The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.9"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-25-11, 07:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.9"

Are We Having Fun(due) Yet??!!!

I know I am!

This week, teams left the Villa Trapp and made their way by train to tiny Lichtenstein. Gary and Mallory, having come in last on the previous leg, faced the speed bump – mix and fill the gas and oil for a motorbike.

The rest of the teams got right to the roadblock – on motorbikes, they followed a map (or each other) the length of the country, then found Marco Büchel – a famous Lichtensteinian Olympian – and told him the correct distance of 22km. Once completed correctly, he directed them to Balzar Castle to meet the teammate. If it wasn’t correct, he sent them back to do it again.

After the roadblock, teams had to make their way by bus and train to Zermatt, Switzerland. Once there, they were faced with the detour: cheese – eat a large pot of fondue – or – wheeze – trudge 20 pieces of luggage to at least five different hotels and collect the tags as you go.

Once one side of the detour was complete, teams had the option of W – turning another team. Herb/Nate chose to use theirs on Jet/Cord to make sure they weren’t Philiminated! After the W – turn, teams were directed to the pit stop – Restaurant Moos!

You can view kidflash's stats from week 8 by following the link!

On to the list!

rank. Names (last week)

1. Zev/Justin (1) – Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Justin was perfect at the roadblock, but this week, Zev was the driving force! He would not let Justin give up, despite *barfing*. I loved the silly little fondue jokes and Zev wearing the pot/clue on his head at the pit stop!

2. Herb/Nate (2) – Yay!!! …for using the W– turn! So glad they were safe. I was worried. Next week, it looks like Nate finally gives Kent what he deserves for being a whiner! Do you think it would be great if Nate told him to 'man up'?!

3. Kisha/Jen (3) – They were the first ones to get the right kms answer from someone else, so maybe they were paying it forward when they helped others. They did a good job with the luggage after switching from the cheese.

4. Gary/Mallory (4) – Good job overcoming that speed bump, but really, those speed bumps are not really much of a factor.

5. Kent/Vyxsin (6) – OMG… we have to listen to them another week? This was copied form last week! No need to change my comment, eh?

Philiminated: Jet/Cord (5) – Woo Hoo!!! Good Gravy, they’re gone! Perhaps this was some karma for leaving Gary at the roadblock? Though, I think I’d rather have a good competitive team than the whiner, Kent!

I've been 2 Patched!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.9 altpeach 04-25-11 1
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.9 cahaya 04-25-11 2
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.9 Max Headroom 04-25-11 3
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.9 KwietOne 04-25-11 4
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.9 samboohoo 04-25-11 5
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.9 beau_30 04-25-11 6
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.9 MaryKat 04-25-11 7
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.9 kidflash212 04-25-11 8
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.9 Belle Book 04-25-11 9
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.9 Scuba Steve 04-25-11 10
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.9 emydi 04-26-11 11
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.9 Starshine 04-26-11 12
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.9 Zimbochick 04-26-11 13
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.9 PsychoKitty 04-26-11 14
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.9 TARFAN76 04-26-11 15
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.9 featherfish81 04-28-11 16
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.9 milkachulina 04-30-11 17
 Lvoe List results - Week 9! kidflash212 05-01-11 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

altpeach 137 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-25-11, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail altpeach Click to send private message to altpeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.9"
1. (tie) Zev/justin- Loved the completion of the cheese task and their interaction with the girls. I heart Justin.
(tie) FT/BE- Thank you for having the wisdom to use the double U-turn.
3. (a very thin gap) Kisha/Jen- They actually showed some of their personality this show.
4. Gary/Mallory- She makes me smile.
5. The Pinks- Go away already!!! (In my Charlie Brown voice) UUUUUGGGGH!!!!

Dear Cowboys, you weren't my choice to leave this week but what's that they say about karma? And please don't whine this time about others possibly cheating...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-11, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.9"
LAST EDITED ON 04-25-11 AT 10:12 AM (EST)

1. Kisha/Jen – Smart move to skip the cheese and lug the luggage! These two have flown under the radar all season, and didn't get a #1 Lvoe List vote last week, so here it is. They get along well with everyone and seemed to have improved in their racing each week. I like these ladies.

2. Gary/Mallory - The speed bump was hardly a factor as these two stayed in the game, keeping up with the rest of the teams. A pleasant suprise as a father/daughter team that do well together.

3. Zev/Justin – That fondue pot over the hunting hat on Zev's head pretty much says it all. A wacky pair who pass the cheese test.

4. Herb/Nate – Almost faced elimination after being two tickets short on the luggage task. With the Cowboy's history of making it into next-to-last for so many weeks, playing the U-turn on them was smart insurance.

5. Kent/Vyxsin – Kent is a wimp. Vyxsin has to haul him around in that luggage trolley?! She's a tough cookie and I have no clue how she can put up with Kent.

Philiminated: Jet/Cord – Sorry, boys, the trail ends here. You can get away with playing the catch-up-from-last game only so long.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-11, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.9"
I found it odd that the editing showed everyone ganging up on the cowboys, yet the only team to U-turn them was the Globetrotters, and that was out of necessity.

Like:
1. Zev/Justin (3) - Continuing an impressive stretch of racing and having a good time along the way. Color me surprised by their successes.
2. Flight Time/Big Easy (2) - Still like these two, even with their uneven racing results. Let's hope the previews don't foreshadow some serious ugliness.

Meh:
3. Gary/Mallory (1) - Wearing down and racing much less effectively of late.
4. LaKisha/Jennifer (5) - This season's quieter edit has made these two less objectionable, but I still don't like them very much.

Don't like:
5. Kent/Vyxsin (6) - Can we keep Vyxsin and lose Kent? Why she continues to put up with him is a mystery.

Philiminated: Jet/Cord (4) - A competitive alpha-male team who made one too many mistakes, but they would've been much more fun to watch than Vyxsin Kent.

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-25-11, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.9"
#1 Zev/Justin - you guys rocked both the RB and the Detour, but you guys need to remember you're in a race!
#2 Kent/Vyxsin - YES, I'm ranking them here because Vyxsin did that Liechtenstein moped task all on her own. She didn't have to rely on someone for the answer....and what was the deal with that extended hug with Marco? Haha At first annoying, it's kinda funny watching Kent whine like a girl (according to Vyxsin).

#3 THREE WAY TIE for FT/BE, Jen/Kisha, & Gary/Mallory - one of you guys would have been eliminated had it not been for Justin's help and FT/BE's "pay-it-forward" help.

Phlm'd: Jet/Cord - sad to see you guys go, but FT/BE had to do it.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-11, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.9"
1. Zev/Justin: Funny guys. Nice guys. Too nice at times. Stop helping the competition.

2. Gary/Mallory: I like them and am glad they overcame the speed bump - even if it was really a non-factor.

3. Kisha/Jen: Surprisingly moving up on my list.

4. Flight Time/Big Easy: Do your own task.

5. Kent/Vyxsin: Kent is beyond annoying.

Philiminated: Cowboys.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-25-11, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.9"
1 Zev/Justin
2 Gary/Mallory
3 FT/BE
4 Kisha/Jen
5 Kent Vysxin

Philiminated: Bye Bye my favorites. 5

MaryKat 221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-25-11, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MaryKat Click to send private message to MaryKat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.9"
1. Justin and Zev
2. Greg and Mallory
3. Lekisha and Jen
4. Globbetrotters
5. Kent and Vyxsin

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-25-11, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.9"
1)Zev & Justin - Just doing awesome, hope they can continue at this level. I do want Justin to stop giving other teams the answers.

2)Gary & Mallory - Yeah, the speed bump was basically nothing but they still made up time and seem genuinely nice.

3)Kisha & Jennifer - I've been liking them more and more but a little attitude was showing last night from the little sister. I don't quite understand why she dislikes the Cowboys so much.

4)Kent & Vyxsin - Can they just let Vyxsin run the race by herself? It's what's happening anyway.

5)Herbert & Nathaniel - I'm really tired of these two expecting others to give them the answers. Do the tasks on your own. They've yet to help anyone else. And as the number of teams dwindle, they are going to find other teams less willing to help.

Philiminated: My Sunday nights will be more pleasant now that the bad guys are gone. There must be some reason all the other teams dislike them. Jet showed disdain more than once towards Kent, they stole Herb & Nate's cab and Jet ditched Gary this leg. I don't think these guys are as honest and trustworthy as their edit suggests. Their whole aw shucks persona was a sham.

Capn2patch put me in motion!

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-11, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.9"
Here are my rankings:

1. Zev & Justin -- way to go! You really rocked the leg -- although I'd never have done the fondue Detour!

2. Gary & Mallory -- I figured you'd do okay with the Speed Bump, and I was right. Great job!

3. Kisha & Jen -- nice job working with Zev & Justin. But you should've ditched the fondue Detour sooner.

4. Flight Time & Big Easy -- rough leg for you. But at least you had the wisdom to use the U-Turn.

5. Kent & Vyksin -- Kent. Go. Away. Now!

Gonzo: Jet & Cord. Bad navigational skills, the habit of going your own way, and the U-Turn thanks to being a real strong team combined to do you in. Too bad.

Scuba Steve 1644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-25-11, 11:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scuba%20Steve Click to send private message to Scuba%20Steve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.9"
1. Zev/Justin
2. Kisha/Jen
3. Gary/Mallory
4. Flight Time/Big Easy

GIGANTIC GAP

5. Kent/Vyxsin

Philiminated: Jet/Cord - Goodbye and good riddance.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-11, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.9"
1. Zev/Justin (2)(2)(1)(4)(3)(2)(2)(1)- Another Great leg. That cheese was tough. Again Zev cracked me up.

2. LaKisha/Jennifer (7)(5)(4)(3)(2)(5)(4)(4) - They consistently do very well...but they never finish first...they may be in finale but I don't think they win it

3. Gary/Mallory (5)(6)(5)(1)(5)(3)(3)(2)-I loved Mallory and Phil at the Mat.

4. Flight Time/Big Easy (4)(4)(2)(2)(1)(1)(1)(3) - bad leg. I am tired of them getting all the answers

5. Kent/Vyxsin (3)(3)(3)(7)(4)(4)(5)(5)- Vyxsin was great, Kent brings this team down.

Philiminated Jet/Cord (10)(7)(6)(5)(6)(7)(6)(6)- Woot, I was tired of them. Glad to see them go.

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-26-11, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.9"
1. Gallory & Mallory - Still think they are fun, and I am really enjoying their racing.

2. Kisha & Jen - They wont win, however I am enjoying watching them

3. Kent & Vysxin - Vyxsin is just amazing, and while Kent does whine we have also seen him pull the team together.

4. Zev & Justin - Just find Zev so wearing, and find vomiting very unpleasant.

5. Flight Time and Big Easy - Last team like them were Chex, who are my least favourite team of all time, no brains but will sprint past a better team to win.

This sharing of information really has to stop.

Lovely cheese Mooney

Just another Sleeperbloke

Zimbochick 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-26-11, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zimbochick Click to send private message to Zimbochick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.9"
1. Kisha/Jen: Very consistent, like them.

1. Zev/Justin: I know they are nice guys, but quit helping the other teams.

2. Gary/Mallory: Good team.

5. Kent/Vyxsin: Vyxsin is impressive. Kent is ??

4. Flight Time/Big Easy: Dumber than a box of rocks. They would have been out 2nd or 3rd if not for help from other teams.

Philiminated: Cowboys. Good riddance. I have never liked them, and can only take so much of their yee-haw good 'ol boy banter.

The collaboration between teams is really too much this season, especially when some teams have done virtually none of the work for themseleves.

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-26-11, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.9"
I LOVE AR and I laughed my a$$ off numerous times this ep. Zev's face at the camera when dealing with Justin during the fondue (I LOVE FONDUE!) challenge was hilarious! But I am so tired of all the helping/cheating! The teams should be embarrassed that they aren't doing their own work.

1) Zev & Justin - They rocked it and I'm so glad they realized they just had to stick out the fondue challenge no matter what. The fondue pot on the head was awesome ;)

2) Gary & Mallory - Great job with the speed bump. They almost screwed it up, but when they simplified the math they did it right. Just love Gary. I think he would have gotten the right answer on his own too.

3) Flight Time & Big Easy - Just really like these guys. But I wish they'd been Philiminated because they did not earn the kilometer answer and I doubt they could have on their own.

4) Kisha & Jennifer - Great leg, but I just don't like these two very much.

5) Can't & Vixen - First time I've written his name like that, but seeing him in the cart was so bad!!!! Vixen can't get rid of him or she'd be out of the race, but really!!!! What are the odds she'll dump him when it's over? Or will they be together FOREVER? How embarrassing. I've always championed this team; I like them but that's too far. . .

Philiminated: Jet & Cord - Too bad! They at least EARNED their answers and did their own work. I was sorry to see them go. Yes, there are questionable things about their personalities, and some times they didn't race well. But they worked hard and earned their progress. The others shut them out and helped everyone else (which consistently appalls me), but they kept on and I think that's admirable.

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

TARFAN76 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-26-11, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TARFAN76 Click to send private message to TARFAN76 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.9"
1. Justin/Zev - Can't believe they dared to enter another food challenge so soon; but thanks to the perseverence of Zev (good for you!) they finally finished although poor Justin had to unload some fondue while hearing how fond of you Zev was. :O)

2. Gary/Mallory - I was happy they overcame the huge (NOT!)speed bump to rejoin the race. SIDENOTE: I remember when the speed bump was pretty much the end of the line for that unlucky team...apparently the powers that be realized it needed to be revamped. NOTE TO THE POWERS THAT BE: It's clear from reading the comments on this insightful forum that many others agree that this information sharing a.k.a. CHEATING - needs to be a violation of the rules!! It's not cool to see people coasting through by having the answers fed to them. Change the rules!

3. Kent/Vyxsin: Okay - I made them bottom last week but they are so likable to weird me that they seem to bounce back; much as they have in this race. I, myself, found it hilarious to see Kent being given the wagon ride by Vyxsin. Whatever their odd relationship is, it seems to work for them. And how sweet was that?? (or maybe she just wanted to shut him up for a while

4. Sisters - Whatev

5. Trotters - They are one of the above-mentioned "coasters" who would likely be long gone without all the help they've been given.

GOODBYE COWBOYS! I was very sorry to see this happen. Jet (not by any means my favorite of the two) summed it up pretty well, "We're not outcasts but I don't see anybody buddying up to us." EXACTLY. I think they should see that as the ultimate compliment. Every single team - past and present - recognized what a strong team they are and everybody wanted that threat removed from the game. I can't blame the Trotters for U-turning them but it still put a black cloud over my Easter basket. I think they played hard and fair and people should give them a lot of credit for their many comebacks. Now J/Z are my pick for the big win. THANKS FOR THE SMILES, COWBOYS!!

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-28-11, 00:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.9"
1. Zev/Justin (3,1,skipped,1,s,3,3,3) - Good job powering through the detour.
2. Gary/Mallory (5,5,s,3,s,2,2,2) - Doing well and have a great attitude.
3. Lakisha/Jennifer (9,7,s,5,s,6,5,4) - Still somewhat under the radar, and doing well, but I didn't like you helped FT/BE.
4. Flight Time/Big Easy (11,8,s,8,s,5,4,5) - I understand why you used the U-Turn, but I'm not a fan of that rule. More importantly, the other teams keep giving you the answers, even though you're a physically strong team.
5. Kent/Vyxsin (6,4,s,4,s,4,6,6) - Not quite as whiny this episode, but Vyxsin still carries this team.

Philiminated: Jet/Cord (2,2,s,2,s,1,1,1) - Disappointing, because I like you guys, and most of your one-liners are funny. You also never complained but just powered through your tasks. I won't miss your theme music, though - not your fault, but that part was pretty cheesy.

milkachulina 67 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-30-11, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail milkachulina Click to send private message to milkachulina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.9"
1) Kisha & Jenn: These ladies are doing well, and are entertaining to watch (when they are featured).

2) Zev & Justin: Odd, but likable. Their oddity is actually endearing. Mmm, the power of cheese.

3) Gary & Mallory: Gary is okay to watch. Mallory would be too if she would just STFU.

4) Flight Time & Big Easy: I've said it before, and I'll say it again. They are dumb as a bag of rocks. And, they are clear proof that the New Orleans Public School System should be destroyed. Furthermore, I AM OVER people helping them. I was looking forward to seeing them struggle to complete the motorcyle task. Alas, another team gave them the answer.

5) Vyxsin & Elvira: I absolutely HATE Kent. Again, he should be on RuPaul's Drag Race and not the Amazing Race. Vyxsin is the male and female power for this team. I wish that she would drop-kick Kent into next week. You know she could do it.

Cowboys: Bye, and don't let the front door hit you where the...

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-11, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Lvoe List results - Week 9!"
It seems our opinions have settled in as there was no movement on the list this week. Zev & Justin grab first place again with Gary & Mallory and Kisha & Jennifer following behind in second and third place.

Kent & Vyxsin find the themselves in last place again.

­
Rank
Team
First Place Votes
Last Place Votes
AverageRank
Direction
Zev & Justin
Gary & Mallory
Lakisha & Jennifer
Herbert & Nathaniel
Kent & Vyxsin

Capn2patch put me in motion!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •