The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR Lvoe List 21.9"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-26-12, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR Lvoe List 21.9"
Going Dutch!

After a recap of the previous leg, the remaining five teams received the flag of the Netherlands and were told to head to the capital city. The Chippendales paid back Trey & Lexi for their help on the time zone task last leg by preventing them from heading to France instead of The Netherlands. Limited number of seats on flights separated the teams, each taking a different flight (Has that ever happened before?) into Amsterdam.

Arriving first was the Tinnitus Twins (they leave my ears ringing) and after making their way to Amsterdam Central Station they find the clue box and a Fast Forward. The Fast Forward involves taking a bus trip on a bus that goes into the water and eating five herring in seven minutes. They won the Fast Forward and the leg receiving $5000 each.

Next to arrive were the Chippendales, who initially went for the Fast Forward but met up with the Twins so they headed back.

Detour - Paint it or Grind It. Create a living replica of a Van Gogh painting or beg for 30 Euros while grinding an organ (not code). Chippendales take grind it and use their physical attributes to raise the 30 Euros. Trey & Lexi arrive later and took Grind It as well. The two teams trailing well behind the others, Abby & Ryan and Josh & Brent take Paint It. A U-turn sent Abby & Ryan back to complete Grind It in the rain with very little street traffic.

A Switchback Roadblock left one teams member to pole vault over a stream to collect wooden shoes. All teams seemed to complete the task easily.

Abby & Ryan cannot overcome the U-turn and were eliminated.

On to the List:

1)Jaymes & James - Seem to have stepped up their game and have a altruistic reason for wanting to win the Race. Really seem like nice guys.

2)Josh & Brent - Will only luck into the final leg if another team messes up. Decent guys but don't see how they can win.

3)Trey & Lexi - I sense a selfish streak hidden beneath their cuteness. Lexi more so than Trey.

4)Natalie & Nadiya - One of the least lvoeable teams ever on the Race. Selfish and arrogant with a twist of racism.

Phliminated - Abby & Ryan. He became less arrogant as things stopped going his way. I was starting to like them more.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.9 Belle Book 11-26-12 1
 RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.9 TARFAN76 11-26-12 2
   RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.9 kidflash212 11-26-12 4
 RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.9 altpeach 11-26-12 3
 RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.9 Max Headroom 11-26-12 5
 RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.9 featherfish81 11-27-12 6
 RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.9 samboohoo 11-27-12 7
 RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.9 emydi 11-27-12 8
 RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.9 beau_30 11-29-12 9
 RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.9 louislam 12-02-12 10
 RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.9 beau_30 12-02-12 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-12, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.9"
Here are my rankings:

1. Josh & Brent -- they were so nice to Abbie & Ryan. Even if I didn't like Ryan, I have to respect Josh & Brent for being real nice to him and Abbie.

2. Jaymes & James -- they're stepping up their game but I'm still not fond of alpha males.

3. Trey & Lexi -- just meh this leg, that's all.

4. Natalie & Nadiya -- not as bad this leg but my least favorite team is gone, so they're in last by default.

Gonzo: Abbie & Ryan. I actually felt sorry for this team near the end. They were so unlucky.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

TARFAN76 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-26-12, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TARFAN76 Click to send private message to TARFAN76 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.9"
1. Chips: I like these guys more each week. Their reluctance to U-turn a team was heartwarming. Their common sense overriding that reluctance was a relief. I was worried they were not gonna do it. I love it when I see teams respecting and being polite to the natives and whoever they meet on their journey but I don't think anybody has ever been THIS sincere and polite to each and every person they meet and/or encounter. All in all, this season's teams seem more friendly than I can recall. With the exception of Ryan and Abby, there seems to be a real bond. I couldn't decide if I was glad or not that they redirected the Texans to the correct destination. That would have been so hilarious and a definite elimination.

2. Brent/Josh: Their reluctance to go off and leave Ryan and Abby was unbelievable. Thank you Brent for convincing Josh that Ryan wouldn't do the same if things were reversed. Dam right he wouldn't!!! These are truly good guys and I am now convinced that they could squeak their way into top three. Remember those brothers from Boston (?) a few seasons back who WON? They were lagging behind quite often and everybody was waiting for them to get eliminated each week. Maybe we are in for a surprise with these two sweet guys. I never noticed their fabulous shirts until last week and they cracked me up.

3. Trey/Lexi: I guess if it is between them and the twins, I hope they win but I like the guy teams better.

4. Twins - I was so sorry to see them devouring their herring in a timely manner. Please don't win!!!

Goners: Well, I wonder if Ryan is still waiting for the world to bow down to him now. He was still pretty stinking cocky right up til the end. He was so sure they were gonna leave the goat farmers eating their dust and seemed very smug about it. Seeing him get the boot was the highlight of my week. BUT...I thought the exhausted Abby's hug with the Dutch woman was one of the more moving moments on the race in ages. The Dutch lady seemed to understand the depth of Abby's despair and her eyes were so encouraging and kind. Those are the moments that make this show so spectacular in my mind. Long live The Amazing Race!!! (but not Ryan or his massive ego)

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-12, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.9"
Remember those brothers from Boston (?) a few seasons back who WON?

I think you're referring to Dan & Jordan from Rhode Island.

altpeach 137 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-26-12, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail altpeach Click to send private message to altpeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.9"
1. James & Jaymes- Really likeable, but the detour thing should have been a no-brainer. You are there to race and not make friends. Glad you came to that conclusion.

2. Natalie & Nadiya- Have to give you props for eating that nasty looking fish (with onions). I can tolerate you guys a little more. You will never be number 1 though.

3. Lexi & Trey- You too will never be number 1 because of your...correction: her, past indiscretions.

4. Josh & Brent- What the heck, why would you even consider waiting for a team who had been u-turned and you two are the last two teams? Nonsense!! And yes, the other teams don't feel you are a threat because you haven't been a threat all race long!! You are nice guys, to a fault.

Bye bye: Abby & Ryan- You really can't be mad at the guys. This is a race where every team, not just your team, is racing for a million dollars (or two million in your case). Most of the time, you were obnoxious and arrogant.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-26-12, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.9"
Like:
1. Josh & Brent - Great guys who continue to amaze me by not getting philiminated. Not a threat to win but I enjoy watching them.
2. Jaymes & James - Liking them more but still not that impressed by their racing skills.

Meh:
3. Trey & Lexi - Too much following but reasonably effective racers. Won't be too disappointed if they win.

Don't like:
4. The Magpie Twins - With the Beekman Boys still with us, it looks like we're stuck with these two until the end. Though they've proven to be strong racers, their incessant loud jabbering drives me nuts. Begone.

Philiminated: Abbie & Ryan, the unluckiest team ever with regards to flights. Though I was never much of a Ryan fan, I felt sorry for Abbie at the end.

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-27-12, 00:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.9"
1) Jaymes & James - They're fun to watch and decent racers. Not dominant, but doing well. I was disappointed you let the twins talk you into doing their dirty work for them, though. I understand why you did it, and it's a game, but it was the twins' idea and they came out unscathed.

2) Trey & Lexi - She's kind of annoying, but I think he's all right. And they are good racers.

3) Josh & Brent - They seem like nice guys, but also seem like they don't really want to win the race.

4) Natalie & Nadiya - After the theft will likely never rise above the bottom. Convincing the Chippendales to do your dirty work didn't help your cause.

Philiminated: Abby & Ryan - I didn't mind them, especially her, but I didn't like how they gave up when they had been u-turned. There was still a roadblock ahead of them, so they had time to catch up, especially if it was a physical task.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-12, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.9"
This week I will ditto you.

I actually liked Ryan & Abby. Pretty much all season, but then again, I'm known for liking the "bad" guys.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-12, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.9"
1) Jaymes & James - Another shirtless task WOOT!! Thank dog they uturned Ryan

2) Josh & Brent - I think the editing may put them in the final 3. Brent's statement: "whoever should win will" made me say hmmmmmm Could they win it or was that for J/J bc of cancer?

3) Trey & Lexi - still meh...I thought it was France at first too...I would have checked online No way J/J were not going to tell them tho

4) Natalie & Nadiya - awful and they win 10K...will they give $ back to the rocker and lawyer? Yeah, right.

Philiminated: Abby & Ryan - no love lost here for me good riddance

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-29-12, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.9"
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID20/4205.shtml#13
I updated last weeks ranks, if anyone would like to see.. I should be able to do this weeks rank...

Onto the lvoe list
1) James/Jaymes
2) Josh/Brent
3) Trey/Lexie
4) Natile/Nadiya

louislam 454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-02-12, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail louislam Click to send private message to louislam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.9"
1. Josh/Brent (2) - The luckiest team so far, though not competitive I don't mind them just luckily win the race after all.

2. Jaymes/James (1) - Don't like them using U-turn on their supposed to be friends, other than that they are good racers

3. Trey/Lexi (4) - Lexi starts annoying me, I think the producers tried so hard to make us like them but it failed

4. Nadiya & Natalie (5) - No way they will escape this last place here

Philiminated - Abbie/Ryan (3) - Got really bad luck the whole leg, sad to see them go especially Abbie, hope can see them again in all stars

The Amazing Race Fan from Hong Kong!

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-02-12, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.9"
Well it seems like everybody has pretty much selted in to their spots. The Chippendales went to the top spot with only being as low as 4th place and has been staying there. Josh/Brent have been chilling with second. Trey/Lexie are neutral. And well the twinzzes are still staying in the bottom.

It's going to be interesting to see how the whole season ranks going to be.

James/Abba should have a 1st place vote for the leg 5. That will be fixed next leg.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •