The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR S20: Meet the Cast"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-25-12, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR S20: Meet the Cast"
http://www.cbs.com/shows/amazing_race/video/2190006432/the-amazing-race-meet-the-cast

What is Phil's golf equipment?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR S20: Meet the Cast michel 01-25-12 1
 RE: TAR S20: Meet the Cast PepeLePew13 01-25-12 2
   RE: TAR S20: Meet the Cast mrc 01-26-12 3
       RE: TAR S20: Meet the Cast Wacko Jacko 01-26-12 4
 RE: TAR S20: Meet the Cast Earl Colby Pottinger 02-07-12 5
   RE: TAR S20: Meet the Cast skjuwel 02-19-12 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-12, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR S20: Meet the Cast"
We had one team figured out but why? I hope Brenchel fail miserably and that we see her cry instead of hearing that laugh.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-12, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR S20: Meet the Cast"
Don't know if you noticed, but kidflash already had a cast list posted at the very top of this forum.

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-12, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR S20: Meet the Cast"
Had an open window ready to post, got interrupted for a while, then hit post without double-checking.

Alerted myself.

A Slice of Manga

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-26-12, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR S20: Meet the Cast"
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

BRENDON AND RACHEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Earl Colby Pottinger 1803 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-07-12, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR S20: Meet the Cast"
Why bring in players who have won another reality show?

Time and time again they do this, and these just don't have the skills to run the race. All those other junk reality shows have the people stay in one place, none have the problems with language.

And aside from BR all have fallen flat on their faces.

At-least if you want to bring them in, bring in people who did not already win a million dollars. We want players with long term drive, and it is hard to keep the drive going for the entire race when you already have all the money to do the race's trips at your own pace.

skjuwel 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-19-12, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail skjuwel Click to send private message to skjuwel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR S20: Meet the Cast"
I wana to meet them.......

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •