The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.7"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-08-10, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.7"
This week, teams set off from the pit stop, St. Issac's Cathedral, and traveled to Abtobo Circus for the detour - circus band - play a piece of music on an accordian - or - circus clown - get 10 plates spinning at once.

There was no speed bump, but production didn't tell us this. There are some comments on the CBS message board that say Nick and Vicky in fact had the correct pieces of music at the piano task, but were denied the next clue incorrectly, thus production did not give them a speed bump. An official explanation was never given, so who knows!

At any rate, after the detour, the teams made their way to the Bank Bridge - the canal bridge guarded by four creatures with golden wings. The next clue directed them to travel on foot to 1 Vladimirskiy Street Tower. There they had to spot a small figurine which sent them on foot to the Church on Spilled Blood.

Up next they were sent to Peter and Paul Fortress - where Peter the Great is buried. There they were faced with the roadblock - play a Russian form of bowling, called gorodki, until they clear three different pin formations. Each formation they were given two tries. Once completed, they had to enter the fortress and find a bastion, which was the pit stop for this leg of the race.

Don't forget to head over to kidflash's rankings from week 6, to see how your favorite team stacks up!

On to the list!

rank. names (last week's rank)

1. Nat/Kat (1) = Awesome job by the ladies! They work so great as a team. I think they will be at the top of my list for the duration.

2. Brook/Claire (3) = Also an awesome job. Figured out their mistake and went back to walk, plus they wound up in 2nd even after having to retrace their steps on foot, which was a good catch by them.

3. Nick/Vicki (4) = Glad they bounced back from the bottom. They may be dumb, but they are having fun and are not really annoying, like...

4. Jill/Thomas (5) = Can't stand them.

5. Gary/Mallory (6) = Go away!

6. Chad/Stephanie (7) = Get off my screen!

Philiminated: Michael/Kevin (2) = I've said it a thousand times... READING is fundamental!

Awesome sig courtesy of that fabulous syren ©2008

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.7 emydi 11-08-10 1
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.7 Max Headroom 11-08-10 2
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.7 Joools 11-08-10 3
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.7 TARFAN76 11-08-10 4
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.7 KwietOne 11-08-10 5
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.7 kidflash212 11-08-10 6
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.7 beau_30 11-08-10 7
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.7 Belle Book 11-08-10 8
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.7 Scuba Steve 11-09-10 9
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.7 MaryKat 11-09-10 10
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.7 Starshine 11-10-10 11
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.7 Zimbochick 11-10-10 12
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.7 Seana 11-12-10 13
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.7 samboohoo 11-12-10 14
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.7 featherfish81 11-13-10 15
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.7 louislam 11-14-10 16
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.7 kidflash212 11-14-10 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-10, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.7"
LAST EDITED ON 11-08-10 AT 01:25 PM (EST)

1. Nat/Kat (1)(2)(3)(2)(1)(2)- great leg

2. Brook/Claire (2)(1)(3)(3)(3)(3) - Claire's look when Brook said she wanted to wear a leotard was priceless! They are strong and at least realized their mistake and fixed it in time!

3. Gary/Mallory (5)(6)(5)(4)(4)(5)- Mallory did well this leg with music dad killed the russian bowling. I like them

4. Nick/Vicki (8)(7)(8)(5)(6)(4)- meh Nick had a relapse but he did really well on that challenge

5. Chad/Stephenie (9)(8)(6)(6)(5)(6)- HAH...Chad is berating Steph for not seeing the model as he was directing her into the cab...what a tool

6. Jill/Thomas (10)(9)(9)(8)(7)(7)-I still don't like Thomas more than I don't like Chad

Philiminated Michael/Kevin (4)(3)(2)(1)(2)(1)- ugh-read the clue! I'm glad they got to know one another better. They weren't going to last much longer anyway

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-10, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.7"
One of us correctly picked Michael and Kevin's departure this week.

Like:
1. Nat/Kat (1) - Getting a winner's edit and looking like winners. If they actually do win, they'll be the first winners I've liked over the past few seasons. Keep it up, ladies!

Meh:
2. Brook/Claire (4) - Other than their loud and abrasive voices, these two are only mildly annoying, and they're a strong team.
3. Nick/Vicki (2) - Didn't like seeing Nick being surly again this leg. Lvoed it when Vicki was walking Nick into the ground, though-- that girl's in great shape.

Don't like:
4. Gary/Mallory (5) - Mallory is starting to get getting on my nerves, but Gary's presence keeps me from actively disliking them even more.
5. Jill/Thomas (6) - Their edit continues to improve, which probably means we're stuck with them all the way to the finale. *sigh*
6. Chad/Stephanie (7) - Chad gets worse every episode, yet Stephanie says he's doing so much better and their relationship is doing so well?? I don't see it.

Philiminated: Michael/Kevin (3) - Exactly as I predicted, as soon as Michael had to do something, this team would be chatting with the Philiminator. And not one but two time penalties? Terrible.

Joools 225 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-08-10, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joools Click to send private message to Joools Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.7"
I've missed doing one of these the past few weeks.

LOVE

1. Nat & Kat - An all-female team that is doing really well and not getting on my nerves? I never thought I'd see the day. My favorite team by far, I really want them to win the whole thing.

2. Gary & Mallory - I don't know why some people don't like them. I love their relationship and they worked great as a team, each excelling at a different challenge last night.

3. Brook & Claire - I'm liking them more and more the past few weeks. Keep it up and I think there'll be a 66% chance of TAR having its first all-female winners. Good job on catching their mistake, avoiding a penalty and still coming in third.

4. Nick & Vicki - I like her more than him but how they can both be so clueless and do so well just boggles the mind.

LOATHE

5. Jill & Thomas - I don't like them too much but at least they're not...

6. Chad & Stephanie - He is vile, just truly, truly awful. She's not much better for sticking by him and insisting she loves him. I hope they do stay together because nobody else should have to suffer either one of them.

Philiminated: Michael & Kevin - No surprise whatsoever that they would be out once they were shown breaking the rules twice. Michael had the same attitude that I think I would: you may not win but you can at least enjoy the ride while it lasts.

TARFAN76 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-08-10, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TARFAN76 Click to send private message to TARFAN76 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.7"
My DVRing and watching later allowed me to see Phil advise Kevin & Michael that they broke two rules. THE END Yikes! Luckily someone had blogged something soon enough on the internet for me to learn who got the boot. I was really ready to see Chad WEARING that boot where the sun don't shine. I'm sure it won't be long.

1. Nat/Kat - Very solid and consistent.
2. Brooke/Clair - Gosh, they're upbeat ladies. (Anybody else remember that line from Groundhog Day?)
3. Nick/Vickie - Did they ever make a comeback! Thanks, Arnutz, for clarifying why we never saw them do a speed bump. I can't decide if I respect the act of lying to fellow racers or not. I guess for a million dollars, I'd probably be tempted to mislead others, as well. And the doctor didn't exactly deny what Nick said.
4. Gary/Mallory - Gary is probably my favorite person in the game but Mallory keeps dragging them down on my lvoe list.
5. Jill/Thomas - Somehow he does not come off looking smart at all despite his high opinion of himself.
6. Chad/Stephanie - Somehow he thinks he's great and if there's a problem, she's causing it. May they live happily ever after.

Philminated: Kevin/Michael - Dad did his best. Likable team.

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-08-10, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.7"
#1 Nat/Kat
#2 Brooke/Claire
#3 Nick/Vicki
#4 Gary/Mallory
#5 Jill/Thomas
#6 Chad/Stephanie

Phlm'd Kevin/Michael. I saw Elimination Station. Kevin, Katie, & Rachel would make a great team. Bitter...very bitter.

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-08-10, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.7"
1) Nat & Kat - Back in first place for me, very steady team and treat each other well. Their edit as the frontrunners is worrying me - would the editors be that obvious?

2) Nick & Vicki - I really disliked him calling Vicki a moron but I think it was more his competitive nature that made him tense unlike other boyfriends on this season who lack any respect for their girlfriends at all. They seem to have stepped it up and become better racers than they were at the beginning.

3) Brook & Claire - Stronger than I ever imagined they would be but Brook is still too hyper for my taste.

4) Jill & Thomas - He's an unlikable snot. She has little to no personality.

5) Chad & Stephanie - Bicker, bicker, bicker. Hope they sleep really late.

6) Gary & Mallory - She's become really annoying, every time she falls behind (which seems to happen every leg) she starts whining and begging God to help her. They've become a progressively weaker team each leg.

Philiminated: Michael & Kevin - I liked them but they deserved to lose this leg. Didn't follow their clue twice and received two penalties. I also take exception to them being mad at Nick (and why not be mad at Kat too? She didn't help you either) for not telling them the answer. It is a competition, if anything it was wrong of you to ask them in the first place - find the clues yourself.

Capn2patch put me in motion!

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-08-10, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.7"
1Nat & Kat
2Brooke & Claire
3Nick & Vicki
4Gary & Mallory
6Jill/Thomas
6Chad/Stephanie

>

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-10, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.7"
Here is my rankings for the leg:

1. Nat & Kat -- another outstanding job! You're a real threat to win it all! And best of all, I love you! Keep it up!

2. Brook & Claire -- you made a mistake but at least you realized it in time to avoid getting a penalty. Good job.

3. Gary & Mallory -- nice job in coming back from nearly last to fourth. Still not my favorite team, however.

4. Nick & Vicki -- you had a lapse this leg, Nick, but still you were smart enough to align with Nat & Kat.

5. Jill & Thomas -- you two really had problems with the Detour and I'm not fond of you, Thomas. But I like one guy less:

6. Chad & Stephanie -- why, oh why couldn't you have been Philiminated instead of Michael & Kevin?

Gonzo: Michael & Kevin. Reading is fundamental on the Race. You paid the price for your error and I'm sorry to see you go.

Scuba Steve 1644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-09-10, 01:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scuba%20Steve Click to send private message to Scuba%20Steve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.7"
1. Nat/Kat
2. Gary/Mallory
3. Brook/Clair
4. Nick/Vicki
5. Jill/Thomas
6. Chad/Stephanie - The last two are pretty interchangeable.

Philiminated: Kevin/Micahel - They were very likable but penalties always kill good teams.

MaryKat 221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-09-10, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MaryKat Click to send private message to MaryKat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.7"
1 Kat and Nat - I agree; they will have to kick a puppy to fall from #1.
2 Brook and Claire - There is nothing about them I don't like.
3 Gary and Mallory - The next three teams under them are fighting for last place.
4 Jill and Thomas
5 Chad and Stephanie But, I like Stephanie
6 Nick and Vickie But, I like Vickie

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-10-10, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.7"
1) Gary/Mallory - Gary seems so able, and Mallory is so perky (in a not too annoying way) they seem to be enjoying the race as well.

2) Nat/Kat - By default, good team, good racing, frightening teeth, and a little meh

3) Nicki/Vicki - Surviving despite Nicki doing all the tasks, they are going to prod posterior when Vicki starts in (unless the tasks need brain power), a few explosions which seem frustration based, but it drops them a few places.

4) Brooke/Claire - Very tiring to watch, surprised they didn't tell Michael about the taxis, still the voices that leave them down here.

5) Jill/Thomas - I actually like all the people above this, Jill seems nice as well, but if we only had half teams then Rebecca would have been number 1 for me every week. Tommy is just irritating.

6) Chad/Stephanie - Bravo Chad you saw the statuette, we get it, now shut up.

Lovely cheese Mooney

Just another Sleeperbloke

Zimbochick 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-10-10, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zimbochick Click to send private message to Zimbochick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.7"
1. Nat/Kat - Great leg. Very strong team. I like them

2. Brook/Claire - I want to be annoyed by their cheeriness, but they are strong, and seem genuinely nice.

3. Gary/Mallory - Gary is very strong. Mallory is extremely annoying. I think they are going to bomb when Mallory has to do a physical task.

4. Nick/Vicki - Hate him. Vicki rocks.

6. Thomas and his arm-candy - Can't stand them.

6. Chad/Stephanie - I really can't stand him, but like Stephanie. I hope she watches this show over and thinks WTF?

Philiminated: Michael/Kevin - Duh! Oldest trick in the book....reading!

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-10, 00:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.7"
1. Nat and Kat (1): A strong team with a good attitude.
2. Brook and Claire (2): Still a little too "on", but not horribly so.
4. Nick and Vicki (4): They're nutty and dumb in a not-bad way.
3. Gary and Mallory (3): I do like them.

6. Jill and Thomas (6): He's a jerk.
7. Chad and Stephanie (7): Don't care for their dynamic.

Philiminated: Michael and Kevin - I din't like Kevin's thinly veiled contempt for his dad. Or how dad seemed to accept that he deserved it.

Agman made it so!

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-10, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.7"
Ditto.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-13-10, 00:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.7"
The teams are definitely settling into a pattern.

1. Nat/Kat (2,1,1,1,1,1) - Good idea with the accordians. They get along well and are definitely my top team.
2. Nick/Vicki (9,8,7,6,4,3) - A slight regression for Nick this week, but overall doing well, and did a good job overcoming last place last time.
3. Brook/Claire (4,5,6,5,5,5) - Good job realizing your mistake and fixing it. Claire still doesn't get much of a chance to say anything, but you get along well and are decent racers.
4. Gary/Mallory (6,6,3,3,3,4) - He's great, and she's not so bad either, though a little high-strung.
5. Jill/Thomas (1,8,7,7,7,6) - Staying out of last because no big blowups and you didn't mention Notre Dame this week.
6. Chad/Stephanie (10,9,9,8,6,7) - The clue was right in front of your face and you didn't see it! Isn't that so funny, how clueless you are? I can't see why she hates it when he talks like that.

Philiminated: Michel/Kevin (8,4,5,2,2,2) - I kind of liked them, though it was a little irritating how patronizing he was to his dad. Once he figured out the technique, though, Michael just powered through the RB.

louislam 454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-14-10, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail louislam Click to send private message to louislam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.7"
LAST EDITED ON 11-14-10 AT 12:57 PM (EST)

1. Nat/Kat (4) - A smooth leg for them
2. Brook/Claire (1) - Clever enough to rectify their mistake
3. Gary/Mallory (3) - Nice comeback at the roadblock
4. Chad/Stephanie (4) - I start enjoy seeing them as their bickering is quite entertaining
5. Nick/Vicki (6) - Why they lost so much time after getting to the church?
6. Jill/Thomas (5) - Switching detour twice is the most stupid thing, they are fortunate that many teams made mistakes
Philiminated - Michael/Kevin (2) - Wrong choice of person for roadblock, Kevin should take this one instead of the one in last leg

The Amazing Race Fan from Hong Kong!

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-10, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.7"

Week Seven - The Lvoe List

Fortunately, no puppies were harmed this leg and Nat & Kat grabbed 16 out of 17 first place votes, they will just need to win over Starshine to get make it unanimous. They remain most lvoed team on the Race. Brook & Claire take second place with a flat out tie for third between Nick & Vicki and Gary & Mallory (the average for both was 3.4705882).

At the other end of the lvoe list spectrum, Chad & Stephanie take most of the last place votes (13 out of 17) with Jill and Thomas in sixth place.

­
Rank
Team
First Place Votes
Last Place Votes
AverageRank
Direction
Nat & Kat
Brook & Claire
Nick & Vicki
Gary & Mallory
Jill & Thomas
Chad & Stephanie

Capn2patch put me in motion!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •