The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR Lvoe List 21.1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-02-12, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR Lvoe List 21.1"
Here We Go Again!

I'm no Arnutz or emydi, and maybe I'll be posting all by myself this season, but there must be a lvoe list.

Eleven teams got off a groovy bus at the Colorado Street bridge in Pasadena, CA to begin the race. First challenge, rappel off the bridge to receive your first clue. Then it's off to Shanghai, China. First seven teams to the airport can take the earlier flight which gets in one hour earlier than the second flight.

In Shanghai, teams head to Yuanshen Sports Center Stadium for the first Roadblock - Win a point in Ping Pong against the junior champion of China.

Next clue says go to Cui Ping Jiu Jia where a second roadblock awaits. The team member who didn't take part in the Ping Pong must complete this Roadblock. Racer must eat two papaya halves filled with frog fallopian tubes. Racers cannot use their fingers and cannot lift the papaya with their hands. Monster Truckers Rob & Kelley don't read that part of the clue, leaving Rob to have to eat two more servings of frog fallopian tubes.

After enjoying that delicacy, teams were off to The Bund to obtain route info from the woman with the abacus. This task appears to stump several teams more than the Ping Pong and frog tubes.

Pit stop is at the Bund Signal Tower.

On to the lvoe list:

1)Amy and Daniel - Should have won the leg, but gave Ryan & Abby info which led to them coming in second behind Ryan & Abby. Amy is hard not to root for given what she has been through.

2)James and Mark - Also known as James and Abba, an 80's rocker and an entertainment lawyer. Did well on the leg and enjoyed themselves.

3)Jaymes & James - The Chippendales. Good looking guys who have some personality and a sense of humor. Barely survived because they spent too much time looking for the woman with the abacus. Wish the one guy didn't look quite so much like Ryan Seacrest.

4)Josh & Brent - The Beekman Boys. Fudged their backstory a little and were mostly a non-factor on the race but I expect will be good for a funny line or two as long as they last.

5)Rob & Kelley - Monster truckers. Rob didn't read the clue and had to do the roadblock over again. Seem to be having a good time. Read the clue next time.

6)Natalie and Nadiya - the screaming will get old but they at least stood out from the rest and they clearly have some passion.

7)Trey & Lexi - The perfect couple. Seemed to have led a charmed life. A little too charmed for me to root for them.

8)Britney & Caitlin - the invisible team. Someone should have bought their parents a baby name book. Think I caught a half second glimpse of them at the frog tube restaurant.

9)Abby & Ryan - Won the leg but not my heart. Aggressive and conceited are traits that turn me off.

10)Josh & Will - Teachers and supposed big fans of the Race. Did poorly and already are looking to eliminate another team. Should focus on their own race and not eliminating other teams - this is not Survivor

Philiminated - Rob & Sheila. Didn't find them interesting and her bowing down to him felt icky. Glad they were the first out.

Capn2patch put me in motion!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.1 emydi 10-02-12 1
 RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.1 Max Headroom 10-02-12 2
 RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.1 samboohoo 10-03-12 3
 RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.1 KwietOne 10-03-12 4
 RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.1 beau_30 10-04-12 5
 RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.1 louislam 10-07-12 6
 RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.1 featherfish81 10-07-12 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-02-12, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.1"

1)James and Mark - Rock Star Lawyer that's me I like them

2)Amy and Daniel - could be 1 million $ mistake--don't tell another team when you know the pitstop is next and you may get outrun. This put them at no. 2 on my list

3)Josh & Brent - we'll see, they need to pick it up

4)Josh & Will - ok at least they didn't tell anyone where abacus woman was.

5)Jaymes & James - Ok. They may be dumber than dirt tho.
Interesting team, more than most of the other teams

6)Natalie and Nadiya - I thought they'd be different the one screaming reminds me of Mindy ala The Mindy Project

7)Trey & Lexi - who?

8)Britney & Caitlin - meh. they are full of themselves

9)Rob & Kelley - I don't like them. Read the clue. BTW that road block was disgusting

10)Abby & Ryan - I like them for about 1 second when I saw their dogs then they started talking

Philiminated - Rob & Sheila. meh just how hard is it to be a lumberjack champion? Maybe he should go on survivor when they have a log rolling challeng

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-12, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.1"
It's always hard to rank the teams after a single episode, so these are likely to change drastically over the season.

Like:
1. Rob & Kelley - at least they're something different, and they seem likeable
2. Amy and Daniel - good backstory, we'll find out if they can race or not
3. Abby & Ryan - I see much bickering in their future, but they ran a good first leg
4. Jaymes & James - seemed like nice guys but not very bright or observant

Meh:
5. James & Abba - wait and see, could move up or down
6. Trey & Lexi - reserving judgment until after their first spat
7. Josh & Will - appreciated their strategy but this is a really weak team
8. Britney & Caitlin - if they're the designated female eye candy team, shouldn't we see them during the episode?

Didn't like:
9. Josh & Brent - just not feeling it for this team.
10. Natalie and Nadiya - my ears will eventually stop bleeding. Eventually.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-12, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.1"
Thanks!

And thanks for the pics. It's still early for me, and I don't remember all of them.

1. James & Mark
2. Josh & Brent (I hope these are the goat farmers. I loved them.)
3. Rob & Kelley - even if they didn't read the clue
4. Amy & Daniel
5. Jaymes & James
6. Trey & Lexi
7. Abby & Ryan
8. Josh & Will
9. Britney & Caitlin
10. The screeching twins

Philiminated: Rob & Sheila.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-03-12, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.1"
#1 James/Mark - entertainment lawyer? Cool!
#2 Jaymes/James - hopefully after this leg, they'll smarten up
#3 Josh/Brent - nothing yet
#4 Trey/Lexi - nothing yet
#5 Amy/Daniel - more Amy, less Daniel (good job telling Abby/Ryan exactly where the abbicus was located)
#6 Brittany/Caitlin - nothing yet
#7 Abby/Ryan - a little big headed Ryan?
#8 Rob/Kelley - seems a bit "ugly Americanish"
#9 the twins - shut up!
#10 Josh/Will - annoying

Phlm'd Rob/Sheila

My rankings will get a bit more clearer getting to know these terms a bit more.

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-04-12, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.1"
I was hoping for a lvoe list. Thanks for Posting this I was going to get ready and post one today if I didn't see one.

1 Amy/Daniel
2 Britany/Caitlin
3 Trey/Lexi
4 James/Abba
5 Josh/Will
6 Josh/Brent
7 Rob/Kelley
8 Jaymes/James
9 Natile/Nadiya
10 Abby/Ryan

louislam 454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-07-12, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail louislam Click to send private message to louislam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.1"
1. Amy/Daniel
2. Jaymes/James
3. Abbie/Ryan
4. Britany/Caitlin
5. Josh/Brent
6. Rob/Kelley
7. James/Abba
8. Trey/Lexi
9. Josh/Will
10. Natile/Nadiya
11. Rob/Sheila

The Amazing Race Fan from Hong Kong!

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-07-12, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.1"
So far no enemy team, which I like. But it's still early, and I usually change my mind after a few weeks. And this is hard to do a week later. I'll have to remember that.

1. James and Mark - Good racers who seemed to be enjoying themselves.
2. James and James - Seemed like decent racers until they couldn't find the woman with the abacus. Time will tell.
3. Amy and Daniel - Likeable so far.

No strong opinions here:
4. Josh and Will - I appreciate their dedication to the race.
5. Josh and Brent - Likeable so far
6. Trey and Lexi - Yes, they seem to have lived a storybook life, but I can't exactly hold that against them.
7. Abby and Ryan - Seemed like good racers, not sure if their confidence will turn into arrogance.
8. Rob and Kelley - Learn to read the clues
9. Britney and Caitlin - Pretty under the radar, I don't even remember them
10. Natalie and Nadiya - Because yelling at your partner always makes her perform better.

Philiminated - Rob & Sheila - The way she lets him control EVERYTHING weirded me out a little, but to each his own, I guess.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •