... Earl Colby Pottinger 12-09-12 6
           RE: Okay Canadian peeps, no more ex... featherfish81 12-09-12 7
               RE: Okay Canadian peeps, no more ex... qwertypie 12-12-12 8
                   RE: Okay Canadian peeps, no more ex... Earl Colby Pottinger 12-14-12 11
 RE: Okay Canadian peeps, no more ex... PepeLePew13 12-09-12 5
   RE: Okay Canadian peeps, no more ex... qwertypie 12-12-12 9
       RE: Okay Canadian peeps, no more ex... Starshine 12-12-12 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-12, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Okay Canadian peeps, no more excuses"
Maybe they can skywalk at the top of the CN Tower? Or have a poutine-eating challenge? Or run the luge course at Olympic Park in Calgary? This is a show I'll watch if it's available in the US.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-12, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Okay Canadian peeps, no more excuses"
My guess is it will cover all parts of Canada, from east to west and certainly to the north (I note they said coast to coast to coast in the blurb). East coast will involve kissing a cod and hopefully trying to understand a Newfoundlander without subtitles. North will likely involve sled dogs at a minimum. West coast has the mountains, so maybe something in the snow?

I wonder how much flying vs trains vs driving they will do. And being Canadians traveling at home there will have to be some controls to prevent teams from getting help from family/friends. (even a payphone call to a loved one on the computer could really help).

Should be interesting though!

Earl Colby Pottinger 1803 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-06-12, 04:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Okay Canadian peeps, no more excuses"
Yep, for ten years I have been asking for this, and they only bring it out after the only girlfriend I ever had who loved TAR broke up with me.

Will they except an ex-couple who only want to run the race.

What am I saying, Leonie was scared of too many things, Sonya has a bad back and my niece Kathy promised to race with her father if the race came to Canada.

WHY DID THEY NOT DO THIS FIVE YEARS AGO?????

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-08-12, 02:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Okay Canadian peeps, no more excuses"
I'm sure they'd accept an ex-couple. You're considering getting back together again and want to use the race as a test to see if you really are a good match. Practically sells itself.

12-09-12, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Okay Canadian peeps, no more excuses"
No, we know we are a bad match.

Ex-ex-girlfriend loves to travel and will try anything that will not hurt her bad back, but within a week of each other's presence we start snapping at each other. I give her 5-7 legs before one of us kills the other.

Ex-girlfriend is the one I am still in love with but she is scared of everything - frog, lizards, snakes, bugs, heights, things fall towards her, strange sounds, strange people. She will quit before leg 4.

Niece, lovely girl with all the right skills but her heart belongs to running the race with Daddy (my brother). Ugh.

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-09-12, 09:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Okay Canadian peeps, no more excuses"
Oh, I didn't mean you actually had to be thinking about getting back together, just long enough for the race. But if you would only last 7 legs that might not be a good idea after all.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-12, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Okay Canadian peeps, no more excuses"
If you sell it as a train wreck waiting to happen, you will be cast for sure!

12-14-12, 01:40 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Okay Canadian peeps, no more excuses"
Now I only have to convince one of the EXes to agree.

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-12, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Okay Canadian peeps, no more excuses"
I've already talked to my brother about doing this! He's the perfect partner with the right skill set to complement my own skill set. Too bad it isn't international where my brother's strengths would be amplified even more with his years spent living in Slovakia and frequent travels around the world (he spent a year on 'Semester At Sea').

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-12, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Okay Canadian peeps, no more excuses"
OOOOOH Please apply -- that would be so cool!

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-12-12, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Okay Canadian peeps, no more excuses"
Yay! Le Pews vs The Qwertys!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •