The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-28-11, 08:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.6"

Tea Time!!!

This lvoe list is brought to you by Snapple!

This week, teams continued racing in China, but only long enough to taste some tea, then they got on a plane to Kolkata, India.

Once in India, they had to sleep outside of town hall until 10 am. In the town hall, they were faced with the roadblock - drink umpteen cups of tea until you find one that matches the one you tasted in Kunming, then they got a Snapple bottle with a clue under the cap.

After the roadblock, which took like the whole episode, teams had to face the detour: Hindu art - paint and decorate a Ganesha statue exactly like the display model - or - Bengali literature - find a certain bookseller, get 8 bundles, then deliver them to the headmistress at a certain school in a rickshaw school bus.

Once that was done, it was off to the pit stop, the fountain of joy at Victoria Memorial.

Don't forget to check out kidflash's stats from week 5

On to the list!

rank. names (last week)

1. Zev/Justin (1) - Love the tea tasting pajamas!! They are too funny!

2. Flight Time/Big Easy (2) - See? they are very nice people. They may not be the smartest team, but have fun.

3. Gary/Mallory (3) - Stop the shrieking!!!

4. Kent/Vyxsin (4) - Not a bad job this week.

5. LaKisha/Jennifer (5) - That was dumb with the bottle cap clue.

6. Jet/Cord (6) - Ah. Yup.

7. Ron/Christina (8) - Ron is still a jerk.

Philiminated: Margie/Luke (7) - They were not my favorite team, but I did feel bad for Luke. Loved the guys at the roadblock celebrating when he finally finished!

I've been 2 Patched!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.6 Max Headroom 03-28-11 1
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.6 samboohoo 03-28-11 2
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.6 altpeach 03-28-11 3
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.6 MaryKat 03-28-11 4
       RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.6 altpeach 03-29-11 13
       RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.6 qwertypie 03-30-11 16
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.6 emydi 03-28-11 5
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.6 cahaya 03-28-11 6
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.6 Belle Book 03-28-11 7
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.6 KwietOne 03-28-11 8
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.6 Scuba Steve 03-29-11 9
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.6 milkachulina 03-29-11 10
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.6 Starshine 03-29-11 11
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.6 kidflash212 03-29-11 12
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.6 TARFAN76 03-29-11 14
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.6 Toban 03-29-11 15
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.6 beau_30 04-02-11 17
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.6 louislam 04-10-11 18
 Results Week 6! kidflash212 04-10-11 19
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.6 featherfish81 04-10-11 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-11, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.6"
Not feeling it for all the spoilers this season.

Like:
1. Flight Time/Big Easy (2) - Though not racing particularly well, they're having fun along the way, and Flight Time's hugs for Margie and Luke were a nice touch.
2. Gary/Mallory (1) - Mallory will always be too shrill, but this is a solid team with a strong relationship.

Meh:
3. Kent/Vyxsin (4) - Loved their makeup comments as they decorated the statue.
4. Jet/Cord (3) - Starting to hit their strides.
5. Zev/Justin (5) - Still a sentimental favorite, but not as likable as they were earlier in the season.
6. LaKisha/Jennifer (6) - Begrudgingly giving them some credit for solid, drama-free racing.

Don't like:
7. Ron/Christina (8) - Despite a great performance at the tea-tasting task, Ron is beyond redemption. By herself, Christina would be mid-group in my rankings.

Philiminated: Margie/Luke - And America rejoiced.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-11, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.6"
No one really bugged me this week.

1. Gary & Mallory
2. Jet & Cord
3. Zev & Justin
4. Kent & Vyxsin
5. Flight Time & Big Easy
6. Ron & Christina
7. Kisha & Jen

Philiminated: Margie & Luke

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

altpeach 137 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-28-11, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail altpeach Click to send private message to altpeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.6"
1. FT/BE- Love them.
2. Gary/Mall- Like this team.
3. Kisha/Jen- Like their racing.
4. Zev/Justin- Really like Justin.
5. Jet/Cord- meh...
6. Kynt/Vyx- meh...
7. Ron/Christina- Liked his attempt at dancing, but he is still my least fav person left.

**The race will be soooo much sweeter now that Mama Grizzly and her whiny cub is gone.

MaryKat 221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-28-11, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MaryKat Click to send private message to MaryKat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.6"
Mamma Grizzly and and her whiny cub were the reason I have not watched this race. I will join the group next week.

altpeach 137 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-11, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail altpeach Click to send private message to altpeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.6"
Welcome.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-11, 00:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.6"
Wow, talk about principled!
Welcome back!
I'll keep watching as long as Phil is on.
Thank Cod for PVRs and the FF button.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-11, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.6"
1. Flight Time/Big Easy (4)(4)(2)(2)(1) - Again, they continue to have fun. I liked their teasing the teams to run and sign up at bunch point. Mallory was a good sport. FT muddled thru the tea RB...did they pee in their cabs? And Estee I agree with you on Detour..no way they could have fit in that school "bus"

2. Zev/Justin (2)(2)(1)(4)(3)- Zev's dry humor is great Justin is always so supportive.

3. Gary/Mallory (5)(6)(5)(1)(5)-great leg. Mallory was a bit wired and the caffeine didn't help. They are having such a great time. I wouldn't be upset at all if they win it.

4. Kent/Vyxsin (3)(3)(3)(7)(4)- They ran a good leg. Pretty in Pink.

5. LaKisha/Jennifer (7)(5)(4)(3)(2) - They got to where they needed to be bc the guy took them to the tea section of the city. Why they didn't open the tea is beyond me. And good thing the other one didn't do the tea RB, she would have stopped for another bathroom break...

7. Jet/Cord (10)(7)(6)(5)(6)- You should lose your place for that lamebrain "4th" mistake. I did like all the kids around them at school I think they liked their cowboy hats

8. Ron/Christina-(8)(9)(8)(9)(8) Ron was good at RB but he's still a tool

Philiminated Margie/Luke (9)(8)(7)(6)(7) really, Margie needs to give Luke back his set or let him grow a pair...I blame her for his breakdowns too sheltered and protected. I did like how the Tea guys (and FT) gave him a big hug

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-11, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.6"
1. Flight Time/Big Easy - A pair of nice guys and the hugs for Luke & mom on the way out was a nice, perhaps even heartfelt, touch. Being mean is not their cup of tea.

2. Gary/Mallory - A fine father/daughter team who work well together and seem to be having fun doing it, even if Mallory lets out an exuberant squeal now and then.

3. Kent/Vyxsin - It figures they'd go for the idol painting, as they might as well have been painting each other. Anyone else see the similaries?

4. Jet/Cord - That round of applause from the young students in the schoolyard was something. You can imagine the student running home after school and telling the family "I met a real cowboy at school today!"

5. LaKisha/Jennifer - Both of them are likeable as they stay under the radar - and there they will stay until they learn to read the clue under the bottle cap! They almost blew it.

6. Zev/Justin - Sometimes frustrated, sometimes mildly amusing.

7. Ron/Christina - While Ron can be a boor, he is often observant. Christina's a sweetheart, putting up with dear old dad in this Race.

Philiminated: Margie/Luke - Well, props for not quitting and they get a nice send-off. Luke would do well to find his own orbit in life.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-28-11, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.6"
Here are my rankings:

1. Gary & Mallory -- great job on the Detour, guys! If you keep this up, you might make the finals.

2. Jet & Cord -- smart moves on both the Roadblock and Detour. It got you second place.

3. Ron & Christina -- I'm putting you this high because Ron was the first to sniff the tea. But please be less of a tool, Ron.

4. Zev & Justin -- you were better this week, Zev. And I can understand your frustration -- I have Asperger's, too.

5. Flight Time & Big Easy -- I'm putting you this high because of how you treated Margie & Luke. That was really nice of you.

6. Kisha & Jen -- smart move to have Kisha do the Roadblock. I still have to take points off because of the clue problem after the Roadblock.

7. Kent & Vyksin -- I just like you least of those who are left.

Gonzo: Margie & Luke. Sigh. I felt for you, Luke. I'm sorry you went out this way.

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-28-11, 11:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.6"
LIKE...
#1 Jet/Cord (1)
#2 Zev/Justin (3)
#3 Herb/Nate (2)

MEH...
#4 Gary/Mallory (4)
#5 Kent/Vyxsin (6)
#6 Lakisha/Jen (5)

DISLIKE...
#7 Ron/Christina (7) - I still really really dislike Ron.

PHLM'D: Margie/Luke

Scuba Steve 1644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-29-11, 08:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scuba%20Steve Click to send private message to Scuba%20Steve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.6"
1. Gary/Mallory
2. Zev/Justin
3. Flight Time/Big Easy
4. Ron/Christina
5. Lakisha/Jennifer
6. Kent/Vyxsin
7. Jet/Cord

Philiminated: Margie/Luke - No more whiny Luke.

milkachulina 67 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-29-11, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail milkachulina Click to send private message to milkachulina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.6"
01. Flight Time/Big Easy (2) – Despite the poor performance at the Tea Tasting, you guys rock. How wonderful of you to hug both Margie and Smurfette, I mean Luke, before you left. That was very classy. I felt so sorry for you guys because I have to wonder, even though it wasn’t confirmed, why you two had such a hard time catching a cab. So, it’s not just New York City? Maybe you’ll blog about it later. “Enquiring minds want to know.”

02. LaKisha/Jennifer (1)–It’s not like you two haven’t raced before, so I can’t understand why you didn’t open the bottle in search of a clue. Nonetheless, you survived and did well. I still like you, but you need to THINK.

03. Gary/Mallory (4) – I am at the point where I cannot stand to hear her voice. Otherwise, very good racers.

04. Kent/Vyxsin (5) – Kent’s on the wrong reality show. I would like to see him compete on RuPaul’s Drag Race, not the Amazing Race.

05. Ron/Christina (8) – Ron, I must admit that you were smart in the Tea Tasting challenge. Yes, your behavior is atrocious. However, you played the game Sunday night and I must reward you in the rankings.

06. Zev/Justin (6) – I am out of love with you two, and remain extremely concerned about your ability to discern reality.

07. Jet/Cord (7) – So uninteresting.

Philiminated:– Margie/Luke – Last week I rated this Team#3, referring to Margie as “A Beast” for her solid performance. Well, this week, the Team’s weakest link had a meltdown. I just laughed, and laughed, and laughed. Then, to top it all off, Luke, while sobbing uncontrollably, ends up in the arms of one of the Indian men in an attempt to recreate his own version of An Officer and A Gentlemen (think of the final scene when Richard Gere comes in to the factory and carries Debra Winger away). I started singing “Love Lift Us Up Where We Belong.” The other Indian men surrounding them can be seen clapping and saying Way to go, Luke!!! Way to go!!!

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-29-11, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.6"
1. Gary & Mallory - I really find Mallory endearing, and Gary is just such a great chap. As a team they are enjoying the race and being in each others company.
I thought their prize was going to be their photos on the snapple labels.

2. Kent & Vyxsin - Racing quite well, supportive and enjoyable.

3. Lakisha & Jennifer - Quiet, but racing very well and I'm getting no negative vibes this time.

4. Flight Time & Big Easy - I've never liked this team, but I could be coming round, I thought that they were really supportive to the other teams during the tea taste.

5. Jet & Cord - By default, still racing well.

6. Ron & Christina - Concentrating a little better, Ron was less irritating than usual, and I enjoyed his dancing, Christina was a little culturally insensitive.

7. Zev & Justin - Smashing a cup in a show of petulance, whining, until Justin gags Zev I think they will remain at the bottom for me.

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-11, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.6"
1)Zev & Justin - Zev is amusing and Justin is the nicest guy on the Race.

2)Lakisha & Jennifer - Had a little brain spasm about the bottle clue but otherwise race well.

3)Kent & Vyxsin - They march to the beat of a different drummer but enjoy themselves and respect everyone else. Kent does have his annoying qualities.

4)Gary & Mallory - A case of laryngitis would help this team move up my list.

5)Herbert & Nathaniel - I doubt they would have been as gracious if Luke found the right cup first. When they were behind a terrified Mika they taunted her mercilessly - they are not nice guys. And they are just too loud, I wish they would stop hollering all the time.

6)Ron & Christina - He is really unpleasant - never stops complaining.

7)Jet and Cord - I just think there is an ugliness behind their aw shucks-good ole boy facade.

Philiminated: Margie & Luke - I didn't want them to win but I wish they could have outlasted a few other teams.

Capn2patch put me in motion!

TARFAN76 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-29-11, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TARFAN76 Click to send private message to TARFAN76 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.6"
1. Cowboys - Efficient most of the time.
2. Gary/Mallory - She is almost TOO nice to other teams with her clue sharing, etc. I was afraid her repeated "Peach" (tea) announcement would bite her later on. If she hadn't made such a big production of the peach flavor/aroma, maybe other teams would have struggled longer? Maybe they wouldn't have paid much attention or made note at all without her input. (I know it wasn't really peach but I still think it was helpful)
3. Kent/Vysxin - I'm glad they have bounced back.
4. Zev/Justin - Just don't be such a brat, Zev. The temper tantrums are losing points with me. Although Justin usually regains most of them.
5. Jen/LaKisha - How long did it take them to finally figure it out??! But like others have said, they are still racing very well and seem to be consistently near the front.
6. Trotters - Seems like they are pretty good sports. I thought Flight Time was splashing way more tea down his front than what landed in his mouth. He should have a fragrant shirt by now.
7. Ron/Christina - I was sorry to see how quickly Daddy Dearest found the right tea. But still didn't arrive first at the mat!!

Goners: I am really glad they are out of it. Even though neither they nor the sisters have displayed a hint of last race's friction and drama, it was always lingering in my memory. Luke is a big old baby.

Toban 110 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-11, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Toban Click to send private message to Toban Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.6"
1. Kent and Vyxsin: I love these two and their quirks. (Those ultra low-rise jeans on Kent must be uncomfortable to race in.)

2. LaKisha and Jennifer: Yes, the failure to read the Snapple cap was a bit of a misstep but they recovered nicely and didn't whine about it.

3. Gary and Mallory: Usually I find her shrieking and face contortions to be annoying but, for some reason, this leg I found them kind of endearing.

4. Flight Time/Big Easy: I have to give them props for being nice guys this leg and for not bailing on the tea searching task BUT I do remember them being decidely not nice when they were taunting/harassing Mika and when they had that little dust-up with the gay brothers on their original season. Big Easy's constant yelling is also getting on my nerves.

5. Zev/Justin: Smashing the cup wasn't cool but they're still funny and Justin is awesome.

6. Ron/Christina: Smart playing and less abrasive behaviour by Ron moves them up a little.

7. Cowboys: Meh

Philiminated:

It was embarrasing to watch Luke.

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-02-11, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.6"
Gary/Mallory
Jet/Cord
FT/BE
Zev/Justin
Kenty/Vysxin
Kisha/Jen
Ron/Christina

louislam 454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-10-11, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail louislam Click to send private message to louislam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.6"
LAST EDITED ON 04-10-11 AT 03:12 PM (EST)

1. Ron/Christina (4) - Good job to Ron for paying attention to details

2. Gary/Mallory (2) - Pick a good detour choice earned them good cash

3. LaKisha/Jennifer (6) - The Don't-open-the-bottle incident is hilarious

4. Kent/Vyxsin (5)

5. Jet/Cord (1)

6. Flight Time/Big Easy (7) - Good for giving Luke support

7. Zev/Justin (8) - Not feeling much for them

Philiminated. Margie/Luke (3) - Sorry to see them going out this way, though I don't like Luke I really appreciate what Margie did in this race!

The Amazing Race Fan from Hong Kong!

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-11, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Results Week 6!"
After a two week wait, the Race is back on! Gary & Mallory take first place one more time edging out Herbert & Nathaniel. Zev & Justin move up slightly to take third place.

Ron & Christina continue to sit in securely in last place. Above them Lakisha & Jennifer(the only team to receive no first place votes this week) and Jet & Cord are tied for 5th place.

­
Rank
Team
First Place Votes
Last Place Votes
AverageRank
Direction
Gary & Mallory
Herbert & Nathaniel
Zev & Justin
Kent & Vyxsin
Jet & Cord
Lakisha & Jennifer
Ron & Christina

Capn2patch put me in motion!

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-10-11, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.6"
1. Jet/Cord (2,2,s,2,skipped) - Thought to smell the tea, and not just drink it all. And they just seem to be having fun.
2. Gary/Mallory (5,5,s,3,s) - Way to come in first.
3. Zev/Justin (3,1,s,1,s) - Doing well, though the pajamas were a little silly.
4. Kent/Vyxsin (6,4,s,4,s) - Solidly in the middle.
5. Flight Time/Big Easy (11,8,s,8,s) - Way to encourage Luke at the Roadblock.
6. Lakisha/Jennifer (9,7,s,5,s) - I don't dislike them, others were just better this week. Overall, they're fairly hidden this season.
7. Ron/Christina (7,10,s,9,s) - Good job figuring out the tea, but Ron probably won't move out of last place.

Philiminated: Margie/Luke (8,6,s,6,s) - Okay, I appreciate the task was frustrating, but he practically threw a tantrum when he couldn't do it. I think he still needs to grow up a little.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •