The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-17-11, 07:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.4"

My, This is a Helpful Bunch!!!

Do they not realize they are competing against each other?

This week, teams went to Phuket, Thailand and had some problems navigating the flights because there were no direct ones, but that didn’t matter! Once there, they had to wait until 8 am to do anything else! So we had a mega bunch point!

Finally, in the morning, they had to face wind and currents in the detours – construct a coral nursery, and then install it in the ocean – or – assemble 20 beach chairs and 10 umbrellas on a very windy beach.

Once finished, they had to jump back in their boat, tell the driver where to go and scale an enormous cliff wall for the roadblock. After the roadblock, they had to tell their boat driver how to get to the floating town for the pit stop on the floating soccer field.

Be sure to check out the week 3 rankings!

On to the list!

rank. Names (last week)

1. Andy/Tommy (1) – Another great job and another first place!
2. Bill/Cathi (4) – They are so sweet, helpful and encouraging. How could you not like them?
3. Laurence/Zac (2) – I was surprised they had trouble with the boat as they are sailors, but they did well even with their problems.
4. Ernie/Cindy (3) – Not bad. They had some problems navigating the waters too.
5. Amani/Marcus (5) – I like them pretty well. Amani did an awesome job at the roadblock. They had trouble finding the pit stop, so lost some ground.
6. Justin/Jennifer (7) – A good leg for them! I like them more than the bottom two this week.
7. Jeremy/Sandy (6) – Please go back to being invisible.
8. Liz/Marie (8) – Why, oh, why did it have to be a non-elimination? Please just go away!

OK, people!!! This is a lvoe list. You know what to do.

Special thanks go out to the amazing kidflash! Normally our super stat guy, he really came through for us when I was too busy to get this thread started on Mondays for the last two weeks. Big thanks and *smooooochies*

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.4 emydi 10-17-11 1
   LOL moonbaby 10-17-11 2
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.4 altpeach 10-17-11 3
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.4 Belle Book 10-17-11 4
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.4 Max Headroom 10-17-11 5
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.4 featherfish81 10-17-11 6
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.4 kidflash212 10-18-11 7
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.4 TARFAN76 10-18-11 8
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.4 KwietOne 10-19-11 9
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.4 cahaya 10-23-11 10
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.4 beau_30 10-23-11 11
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.4 louislam 10-23-11 12
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.4 PsychoKitty 10-23-11 13
 Week 4 Results! kidflash212 10-23-11 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-11, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.4"
1. Andy/Tommy (1)(1)(1)-Dude Love the beard! they continue to rock the course and I think they are becoming my fave team evah!

2. Laurence/Zac (2)(2)(2)-I didn't like that they didn't try to go back to coral reef task. They could have done it. They tried to hard on navigation just ask the guy where it is, they all knew.

3. Ernie/Cindy(3)(6)(3)-I like again that they prepared for rock climbing...but maybe some compass reading would have been a good idea. They remain this high but I can see them falling bc of Cindy

4. Justin/Jennifer (10)(7)(4) -did well, had a bit of drama. Jennifer rocked the rock climbing

5. Amani/Marcus(6)(5)(7)-I like how they are trying to show their kids perserverance, etc. Amani didn't help much at coral reef task but she too rocked the rock climbing.

6. Bill Cathi(8)(3)(5)-she should do some tasks. She could have done the rock climbing and the twins were far behind.

7. Jeremy Sandy(5)(4)(6)-well they came out of hiding. I don't like Sandy much. She didn't help on either coral or chairs and she could have easily done rock climbing. She's whining more than Cindy now.

8. Liz/Marie(11)(8)(8)-loved the dudes laughing at them. I have been doing that since season started. I thought it was too early for another NEL. I thought when they mentioned their dad dying they were getting their swan song. Hope it's next week.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-11, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "LOL"
I was just going to respond: "Dude, love the Lvoe List!"

Love those guys!

altpeach 137 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-17-11, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail altpeach Click to send private message to altpeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.4"
1. Andy/Tommy- They made this leg look sooo easy. And they're fun.
2. Amani/Marcus- Brownie points for trying to help the twins and she did so much better than I thought she would rock climbing.
3. Justin/Jennifer- You are a better team when you don't bicker.
4. Bill/Cathi- Love their banter back and forth. C: Love the view from here. B: Hush, old lady.
5. Laurence/Zac- Great sailors huh?
6. Ernie/Cindy- Good for Cindy not freaking out when they went the wrong way.
7. Liz/Marie- Lifeguards huh?
8. Jeremy/Sandy- Can you go back to not saying anything and being the invisible team we couldn't remember?

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-17-11, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.4"
Here are my rankings for the leg:

1. Andy & Tommy -- you really are fun, but you seem too much like an alpha-male team to me.

2. Ernie & Cindy -- you were better this week than last but you had navigational problems.

3. Bill & Cathi -- a really nice team. Which means they'll probably be out next.

4. Laurence & Zac -- a little surprising that they had some navigational problems, but I like them.

5. Amani & Marcus -- I like them too but Marcus needs to get more into shape.

6. Justin & Jennifer -- for once, they're out of the bottom of the pack for me!

7. Liz & Marie -- rough leg for you two, thanks to physical weakness. Maybe you should've set the umbrellas up first.

8. Jeremy & Sandy -- and just when they stop being invisible, I hate them. Please return to invisibility status!

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-11, 11:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.4"
Like:
1. Andy/Tommy (1) - Continuing to kick butt. Great work!
2. Laurence/Zac (2) - Slipping a little but still mostly enjoyable to watch.

Meh:
3. Ernie/Cindy (3) - Another mediocre effort but they're still tolerable.
4. Jeremy/Sandy (5) - Still barely know them. Can't say I like them too much.
5. Bill/Cathi (4) - Cathi is downright annoying, Bill seems ok.

Don't like:
6. Amani/Marcus (7) - Meh, I don't think I'll ever be a fan of theirs.
7. Justin/Jennifer (8) - At least they're trying.
8. Liz/Marie (6) - Horrible racers and unpleasant to watch.

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-17-11, 11:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.4"
Like:
1)Andy/Tommy (2,1,skipped) - Remember, always book all your tickets when you start - you can change them later if you need to. And you almost took Laurence and Zac with you, but the bunch point helped (though seeing how some teams fared on the leg, 50 minutes back wasn't that much)
2)Laurence/Zac (3,2,s) - Normally, I don't believe people when they blame the map. However, since you're used to nautical charts I'll give you a pass. Next time don't try to overcomplicate it, it looked like the other teams just pointed out where they wanted to go and that was it.
3)Ernie/Cindy (1,3,s) - After looking great the first leg you seem to be getting more and more stressed out. Just relax and do your thing, and you'll be fine.

Neutral:
4)Liz/Marie (11,8,s) - They got way too stressed at the chairs, but otherwise they're doing ok.
5)Amani/Marcus (5,5,s) - They're getting along, and clearly know each other well, as Amani's comments about Marcus's "phrase of the day" proved.
6)Bill/Cathi (7,6,s) - They keep chugging along, but I don't think they have the drive to actually win.
7)Jeremy/Sandy (8,7,s) - We saw more of them this week, and it didn't seem that good. I don't really like how they treat each other.
8)Justin/Jennifer (9,9,s) - I don't know who started it, but her attitude is really annoying.

Philiminated
No one

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-11, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.4"
1)Ernie & Cindy - Mostly for Ernie. I really enjoyed watching him rock climb.

2)Andy & Tommy - I like them but watching then win every single week could become boring.

3)Justin & Jennifer - Bickered a little but otherwise did a good job.

4)Laurence & Zac - Sailors getting lost on the water? They are just okay to me.

5)Jeremy & Sandy - Less invisible, more irritating. At least Jeremy provides some eye candy.

6)Amani & Marcus - Never thought they'd move out of the basment for me but his arrogance seems to have been toned down. I'm wondering if it might have been an act to stand out on TV. Amani surprised me by making up the wall.

7)Bill & Cathi - Something about Bill I just don't like.

8)Liz & Marie - Whiny and incompetent.

Capn2patch put me in motion!

TARFAN76 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-18-11, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TARFAN76 Click to send private message to TARFAN76 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.4"
1. Andy & Tommy - I was disappointed that they failed to ticket properly but it didn't hurt them. They are the comeback kids. Did they ever rock that coral task! Made it look simple which it clearly was not - as demonstrated by the others who abandoned that task and switched to the "easy" one. :O)
2. Laurence & Zac - I was surprised they blindly followed the ticketing procedure with no questions asked - no verifying for themselves. Still like them, though. I liked the way Dad took ownership for their bucket mistake last week and said, "Sorry about that, man."
3. Bill & Cathi - Hanging in there longer than most expected - including me.
4. Ernie & Cindy - It's interesting to hear all the "homework" they did and training to get themselves ready for anything Phil dishes out.
5. Amani & Marcus - I like long-time married couples who still seem so happy together and speak warmly of setting good examples for their children. Seems like celebrities (sports figures, included, I guess) don't usually stay married for long periods. Also, I liked him showing some compassion and telling the twins what they needed to do with the umbrellas.
6. Justin & Jennifer - Wow - I never thought I'd move them up this much but less drama this week. I wouldn't be so proud of that bitc@ face if I was Jennifer. And that coral task looked HARD!! They did amazingly well this week.
7. Liz & Marie - Kind of incompetent but didn't totally annoy me. I did enjoy the assumption that their lifeguard experience would be helpful to their beach task. Reminds me of Groundhog Day when the piano teacher was so amazed at Phil Conners' piano skill in a short time. His reply, "Well, my dad was a piano mover. So..."
8. Jeremy & Sandy - I had a feeling she might be a handful when things don't go her way. She likes to whine but doesn't like him to whine. He's not much better. I liked them better in previous episodes.

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-19-11, 02:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.4"
#1 - Andy/Tommy - GO GO GO!!! WOOHOO!
#2 - Laurence/Zac - hmmmm...supposed world adventurer?
#3 - Bill/Cathi
#4 - Amani/Marcus
#5 - Justin/Jennifer
#6 - Jeremy/Sandy - the invisible couple
#7 - Ernie/Cindy - still don't like 'em
#8 - Liz/Marie - DARN...a non-elimination?

Looks like my top 5 will be moving around.

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-11, 00:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.4"
1. Andy & Tommy: Superb racers with a great sense of humor. Maybe a bit too helpful, but it's not hurting them.

2. Bill & Cathi: So much for the "old folks out first" theory.

3. Laurence & Zac: The self-deprecation at "what useless sailors we are" was rather amusing. They're also skilled racers when they don't out-think themselves.

4. Ernie & Cindy: She's mellowed out a bit after picking up some experience in the Race. They're doing fine in the middle of the pack.

5. Justin & Jennifer: The bickering is over as they grow more seasoned in the Race, doing better. Kudos for completing that Coral task that the other teams gave up on.

6. Amani & Marcus: No, Marcus, you won't find a Super Bowl stadium in Thailand. His humor and her perseverance keep them in our good graces.

7. Jeremy & Sandy: We hear a lot about how their relationship needs to improve.

8. Liz & Marie: Perpetually behind the pack, the clips of them getting lost in Bangkok does not bode well for them.

Full recap here!

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-23-11, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.4"
1 Andy/Tommy
2 Laurence/Zac
3 Bill/Cathi
4 Armani/Marcus
5 Justin/Jennifer
6 Ernie/Cindy
7 Liz/Marie
8 Jeremy/Sandy

louislam 454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-23-11, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail louislam Click to send private message to louislam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.4"
1. Laurence/Zac (3) - Consistent performance though over-think at the navigation part a bit

2. Andy/Tommy (7) - Good job this week, but I sense some BJ/Tyler in them which I don't really like

3. Bill/Cathi (1) - Hope they could go far, do get a better place next week

4. Ernie/Cindy (5) - Practise climbing? Cindy really has good preparation for TAR!!! Good attitude~

5. Justin/Jennifer (6) - Good that they have less arguing this time

6. Jeremy/Sandy (2) - Seems like Sandy does not contribute much to her team, though it's good to see her helping other teams

7. Liz/Marie (4) - A bad leg for them, how could they started the beach task first and ended up hours behind?

8. Amani/Marcus (8) - Still don't like them, hope them going soon

The Amazing Race Fan from Hong Kong!

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-23-11, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.4"
Hi Everyone! I'm back ;)

Yes - this IS a race! I'd love them to stop helping so much. It makes it easier when they start to withhold information later on too ;) And Max - wonderful siggie!!!

1) Andy & Tommy - what's not to love!? So energetic and nice. And they are focused and come through! I was so grateful they were saved by the bunching . . . next time qualify the ARRIVAL times on the flights and buy some tickets! I was surprised to hear them both mention wives . . .how old are they? ;)

2) Lawrence & Zac - that WAS surprising about their navigation - just over thinking. I hope they stay in it.

3) Ernie & Cindy - yes they can be a little annoying but their preparation is so cool! They actually took the Race seriously and prepped which I think is the first time we've truly seen that. And it is paying off for them.

4) Bill & Cathi - I think they are great! Great attitudes and they work hard. I hope they stay in it.

5) Armani & Marcus - He can be a bit of a blowhard, and I was so surprised how tired he got so quickly on the task, but they are good people. She works well with his foibles.

6) Jeremy & Sandy - Who? ;0 The classic "dating couple" but undistinguishable as most are . . . and stop with the belly aching!

7 & 8) Hmm how to decide the order here? It must be a tie:

Justin & Jennifer - She is SO horribly obnoxious I want them to go away. She seems to have 2 speeds, sullen and angry. Not a whole lot of fun to watch! But she rocked the rock climbing and I was amazed!

Liz/Marie - Oh My God they are so in over their heads! Why did we get a non-elim here! I want both of these last 2 teams to go away . . . Just helpless and then to turn on each other - that was such a shame. I thought they were getting the "going home" edit too!

Can't wait until tonight!!!!

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-11, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Week 4 Results!"
Week Four Results

And I'm back! As are Andy & Tommy back on top of the Lvoe List with eleven out of thirteen first place votes. No other team comes close to them. Laurence & Zac take the second slot with Ernie & Cindy climbing into the top three this week.

Other movers include Amani & Marcus who made it out of the basement this week and took fifth place overall.

At the bottom of the list, Liz & Marie find the least lvoe around here - with seven last place votes. Jeremy & Sandy finally received some air time and they fall into second to last. Perhaps invisibility suits them.

Rank
Team
First Place Votes
Last Place Votes
AverageRank
Direction
Andy & Tommy
Laurence & Zac
Ernie & Cindy
Bill & Cathi
Amani & Marcus
Justin & Jennifer
Jeremy & Sandy
Liz & Marie

Snidget made me creepy!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •