The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.8"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-14-11, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.8"

Do the Bunny Hop!!!

Cutest.Task.Ever.

This week, teams flew to Copenhagen, Denmark. There were prearranged flights, but all teams, except Amani & Marcus, chose to get earlier ones.

Once in Copenhagen, they had to make their way to bell tower, a tall building with a spiral staircase outside, which didn’t open until 7:30 am. The clue told them to go to a castle, where they faced the roadblock – learn 3 different dance sequences to impress the countess.

After, they made their way to a farm where they performed the detour: hopped up– set up an agility course and race a bunny without knocking anything down – or – churned out – get cream, churn it until it solidifies, then make 6 bricks of butter in a mold. In between, there was another double U-turn! Ernie & Cindy used it on Bill & Cathi, who in turn used it on Laurence & Zac. Next! … it was off the pit stop!

Be sure to check out the week 7 rankings!

On to the list!

rank. Names (last week)

1. Bill/Cathi (1) – Amazing!!! They held on to 2nd place even with being U-turned!
2. Amani/Marcus (2) – They overcame another rough leg (yes, it was their own fault not checking flights), but they not only made up the lost time, they also passed 2 other teams!
3. Andy/Tommy (3) – Still *yawning*
4. Ernie/Cindy (4) – You know you’re first and don’t think you can beat the old folks, so you U-turn them? Whatever.
5. Jeremy/Sandy (5) – I wouldn’t have cared if they were the ones to go.

Philiminated: Laurence/Zac (6) – Good riddance! Zac was cool, but Laurence? JERK!

Ok, people!!! This is a love list! You know what to do!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.8 newsomewayne 11-14-11 1
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.8 Estee 11-14-11 2
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.8 emydi 11-14-11 3
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.8 Max Headroom 11-14-11 4
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.8 TARFAN76 11-14-11 5
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.8 altpeach 11-14-11 6
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.8 Belle Book 11-14-11 7
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.8 KwietOne 11-14-11 8
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.8 featherfish81 11-15-11 9
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.8 kidflash212 11-15-11 10
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.8 louislam 11-20-11 11
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.8 Belle Book 11-20-11 12
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.8 beau_30 11-20-11 13
 Week 8 Results! kidflash212 11-20-11 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-11, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.8"
1. Bill/Cathi - Their determination, racing skills, and attitudes have been supreme this whole race.
2. Andy/Tommy - Great teamwork and support. They're not only skilled racers, they are having a lot of fun during the whole thing.

BTW, when racing for second/third, don't you think they could've beaten Bill/Cathi if they wanted too?

3. Armani/Marcus - You can rest when you're dead. Always, always, always check for better flights. Especially when the clue mentions that as an option.
4. Ernie/Cindy - Race to win the leg, sure. But don't give the lame excuse of trying to win the million on U-turning B/C. You were in 1st and 2nd, not 5th and 6th.
5. Jeremy/Sandy - Learn to read a map and understand the difference between North and South.
6. Philiminated - Laurence/Zac - I blame Zac for them losing. If he hadn't chosen such a douchbag for a partner, he might still be in it.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-11, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.8"
BTW, when racing for second/third, don't you think they could've beaten Bill/Cathi if they wanted too?

I'll go along with this. The U-Turn was well-known by the approach to the mat: with Ernie & Cindy likely having claimed the prize (unless traffic or rules breakage had happened), I think the snowboarders conceded second place and the one-minute departure edge that came with it. I'm a little surprised they didn't push for it as a just-in-case -- but we don't know how far behind the two teams were. Anything over half an hour knocks out most penalty times, and as for traffic -- they knew they were clear on the way in, so...

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-11, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.8"
1. Bill Cathi(8)(3)(5)(6)(3)(2)(2)-Cathi kicked butt in the dancing and they did a great job with being Uturned.

2. Andy/Tommy (1)(1)(1)(1)(5)(4)(4)-didn't make any mistakes this week. ANdy? (I can't keep their names straight) did great in dancing.

3. Amani/Marcus(6)(5)(7)(5)(1)(1)(1)-did well getting back into it but they made a really bad mistake with the flight

4. Jeremy Sandy(5)(4)(6)(7)(7)(6)(5)-I knew as soon as she said I hope we don't get lost that they would.

5. Ernie/Cindy(3)(6)(3)(3)(4)(3)(3)-Cindy, that was really awful strategy..Cindy should have listened to Ernie...and Ernie should have grown a set and told her no. Totally unnecessary to U turn BC. You don't win the million dollars by coming in 1st on the 8th leg. Was Fiji worth it?

Philiminated Laurence/Zac (2)(2)(2)(2)(6)(7)(6)-Laurence should have done the dancing if he thought he was better...he should have left harder roadblocks for stronger Zac. Then they got lost...oh well I won't miss them

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-11, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.8"
Like:
1. Amani/Marcus (1) - Though they frequently make bad decisions, nobody works harder than these two, and I loved Marcus' reactions to the racing bunny.

Meh:
2. Andy/Tommy (3) - JAAMT (Just Another Alpha Male Team).
3. Ernie/Cindy (2) - Another week, another dumb, shortsighted decision. Hope that Fiji trip is fun. *eye roll*
4. Bill/Cathi (4) - They've been quietly effective, but I find it impossible to root for them.

Don't like:
5. Jeremy/Sandy (5) - If Sandy is consistently a poor navigator, why isn't she driving so Jeremy can navigate? Though they limited their bickering this episode, they're just a lousy team.

Philiminated: Laurence/Zac (6) - Good bye and good riddance to Laurence. Zac, we'll miss you.

TARFAN76 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-14-11, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TARFAN76 Click to send private message to TARFAN76 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.8"
I agree that the snowboarders intentionally allowed Mom & Pop to take 2nd. I think that reflects on their feelings for Mom & Pop compared to their awareness that Cindy doesn't deserve that kind of hall pass (when they didn't "let" her win last time.) She is not likable to me after doing that.

1. Bill & Cathy - They are proving themselves every week. I know I definitely underestimated their staying power. I'm enjoying their tenacity and their consistent sportsmanship. I saw the preview for next week and their bods in the body-building competition are totally mind boggling!
2. Tommy & Andy - They were under the radar this week and it's hard to believe that although they have won repeatedly, nobody was even tempted to u-turn them. They had fun, like always, and offered encouragement to a late arriving team. I still like and respect them a lot.
3. Amani & Marcus - Their ability to come from the back and pass people cracks me up. And I'm with Max - the bunny enthusiasm was hilarious.
4. Jeremy & Sandy - She kicked but in the dancing task but managed to get them pretty lost. And did you notice how determined she was to pick a fight? What? What did you say?!! Jeremy managed to keep his cool which I admired. She was just begging for a chance to argue and I'm sure deny that it was her fault. Looked to me like it was her fault.
5. Ernie & Cindy - I love Ernie but thanks to Cindy, he's on the bottom. His obvious resistance to U-turn anyone was endearing but his failure to stand up to the queen was not quite so admirable. She didn't even consider for one second making the decision as a team. There was no room for discussion. WE'RE DOING IT! And why did they need to? I hope they don't win the million dollars. And I hope Ernie doesn't spend the rest of his life being led around on her leash. He can do so much better.

Goners: Dad - even while being resigned to whatever happens, happens (which seemed rather supportive) he still managed to assure the world he could have done it better. Poor Zak had trouble mastering the dance which looked like something I would have had huge trouble with, too, so I felt bad for him. Zak seemed like a nice kid but Dad was not always easy to cheer for.

altpeach 137 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-14-11, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail altpeach Click to send private message to altpeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.8"
LAST EDITED ON 11-16-11 AT 11:49 AM (EST)

1. Amani/Marcus- Lvoe this team. Team Comeback, can't wait to see next week and the pose off.
2. Bill/Cathi- Second again.
3. Andy/Tommy- Ok.
4. Ernie/Cindy- They make some bad decisions.
5. Jeremy/Sandy- Why couldn't this have been a double elim leg?

Laurence/Zac- good riddance.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-14-11, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.8"
Here are my rankings:

1. Bill & Cathi -- made the fewest mistakes and is the most entertaining team.

2. Ernie & Cindy -- I think their bad use of a U-Turn was because they lost when they didn't use it last week. So they moved to use it when they had the chance. It would've been smarter to use it last week, unfortunately.

3. Amani & Marcus -- even worse decision than Ernie & Cindy's! They were lucky others made worse mistakes.

4. Andy & Tommy -- they are smart racers but they're really boring for me.

5. Jeremy & Sandy -- I hope they're gone next week. Idiots.

Philiminated: Laurence & Zac. What a comedy of errors for them, not all of it their own making. Still, they paid the price for it.

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-14-11, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.8"
LOVE:
#1 Bill/Cathi - love the bastards comment - still came in second EVEN with the U-turn.
#2 Andy/Tommy - having fun with the race
#3 Amani/Marcus - must be the editing, but I never see them fight - jump over a rabbit? Marcus is so funny. Impressed they were able to beat out 2 teams from that nap in Amsterdam.

HATE (no middle ground here)
#4 Jeremy/Sandy - close tie with Ernie/Cindy - as usual got lucky AGAIN
#5 Ernie/Cindy - another waste - U-turn when you know in you're in first? LOL Cindy is a moron. Ernie saying they were robbed of first place to Tommy/Andy? Well, had Cindy not fallen - just MAYBE you could have gotten first!

Phlm'd: Laurence/Zac - won't miss Laurence at all

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-15-11, 01:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.8"
1)Andy/Tommy (2,1,skipped,1,1,1,1) - Another solid leg, and I appreciate how you were happy for Ernie and Cindy.
2)Bill/Cathi (7,6,s,6,5,4,2) - Good attitude about the U-turn, and once you've been U-turned I don't blame you for doing it to someone else, though I probably would have picked the closest opponent.
3)Ernie/Cindy (1,3,s,3,3,2,4) - Using the U-turn just to come in first is kind of lame, but since the other team wasn't eliminated it's okay.
4)Amani/Marcus (5,5,s,5,2,5,3) - I liked your attitude at the detour, but before that? "I hate being lost, but I hate asking for directions" - you can't have it both ways. And ALWAYS look for a better flight.
5)Jeremy/Sandy (8,7,s,7,7,6,5) - Good job not yelling at Sandy in the car when you were lost. I could tell you wanted to, but you held it in. You might have moved up for that, but no one fell below you.

Philiminated: Laurence/Zac (3,2,s,2,4,7,6) - Clearly, you were really lost, and for once it wasn't the U-turn that did you in.

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-11, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.8"
1)Jeremy & Sandy - I'm putting them on top because every other team annoyed me more. I like Jeremy - Sandy not so much.

2)Amani & Marcus - Amazing they survived that airport blunder - the Hours of Operation bunch point saved them to some extent but they were able to pass two other teams.

3)Ernie & Cindy - Still lvoe Ernie (and am looking forward to seeing Ernie & Jeremy next week ) but Cindy is terrible and drags this team down to this place. Stupid use of the U-Turn - Bill & Cathi could not have outrun them the way Andy & Tommy did last leg.

4)Bill & Cathi - Good for them that they are staying competitive but I just don't feel any lvoe for them. Don't really know why - maybe it's Bill's wild-eyed expressions or Cathi's irritating voice.

5)Andy & Tommy - They are turning into my most loathed team of all time - BJ & Tyler. They seem so smug, I hope to see them fall way behind at least once during this race. Didn't get to post last week so I wanted to mention this - I can't fault them for going all out to win - it is a competition but the condescending, rub it in hug one of them gave Ernie was a d-bag move.

Philiminated: Good Riddance, and after seeing the coming attractions, I am glad they got lost as Jeremy will be much more fun to see posing than Laurence.

Capn2patch put me in motion!

louislam 454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-20-11, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail louislam Click to send private message to louislam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.8"
1. Ernie/Cindy (2) - They really learnt from last leg's experience! I know Bill/Cathi are good people and I like them, but after losing last leg because of not U-turning the team behind, it makes perfect sense for them to do so this week, especially when it involves driving in between. It's strange that many people said they were stupid not to u-turn A/T last week but hated them for doing so to B/C this week.

2. Bill/Cathi (1) - Love them, they did so great in ALL tasks, and still managed to get 2nd place after being U-turned. Hope they understand E/C did not do it personally.

3. Andy/Tommy (4) - They could not maintain their lead after this driving leg, it shows that what the previously legs were lack of -- navigation, and these 2 are not very good at it.

4. Jeremy/Sandy (3) - Surprised me to see them getting 2nd to last this leg! I really think they were toast when everyone finished detour, but they managed to survive from other people's mistakes again~

5. Amani/Marcus (5) - No matter how well they did in tasks, the fatal mistake of being lazy and not bother to check any other flights got them last place on my list. I can't believe how lazy and ignorant they were, they are really lucky there's a big bunch for them to catch up. Besides, I hope Marcus stop yelling encouraging words anymore as it's getting annoying...

Philiminated - Laurence/Zac (6) - Victim of the bunch and u-turn, but I think the biggest problem is losing their way to the pit stop. How could you get lost going to Copenhagen? Just go to the city centre and find! How difficult was that?

The Amazing Race Fan from Hong Kong!

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-11, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.8"
I think it's mostly because Bill & Cathi are so popular and likeable that people hate Ernie & Cindy for U-Turning them.

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-20-11, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.8"
bill/cathi
andy/tommy
armani/marcus
ernie/cindy
jeremy/sandy

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-11, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Week 8 Results!"
Is it Week Eight Already?

Bill & Cathi continue to gain the lvoe of our listers - finishing in first place yet again, capturing 7 out of 12 first place votes. Not bad for a team that looked hopeless in the premiere episode. Andy & Tommy flip flop with Armani & Marcus - taking a close second and dropping Armani & Marcus down to third.

On the bottom again are Jeremy & Sandy who get seven last place votes and no lvoe around here.

Rank
Team
First Place Votes
Last Place Votes
AverageRank
Direction
Bill & Cathi
Andy & Tommy
Armani & Marcus
Ernie & Cindy
Jeremy & Sandy

Capn2patch put me in motion!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •