The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-06-12, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 3"
You can see her whole A$$!

Art and JJ blow away the competition and finish about 2 days ahead of the 2nd place team. I don't know how they did those bottles I would have been sitting for 2 hours like Rachel and Dave! The harp and watermelon tasks were both very difficult.

Rachel and Dave are the first ever team not to complete a task and still be in the race. I still think they used the express pass WAAAAAY tooooo early.

Brenchel are officially irritating....as you can see from kids' great stats! However, she did do pretty well on the tasks this week

And sorry about the delay...had a very busy Monday!

1. Art/JJ (6)(1)-they stay at the top of my list. Great leg for them.

2. Nary/Jamie (1)(3)-still racing well with no drama

3. Bopper/Mark(8)(4)-another good leg for them...Bopper is a bit annoying but Mark is a great racer

4. Rachel/Dave (5)(2)-they fall a few spots for panicing and using the EP too early. I bet Rachel would have been able to do the bottles a little bit better than Dave. Still strong contenders

5. Vanessa/Ralph (4)(6)- Vanessa was a bit stubborn about switching tasks...switching isn't quitting...but they stuck with it and came from behind to stay in the race...and Vanessa doesn't like BB Rachel so that's a plus

6. Kerri Stacey(3)(5)-not very visible this leg.

7. Joey/Danny (10)(8)-a little better racing this leg but the greasiness still remains

8. Brendon/Rachel-(9)(9) just please shut up

Philiminated Elliot/Andrew(2)(7)-see what happens when you work with the Guidos...next week you're out. I really did think it would be a NEL but I liked that this difficult leg was not one. A bit surprising such a young male team is out so early but I guess harps and bottles even things out

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 3 TARFAN76 03-06-12 1
   RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 3 newsomewayne 03-06-12 3
 RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 3 Max Headroom 03-06-12 2
 RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 3 KwietOne 03-07-12 4
 RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 3 newsomewayne 03-07-12 5
 RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 3 Scuba Steve 03-07-12 6
 RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 3 kidflash212 03-08-12 7
 RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 3 beau_30 03-11-12 8
 RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 3 louislam 03-11-12 9
 The Results! kidflash212 03-12-12 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TARFAN76 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-06-12, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TARFAN76 Click to send private message to TARFAN76 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 3"
I was sorry the twins were gone so soon. But wow, the fact that they couldn't keep up even with other teams switching tasks...not a good sign.

1. Dave/Rachel - I still like them the most even though they had a bad week. I'm sure there will come a time when they wish they still had that express pass in their back pocket.
2. Art/JJ - Strong team. Much stronger than I initially expected.
3. Bopper/Mark - Never thought I'd keep them in my top 3 but they are really doing a pretty good job. My favorite hick saying so far, "Drive it like you stole it!" (to the cab driver whose name, I think, was baby.) :O)
4. Nary/Jamie - When are we gonna get to know them?!
5. Kerri/Stacey - I barely remember them this week but I like them.
6. Vanessa/Ralph - The diva drama will be fun to watch.
7. Joey/Danny - Not much feeling one way or the other for these two.
8. Brendon/Rachel - STRONG feelings! And not positive ones. I hope they don't stick around much longer.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-12, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 3"
4. Nary/Jamie - When are we gonna get to know them?!

My guess - their elimination episode. We;ll get some information about one of them that makes us "feel" for them, and boom - Philiminated.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-12, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 3"
Like:
1. Nary/Jamie (3) - Drama free and racing efficiently, what's not to like?
2. Art/J.J. (2) - Though I'm not a fan of their smug, "we should win all the legs" statements, they have been very effective racers.
3. Bopper/Mark (4) - Continuing to surprise me with their resilience, and also moderately entertaining to watch.

Meh:
4. Rachel/Dave (1) - And the bickering begins. Can't wait to see more of it. *sigh*
5. Kerri/Stacey (6) - Here by default, I can take or leave this team.

Don't like:
6. Joey/Danny (8) - Got a low-key edit this time but still not much here to cheer for.
7. Vanessa/Ralph (5) - Too stubborn on the watermelon task, and the rude comments about Rachel were less than endearing to me.
8. Brendon/Rachel (9) - Whiny and bickery, yet surprisingly compentent: it's the TAR hat trick. They'll be around for a while.

Philiminated: Elliot/Andrew (7) - Among the most disappointing teams in recent memory, these guys had zero racing skills despite appearing to be an alpha-male type of team.

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-07-12, 01:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 3"
#1 Art/JJ
#2 Joey/Danny
#3 Brenchel
#4 Dave/Rachel
#5 Nary/Jamie
#6 Stacy/Kerri
#7 Mark/Bopper
#8 Vanessa/Ralph

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-12, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 3"
1 Bopper/Mark - I know Bopper is over the top, but I think they are more than what you'd expect from Kentucky country racers.

2. Nary/Jamie - Under the radar, but racing well this leg.

3. Rachel/Dave - Props for doing what was never done before.

4. Brenchel - Props for not fighting back with Vanessa

5. Dave Brown / Ricky Thick - Those two are borderline hilarious.

6. Art/JJ - Good racers, but need to be humbled a bit.

7. Kerri/Stacey - You left the detour after teams from the second flight.

8. Joey/Danny - Not last because neither one of you is Vanessa.

9. Vanessa/Ralph - Van's foul mouth puts her here. It wasn't needed and only makes you look bad. Wish you'd lost.

10. Twins - Philiminated. You never looked the part of the Alpha Males.

Scuba Steve 1644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-07-12, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scuba%20Steve Click to send private message to Scuba%20Steve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 3"
1. Art/JJ
2. Bopper/Mark
3. Joey/Danny
4. Rachel/Dave
5. Kerri/Stacey
6. Nary/Jamie
7. Brendon/Rachel
8. Vanessa/Ralph

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-08-12, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 3"
LAST EDITED ON 03-08-12 AT 12:40 PM (EST)

1) Nary & Jamie - barely notice them but they wind up at the top of my list because they did nothing too objectionable.

2)Rachel & Dave - losing lvoe from me quickly. Worst ever use of the Express Pass.

3)Joey & Danny - Here because they got a low key edit this week. Will move down again.

4)Art & J.J. - Little too arrogant for me this week. Need a karmic kick in the pants by falling way behind next leg.

5)Kerri & Stacy - Hanging around but are not very good racers. Mostly luck they are still in this.

6)Bopper & Mark - They might move up if Bopper would just shut up. And never sing again.

7)Brendon & Rachel - Third leg and she's on her 1478th breakdown. It breaks my heart that she may have a "million dollar" quote next leg.

8)Vanessa & Ralph - I wish the twins would have beaten them. Vanessa's crude comments were unnecessary. I don't even like Rachel and I felt bad for her.

Philiminated - Elliot and Andrew. Just when I find out which is which, I lose the best eye candy I had this season.

Capn2patch put me in motion!

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-11-12, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 3"
Like:
Art/JJ
Mark/Bopper
Dave/Rachel
Nary/Jamie

Neutral:
Vanessa/Ralph
Kerri /Staci

Dislike:
Danny/Joey
Brenchel

louislam 454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-11-12, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail louislam Click to send private message to louislam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 3"
1. Art/J.J. (1) - Great leg, great job.

2. Vanessa/Ralph (3) - Great comeback though should have switched task earlier

4. Kerri/Stacey (6) - Smart to switch task from the start

3. Bopper/Mark (5) - The scene of them deceiving K/S is funny

5. Nary/Jamie (4) - No drama but I can't ignore the fact that they also finished task later than most of the teams, could be problematic to them...

6. Rachel/Dave (2) - Can't judge if the use of Express Pass was worth it

7. Joey/Danny (8) - No comment on them

8. Brendon/Rachel (9) - Can't bear Rachel anymore

Philiminated. Elliot/Andrew (7) - Why it would take so long for them to do the harp is far from my imagination!

The Amazing Race Fan from Hong Kong!

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-12-12, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "The Results!"
LAST EDITED ON 03-12-12 AT 08:53 AM (EST)

The Lvoe List Results

­
Rank
Team
First Place Votes
Last Place Votes
AverageRank
Direction
Art & J.J.
Nary & Jamie
Rachel & Dave
Bopper & Mark
Kerri & Stacy
Joey & Danny
Vanessa & Ralph
Brendon & Rachel

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •