The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-26-12, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 6"
If you want a $1 million, scrub another man's junk

Nice...a new place. I liked the fire dancing too

Kid hasn't done the stats yet but I'm sure he will soon...stay tuned

1. Art/JJ (6)(1)(1)(1)(1)-I really like this team, JJ continues to realize that they have to be careful not to get too cocky. I think JJ is my fave racer this time.

2. Rachel/Dave (5)(2)(4)(5)(5)-they move up for a great leg, she did awesome in FF. And Dave gets a lot of pts. for knowing where Azerbaijon is...I had a general idea but not that it was on Caspian Sea. I'm sure his military duty helped him in this regard.

3. Bopper/Mark(8)(4)(3)(2)(2)-poor Mark..my sister's the same way about sitting in back seat of car but she doesn't hurl each time. And Bopper has a crush on Jamie, how cute. They are nice people. I'm sure they're happy about their team this weekend and chances for National Championship next Monday.

4. Nary/Jamie (1)(3)(2)(3)(3)-they are talking more, are they next?

5. Brendon/Rachel-(9)(9)(8)(8)(7)- invisible this leg..uh oh that means they're safe for a while

6. Vanessa/Ralph (4)(6)(5)(7)(6)- OMH she is just awful and he's useless

PHiliminated Joey/Danny (10)(8)(7)(6)(4)- I knew it at the beginning when they focused on them...the editors need to be not so obvious! I thought they had the FF but Rachel was great at it. I'm not sure how far behind they were but they made up some time and they did pick the green apples (as estee noted that pepe noted in ECST was a smart idea) I was sort of hoping just a little bit that it was NEL....but I'm sure Brenchel or Vanessa/Ralph will get the next one...UGH

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 6 TARFAN76 03-26-12 1
 RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 6 beau_30 03-28-12 2
 RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 6 Max Headroom 03-29-12 3
 RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 6 featherfish81 04-01-12 4
 RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 6 louislam 04-08-12 5
 RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 6 kidflash212 04-08-12 6
 The Results! kidflash212 04-08-12 7
 RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 6 KwietOne 04-09-12 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TARFAN76 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-26-12, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TARFAN76 Click to send private message to TARFAN76 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 6"
1. Bopper/Mark - Their enthusiasm and wide-eyed wonder are rather hard to resist. I thought originally Bopper would be unbearable but he has grown on me and apparently tons of other people, too. I'm just hoping he's single if he's running around crushing on teachers.
2. JJ/Art - JJ is kinda cute and I think he's pretty smart. He did admit they could be humbled but I guess they weren't since they still had to remind everybody they won. (If they HAD won, they'd each have a new car.)
3. Rachel/Dave - She is downright amazing. I thought she had the harder job and she still kept up with those strong men. Her intelligence and logic seem to be the strength of their team. I hope they will continue to appeciate each other for the rest of the race.
4. The teachers - Does anybody else feel a little bit unsettled to see how dumb our FBI associates are? I would think FBI people would be sharp as a tack and NEVER get lost or go to a wrong castle. It is amusing that they are trying to keep it on the DL. I bet the FBI wishes they would never have revealed their true professions as they are not a great reflection.
5. N/A
6. Tie: Brenchel and Ralphessa - Both of these couples are hard to like. Ralphie being divorced thrice at his age is a major red flag. I'm thinking Vanessa could be the future ex-Mrs. Ralph. And why are they not showing all the theatrics and pouting from Rachel? You know she's still doing it!

The Jersey boys - Failed to realize what a formidable opponent Rachel was. They fell a little short of the first place they were predicting for themselves.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-28-12, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 6"
1 Art/JJ
2 Mark/Bopper

Neutral
3 Dave/Rachel
4 Nary/Jamie

Dislike:
5 Ralph/Vanessa
6 Brenchel

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-29-12, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 6"
Like:
1. Art/J.J. (2) - Yet another kick-butt leg from this very competitive team. Great job.
2. Bopper/Mark (1) - Always good for a couple of funny quotes, plus they've been surprisingly competent.

Meh:
3. Nary/Jamie (4) - I expected more from this team, but at least they don't annoy me.
4. Rachel/Dave (5) - Did a better job this leg and Rachel outworked the Jersey boys at the Fast Forward.

Don't like:
5. Vanessa/Ralph (6) - Ho hum, here's this season's version of the bickering dating couple.
6. Brendon/Rachel (7) - That's two weeks in a row where we barely saw these two. Keep up the good work, editors.

Philiminated: Joey/Danny (3) - Gambled on the Fast Forward and it cost them big. It's too bad, as I was starting to like this team.

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-01-12, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 6"
1)Nary/Jamie (3,3,skipped,1,1) - I don't blame you for choosing the apples, though it did end up being slower.
2)Art/JJ (1,2,s,3,3) - Much less cocky this episode, and they at least realize that no matter how well they are doing it just takes one bad task to screw them.
3)Rachel/Dave (2,1,s,6,5) - They did well this episode, and got along really well. It seemed like the editors had to try really hard to generate drama from them this week.
4)Bopper/Mark (8,7,s,5,4) - I understand not knowing exactly where every country is, but you should at least know what continent it's on. I know the accents are real, but sometimes I wonder about their comments.
5)Vanessa/Ralph (7,6,s,7,6) - No real drama this episode, but nothing that pushes you above the other teams, either.
6)Brendon/Rachel (10,9,s,8,7) - Again, nothing major this episode, but nothing to push them up either.

Philiminated: Joey/Danny (9,8,s,4,2) - I had started to like this team, and it's too bad the FF made them lose so much ground.

louislam 454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-08-12, 00:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail louislam Click to send private message to louislam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 6"
1. Art/JJ (1) - Love seeing them more and more and don't mind them winning more legs under this competition

2. Dave/Rachel (5) - Good teamwork but I think they took a high risk which is not necessary for them

3. Mark/Bopper (3) - Love seeing them as they are always funny to watch

4. Vanessa/Ralph (2) - Don't know why they always lost their lead under unnecessary moment

5. Nary/Jamie (4) - It shows that they can't win, always choose slow detour which blew their lead

6. Brendon/Rachel (7) - Less annoying this leg but I still don't like them, seems more is coming next leg....

Philiminated - Joey/Danny (6) - It's humiliating losing to a male/female them when it involves labour work and they claim them as fit guys... but they save V/R from philimination so I won't complain

font color="green"]The Amazing Race Fan from Hong Kong!

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-08-12, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 6"
Two week layoff was too much

1)Nary & Jamie - Not much lvoe left for me for the teams in this race. Nary & Jamie get my first place vote by default.

2)Rachel & Dave - Good job on the FF, still don't like the way they treat each other.

3)Art & JJ - Too arrogant for me. Still waiting for their humbling defeat.

4)Brendon & Rachel - Distasteful team that I think we are stuck with for awhile.

5)Bopper & Mark - Weak team, always in the back. Time for them to go.

6)Vanessa & Ralph - Vanessa is just a totally unlvoeable person.

Philiminated: Joey & Danny. I was warming up to them, so I was sorry to see them go.

Capn2patch put me in motion!

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-08-12, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "The Results!"
The Lvoe List Results

I'm back - sorry for the little break. Art & JJ still riding high at the top of the lvoe list with a surprisingly resilient Rachel & Dave taking second place ahead of Bopper & Mark

No surprise at the bottom of the list with Brendon & Rachel in their usual spot of dead last.

­
Rank
Team
First Place Votes
Last Place Votes
AverageRank
Direction
Art & J.J.
Rachel & Dave
Bopper & Mark
Nary & Jamie
Vanessa & Ralph
Brendon & Rachel

Capn2patch put me in motion!

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-09-12, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 6"
#1 Mark/Bopper - here by default
#2 Nary/Jamie - here by default
#3 Dave/Rachel - here by default
#4 Brenchel - wa wa wa wa...lol
#5 Art/JJ - who the fu** cares that Nary/Jamie are cops; so smug and arrogant
#6 Vanessa/Ralph - Vanessa is so revolting

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •