The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.9"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-21-11, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.9"

It’s A Superleg!!!

This week, teams continued racing in Copenhagen, Denmark. They had to get to the Hans Christian Anderson statue where they faced the roadblock – memorize Hans’ poem on the statue, ride a bike to a theater, then recite the poem dramatically.

Next, they had to drive themselves to Legoland in Billund, Denmark, where they had to assemble a Lego puzzle while riding on the spinning pirate ride. The puzzle, once assembled, was the next clue, which sent them driving to Hamburg, Germany and the train station.

Finally, they had to ride a train to Brussels, Belgium and then mimic the muscles from Brussels by putting on bathing suits, spraying on the tan-in-a-can, then posing in a body building competition until they received a score of 12 or more from the 3 judges. Once that was complete, it was off to the *ahem* pit stop. It was not really a pit stop as once Amani & Marcus checked in and got their prize, Phil gave them another clue and told them to continue racing.

Be sure to check out the week 8 rankings by kidflash!

On to the list!

rank. Names (last week)

1. Bill/Cathi (1) – Still my favorites, even though this was not their best leg.
2. Amani/Marcus (2) – Awesome leg for them!
3. Andy/Tommy (3) – Whatever.
4. Ernie/Cindy (4) – Shut up, Cindy! Ernie, you’re a tool.
5. Jeremy/Sandy (5) – Are they still racing? Gawd! Go away!

OK, people!!! This is a love list! You know what to do!

I've been 2 Patched!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.9 emydi 11-21-11 1
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.9 altpeach 11-21-11 2
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.9 TARFAN76 11-21-11 6
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.9 Belle Book 11-21-11 3
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.9 kidflash212 11-21-11 4
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.9 milkachulina 11-27-11 9
       RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.9 kidflash212 11-27-11 12
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.9 Max Headroom 11-21-11 5
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.9 beau_30 11-21-11 7
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.9 featherfish81 11-27-11 8
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.9 milkachulina 11-27-11 10
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.9 louislam 11-27-11 11
 Week 9 Results! kidflash212 11-27-11 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-11, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.9"
1. Amani/Marcus(6)(5)(7)(5)(1)(1)(1)(3)-great leg

2. Bill Cathi(8)(3)(5)(6)(3)(2)(2)(1)-got lost but bunch helped them. They look pretty good in bathing suits

3. Jeremy Sandy(5)(4)(6)(7)(7)(6)(5)(4)-they weren't as annoying this week and did really well on bb task.

4. Ernie/Cindy(3)(6)(3)(3)(4)(3)(3)(5)-meh. did the producers have anything to do with no ticket check (although in Europe it is on an "honor" system--they did buy the tix--they really should have checked again at desk for lost tix or for replacement tix)

5. Andy/Tommy (1)(1)(1)(1)(5)(4)(4)(2)-Tommy was quite petulant the whole ep when things didn't go their way...I think Estee may be right about the "impromptu" superleg

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

altpeach 137 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-21-11, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail altpeach Click to send private message to altpeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.9"
1. Marcus/Amani- Still lvoe them. His comment to the little boy was funny. She rocked those tasks and even encouraged him.

2. Bill/Cathi- In the top 5, you can't get lost. Other than that, you did well.

3. Andy/Tommy- Here because of the other two remaining teams.

4. Cindy/Ernie- Dang it, why didn't they check for tickets.

5. Jeremy/Sandy- Leave already.

****Since this is Thanksgiving week, can I just say I am thankful to be able to read, and enjoy, the different opinions on this lvoe list. I hope you all have a safe and fun holiday. Happy Thanksgiving Lvoe Listers!!!!****

TARFAN76 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-21-11, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TARFAN76 Click to send private message to TARFAN76 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.9"
Altpeach - Happy Thanksgiving to you, too! -- and everyone here! How thoughtful of you. I share your gratitude for this entertaining site and sharing an obsession with fellow fans.

1. Bill & Cathy - The energizer Bunnies who are giving the "kids" some decent competition.
2. Marcus & Amani - She seems to show more grace each week. And like others, I am enjoying Marcus' personality more all the time.
3. Andy & Tommy - I think they are trying to lay low and will spring into high gear at the end. I rewatched last week's episode and realized I had missed one of them commening that he couldn't believe nobody u-turned them. Amen to that! Would have been smart on someone's part.
4. Ernie & Cindy - I really like Ernie and Cindy can be entertaining at times when she's not being annoying and entitled.
5. Jeremy & Sandy - I like Jeremy pretty well.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-21-11, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.9"
1. Amani & Marcus -- had an awesome leg. Still, they were able to benefit from the mistakes of others.

2. Ernie & Cindy -- did well but shouldn't have lost their tickets. Fortunately, it was all much ado about nothing.

3. Bill & Cathi -- in the top 5, you shouldn't get lost. Still, I like you.

4. Andy & Tommy -- you really needed some acting lessons, Tommy! And I still find you boring.

5. Jeremy & Sandy -- just leave. Now!

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-11, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.9"
1)Ernie & Cindy - They maintained their lead up to the bunch point. Cindy is too tense, hope she chills out a little.

2)Jeremy & Sandy - She is a little too much but I like Jeremy and in my opinion, he looked the best of all the racers in a speedo.

3)Amani & Marcus - Still not impressed with this team - the subjective judging that allowed them to get first place is suspect to me.

4)Bill & Cathi - Bad leg and I expect the next team to be philiminated.

5)Andy & Tommy - Last week I said I hoped to see them fall behind and I got my wish this week. The one without the Grizzly Adams beard reacted like a spoiled child.

Capn2patch put me in motion!

milkachulina 67 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-11, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail milkachulina Click to send private message to milkachulina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.9"
Subjective judging? Do tell.

11-27-11, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.9"
Just that I didn't see much difference in the routines of the teams(except for the terrible job Andy & Tommy did). So the judging to me made no sense. Felt like Marcus got over just by having the more typical bodybuilder type.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-11, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.9"
Like:
1. Amani/Marcus (1) - Ran a great leg and had fun doing it. I've grown used to Marcus' over-the-top nature and now find it entertaining.
2. Ernie/Cindy (3) - More than all the other teams combined, I appreciate their normal natures. Whether they're being efficient racers or not, their reactions are real.

Meh:
3. Andy/Tommy (2) - JAAMT (Just Another Alpha Male Team).
4. Bill/Cathi (4) - Sorry, I just can't bring myself to cheer for this team. To me they're Dandrew Sr.

Don't like:
5. Jeremy/Sandy (5) - With a minimal edit this episode, we were spared bickering from these two, though Sandy gets bonus points for rocking a bikini.

Philiminated: Nobody. No sir, I don't like episodes where nobody gets eliminated.

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-21-11, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.9"
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

1 Armani/Marcus
2 Bill/Cathi
3 Andy/Tommy
4 Ernie/Cindy
5 Jeremy/Sandy

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-27-11, 01:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.9"
1)Andy/Tommy (2,1,skipped,1,1,1,1,1) - You were getting a little annoyed at the judging tasks, but seemed to be learning from it.
2)Bill/Cathi (7,6,s,6,5,4,2,2) - Good team. And you look better in the bodybuilding task than I would have anticipated.
3)Amani/Marcus (5,5,s,5,2,5,3,4) - Great job coming in first and plowing through the acting challenge.
4)Ernie/Cindy (1,3,s,3,3,2,4,3) - All the problems were with Ernie, again.
5)Jeremy/Sandy (8,7,s,7,7,6,5,5) - I don't blame you for having trouble on the spinning ride, I would not do well with that either.

Philiminated: No one - yet...

milkachulina 67 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-11, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail milkachulina Click to send private message to milkachulina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.9"

1. Amani/Marcus - I do like her. He still grates my nerves. I'm happy for their first place finish. Great job in the fitness routine. Amani's puppies must have been close to falling out. She kept getting the BLUR from the camera.

2. Bill/Cathi - For their age, they had good bodies for the fitness routine. Also, they did really well on the amusement ride. I laughed when Bill talked about being ready to throw his crackers.

3. Jeremy/Sandy - She can go jump off of the nearest high-rise building and go splat. He looked pretty good in his speedo. They got the highest score in the fitness routine. Way to go Jeremy. But one thing, Jeremy. If you miss your 6-year old son that much, go home. How does that work anyway? Does he live with you OR HIS MOTHER??? I'm guessing the mom. So, stop pretending that you put him in the bed every night and read him a story. Most likely, you don't. Though, I could be wrong (highly unlikely).

4. Andy/Tommy - For their age, they looked TERRIBLE in the fitness routine. Especially the bearded one. Gross.

5. Ernie/Cindy – I was soooo hoping they would get kicked off the train. I really hate Cindy. Sorry to be so cruel; well, not really. I do hate her. I was also disappointed with Ernie in the speedo. His upper body was NOTHING like I expected. He was actually disappointing. Also, Ernie seems a little bit gay to me. Nothing is wrong with that, except that he and Cindy are planning to get married.

louislam 454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-27-11, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail louislam Click to send private message to louislam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.9"
1. Ernie/Cindy (1) - Really worried about them losing the tickets, fortunate it turned out fine. Bad planning for this leg which made their strong lead go to waste, if not it would show that the U-turn last week really made a difference for this leg.

2. Bill/Cathi (2) - They were doing well except losing their way to Legoland, seriously how could that happen as Legoland is such a major tourist site in Denmark? Also don't understand why they chose the muscle task (clearly it's a detour choice as we could see the clue envelope from some shots)??

3. Jeremy/Sandy (4) - Keeping up in the game, they seem more focus in this leg

4. Andy/Tommy (3) - Pathetic in the muscle task, I like Andy but can't stand Tommy

5. Amani/Marcus (5) - Amani is doing great, Marcus is too loud and annoying to watch, and I don't like his reference to football all the time! Always got lucky to claim 1st place in this kind of badly-planned legs, just as last time in Bangkok.

The Amazing Race Fan from Hong Kong!

11-27-11, 07:43 PM (EST)
13. "Week 9 Results!"
Week Nine Results!

Amani & Marcus who have steadily risen up the lvoe list after being in last place as recently as week three take over the lead leaving last weeks top team Bill & Cathi in second place this week.

Jeremy & Sandy remain mired in last place while Andy & Tommy move down again into 4th place.

Rank
Team
First Place Votes
Last Place Votes
AverageRank
Direction
Amani & Marcus
Bill & Cathi
Ernie & Cindy
Andy & Tommy
Jeremy & Sandy

Capn2patch put me in motion!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •