The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 8"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-16-12, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 8"
Double UTurn Ahead

Double Uturns always bring some drama and of course JJ amped it up 100%

Check out Kid's stats for last week

1. Bopper/Mark(8)(4)(3)(2)(2)(3)(1)-all the talk of at least one win makes me nervous for next week with Bollywood--one ? is Nigel judging? There is still one more NEL. Bopper could have done the bee road block with his knee.

2. Art/JJ (6)(1)(1)(1)(1)(1)(4)-Ok, JJ is a bit sanctimonious but if you said you were going to do it, then do it or don't make such a stupid promise. Why did JJ only blame Dave bc he's in army?

3. Rachel/Dave (5)(2)(4)(5)(5)(2)(2)-meh, they continue to argue. But Rachel was nice...I think she gave B/M the win. Dave's a tool

4. Vanessa/Ralph (4)(6)(5)(7)(6)(6)(5)-they are clueless! HA

5. Brendon/Rachel-(9)(9)(8)(8)(7)(5)(6)- she is really immature and they bother me so much

PHiliminated Nary/Jamie (1)(3)(2)(3)(3)(4)(4)(3)-consistently in the middle of my pack. But they were too far behind, but they almost did it...one more flat tire or crack in a water jug

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 8 KwietOne 04-16-12 1
 RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 8 featherfish81 04-17-12 2
   RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 8 MissMyth 04-17-12 3
 RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 8 mikey 04-17-12 4
 RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 8 altpeach 04-19-12 5
 RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 8 Starshine 04-19-12 6
 RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 8 sittem 04-20-12 7
 RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 8 dabo 04-21-12 8
 RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 8 beau_30 04-22-12 9
 RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 8 louislam 04-22-12 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-16-12, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 8"
#1 Mark/Bopper for the first place finish
#2 Dave/Rachel for not wasting a u-turn
#3 Brenchel for coming in 4th after being u-turned by Art/JJ
#4 Art/JJ for being psychotic about Dave/Rachel not using the u-turn (get over it JJ - cry me a fu**ing river)
#5 Vanessa/Ralph for Vanessa just being herself

Phlm'd Nary/Jamie - meh - didn't really care for them - liars or not

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-17-12, 01:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 8"
1)Bopper/Mark (8,7,skipped,5,4,4,3) - I'm not sure if I really love this team, but they are actually decent racers and really get along well.
2)Rachel/Dave (2,1,s,6,5,3,2) - They are decent racers. If only they would stop sniping at each other they would move up to first on my list. And I didn't see the initial discussion, but unless you had signed a blood oath with Art & JJ, I don't have a problem with you not using the UTurn, possibly saving it for when it will be more strategic.
3)Art/JJ (1,2,s,3,3,2,4) - Yikes, overreact much? I can understand being a little disappointed that you had to use the UTurn and not Rachel & Dave, but since their not using it didn't affect you AT ALL there's no reason to hate their guts.
4)Vanessa/Ralph (7,6,s,7,6,5,5) - Aren't they gone yet?
5)Brendon/Rachel (10,9,s,8,7,6,6) - Did you cry this much on Big Brother? Or is this just so much harder you can't take it?

Philiminated: Nary/Jamie (3,3,skipped,1,1,1,1) - The lack of a bunch point really hurt you. There was't really a chance to catch up. Too bad, because I liked you guys.

MissMyth 352 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-17-12, 01:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MissMyth Click to send private message to MissMyth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 8"
Oh lordy, Rachel's crying jags on BB were constant. In BB13, when the housemates played in pairs, Brendon was targeted on the premise that Rachel would be so emotionally devasted without him that she would be useless.

mikey 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-17-12, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 8"
Bopper/Mark -- Great guys -- you knew they would never uturn anyone, no matter the situation.

Nary/Jamie would have gone here

Rachel/Dave -- Why should they have uturned anyone?

Brandon/Rachel -- Not sure where all the hate is coming from in the other teams.

Art/JJ -- What was the big deal about the uturn? Imagine if someone had uturned Art and JJ? That would have been the smart move gamewise for any of the other teams.

Vanessa/Ralph -- Vanessa's remarks to Rachel have been out of line.

altpeach 137 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-19-12, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail altpeach Click to send private message to altpeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 8"
1. Bopper/Mark- I really like this team. Their partnership and support is great but they seem like really fun and down to earth guys who love their children. **I love Mark wearing the elementary school t-shirt**

2. Rachel/Dave- Here because of her. She is tough, he is a jerk.

3. Vanessa/Ralph- Way to fight thru the double u-turn. Just tone down the Rachel hate.

4. Brenchel- Unfortunately, you too fought thru the u-turn. Stop crying so much, dang!!

5. Art/JJ- Tools who patrol our borders. It didn't matter if they u-turned them or not mean man.

Nary/Jamie- Wished you had done better.

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-19-12, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 8"
1. Bopper and Mark - This team is rapidly reaching my top ten list, to see a team so supportive and enjoying the race so much is a real joy. Shame the knee will see them out soon.

2. Rachel and Dave - Still cutting them some slack, and when things are going right they are a good team.

3. Vanessa and Ralph - After reading the Nary comments I am less sure about this team.

4. Jrt and AJ - Please no Alpha Male winners

5. Brenchel - And now I am starting to cry whenever you appear on screen. The member of casting who decided this would be a good idea needs a stern talking to.

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-20-12, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 8"
It's been a few years since I've posted on the LL. I see hardly anyone is here. So, I'll give it a spin.

#1 Mark/Bopper - these guys have just kind of grown on me - like their enthusiasm and their wide eyed appreciation for the race. Likable, but unlikely winners.

#2 Dave/Rachel - they've moved around on my mental list. This week I'll put them here. I just wish Dave could learn to not get so stressed and Rachel could be a little less sensitive.

#3 Art/JJ - I've been liking them all along, but there are some chinks in the armor and JJ needs to chill. They can win it, but they are getting paranoid.

#4 Vanessa/Ralph - close call here for fourth and fifth. I just dislike these two less.

#5 Brendon/Rachel - too weepy and they never really hit it with me.

Lvoed the time in Tanzania - just across the continent from us.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-21-12, 01:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 8"
1. Bopper & Mark. These guys are a hoot, and they are really racing the way everyone should, wringing the most of the whole experience. Hate that they could potentially run out of steam and be unable to continue, the TAR version of a medical evacuation, because I am rooting for them to win.

2. Rachel & Dave. Annoying at times, but I agree that they probably intentionally fell back to let Bopper & Mark claim their first first place finish for the leg. And they were right to not bother U-turning anyone according to plan. The plan was to pit Brendon & Rachel against Nary & Jamie for last place, but with Nary & Jamie starting the leg so far back, having to perform a Bump task, no bunching point for them to catch up, and Brendon & Rachel behind the pack anyway, it was pointless.

3. Art & JJ. Still like these guys, seem like decent people, and if Bopper & Mark drop out I will be rooting for them. But they have turned very childish lately, which is amusing and little else. Their heads should be in the race, but they have gotten distracted by wanting to eliminate teams who they don't like or whatever, which is just a waste of energy.

4. Vanessa & Ralph. Very superficial people, I don't care for them, but they can be amusing and annoy the dickens out of Brendon & Rachel, so good for them.

5. Brendon & Rachel. Nothing to like, hate the casting department for casting them.

Philiminated: Nary & Jamie. Shucks. Don't really understand why they played Kindergarten Feds, but they were okay.

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-22-12, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 8"
1 mark/hopper
2 Rachel/Dave
3 Vanessa/Ralph
4 Art/JJ
5 brenchel

louislam 454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-22-12, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail louislam Click to send private message to louislam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 8"
LAST EDITED ON 04-24-12 AT 01:03 PM (EST)

1. Mark/Bopper (1) - Good job, finally being the 3rd team this season to get 1st place finish!!

2. Dave/Rachel (3) - They are consistent racers and I like their team dynamics. They treat each other like people in real life.

3. Vanessa/Ralph (2) - Stay calm even facing the whole double U-turn situation. Always clueless in finding clue box hurt this team a lot.

4. Art/JJ (4) - Knowing that B/R were even close to N/J after the U-turn proved that the U-turn decision to B/R was not nonsense. I understand why JJ was frustrated but D/R really got a point when N/J were so far behind, he has to get over it.

5. Brendon/Rachel (6) - I really really hope Rachel dropped all the water bottles and it made them need to wait for an hour to fill up water again, how come I did not see them fall behind because of that? I didn't get any footage showing them getting water again which bothered me a lot.

Philiminated - Nary/Jamie (5) - The last F/F team finally out. I respect their effort put in the race but seriously they are terrible racers. It's about time that they had to go when they constantly underperformed.

The Amazing Race Fan from Hong Kong!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •