The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 9"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-23-12, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 9"
Nigel hates Kentucky!

Hopefully Kid will come back to do the stats!

1. Bopper/Mark(8)(4)(3)(2)(2)(3)(1)(1)-Estee said it very well in her post check it out. That was a really tough road block. Mark won't be going to Vegas. I'm glad it was a NEL even if it wasn't supposed to be. There's no more left though. But Vanessa may be out next week bc of injury

2. Art/JJ (6)(1)(1)(1)(1)(1)(4)(2)-JJ should have insisted Art do the RB, but they did well. I still like them more than the others

3. Vanessa/Ralph (4)(6)(5)(7)(6)(6)(5)(4)-their edit was a little softer this week...i.e., they'll be gone next week

4. Rachel/Dave (5)(2)(4)(5)(5)(2)(2)(3)-meh, I'm really not liking them more and more I hope they don't win

5. Brendon/Rachel-(9)(9)(8)(8)(7)(5)(6)(5)- the "I'm just a girl" talk is infuriating. He feeds that attitude with his comments

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 9 TARFAN76 04-23-12 1
 RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 9 KwietOne 04-23-12 2
 RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 9 featherfish81 04-24-12 3
 RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 9 altpeach 04-25-12 4
 RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 9 Starshine 04-25-12 5
 RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 9 beau_30 04-25-12 6
 RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 9 louislam 04-29-12 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TARFAN76 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-23-12, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TARFAN76 Click to send private message to TARFAN76 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 9"
1. Bopper and Mark - I was SO SO glad they declared another NEL. These two are the sweetest guys I can recall on this race. I have doubts about them being able to emerge victorious at the end but they have celebrated several victories already. Having to do that dance TWELVE times must have been pure torture. What a guy to come back and finish. That would have been such a heartbreaker if they had voluntarily quit and then learned it was not the end for them just yet. Has anybody EVER quit?

2. Dave/Rachel - She seems nicer than him. And I found it funny that when he asked if he could help/instruct, she replied, "if you'll be nice about it." And I detected a very quick but distinct $hit-eating grin on her face when he hit a pole - after being so cocky about how well he'd do. And I especially disliked his statement about how he's skilled in almost every sport. Still, they are above the others on my lvoe list.

3. Art/JJ - JJ was one of my favorites early on but these past two shows have cost him points with me. I don't see why he had to get SO upset about the failure of Major Dave to U-turn a team but that didn't irritate me nearly as much as his pouty attitude about not succeeding at the dance right away. And he was also too smug about the cricket and promptly made a fool of himself for taking so long. The longer he's around the less I lvoe him. But again, they are still this high on my list because of the couples.

I can't really decide which couple is less likable so I'll call it a tie. Rachel's fake crying and scrunched up pathetic face when she's preparing to break down does give me a little entertainment factor now and then. Poor beautiful Vanessa looks like she might have an owie coming up next week. I can only hope that the Kentucky guys will benefit somehow.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-23-12, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 9"
#1 Mark/Bopper - only team I genuinely like. The rest not so much.
#2 Dave/Rachel - Rachel killed that dance routine.

Now...I'm going with most tolerable.

#3 Vanessa/Ralph - yup, they weren't too bad this episode.
#4 Brenchel - the crying, whining is getting a bit tired

#5 Art/JJ - I absolutely don't like this team at all. They seemed to be likeable in the beginning, but their true colors are coming out. Geez - get over the fact that you can't make other teams play your game. Even Mark/Bopper said it best - crying like a big baby. I absolutely loved it when JJ was struggling in the dance task. Waaaa...what a big baby. Suck it up and just do it.

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-24-12, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 9"
Surprisingly no change this week:

1)Bopper/Mark (8,7,skipped,5,4,4,3,1) - They get along well, and keep fighting, even when it looks hopeless. I'm not sure they can win, but they could get lucky and make it into the finals.
2)Rachel/Dave (2,1,s,6,5,3,2,2) - I think the whole "You should listen to your husband" thing was in jest, since she didn't get upset about it. So they got along well this episode, and when they do that they do well.
3)Art/JJ (1,2,s,3,3,2,4,3) - I'm still not positive which is which. One of them isn't bad, the other one needs to chill out.
4)Vanessa/Ralph (7,6,s,7,6,5,5,4) - Not too annoying this episode. If Art/JJ keep on their downward spiral, they just might move up. Or they'll return to their old ways.
5)Brendon/Rachel (10,9,s,8,7,6,6,5) - "Of course I'm emotional, I'm a girl." Give me a break. Way to set the women's movement back.

Philiminated: No one. When all of the previews showed Bopper and Mark having trouble, I knew they wouldn't be going home. Since they were obviously last, I wasn't surprised it was a NEL.

altpeach 137 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-25-12, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail altpeach Click to send private message to altpeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 9"
1. Mark/Bopper- Without a doubt or hesitation, this is my fav team of the season. Lvoeing Mark more and more. Thank God for NEL!!

2. Rachel/Dave- Here again because of her. He is a jerk still.

3. Ralph/Vanessa- I like him more than her. Why are they always pulling up the rear? I can't recall them ever being in the top half of teams to finish a leg, always the last half.

4. Art/JJ- Cry-baby Border Patrol get over yourselves. You can't get mad when someone doesn't play your game.

5. Brendan/Rachel- I don't think you two will ever move up. She is pathetic and he feeds it.

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-25-12, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 9"
1. Mark and Bopper - Mark may have had an easier pass on his last dance, however how he managed that many dances in that heat amazes me. As a team they are everything I want, supportive of each other, realising that this is an opportunity to see and do new things, and most of all (dancing and driving excepted) enjoying the race itself.

2. Rachel and Dave - Not that lvoeable, although if Dave tones it down a bit...

3. Ralph and Vanessa - Not great racers, nicer than the couples below.

4. Jrt and AJ - Too cocky by half.

5. Brendan and Rachel - Nope just don't want to see them any more.

Lovely cheese Mooney

Where are Voice of the Beehive when we need them?

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-25-12, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 9"
1 Mark/Bopper
2 Dave/Rachel
3 Vanessa/Ralp
4 JJ/Art
5 Brenchel

louislam 454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-29-12, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail louislam Click to send private message to louislam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 9"
1. Dave/Rachel (2) - Rachel rocks in this leg, the only reason for them to win this leg is because of her (the driving detour is more time-consuming), it's good to see them even bickering sometimes they would just get back to normal afterwards.

2. Vanessa/Ralph (3) - Vanessa beat BB Rachel at roadblock! Strangely they did not put that into any drama. Really hope them get a 2nd this week, too bad they chose a slow detour.

3. Mark/Bopper (1) - I like M/B, but I think producers persuade them to stay in this leg on purpose by giving a easy pass on roadblock since it is a pre-determined NEL, which made me feel bad as it looks unfair to the other teams left.

4. Art/JJ (4) - Don't know why Art did not do the roadblock, if not because Mark is so hopeless they could be last in this leg. Good to see JJ become more humble at pit stop though.

5. Brendon/Rachel (5) - Nothing made me think they are better than any of the racers above. Rachel stole all attention for this team, I feel bad for Brendon as he is nothing and no one cares about him among all racers left.

The Amazing Race Fan from Hong Kong!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •