The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.12 (finale)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-12-11, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.12 (finale)"

Most Boring Finale Ever!!!

This week, teams had to get back to the US. Hotlanta to be exact. Once in Atlanta, they had successfully complete a landing in a flight simulator. Marcus had big problems. After leaving the flight simulator task, we pretty much knew Ernie & Cindy had it in the bag.

Next, they had to find the house of Margaret Mitchell, aka The Dump, who wrote Gone with the Wind, and type out their next clue on an old typewriter.

That clue sent them to Turner Field, the site of Hank Aaron's records, where they had to scale a map wall and trace out their entire race route. Once completed, it was off to the pit stop - Swan House.

Be sure to check out the week 11 rankings by kidflash!

On to the list!

rank. Names (last week)

1. Amani/Marcus (1) – Too long at the flight simulator cost you big time.

2. Jeremy/Sandy (2) – Too bad you didn't look deeper at that Dump clue. Home Depot? really?

3. Ernie/Cindy (3) – Good leg for them, but it really sucked for me when 10 minutes into the show, the team you least want to win takes a big lead.

Rankings for the Season

01. Bill/Cathi - Love them!
02. Amani/Marcus - Love them too!
03. Andy/Tommy - Great except for the Jesus speak.
04. Jeremy/Sandy - Hated them at first. In the end, they were OK.
05. Ernie/Cindy - Yay you won. Now go away!
06. Laurence/Zac - Laurence was a jerk. I really liked Zac.
07. Justin/Jennifer - Meh.
08. Ethan/Jenna - Who?
09. Ron/Bill - Who?
10. Kaylani/Lisa - Dumb girls.
11. Liz/Marie - Screaming twins.

OK, people!!! This is a love list! You know what to do!

I've been 2 Patched!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.12 (fin... altpeach 12-12-11 1
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.12 (fin... Belle Book 12-12-11 2
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.12 (fin... emydi 12-12-11 3
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.12 (fin... PsychoKitty 12-12-11 4
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.12 (fin... Max Headroom 12-12-11 5
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.12 (fin... KwietOne 12-13-11 6
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.12 (fin... TARFAN76 12-13-11 7
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.12 (fin... olathejoe 12-13-11 8
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.12 (fin... milkachulina 12-14-11 9
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.12 (fin... Toban 12-14-11 10
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.12 (fin... beau_30 12-18-11 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

altpeach 137 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-12-11, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail altpeach Click to send private message to altpeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.12 (finale)"
***Oh my, what a boring episode. I would not have known this was a finale had I not watched all season long.

1. Amani/Marcus- I adore her. She is so patient and supportive with him. Lvoed how at the end she gently chastised him for his outburst. She is one of my fav racers of all-time.

2. Sandy/Jeremy- Being from Atlanta, as soon as I heard "The Dump" I knew a team would go there.

3. Cindy/Ernie- Of the remaining teams, this was the worst possible scenario for me.

Rankings for the season:

1. Amani/Marcus- Lvoe them!!
2. Bill/Cathi- Lvoe them too!
3. Andy/Tommy- They were fun to watch.
4. Justin/Jennifer- Good racers except for the BIG mistake.
5. Sandy/Jeremy- More tolerable towards the end.
6. Kaylani/Lisa- They were ok.
7. Cindy/Ernie- Annoying to the end.
8. Liz/Marie- Too much bickering and your excitement over washing the elephant was creepily wierd.
9. Ethan/Jenna- Forgot they were on this season.
10. Ron/Bill- Forgot they were on this season.
11. Laurence/Zac- Laurence was the worst.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-12-11, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.12 (finale)"
Here are my rankings for the final leg:

1. Ernie & Cindy -- I'm probably one of the few people who wanted them to win -- and I'm glad they did!

2. Amani & Marcus -- I liked them, just not as much as Ernie & Cindy. But next time, don't make Marcus a pilot!

3. Jeremy & Sandy -- they grew on me a bit, but they are still my least favorite team of the three.

Here are my final overall rankings:

1. Kaylani & Lisa -- I think I would have liked them if they'd been around longer.

2. Ernie & Cindy -- I wasn't as annoyed by them as a lot of people were.

3. Bill & Cathi -- I liked them, just not as much as Ernie & Cindy. And I didn't mind that Ernie & Cindy U-Turned them.

4. Amani & Marcus -- again, I liked them but not as much as the teams I put ahead of them.

5. Liz & Marie -- they were okay. Not my favorite team but I was glad that they went out on a high note.

6. Ethan & Jenna -- I'm glad they got the chance to do the Race, even if their time was short.

7. Ron & Bill -- who?

8. Andy & Tommy -- I don't like alpha-male teams much and their Jesus talk got on my nerves somewhat. But they weren't bad.

9. Justin & Jennifer -- at first I really disliked them, but later they grew on me.

10. Laurence & Zac -- the fact that I liked Zac ensured that this team moved ahead of Jeremy & Sandy in my personal list.

11. Jeremy & Sandy -- although my least favorite team in the Race, I've seen worse teams than them -- and will see one next season, unfortunately.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-11, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.12 (finale)"
They could have gotten some money from Allstate (RECALCULATING...I wish the guy in the commercial would have shown up in the taxi!) and Prilosec.

1. Amani/Marcus(6)(5)(7)(5)(1)(1)(1)(3)(1)(1)(1)- I wonder if Amani could have taken over as pilot? She is a great lady. He is great in his own football kind of way. I wish they had won.

2. Jeremy Sandy(5)(4)(6)(7)(7)(6)(5)(4)(3)(3)(2)-the DUMP cost them the million. They were rehabed a bit in the last few eps.

3. Ernie/Cindy(3)(6)(3)(3)(4)(3)(3)(5)(4)(4)(3)- I love Ernie....he says losing to the other teams in finale would be like losing to his brother...which is a nice gesture....like good old sibling rivalry. Cindy says it would be like losing to stupid people. And her charity...it sounds like she wants to try to make everyone to be just like her. I didn't understand what they wanted to do. I wish them luck though

OVERALL

1. Amani/Marcus - I really loved them throughout most of the race. Their kids are lucky to have such great parents
2. Bill/Cathi - great team and kicked butt!
3. Andy/Tommy - great racers, keep Jesus out of the race. I bet their Tebow fans
4. Jeremy/Sandy - much better as race went on
5. Justin/Jennifer - they got better but not greatest raceers
6. Ethan/Jenna - I wish they would have gone further
7. Laurence/Zac - Laurence's attitude toward women was awful. Zac was a good kid, even as spoiled as he is
8. Ernie/Cindy - I really did not like Cindy. Ernie was great
9. Ron/Bill - Who?
10. Kaylani/Lisa - meh
11. Liz/Marie - did not like them but their elephant scene was great

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-12-11, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.12 (finale)"
I loved it - it was very satisfying and I'm glad Ernie & Cindy won over the others ;) He rocked the plane and she rocked the map.

Amani has the patience of the Goddess, and poor Marcus - how frustrating for him and them. Jeremy and Sandy - why did they keep wandering around the store? Gag. . . typical of their racing style. And I was amazed everyone was flummoxed by the "l" on the typewriter. Am I really that old? ;)

Anyhoo - I don't see Cindy's comments at the very end re her parents view as nasty (someone posted on the end of RealityTV's main article). I too was raised as an overachiever, and it's something to overcome ;)

Season LVOE:

01. Bill/Cathi - Love them! - Great attitudes and great ability to stay focused (most of the time) and keep going ;)

02. Andy/Tommy - I picked them as possible winners from the get go. They were always so appreciative of the race. Great guys and really capable. Some dumb moves and the Jesus speak turns me off, but I really wanted them to win it.

03. Amani/Marcus - Love her, like him, but the football analogies drive me completely! bonkers. There are other words and experiences in life Marcus ;) She is SO patient with him and they are cute together and it's nice to see such a content couple.

04. Ron/Bill - Seemed really nice and physical enough to complete the race. Would have liked to see them go farther, but oh well!

05. Ernie/Cindy - He seems really nice, and is starting to stand up to her. She needs to let go of her family's expectations and her own and enjoy life more. I wish them well.

The rest:

06. Jeremy/Sandy - I could just never like them. They are the local SF couple, I should like them, . . . but I never could. .. and therefore couldn't forgive them their bumbling and arguing.

07. Laurence/Zac - So disappointing! I had pegged THEM as possible winners too from the first episode. Lawrence turned out to be a jerk - not Jonathan level but a jerk. Zac is stuck with him .. .

08. Ethan/Jenna - Never wanted them to win - should not have been here - already have their money ;) Meh

09. Justin/Jennifer - Ugly behavior. He is nice, and she is so quick to anger and judgement. Hated them. . .

10. Kaylani/Lisa - Dumb girls. "But we are here to prove Vegas girls are smart!" Yeesh! Should have been Philiminated at the airport.

11. Liz/Marie - Shrill and stupid. Don't know how they lasted as long as they did.

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Sigs by Cig

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-11, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.12 (finale)"
This week:

1. Amani/Marcus
2. Ernie/Cindy
3. Jeremy/Sandy

The whole season:

1. Amani/Marcus
2. Andy/Tommy
3. Ernie/Cindy
4. Bill/Cathi
5. Jeremy/Sandy
6. Kaylani/Lisa
7. Ron/Bill
8. Justin/Jennifer
9. Ethan/Jenna
10. Liz/Marie
11. Laurence/Zac

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-13-11, 01:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.12 (finale)"
LAST EDITED ON 12-13-11 AT 01:32 AM (EST)

I think this is the first TAR I've actually fast-forwarded through. But I did notice the comments made by Cindy.

FINALE
I HATED THEM ALL THIS FINALE EPISODE

OVERALL
#1 Bill/Cathi
#2 Andy/Tommy
#3 Amani/Marcus
#4 Jeremy/Sandy
#5 Laurence/Zac
#6 Justin/Jennifer
#7 Ethan/Jenna
#8 Kaylani/Lisa
#9 Liz/Marie
#10 Ron/Bill
#11 Ernie/Cindy

TARFAN76 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-13-11, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TARFAN76 Click to send private message to TARFAN76 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.12 (finale)"
Two things:

Cindy infuriated me with her comment about A students losing to C students. Did she say the word stupid or did I dream it?! If not said out loud, it was definitely implied. I did not dig that one bit. But in the end, they did figure it out way sooner than the other two teams. The theory presented last week about the team mentioning the million dollars somewhere along the line is proving more true by the season. Brilliant observation! (was it Kid or Max?)

Also, I appreciate the fact that Amani is determined that the world understand that what we saw is not the norm for her big old football player in moments of frustration. And I am glad for that assurance. I can only imagine his feeling overwhelmed and helpless so nobody can judge him too harshly, I don't suppose. But he was not a good pilot. Must be a good hubby and dad and that's more important.

I was actually pulling for underdogs Jeremy and Sandy but they just allowed themselves to get off on the wrong tangent and didn't try to recalibrate soon enough - even when it was painfully clear they were barking up the wrong tree.

Season Team rankings:
1. Andy & Tommy (I really thought they had it in the bag)
2. Bill & Cathy - they proved that age is not always a deal breaker
3. Amani & Marcus - Mainly on her behalf. Thought ending in their hometown would have been a greater benefit. We didn't get to see how quickly they recovered after their flight landed a few times.
4. Bill & Ron - I had anticipated enjoying that team but they were gone way too soon to get to know them well.
5. Ernie & Cindy - Mainly on Ernie's behalf. Cindy, the superior overachiever was kind of fun at times but I can't get past her sense of being better than anyone else.
6. Jeremy & Sandy - Liked him more than her but they both got more tolerable along the way. Second place ain't bad!!
7. Ethan & Jenna - seemed nice enough but they didn't need the money.
8. Laurence & Zak - Zak was more fun than Dad but still not the worst team of all time.
9/10/11 TIE: Twins, Vegas Girls, Justin/Jennifer

olathejoe 72 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-11, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail olathejoe Click to send private message to olathejoe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.12 (finale)"
>Two things:
>
>Cindy infuriated me with her comment
>about A students losing to
>C students. Did she
>say the word stupid or
>did I dream it?!
>If not said out loud,
>it was definitely implied.
>I did not dig that
>one bit.

I don't have a Lvoe list, but I wanted to pipe in and say I completely agree with tarfan. I was actually to the point where I wouldn't have minded if they won, esp. with Earnie saying losing to either of the other two teams would be like losing to a sibling...how nice, but then the ##### had to put her feelings into words and now the whole world knows that she thinks she is better than everyone. I hope her parents are reading this and they realize what a stuck-up ##### they created. And no, they didn't figure out the last clue before everyone, they googled it. A+ students who use google are cheaters, and I can say that since they didn't have google (or the internet) when I was in school.

PS: I can't wait to see what charity they are going to start so we can tell (maybe) wth she was rambling on about. Sounded like a bunch of bs to me.

milkachulina 67 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-11, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail milkachulina Click to send private message to milkachulina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.12 (finale)"
1) Amani & By Default, Marcus - I AM CONVINCED MARCUS NEVER LEFT THE TYPEWRITER. Even though the pilot exercise was trouble for him, I guarantee you that the typewriter task revealed just what a freaking idiot he is. Do you wonder why we never got to see them doing the final challenge? I bet it's because they never did. I bet the producers just went to "The Dump" and told him to head to the final stop. Also, Marcus must have bored himself with his tired football analogies because he accidentally switched to basketball; caught his error; and went back to football. Amani is great. Marcus tries to hard. They should hang their head in shame that they lost this in the ATL, their very own backyard. One more thing: how is it that Marcus was able to land, although bumpy, then consistently slide off the runway? That was weird to me.

2) Jeremy & Sandy - I was really cheering for these two after it was apparent that Amani & Marcus were toast. Alas, they got some really bad advice. I feel sorry for them. That just sucked. And, it's not that I was in lvoe with Jeremy & Sandy. It's just that I completely hate...

3) Ernie & "That Delusional Female Dog" - I absolutely despise the "B" word, and refuse to refer to anyone that way. So, I kind of moved around the term with Cindy. Did any of you see The Help? If so, you'll know what I mean when I say I want to serve Cindy a big plate of Chocolate Pie. I consider her rants about perfection and family expectations to be stereotypical and racist. She thinks those stereotypes come across as positive and worthy of respect. Clearly, she is mistaken. Moreover, she melts down at any, and I mean ANY, mishap. So, she proves time and time again that she isn't as emotionally and mentally strong as she claims to be. Ernie's alright. I hope he soon builds up the nerve to exit the closet. I am very unclear as to what the charity is for. I suspect Cindy intends to gross considerable income through this proposed organization she discussed. What that organization is exactly is beyond me.

Rankings for the Season:
1) Amani/Marcus (even though I am tough on him)
2) Andy/Tommy
3) Jeremy/Sandy
4) Bill/Cathi
5) Jennifer/Justin
6) Liz/Marie
7) Kaylani/Lisa
8) Ron/Bill
9) Ethan/Jenna
10) Cindy/Ernie

Toban 110 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-14-11, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Toban Click to send private message to Toban Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.12 (finale)"
Finale:

1. Amani and Marcus
2. Jeremy and Sandy
3. Ernie and Cindy: In her post-game interview, she sort of explained the A vs C student as meaning the two other remaining teams were sort of average on the race as compared to the "A" students Andy and Tommy, who won 6 legs. In that context, it doesn't sound as bad. While She had some grating personality characteristics, she was funny sometimes, she was self-aware of her shortcomings and she was a pretty good racer. Ernie seems like a really decent guy although maybe a bit of a pushover. All in all, while I would have preferred one of the other two teams to win, I still like these two and am satisfied with the outrcome.

Overall:

1. Amani/Marcus
2. Justin/Jennifer
3. Kaylani/Lisa
4. Jeremy/Sandy
5. Liz/Marie
6. Ernie/Cindy
7. Bill/Cathi
8. Ron/Bill
9. Ethan/Jenna
10. Andy/Tommy
11. Laurence/Zac

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-18-11, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.12 (finale)"
Rankings for all season
1 Bill/Cathi
2 Andy/Tommy
3 Amani/Marcus
4 Ernie/Cindy
5 Jeremy/Sandy
6 Laurence/Zac
7 Ron/Bill
8 Justin/Jennifer
9 Ethan/Jenna
10 Kaylani/Lisa
11 Liz/Marie

Had another fun season. See you at Season 20

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •