The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-14-11, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.4"
LAST EDITED ON 03-14-11 AT 08:59 AM (EST)

I'm Hunting Wabbits!!!

This week, teams flew from Tokyo, Japan to Lijiang, China via mandatory flight through Kunming. Once in Kunming, they had to get use either a train or flight to get to Lijiang.

In Lijiang, teams had to get a shuttle bus for Jade Dragon Mountain, which did not depart until 8 am, then ride a yak to get their clue. Next, they rode a gondola further up the mountain to the roadblock - gather all 12 Chinese astrology charms from thousands of charms and arrange them in order on a wind chime.

Once completed, the next clue instructed them to travel by marked bus to Old Town Lijiang where they faced the detour: Hammer - pound candy with a hammer until flat, then cut and bag it in pieces - or - Horn - lead a group of Naxi dancers while carrying the horn. After that, they were sent to the pit stop: Eternal Tower, where they were told to continue racing!!!

Don't forget to see how your favorite team did last week! Check out kidflash's stats from week 3

On to the list!

rank. names (last week)

LIKE:

1. Zev/Justin (1) - I felt so bad for Zev. I could totally understand the frustration. How funny was it that the rabbit charm was the one missing, while Justin talked about Zev's Elmer Fudd hat? I love how Justin is so encouraging with him!

2. Flight Time/Big Easy (2) - They stopped the karma bus for Ron/Chris, so are they evened up? I think so.

3. Gary/Mallory (3) - Well, they are doing great. Mallory still needs to shut up sometimes, though.

MEH:
4. Kent/Vyxsin (4) - I felt bad for Vyxsin too!
5. Jet/Cord (5) - Ok.
6. LaKisha/Jennifer (6) - Ok.

BLAH:
7. Ron/Christina (7) - Hate Ron!
8. Margie/Luke (8) - Margie is really rude this time around.
9. Jaime/Cara (9) - Hate Jaime!

I've been 2 Patched!
*psst, michel? everyone's welcome to post here anytime!!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.4 emydi 03-14-11 1
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.4 samboohoo 03-14-11 2
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.4 Starshine 03-14-11 3
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.4 altpeach 03-14-11 4
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.4 Toban 03-14-11 5
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.4 cahaya 03-14-11 6
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.4 Toban 03-14-11 7
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.4 Scuba Steve 03-14-11 8
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.4 Belle Book 03-14-11 9
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.4 Max Headroom 03-14-11 10
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.4 shimane22 03-15-11 11
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.4 featherfish81 03-17-11 12
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.4 TARFAN76 03-17-11 13
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.4 kidflash212 03-20-11 14
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.4 louislam 03-20-11 15
 Week 4 Results! kidflash212 03-20-11 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-11, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.4"
This list may be an anomaly...we'll see

1. Gary/Mallory (5)(6)(5)-they are really enjoying the race and Mallory was better this leg

2. Flight Time/Big Easy (4)(4)(2) - I think Ron/Christina should have had a penalty for not using the bus the whole way
The GTs are nice to locals and other teams. They are having fun and despite their (lack of) mental acuity I really like them...good thing there is only 12 animals

I would have said "I am an angry Scorpio Monkey with Fester"...I sure do miss Fester

3. LaKisha/Jennifer (7)(5)(4) - They are doing very well and I liked that Jen apologized for last time in China...didn't hear ML doing so though

4. Zev/Justin (2)(2)(1)- Zev's behavior bothered me esp. with Vyxsin he did continue on we'll see how they finish the detour.

5. Jet/Cord (10)(7)(6)- ok this leg

6. Margie/Luke (9)(8)(7) they did well this leg but not the nicest people esp. Margie

7. Kent/Vyxsin (3)(3)(3)- Vyxsin had a major breakdown not once but like 5 times. It should not have been that hard. I have never seen someone so with it lose it like that. This is not good for them editing wise. Kent was a saint for not screaming at her. I did like his little fib about car trouble. Will they suffer ZJ's fate?

8. Jaime/Cara - (11)(10)(9) pretty invisible this round but still meh

9. Ron/Christina-(8)(9)(8) He is a tool in every way possible. Christina is not that great herself Just an awful leg from start to mid-point..how will they finish. Getting a bad edit..hope they leave at the end of this mega leg. Will the mega leg substitute for non-philiminations? at least for now?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-11, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.4"
1. Gary & Mallory. They are still having fun and still doing very well. I loved Mallory's wish, followed by Gary's "Win" wish.

2. Zev & Justin. In spite of a tough leg, Zev did not give up, and Justin was great with his support.

3. Jet & Cord. They still crack me up.

4. Flight Time & Big Easy. Comedic relief alone.

5. Margie & Luke. I guess Margie was just grumpy and tired from the altitude - I didn't see anything else that should have made her mad.

6. Jaime & Cara. I thought they ran a good leg and weren't too anoying.

7. Jen & Kisha. Meh.

8. Kent & Vyxsin. I think their motto of the day was "trade places." She was totally freaking out all day long.

9. Ron & Christina. Anoying, anoying, anoying. Perhaps someone could just stuff his mouth full of food. Fill him up and shut him up.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-14-11, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.4"
1. Gallory and Mallory - I'm just lvoeing this team more and more, they are enjoying the race, and who knows if Mallory hadn't shown Luke what to do they might have won the leg!

2. Kent and Vyxsin - Kent impressed me this leg, I didn't see him as the stable one in the team, I don't think that Vyxsins panics slowed them that much, it was more navigation. If they can find their bum bag I think they will make it through the next leg.

3. LaKisha and Jennifer - No fuss, just a well run leg

4. Jet and Cord - Well run leg

5. Zev and Justin - Not sure why I found Zevs breakdowns so much more irritating that Vyxsins, but I did. Zev doesn't like it when things aren't going his way, Justin is just a really cool chap.

6. Flight Time and Big Easy - Kind of them to pick up Ron and Christina, they ran the leg very well until they had to remember which year they were born in.

7. Cara and Jaime - They ran the leg well and don't seem to be grating on me as much as they were.

8. Christina and Ron - Throwing yourself out of a moving vehicle? Shouting at each other? A sure way to drop down my lvoe list.

9. Margie and Luke - Whine, petulance, generally unlvoeable.

I'm a Monkey myself

Lovely cheese Mooney

Just another Sleeperbloke

altpeach 137 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-14-11, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail altpeach Click to send private message to altpeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.4"
1. Gary/Mallory- Love her attitude, not as loud this time.
2. FT/BE- Lots of fun.
3. Kent/Vyxsin- His support of her was near saintly. Ok, maybe not.
4. Kisha/Jen- Apology earned you some brownie points.
5. Jet/Cord- Meh...
6. Jaime/Cara- Forgot they were still in the race.
7. Zev/Justin- The little tantrum fits you had dropped your team way down my list, especially the one with Vyxsin.
8. Ron/Christina- Parent child role reversal, until she jumps out of a moving vehicle. Really Christina? And then Ron reverses it back when he throws something at the other bus.
9. Margie/Luke- Margie needs to add more fiber to her diet. She is one grumpy mama bear.

Toban 110 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-11, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Toban Click to send private message to Toban Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.4"
1. Jaime/Cara - Calm, cool and collected this leg. Plus redheads are cool (even if these two are bottle-redheads).

2. Kent/Vyxsin - I know they were terrible this leg (well, V was anyway) but every time they come on screen they make me giggle. I'm always wondering what some of the locals in these exotic places think of them. My roommate honestly thought they were drag queens.

3. Gary/Mallory - No thanking Jesus, minimal squealing, good racing and kind help to Luke moves them way up.

4. Lakisha/Jen - No drama, apology for past-race name-calling (which I thought was funny when it happened) and good racing puts them in my 4th spot.

5. Zev/Justin - That was kind of ugly at the roadblock but Zev handled it well.

6. Margie/Luke - Luke is not annoying me at all, much to my surprise. Margie was ok but that was kind of a b*tchy comment to Phil.

7. FT/BE - They're too full of themselves for me to like but I bump them up for the bus karma.

8. Ron/Christina - Even she was getting on my nerves a bit but I would have smacked Ron for constantly trying to eat.

9. Jet/Cord - unlikely to ever move from the basement.

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-11, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.4"

1. Gary/Mallory - I never thought they'd do as well as they're doing. Not only are they Racing better, but they seem to be enjoying more and more with each leg, with good humor. I'm putting them on top this week after the smiles I had watching them.

2. Flight Time/Big Easy - What time they might have caused Ron and Christina earlier, they gained the time for them by stopping the bus, essentially canceling out each others' unintentional mistakes. I like these guys.

3. Zev/Justin - Where the Fudd is dat wabbit?! We saw something of the negative side of Zev although Justin was quite supportive of him not to give up.

4. Kent/Vyxsin - Meltdown city. You could tell Kent was on the verge of tears too, but instead of encouraging Vyxsin or giving some constructive suggestions, he just went all quiet.

5. Jet/Cord - I was just waiting for that yak to buck after the rodeo whack. These guys are doing alright.

6. LaKisha/Jennifer - They seem to be enjoying the trip, although they're not being too competitive about it. It's almost as if they've gone on holiday tour to relax, not Race.

7. Ron/Christina - Dad's a big grump. Christina is pretty daring for jumping off the one bus while it was still moving. I had visions of a broken ankle or leg, with her laden down with the pack on top of all that. She's gutsy, he's a wimp.

8. Jaime/Cara - Jaime is a twit, but they were slightly more enjoyable (rather, less excruciataing) to watch than the team below.

8. Margie/Luke - It seems that Margie not only tolerates, but encourages some of less-than-kind things Luke says or does.

Toban 110 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-11, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Toban Click to send private message to Toban Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.4"
>
>8. Margie/Luke - It seems that
>Margie not only tolerates, but
>encourages some of less-than-kind things
>Luke says or does.

I didn't notice any less-than-kind things said by Luke. What did you notice?

Scuba Steve 1644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-14-11, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scuba%20Steve Click to send private message to Scuba%20Steve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.4"
Noboby really stood out that great.

1. Gary/Mallory
2. Lakisha/Jennifer - Glad to hear they made up with Margie/Luke.
3. Flight Time/Big Easy
4. Zev/Justin - I can understand Zev's frustrations.
5. Margie/Luke
6. Jet/Cord
7. Jamie/Cara
8. Ron/Christina - Hungry hungry Ron, hungry hungry Ron.
9. Kent/Vyxsin - Why did it have to be a Superleg? I've never liked them and can't wait to see them go.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-14-11, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.4"
Here are my rankings:

1. Gary & Mallory -- great leg for you two! You're really doing fine this time around!

2. Flight Time & Big Easy -- nice recovery from your actions last time.

3. Zev & Justin -- as someone who has Asperger's Syndrome, I could identify with Zev's frustration.

4. LaKisha & Jennifer -- you're doing well this time around and I like you more than I did last time.

5. Jet & Cord -- you did pretty well this time. No problems with navigation.

6. Jaime & Cara -- well, you two were nice this time around so I have to rank you in the middle.

7. Ron & Christina -- Ron, you're really annoying. However, I still like you, Christina.

8. Margie & Luke -- this wasn't a great leg for you despite your coming in first.

9. Kent & Vyksin -- OMG! Total meltdown time! You're so lucky this leg is a TBC one!

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-11, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.4"
Like:
*crickets*

Meh:
1. Zev/Justin (1) - Not such a good leg, but there's still hope for this team.
2. Gary/Mallory (4) - Enthusiasm is a good thing, even if Mallory goes overboard sometimes.
3. Flight Time/Big Easy (6) - Still not the sharpest knives in the drawer, but at least they had fun in this leg.
4. Jet/Cord (5) - Had an unremarkable leg.
5. Jaime/Cara (3) - Through the miracle of favorable editing, these two still haven't done anything to annoy me.
6. Kent/Vyxsin (2) - Meltdown city, here we come. Ouch.

Don't like:
7. LaKisha/Jennifer (7) - Still not feeling it from these two.
8. Margie/Luke (8) - Blech, I don't like either of them.
9. Ron/Christina (9) - Ron is insufferable, and Christina wasn't much better this time around.

shimane22 142 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-11, 06:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shimane22 Click to send private message to shimane22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.4"
Like:

1 Zev/Justin - Just really enjoy watching their friendship - Justin was the textbook example of a supportive teammate after Zev struggled with that task.

2 Gary/Mallory - Mallory's energy is infectious, and Gary is providing the comic relief this season!

Just Meh:
3 LaKisha/Jennifer - Found nothing objectionable about them... kinda boring, though.

4 Jaime/Cara - Jaime is definitely trying harder to be civil this time around, which is appreciated... even though it makes them boring.

Meh/Dislike:
5 Flight Time/Big Easy - So loud and obnoxious everywhere they go... was nice of them to let Ron/Christina into their bus.

6 Margie/Luke - Boring. Waiting for Mama Bear's crazy claws to come out.

7 Ron/Christina - If I were Christina I would've left him in Tokyo. Ron is a douche.

8 Jet/Cord - Just don't like them... smarmy and smug, and overrated as far as racing skills go.

9 Kynt/Vyxsin - Possibly the worst leg I have seen any team run since this show began... just put them out of their misery, already!

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-17-11, 00:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.4"
Apparently I forgot to post last week. Oh well, so much for the perfect record.

1. Zev/Justin (3,1,skipped) - Managed to calm down and finish the task.
2. Jet/Cord (2,2,s) - I love how they have fun on the race, and they managed to not get lost driving themselves to the airport, so they're improving.
3. Gary/Mallory (5,5,s) - They are pretty good racers, and a lot calmer this episode. I'm not thrilled she told Luke how to do it, but at least she knew how to fingerspell it.
4. Kent/Vyxsin (6,4,s) - Kent still isn't pulling his weight on the team. She'll be glad it's a superleg so they aren't eliminated, but she really needs a pit stop. I think a little sleep will do wonders.
5. Lakisha/Jennifer (9,7,s) - They are running a decent race and have little drama so far.
6. Margie/Luke (8,6,s) - It annoys me the way they keep getting help from other teams instead of figuring things out on their own.
7. Jaime/Cara (10,8,s) - They are also doing well with little drama, and are slowly moving their way up the list.
8. Flight Time/Big Easy (11,8,s) - They have little drama.
9. Ron/Christina (7,10,s) - She's learning to stand up to her dad, good for her. Though he just seems even more stressed than last time, if that's even possible.

Philiminated - No one, it's a superleg. Though I was disappointed to see Mel and Mike go last week.

TARFAN76 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-17-11, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TARFAN76 Click to send private message to TARFAN76 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.4"
What a stressful, stressful episode! Can someone please advise if Kent and Vyxsin will be in trouble for not taking the 'REQUIRED' flight?- they way they kept showing required made me nervous.

1. Cowboys - Thanks to Zev, my Cowboys are back on top of my list.
2. Gary & Mallory - Mallory was kind (probably unnecessarily) to enlighten Luke about the charms.
3. Zev & Justin - Justin was KIND, KIND and patient with Zev's problem with the task. I don't know how he stayed so calm. Zev sure didn't. And he was fairly rude about it. Since I'm very uneducated about his condition I can't say if he was out of line or not but I felt sorry for the clue giver.
4. Kent & Vxysin - I really like them but WTF? One of the posters here wisely acknowledged that some sleep will do wonders for Vyxsin. I hope so. I don't understand what's happening to her. She's always been pretty sharp. Meltdown really does describe what we had to watch. And Kent was pretty decent about the whole nightmare. When he reached back to hold her hand while driving (the wrong way) I really enjoyed that moment. And when he readiliy ad-libbed the car trouble line I grinned again. I bet he is a great poker player.
5. LaKisha/Jen - They are certainly hanging in there yet remaining largely forgettable. I'm thinking they will be contenders again. Respected the apology which we have not seen reciprocated.
6. Trotters - I thought they were going to lose the whole race over not knowing their animal/sign. Were they really planning to stop the bus for Ron/Christina or did they get shamed into it?
7. Jaime/Cara - Nothing memorable for me this round.
8. Margie/Luke - Show some class and reciprocate the apology! It was a two-way street!! And yeah, quit riding everybody else's coattails! And Margie - I would stop bragging how great Luke is at details prior to his fumbling a task.
9. Ron/Christina - Ron is pretty unbearable. Christina jumping off a moving vehicle was crazy. I wondered if there is no penalty for getting on the bus midstream instead of doing it right from the top of the mountain?

TBC!

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-11, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.4"
1)Zev & Justin - Not a great job this week but I still like them better than any other team.

2)Gary & Mallory - First time they haven't annoyed me.

3)Kent & Vyxsin - Meltdown. I suggest you not begin any more legs talking about positive mental attitudes.

4)Lakisha & Jennifer - Was that a "victory" quote?

5)Margie & Luke - Getting an attitude with Phil is never acceptable.

6)Jamie & Cara - Would not care if they were eliminated.

7)Herbert & Nathaniel - These guys make blonde Jordan look brilliant.

8)Ron & Christina - Why were they invited back again?

9)Jet & Cord - This is their permanent spot for me.

Capn2patch put me in motion!

louislam 454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-20-11, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail louislam Click to send private message to louislam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.4"
LAST EDITED ON 03-20-11 AT 03:12 PM (EST)

1. Gary/Mallory (3) - Consistent great performance!

2. Ron/Christina (2) - The jumping off the car incident is really good TV, and Ron can't stop eating is hilarious to me

3. Margie/Luke (6) - Finally move to top of the pack, I don't like Luke as always but appreciate how Margie manages to get first this leg!

4. Jet/Cord (7) - Kind of boring this time and mediocre performance as well

5. Flight Time/Big Easy (9) - Redeeming themselves for stopping the car for R/C this time, but so dumb at losing place in the Chinese zodiac make-a-wish task

6. LaKisha/Jennifer (4) - Kind of invisible this leg

7. Jaime/Cara (8) - Surprisingly they did well this time, but even in a bunch of racers they are always lagging behind

8. Zev/Justin (1) - Zev's attitude at RB is worrying me

9. Kent/Vyxsin (5) - They made every mistakes possible in one leg, and I am sad to see them teams did so bad in a TBC leg (last time J/C, this time the Goths), they should really get eliminated by this performance rather than being saved this time

The Amazing Race Fan from Hong Kong!

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-11, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Week 4 Results!"
For the first time in two seasons of racing, Gary & Mallory take first place on the lvoe list beating out the team who had been holding that spot - Zev & Justin who take a step back to second place. Herbert & Nathaniel get third place.

Ron & Christina fall to the bottom of the lvoe list this week while Margie & Luke hold steady in 8th place with Jaime & Cara escaping the bottom and moving up two spots to seventh place.

­]
Rank
Team
First Place Votes
Last Place Votes
AverageRank
Direction
Gary & Mallory
Zev & Justin
Herbert & Nathaniel
Lakisha & Jennifer
Jet & Cord
Kent & Vyxsin
Jaime & Cara
Margie & Luke
Ron Christina

Capn2patch put me in motion!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •