The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR Lvoe List 21.5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-30-12, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR Lvoe List 21.5"
Feeling The Heat

Happy Halloween, Lvoe Listers! Delayed a bit due to Sandy but I'm here and here is the Lvoe List.

1)Jaymes & James - Not their best leg and a really bad decision to not eat but I like them better than the other teams.

2)James & Abba - Running their race their way. Felt for the guy learning his fathers prognosis is not good. Remember getting that news about my mother.

3)Trey & Lexi - Great job on the bamboo by Lexi. Still feel I know this team least of all the teams.

4)Josh & Brent - Little more visible than they have been. The NEL was obvious from the beginning but I felt happy they got the second chance. Don't think it will help as they seem the weakest racers left.

5)Rob & Kelley - Stronger racers than I originally thought. Still feel some negative feeling towards him for his attitude last leg.

6)Natalie & Nadiya - Less screaming this week (or at least less screaming edited in to the final show) but even though they said it wasn't a negative term, in the context they used it it sounded like a slur against white people.

7)Abby & Ryan - Feel like there is a big blow up waiting to happen. I like her but his arrogance and being angry at second place because they can't beat the record for legs won just makes me want to root against him even more.

No one Philiminated.

A Snidget original

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.5 Max Headroom 10-30-12 1
 RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.5 emydi 10-30-12 2
 RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.5 KwietOne 10-30-12 3
 RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.5 beau_30 10-30-12 4
 RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.5 Belle Book 10-30-12 5
 RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.5 louislam 11-04-12 6
 RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.5 Colonel Zoidberg 11-04-12 7
 RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.5 beau_30 11-04-12 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-30-12, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.5"
Like:
1. Trey & Lexi - Lexi is stronger and tougher than I expected, and this is a likeable, drama-free team.
2. James & Abba - Low-key, steady, and competent, and I'm starting to like them more as the season progresses.
3. Abbie & Ryan - A bit too competitive but otherwise this team is growing on me.
4. Jaymes & James - For an alpha male team they aren't very good racers, but they seem like decent guys.

Meh:
5. Josh & Brent - Getting a favorable edit but they can't race at all.
6. Rob & Kelley - They're tolerable to watch as long as Rob isn't being an ugly American.

Don't like:
7. Team Twinnie - Shout it out, O B N O X I O U S. And their sprinkle of racism was especially endearing.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-30-12, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.5"
1)James & Abba - Gotta give them no 1 this week, I liked them at beginning and they had a lull, now they are racing very well and kudos to Rocker who's dad is sick. Agree with Estee Clap for them allowing him to speak to his family

2)Josh & Brent - I like them a lot. They are a great couple. Why didn't they *and everyone else* pick the other RB? Abby and Ryan finished much quicker...

3)Jaymes & James - Not too smart to not eat. Their lunkheadness may cost them the race at some pt.

4)Trey & Lexi - they are ok

5)Natalie & Nadiya - strong team, I don't think it was a slur...but not the smartest thing to say

6)Rob & Kelley - don't like em never will

7)Abby & Ryan - he's a tool, she's a patsy

NEL YAY!

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-30-12, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.5"
#1 James/Abba
#2 James/Jaymes
#3 Trey/Lexi
#4 Josh/Brent
#5 Rob/Kelley
#6 Abby/Ryan = loved Ryan making fun of the twinnies, but then Ryan acting like a baby for not finishing first. Waa
#7 Natalie/Nadiya = MUTE MUTE!

Phlm'd = NONE

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-30-12, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.5"
1) James/Abba - Another strong finish.
2) Trey/Lexie - I like them
3) Josh/Brent - Had a rough leg
4) James/Jaymes - Awesome Leg
5) Rob/Kelely - Really Good Leg
6) Twinzees - Good Rachers
7) Ryan/Abby - His 2nd place sore looser face.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-12, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.5"
This is my list for this week:

1. James & Abba -- they did very well considering that they got such bad news about the father of one of them. I rarely like rockers, but they were sympathetic this leg.

2. Trey & Lexie -- I still like them.

3. Natalie & Nadiya -- must take points off for their slur. That said, they're strong and competitive.

4. Josh & Brent -- if only they chose the other Detour. But at least they're safe -- for now.

5. Jaymes & James -- next time, EAT! And drink some water too! They may be alpha males, but they aren't very bright.

6. Rob & Kelly -- not as bad this week, but still my least favorite team overall.

7. Abbie & Ryan -- at least Ryan didn't behave like Jonathan the Jerk when he and Victoria came in second!

louislam 454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-04-12, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail louislam Click to send private message to louislam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.5"
1. Trey/Lexi (5) - Good teamwork but sometimes I feel Lexi relies on Trey too much
2. Abbie/Ryan (1) - Good choice of detour, Ryan needs to chill out a bit
3. Jaymes/James (2) - Careless mistake could do them in, they got lucky again
4. James/Abba (6) - It proves that the FF last leg is very important!
5. Rob/Kelley (4) - Always handle labour task very well
6. Josh/Brent (3) - Glad that they are saved by the non-elim, I think they do quite well so far except this leg
7. Nadiya & Natalie (7) - The only team I hate to watch, so annoying! I think they need to know that being a female team left doesn't mean that they are so great that we all should support you

The Amazing Race Fan from Hong Kong!

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-12, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.5"
1. James and Abba - seem like they're having fun, genuine people, and very unique.

2. Rob and Kelley - at least they look like they're having fun.

3. Josh and Brent - good hustle, hanging in there, at least entertaining.

Meh - Jaymes and James, Trey and Lexi

6. Abbie and Ryan - waiting for the crazy train to go off the rails, and Ryan's arrogance is insane.

7. Natalie and Nadiya - "gora" is a slur whether they acknowledge it or not. Just because it's against white people doesn't mean it's not derogatory or insulting.

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-04-12, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.5"
Here is the rank for this week. It seems like there is a fight for first with James/Abba and Trey/Lexie..

The two least like teams are Ryan/Abby and The Twinzzes..

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •