The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-28-11, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.10"

Hot Diggity!!!

This week, team continued racing around Brussels, Belgium. Next up on the superleg, they had to get to the Ford proving ground to perform the roadblock - test drive a Ford Mustang and do 3 tasks - get up to 100 miles per hour, then brake on a dime; go through a slalom course in under 16 seconds; and perform 2 donuts. Of what fun that was!!!

After that, teams had to perform the detour - waffles - set up a waffle stand and make 16 exactly as the display ones - or - water - build a raft from logs and barrels and search for the two pieces of the clue on the canal.

Finally, teams had to find a guy with a truck full of homing pigeons, help him release them and drive to the particular address where they were going to get the next clue - which sent them to the pit stop - the Atomium.

Be sure to check out the week 9 rankings by kidflash!

On to the list!

rank. Names (last week)

1. Amani/Marcus (2) – They are fun to watch. Marcus is having a blast and they work well together.

2. Andy/Tommy (3) – If they'd just shut up about Jesus, they'd be my favorites. I do like them as they always have fun and stay positive.

3. Jeremy/Sandy (5) – I never thought they'd move up from the bottom, but here they are.

4. Ernie/Cindy (4) – I can't stand them. Cindy is a wench. Ernie is an idiot.

Philiminated: Bill/Cathi (1) – Oh no! I am going to miss them. They were so sweet to each other and they really rocked a bunch of tasks along the way.

OK, people!!! This is a love list! You know what to do!

I've been 2 Patched!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.10 Max Headroom 11-28-11 1
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.10 kidflash212 11-28-11 2
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.10 altpeach 11-28-11 3
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.10 milkachulina 11-28-11 4
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.10 tjdmlhw 11-29-11 12
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.10 emydi 11-28-11 5
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.10 Georjanna 11-28-11 8
       RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.10 emydi 11-28-11 9
       RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.10 milkachulina 11-28-11 10
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.10 KwietOne 11-28-11 6
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.10 TARFAN76 11-28-11 7
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.10 featherfish81 11-29-11 11
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.10 Toban 11-29-11 13
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.10 cahaya 11-30-11 14
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.10 beau_30 12-04-11 15
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.10 louislam 12-04-11 16
 Week Ten Results! kidflash212 12-04-11 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-11, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.10"
Like:
1. Amani/Marcus (1) - Sooner or later Wrong-Way Marcus and Amani will meet the Philiminator, but I'm enjoying the ride with them. Marcus' enthusiasm is contagious and Amani is an excellent teammate.

Meh:
2. Andy/Tommy (3) - JAAMT (Just Another Alpha Male Team). They're likable guys, but enough with the Jesus-speak already.
3. Ernie/Cindy (2) - They seem like decent people, but there's too much whining and unnecessary drama. Cindy needs a large supply of chill pills.

Don't like:
4. Jeremy/Sandy (5) - Jeremy always seems to be on the verge of a titanic outburst; I wonder how he's continuing to hold it in? But they've been getting a better edit lately.

Philiminated:
Bill/Cathi (4) - Finally we say goodbye to Dandrew Sr. Nice people, plodding racers.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-28-11, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.10"
1)Jeremy & Sandy - they've gotten the bickering edit but they've improved their racing and I like Jeremy.

2)Ernie & Cindy - Ernie could use some confidence, then maybe he wouldn't be stuck with a control freak like Cindy.

3)Armani & Marcus - The loudmouth arrogant jock is showing up again.

4)Andy & Tommy - The team I'd least like to see win.

Capn2patch put me in motion!

altpeach 137 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-28-11, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail altpeach Click to send private message to altpeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.10"
1. Marcus/Armani- You will be at the top of my list as long as you are racing with the remaining teams. Just stop getting lost and ask for dang directions sooner than later!!!

2. Tommy/Andy- Here only because Bill/Cathi are no longer racing.

3. (tie)Sandy/Jeremy- Here because you didn't switch tasks, that would have eliminated you.

3. (tie)Cindy/Ernie- Sometimes she is tolerable and then not. This week, not.

***Bill/Cathi- I really liked this team.

milkachulina 67 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-28-11, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail milkachulina Click to send private message to milkachulina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.10"
1. Amani/Marcus (1) - Again, I like Amani. Yet, I cannot stand Marcus. Every task does not require a football analogy. It simply doesn't. And, Marcus needs some Ritalin. Chill out dude. You did a donut in the Mustang. It wasn't a Super Bowl win. It was a simple donut. Ugh. Chill out, Marcus. Really. You make me sick. But, I do like Amani!!! One more thing: Why do you two always get lost? C'mon.

2. Andy/Tommy (4) - What a nice leg for these guys. And, what a wonderful blessing winning those Mustangs; customized at that. It's one of the best rewards ever.

3. Jeremy/Sandy (3) - Lets quit and do the other task!?!? What???? There were only 18 waffles. Figure out what you did wrong and save the nervous breakdown for a real challenge. Ugh.

4. Ernie/Cindy (5) – She continues to be an ungrateful and selfish woman.

O-U-T; Out. Bill/Cathi (2) - Nice racers. Too bad they lost. Now, I have to rip them up for a minute. Last time, when I gave them kudos for having nice bodies at their age, I thought they were in their 60's. Bill is ONLY 53??? I take all those nice things I said back. 53 is NOT old. He easliy looks like a 60+ year-old man. I am no longer impressed. And, all this hoopla about them being an old couple means little to me now. 53 is NOT, I repeat NOT, that old.

tjdmlhw 67 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-11, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tjdmlhw Click to send private message to tjdmlhw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.10"
I'm curious where you got the information that Bill is only 53. The CBS website lists him as being 63 and Cathi as being 62. It also says that Bill is a retired school teacher, 53 seems young for him to be retired (even from teaching).

I'm a couple of years behind Bill and exercise a few times a week, but my physique is nowhere near as good as his. I am very impressed with how well both these people have kept their bodies in shape.

I'll miss having them in the race.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-11, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.10"
1. Amani/Marcus(6)(5)(7)(5)(1)(1)(1)(3)(1)- Marcus had fun. They need to get better on road travel

2. Andy/Tommy (1)(1)(1)(1)(5)(4)(4)(2)(5)-much better this week. Andy summoned his inner Brandon this week..was Mikayla around?

3. Jeremy Sandy(5)(4)(6)(7)(7)(6)(5)(4)(3)-ok

4. Ernie/Cindy(3)(6)(3)(3)(4)(3)(3)(5)(4)-omg Cindy is annoying. Ernie really needs to grow a set

Philiminated Bill Cathi(8)(3)(5)(6)(3)(2)(2)(1)(2)-sorry to see them go. I didn't realize they were that young either!

Georjanna 1170 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-28-11, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georjanna Click to send private message to Georjanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.10"
LAST EDITED ON 11-28-11 AT 03:38 PM (EST)

Hi!

According to their CBS biographies, Bill is 63 and Cathi is 62.

G

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-11, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.10"
thanks G! that's what age they appear to be (maybe a few years younger)

milkachulina 67 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-11, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail milkachulina Click to send private message to milkachulina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.10"
I certainly hope this is true. I thought they were indeed in their 60's. But, on the show Sunday night, I heard 53.

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-28-11, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.10"
#1 Andy/Tommy - from almost last to first; the Jesus comments don't bother me - woopee doo - love this team - they're having fun too
#2 Jeremy/Sandy - yup, this team is growing on me.
#3 Amani/Marcus - meh
#4 Ernie/Cindy - can't stand 'em

Phlm'd: Bill/Cathi...waaa...awesome team - loved this team - I almost shed a tear.

TARFAN76 72 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-11, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TARFAN76 Click to send private message to TARFAN76 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.10"
1. Snowboarders - snuck back to the top. I agree about the Mustangs possibly being the best pit stop prize I can ever recall. Man, oh, man! I felt bad for Andy, the smart one, having to allow Tommy to do the driving since it required less brain power. I loved that!!! Wonder how Tommy will feel watching that back. The camraderie we see among all the teams this season is actually pretty cool. Seems like all these teams greet each other in a sincere manner and sometimes even make recommendations about how to complete the task.
2. Amani/Marcus - Mostly because of her. Did anybody else see the way she rolled her eyes ever-so-discreetly when he said don't ever let them see you sweat?! I found that hilarious.
3. Jeremy/Sandy - They are hanging in there better than I expected at this point. No recent sniping makes me like them for a while.
4. Ernie/Cindy - I still like Ernie pretty well and sometimes Cindy is okay but she has sunk to the bottom for now.

I did not know Mom and Dad were in their 50s, either. How did the whole world come to believe they were in their 60s?! Still, I enjoyed watching them and will miss their elderly competitive presence.

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-29-11, 01:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.10"
LAST EDITED ON 12-02-11 AT 02:14 AM (EST)

1)Andy/Tommy (2,1,skipped,1,1,1,1,1,1) - Having fun and doing well. I don't think I'll ever find the competent, well-adjusted teams boring.
2)Amani/Marcus (5,5,s,5,2,5,3,4,3) - Again, doing well and having a good time. The football analogies are getting a little old, though.
3)Ernie/Cindy (1,3,s,3,3,2,4,3,4) - They weren't as bad this week. But I wonder when Ernie will get tired of always feeling the need to prove himself.
4)Jeremy/Sandy (8,7,s,7,7,6,5,5,5) - Why would you want to switch tasks when you were practically done? Good for Sandy standing up to you, at least.

Philiminated: Bill/Cathi (7,6,s,6,5,4,2,2,2) - I would blame the lack of a bunch point, but Andy and Tommy moved up 3 places, so it was possible.

ETA: Explanations

Toban 110 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-29-11, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Toban Click to send private message to Toban Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.10"
1. Amani/Marcus: Amani is awesome. Marcus has his faults (that whole football-player bravado thing and his refusal to ask for directions) but I still find him endearing. I hope they pull out the win.

2. Jeremy/Sandy: Despite the bickering-couple edit, I've grown to kind of like them. They seem like real people with genuine reactions. They are also probably the least offensive "bickering couple" to ever be on TAR. Sandy seems kind of insecure about her own abilities so it would be nice to see them pull out the win.

3. Ernie/Cindy: I still really like Ernie. When he told Cindy to chill out, he took the words right out of my mouth. I almost wanted them to come in last so I could see her massive breakdown but, like Jeremy and Sandy, I find them real. I wouldn't mind them winning.

4. Andy/Tommy: Alpha-male team combined with obnoxious and annoying public piety makes them the team for me to dislike. I will be rooting for any team to beat them.

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-11, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.10"
1. Amani/Marcus: They have their ups and downs during the Race, but always somehow pull it out so they don't finish last. They get along and communicate well together. Marcus is definitely going for that Super Bowl ring.

2. Andy/Tommy: Apart from the Jesus references, they're fun to watch and are clearly the favorites to win the Race.

3. Ernie/Cindy: The operate fairly well as a team, although they've almost been done in by several major mistakes. Cindy needs to learn to lighten up a bit. She didn't even smile at the mat when they found out they were still in the Race.

4. Jeremy/Sandy: Maybe it's the edit, but they've finally figured out how to work together without sniping at each other about "communication" issues.

Philiminated: Bill/Cathi: I had hoped they would win this season's Race. My favorite team of the season.

The usual weekly recap here!

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-04-11, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.10"
1 Andy/Tommy
2 Marcus/Armani - Just because they fell behind
3 Jeremy/Sandy - They move up for second
4 Ernie/Cindy - Complaining about always watning to be first.

louislam 454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-04-11, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail louislam Click to send private message to louislam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.10"
1. Ernie/Cindy (1) - Still enjoying watching them, their reactions are real

2. Jeremy/Sandy (3) - Finally getting to the top of the pack again, Sandy's improvement on navigation skill surprised me!

3. Andy/Tommy (4) - By default, their win this leg is true and fair

4. Amani/Marcus (5) - By default, they are not really bad but all the others are better. However, I don't like Marcus' reference to football on everything and his loud attitude...

Philiminated - Bill/Cathi (2) - Definitely miss them and hope they can return in All-Stars

The Amazing Race Fan from Hong Kong!

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-04-11, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Week Ten Results!"
The Final Four!

Amani & Marcus lead the pack again this week with seven first place votes while Andy & Tommy rebound to second place.

Jeremy & Sandy finally get out of the bottom of the lvoe list getting third place ahead of the new basement dwellers - Ernie & Cindy

Rank
Team
First Place Votes
Last Place Votes
AverageRank
Direction
Amani & Marcus
Andy & Tommy
Jeremy & Sandy
Ernie & Cindy

Capn2patch put me in motion!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •