The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 7"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-10-12, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 7"
White Men Can Jump

The jumping looked fun the throwing looked difficult

This show was horrible, I'm having a hard time figuring out my order! Everyone were such tools

He's Back! Check out Kid's stats!

1. Bopper/Mark(8)(4)(3)(2)(2)(3)-these two were the only ones not really getting into it this week and I like them so they get their first 1st place

2. Rachel/Dave (5)(2)(4)(5)(5)(2)-they were ok until the tent, they're here because they won the leg

3. Nary/Jamie (1)(3)(2)(3)(3)(4)(4)-they tried to stay out of the fray but is it really worth it? So they get a speed bump in the same leg as a Uturn? Lucky kindergarten teachers!

4. Art/JJ (6)(1)(1)(1)(1)(1)-really, why are you starting stuff with N/J, they're so UTR

5. Vanessa/Ralph (4)(6)(5)(7)(6)(6)- just shut up both of you...although Vanessa is right about Rachel's self esteem

6. Brendon/Rachel-(9)(9)(8)(8)(7)(5)- just useless and horrible racers

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 7 Starshine 04-10-12 1
 RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 7 altpeach 04-11-12 2
 RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 7 lauralea 04-11-12 3
   RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 7 altpeach 04-12-12 4
 RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 7 featherfish81 04-13-12 5
 RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 7 kidflash212 04-13-12 6
 RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 7 louislam 04-15-12 7
 RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 7 beau_30 04-15-12 8
 Results! kidflash212 04-16-12 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-10-12, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 7"
1. Bopper and Mark - The only couple enjoying the experience, I really do like this couple

2. Nary and Jamie - Trying to stay out of the fray, although Jrt wants to drag them into it.

3. Rachel and Dave - Good racing, calm down.

4. Vanessa and Ralph - You raise good points, however I prefer less drama with my TV. Start concentrating on the racing please.

5. Jrt and AJ - Gee, things have been a little dull this week, let's start some friction!

6. Brendon/Rachel - Look, we know you have no self esteem, yes she does look better than you despite the fact you are ten years younger, there's always going to be someone like that, get used to it. Oh and get off my show please

Lovely cheese Mooney

Where are Voice of the Beehive when we need them?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

altpeach 137 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-11-12, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail altpeach Click to send private message to altpeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 7"
1. Mark/Bopper- I don't think they were tools. They are the sunshine of this season's race.

2. Nary/Jamie- Pretty cool chicks. Lvoed the digs at the "Border Patrol" officers.

3. Rachel/Dave- No change in them just less screen time.

4. Vanessa/Ralph- Here because he was trying to calmly talk to Brenchel about the "finger" issue. And she told the truth about you-know-who.

5. Art/JJ- Why are you trying to mess with the "teachers"? It doesn't matter what they do for a living. Shut up and race!!

6. Brendan/Rachel- Can you guys try Survivor next and get lost (completely lost)on a remote island? I mean so lost that you can't be found not even by Art and JJ, or Nary and Jamie, or the CIA. Then you can live happily ever after in your own delusional world.

lauralea 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-11-12, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lauralea Click to send private message to lauralea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 7"
I found this episode so entertaining that I thought I'd do my first love list! I may be the only one, but I love the conflict and bickering...it cracks me up. I think hubby and I watched the airport scene three times to catch all the jabs and insults.

1. Bopper/Mark - They are mildly annoying at times, but their constant joy and amazement at everything is endearing and I hope they win!

2. Vanessa/Ralph - Unlike most, I find her hilareous. Her one liners and jabs at Sparkles are great. She may be a bit of a "mean girl" but for pure amusement I hope they last a while.

3. Nary/Jamie - Totally UTR and with the amount of air time in this episode were the obvious pick for last place. Don't understand the lying about their jobs but laughed when they kept it up to torture Art/JJ.

4. Rachel/Dave - These two are ok, but they really don't seem to like each other much. His arrogant attitude would drive me crazy.

5. Art/JJ - I really wanted to like them, but they've made it hard the last few episodes. Don't understand creating drama with Nary/Jamie, but after a long flight and even longer line at the airport (I've been there it took us over two hours to get through!) maybe they were just bored.

6. Brendan/Rachel - She's whiney, obnoxious, and a total drama queen. I don't think she's made it through an episode without crying about something! I didn't watch Big Brother so I have no prior opinion, but this girl is a nut! I hate people who dish it out but can't take it. And why does he put up with her, he seems like a normal guy.

altpeach 137 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-12-12, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail altpeach Click to send private message to altpeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 7"
Welcome to the Lvoe List!!

He is slightly more tolerable than her, an enabler for sure but "normal" is not the word I would use to describe him. He can't be "normal" dealing with her.

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-13-12, 00:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 7"
1)Nary/Jamie (3,3,skipped,1,1,1) - Getting along great and just plowing through the tasks. I wasn't a fan of lying about your profession at first, but seeing how it's bothering the other teams makes it seem like a decent strategy.
2)Rachel/Dave (2,1,s,6,5,3) - While I dislike their bickering, I think they're slowly getting better about it, at the very least being more respectful towards each other.
3)Bopper/Mark (8,7,s,5,4,4) - Enjoying the experience and staying out of the fray.
4)Art/JJ (1,2,s,3,3,2) - Stop trying to stir the pot. But I do like how you get along as a team.
5)Vanessa/Ralph (7,6,s,7,6,5) - She's kind of mean and whiny, but her confessionals about Rachel do seem spot on.
6)Brendon/Rachel (10,9,s,8,7,6) - Yeah. You were entirely the victim in that exchange.

Philiminated: No one. I'm okay with that this week, because I like the team that stayed.

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-13-12, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 7"
a big ole Welcome! to lauralea - glad you stopped lurking and jumped in!

1)Bopper & Mark - Bopper still annoys me but they don't fight and respect all the people and places they have visited.

2)Nary & Jamie - Too often near or at last place for me to keep you in first place on my list. I hope you survive next week.

3)Rachel & Dave - The bickering is unbecoming but other teams are worse for me.

4)Brendon & Rachel - I could have a three way tie for last place. I don't like any of the last three teams. I put these two slightly ahead of the others because I think they are being targeted by the teams below solely for having been on BB.

5)Vanessa & Ralph - It's the Amazing Race, teams are going to run and try to get ahead of other teams. I doubt we would have seen as much attitude if it was any other team who brushed past them.

6)Art & J.J. - In this last leg they were complete jerks. No need to start trouble with Nary & Jamie, instigate Vanessa & Ralph and accuse Brendon & Rachel of "following" them (everyone arrived at the same travel agency but somehow only Brendon & Rachel were following you?). Hope they are U-turned next week.

Philiminated: No one. A NEL that was obvious from the start.

Capn2patch put me in motion!

louislam 454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-15-12, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail louislam Click to send private message to louislam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 7"
1. Mark/Bopper (3) - No drama and do well!

2. Vanessa/Ralph (4) - Love the airport drama, Vanessa correctly describes what a person Rachel is

3. Dave/Rachel (2) - Their strange chemistry made them getting 1st this week

4. Art/JJ (1) - They should know that one bad navigation could make them lose the race, and the discussion on N/J's job is unnecessary

5. Nary/Jamie (5) - I feel that this is the best they can do, they could not keep up with their competition

6. Brendon/Rachel (6) - Rachel finally got what she deserves

The Amazing Race Fan from Hong Kong!

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-15-12, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 7"
1 Mark/Bopper
2 Rachel/Dave
3 Nary/Jamie
4 Art/JJ
5 Vanessa/Ralph
WayDownLow - Brenchel

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-16-12, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Results!"
­
Rank
Team
First Place Votes
Last Place Votes
AverageRank
Direction
Bopper & Mark
Nary & Jamie
Rachel & Dave
Vanessa & Ralph
Art & J.J.
Brendon & Rachel

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •