The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR 20 PTTE: Final Results"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

kircon 3239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-10-12, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR 20 PTTE: Final Results"
The Amazing Race 20 PTTE Game

Are you ready for some PTTE?

What's a PTTE, you ask?

Well, PTTE is short for "Picks To The End"

It is a boot list prediction game.

It is a game about the order of who IS kicked off each week

Straight to the scores!

The Team Eliminated in 4th place

Vanessa Macias / Ralph Kelley

They seem like a nice couple. They made it farther than I expected. That’s all I really know. I don’t feel that I got to know them.

Now on to the Scores

Place – Name – Score on current list
Upward movement ^
In case of ties, I alphabetize.

1. louislam - 0
1. vennui – 0

3. KwietOne – 6

4. kircon – 7

5. beau_30 – 9

6. Yogi - 14

The Team Eliminated in 3rd place

Brendon Villegas / Rachel Reilly

I’ve watched this couple from their beginning in Big Brother. I did not think it would last. It has and I do believe she cried less than on the last two BB’s. Good luck with your future.

Now on to the Scores

Upward movement ^

1. louislam - 0
1. vennui – 0

^3. kircon – 7

4. KwietOne – 8

5. beau_30 – 10

6. Yogi - 14

The Team Eliminated in 2nd place

Art Velez / J.J. Carrell

These two guys are intense. I believe they are well suited to their jobs. I would not want to be chased down by them.

Now on to the Scores

Upward movement ^

1. louislam - 0
1. vennui – 0

3. kircon – 7

4. KwietOne – 9

5. beau_30 – 11

6. Yogi - 14

The Winner of TAR 20

Dave & Rachel Brown

My hometown couple. I thought their marriage would not survive this race. It did and seems stronger today. It was great to see them do the local news. I was so excited to see them set a new record with wins for 8 legs. I couldn’t sit while waiting for them to retrace their steps to finish the final leg before Art & JJ. No contest. My favorite TAR Racers. Thanks Major Dave for serving our country and state and thanks Rachel for being the Army wife at home. Both are important for the military. See you guys around town.

Now on to the Scores

Place – Name – Final Score

6. Yogi – 20

5. beau_30 – 11

4. KwietOne – 10

3. kircon – 7

Congratulations to the two winners!
With a perfect score!
Way to go!

1. louislam – 0

1. vennui – 0

I give a big thanks to our siggie maker:
Sir tribephyl
When you see him around the boards, thank him.

That’s it, for another season of The Amazing Race. I will not be hosting this game again. Would either of the two winners like to host? I was invited to a party hosted by Dave & Rachel Brown with Elliot Weber (of this season’s twins) as featured musician in the band Enova. It was the same weekend my son flew home for a visit. I chose my son. It was great to host this game again, but the time has come to say good bye. Come check out the Survivor S25 PTTE game and Survivor in Question at the Game Forum on the Survivor Board. Connie

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR 20 PTTE: Final Results vennui 05-12-12 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vennui 694 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-12-12, 11:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vennui Click to send private message to vennui Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR 20 PTTE: Final Results"
I would be interested.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •